Fan Fugger VS The Five Lust Demons

Story Info
An PI hunts five lust demons to send them back to hell.
9.3k words
1
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fark Fan Fugger VS The Five Lust Demons

VOL 01:

I Remember that day in the ruins when a girl appeared like an angel sent from heaven to save me. I wouldn't sit here now if it weren't for her; I was just a boy playing football outside when suddenly the ground cracked, several buildings around the surrounding area suddenly started to fall, and the earth underneath shook to its core, looking like a scenario that the end of the world was here. I was a helpless kid mixed up in the ruins and looked up at the only visible view showing the sky and freedom. A memory that will always be with me until I die. It is a memory when you are most vulnerable. As a child, you are scared and feel helpless; nothing will save you. Seeing the freedom angel looking down at you from the sky will give you chills and hope that this exact moment is not the end for you. That may be why I reached out my hand to her when I saw her head show up, blocking the sky and her sparkly eyes that shined hope. Why, on that specific day, I tried to reach out my hand to the sky, thinking of escaping the ruins, explains why I still had not found an answer to today. She just showed up there and saved me.

"I found you; luckily, you are still alive." She uttered that day.

I am talking about a woman who sacrificed her life and ran into the ruins to save me. Her name was Sarah, and after that day, she became my sister. Even though the age gap was around 20 years, she never would allow me to cry. She was a sister, mother, and father to me. To be a man, you can only be lucky that she also was my best friend. After losing my parents in that Earthquake and being the only child, Sarah made sure to always be there for me. Growing up, I never felt any loneliness, and she made sure of it.

Growing up, I was very athletic but a respectable and kind of shy guy. Even though I tried to learn from life growing up only with Sarah, she noticed everything around me. After my 18th birthday, I had a lot of pain in my groin area. She took me to a doctor, and I was forced to get circumcised; I usually never had any lewd thoughts as I always was a gentleman. That day though, because I was hard and the doctor couldn't cut off the outer skin on my cock the unimaginable happened. Sarah was forced to jerk me off, but because both of us were embarrassed by the moment, we both looked away. That was the first time I had gotten jerked off by someone else, but the enjoyment wasn't there. Who would enjoy being a virgin and getting jerked off by his sister?

Also, being put under the knife afterward so they could remove the upper skin wasn't a fun experience; several injections around and on my cock, using a cutter, and sewing the skin together after the small operation. I had to go with a bandage for three weeks and not watch any porn. It was apparent during that period that Sarah's skimpy outfits were suddenly changed to baggy clothes.

I knew she did this not to trigger me in any way possible and not to create any scenes. Every time she changed the bandage, it didn't look good, was covered in yellow spots, and needed constant cleaning with clean alcohol and water so it didn't get infected. I wasn't allowed to wear any underwear either. It was excruciating to move around because it was itching a lot. I was not allowed to touch my cock except when doing number one in the toilet. During the whole period when I slowly healed up and the dedication from my sister to daily look down on my cock without commenting ever on how the situation looked like, I knew she was sad because of all the pain I had to go through. I could hear from my bedroom how she talked with the doctor daily to give an update on my status. The only explanation I got from the doctor that day before the operation was that I wasn't expected to get circumcised at this age because of the immense pain I would get. However, because I was still growing, they had to do it. The doctor told me that I would probably grow bigger faster than my skin could take; it would have worsened my situation if we had waited. That was the only reason I agreed to the operation. I also felt terrible for my sister because she couldn't use one hand when she tried to jerk me off that day. When she grabbed the cock, her fingers couldn't connect. I wonder how a woman feels when she holds an cock, and her fingers can't connect with the thumb because it is so thick. I wonder if a woman thinks she has no control at that moment. From the porn movies I have seen over all the years, it does look like the moment is enjoyment, but when the cock suddenly slides into their mouth, pussy, or ass, their facial expression completely changes. A person can see on some girls that some enjoy it, but some don't. Even if the girls are moaning like they want it or show happy facial expressions, an individual can see that it's only for the camera. I wonder how they feel when the camera is not filming. Do they feel humiliated, raped, sad, or even start crying? Well, I will probably never know.

Well, if an individual enjoys their porn moments and how the reality looks like, surprises always come your way. After I healed up, my sister introduced me to an older woman. While Sarah was in her early 40s, her so-called friend looked slightly older; she didn't have kids and had very lusty and flirty behavior. I think I met this woman because Sarah knew I had never been in a relationship. A guy like me was always shy, respectful, and a gentleman. The reason why I met Isabella, or as she called me, using the nickname Corazon, which means my heart or sweetheart. Of course, I knew she had Latin-American origins. Still, the situation changed, and I never had the chance to ask her which country she originally came from. My memories didn't fail me today, though. I learned a lot from Isabella, even though she was a very sex-driven woman. She probably was in her mid or late 40s, and I was still 18; she didn't mind that I was that young.

What they tell or show an individual in porn, though, I can say, is a vast difference. Isabella liked to walk around with a buttplug in her ass, and she changed the size every time we had sex and kept it there all the time. She would always say,

"When the time comes."

To me personally, I will never know it today, but I suspect that she prepared her ass to be fucked anally. To have a big ass as she had was the typical wide bubble butt with not many muscles holding her ass up, even the buttplug; if it didn't have a big exit point, it wasn't visible when you watched her from behind. It's like the ass checks had eaten up the whole buttplug. Once, I remember while she was on top of me, I saw a fury tail behind her while she was going up and down; it distracted me a lot, and to keep me from not becoming slack, she whispered in my ears:

"The fox is waiting for you to stuff her, help her, and push it harder."

That was the last time we had sex, but it was also the first time I went from a man with dignity and gentleman to some monster who liked to fuck her rough. I threw her around in the room that day like a matchstick, and going in balls deep in different positions on her was a big difference, even some of them being uncomfortable for her; it was a rush of a high level of Dopamine chemicals in my brain triggered central dopaminergic nerve system. Suddenly, everything went fast; it was also rough because I noticed that Isabella had several bruises on her body afterward. Especially her throat, tits, and ass checks had obvious bruises, and her bubbly butt was utterly red from all the slapping.

Though the fox tail was still intact, maybe it was good that the buttplug wasn't ripped out that day. If I would have fucked her in the ass in that moment, she probably would have gotten hurt. I don't remember the specific information about Dopamine chemicals because I think it's fun, but because she talked about it afterward when we were lying on the bed. The simplest explanation was that drugs, gambling, alcohol, or sex addiction were all connected to Dopamine. In our case, having rough sex, it was because she purposely triggered my Dopamine and activated my brain to think that the rough sex is the satisfaction that is needed in this specific scenario. When having sex, it is always released little by little, but going full 100 percent can have risks. Understanding a particular scenario can have its consequences, for example, having forced sex, and a person's brain will think that this specific moment is the reward; it maybe isn't the reward for the other partner. It is possible to force the other partner to release all dopamine chemicals in the brain during the sex act, but stimulation is vital to succeeding.

After receiving the best sex lesson and a few days passed, my life crashed completely; the gentleman, a funny guy with much respect, completely disappeared from the world. An isolated incident from the past had come back to haunt me again. Earthquakes seem to follow me, even though I never saw my parent's bodies after the first incident. This time, though, having to go through one more Earthquake in Sweden, where it should never have been possible for it to happen, it happened again. This time, I lost my family for the 2nd time. This time, though, my loss wasn't from the Earthquake.

That day: During the 2nd Earthquake and The Rise creation of Fark Fan Fagger

Oh shit! I hate working out in the outside gym. All the clunky tools and weights are made of wood with a freaking low-budget setup. Nobody trains in the outdoor gym here, but I always felt it was the best way to work out. One of the best parts was that nobody was there, and I could be left alone while working out. One of the main issues I had the all the open space gyms was all the fucking bimbos filming themselves and then ranting about it on social media about creepy guys misbehaving towards them. The reality isn't that I have anything towards the women wanting to film the workout, but if you spend almost one hour setting up your fucking camera equipment and then only taking shots of your ass or tits and come in having the world's most skimpy outfit with your ass and tits almost hanging out. What can you expect from the society then? Even though everyone deserves and should be treated equally, some gym influencers that don't show the training session and show their ass or tits instead and don't even sweat in front of the camera deserve a hard spanking. The result is that I am giving up on working out in inside gyms and spending my time training outside gyms nobody cares about. The equipment sucks, you have to use wooden logs to work out, but nobody cares about you and your workout.

I checked my watch and noticed that it was time for dinner; Isabella was going to come over and eat dinner with me and Sarah; on the earlier message from Isabella, she told me that there were no more buttplugs and that we would go to her place after the dinner. The day had come to fuck her in the ass, but I was a little bit afraid of hurting her even though she had an exciting facial expression for the last two days. Probably because of the different plug sizes she has tried out in her ass to complement to fit my cock inside her and all the preparation she has done to make sure both would enjoy the moment.

While walking home in the surprisingly hot summer here in Stockholm, I remembered when Sarah purposely moved us to the suburbs just for me not to remember the past of the last incident. Even though it is integrated forever in my brain, and I will never forget the sky that day, we never discuss it. I wish to know how she found me when she showed up with her sparkly eyes and smile on her face that day.

While slowly walking with sore muscles from my training, I saw a vehicle moving a couple of centimeters from a parked position. It started to rain, and my curiosity caught my attention, so I moved closer to see how it could move sideways like that. The light raindrops became heavy from nowhere, and I tried to get my shirt on, but it was too wet to get on, so I just gave up on that. Even though it was raining and hot today, I tried to look inside the car but didn't see anybody inside. I walked around the vehicle to see if someone was on the other side, and there wasn't anyone there. I went down to the ground to see if someone was under the car, but still, nobody was there. A car can't move by itself like that, I know what I saw. It wasn't an imagination. While the rain kept pouring down, a sound came from the ground. I bent down to try to check it out, but all the water from the rain didn't make it easier to get a clear picture of the sound earlier. Then suddenly, the sound came again, and it was clear to me that it was a cracking sound, and a big crack opened up the ground underneath me.

"This is not possible," I uttered to myself.

The crack grew wider while I stepped to the side, not accidentally falling inside the suddenly opened-up hole in the ground. I moved out back on the street, and the rain blinded my vision to see completely how far the crack in the road would go. The situation didn't get better when the ground started to vibrate. Screams were heard, and I could see people running out of apartments on the same block, terrified about all the shaking buildings. It was obvious that some of them were on their way to collapse. It didn't help that a fog came in from nowhere, blocking more of my view. No, this can't be happening again.

"Sarah...Isabella..." I uttered.

The cracking sound on the ground only worsened. I started to run towards our apartments, but the further I came while running towards home, the more foggy with rain it was, so I couldn't see what was in front of me until I was just a couple of meters away from the object. I knew, though, in which direction I was running, and even though it was dangerous to run in the middle of the road, my mind was only on them. I am not losing a family again because of an Earthquake ever again. When you keep running in darkness and only see the two individuals you care about and the rain dropping down, and you feel like you are flying towards them, that is the moment that you think you have been loved by people around you all your life. They mean everything to you.

The two ladies of my life suddenly disappeared, and a bright light took over my sight. While in an adrenaline rush, I felt something hard hitting the back of my head and everything spinning around. Then it went quiet, pitch black. So, was I dead now?

I looked around and made an owl sound; I don't know why it was an owl sound. There was no response, and I was not surrounded by anything. There was no street, objects, or buildings...it was nothingness. I was standing in pitch-black darkness, nothing in sight, nobody in sight, just pure black darkness.

"Hey! So I had the chance to see you before I go." A voice from a woman behind me said.

I turned around quickly because I recognized the voice.

"Sarah..." I said and noticed something in my eyes that wasn't from the rain; It was me unable to hold back my tears.

She looked tense and clutched her beautiful white summer dress; she hurried to me and hugged me.

"My last wish was to spend my last moment with you before I go," She told me.

Surprised by the comment, I pushed her back, and it was uncomfortable to hear my sister say that, even though I was probably dead.

"S...what are you babbling about? I am dead, Sarah; you can now live your life when I am gone." I told her.

She shook her head in denial.

"No! This environment is not your dream; it's my environment that I created; if something happens, I will have the chance to have my last moments with you." She said.

I just shook my head in complete denial; there was no use anymore to try and hide my tears. Nothing can be true; it must mean I died in the Earthquake. I cried openly in front of my sister for the first time, and it was the first time she could see me this vulnerable since the first time we met. The immense pain in my back and blood running down my chest made me realize I had died from something. Before falling, Sarah quickly approached me again and caught me before I hit the ground.

"I got you, Ferk, don't worry. Everything will be all right". She told me.

I kept crying, not knowing what to say or if all this was a dream.

Her hand stroked through my hair even though her movements stopped. She was feeling the back of my head where it was bleeding. Even when we are in nowhere, she seems so worried about me. Her hand moved down towards my back; it was apparent she was checking for severe injuries on my body.

"It's okay, Ferk! You have to take it easy when you wake up. Stay away from home and distance yourself from the area. Do you understand?" She asked me with a soothing voice.

Like hell, there was no chance with risk of losing the only family left for me.

Her grip loosened up, and she put me slowly on the ground. A bright light opened up behind her. I tried to hold her arms, but she kept pushing them away and rose from the ground, walking towards the light in what felt like ages. I slowly tried to rise from the ground, but my brain commanded the body to rest.

"SARAH...SARAH...STOP!" I yelled to her, but she kept moving towards the light.

She was the opposite in our family; I was the silent crier. She turned around and looked down at her blood-soaked hands, and I saw a new facial expression on her for the first time in my life. The spark in her eyes was gone.

"Ferk...I love you and hope we can live peacefully together someday. I will wait for you there. Please take care of yourself and remember that I will always be there with you and love you forever; I'm sorry for everything...Ferk!" She said and turned around, walking right into the light before everything turned pitch black again. I crawled with the last energy I had left towards where the light was earlier, and no pain in my body could replace the pain I felt in my heart; this couldn't be the last time I saw my sister.

"Sarah.." I uttered in the darkness.

"Sarah...S...S...SARAH!" I screamed out without any answer.

"SARAH!...SARAH..." It was completely silent, and there wasn't any answer.

The cracking sound returned, and the ground under me started to shake. I heard people's screams surrounding me again and something crashing down. My surroundings opened up like a curtain, and I was back in the area for some reason. It wasn't raining as heavily as a while ago; the fog wasn't as thick as before, and I could see our building not far away. I mustered my last energy and rose from the ground with my upper body covered in blood; now, I could see what had happened. The windshield on the car was cracked. Was I the one who got hit by it?

I mustered to get myself up and slowly got up from the ground, but my vision was going back and forth with blurr and having clear vision. While walking the short stop left to the apartment, I felt my right eye completely swollen. I tried to grab my shirt that I thought was behind my back, but it was gone. I looked back on the road, and it wasn't there either. Fuck it! I need to hurry to the apartment. Precisely, the moment I opened the door, several people pushed me over, and I fell back on the ground; there were a lot of screams in the air. For a moment, before switching back and forth with blurry vision, I temporarily saw something blue and yellow, but I was not sure what the hell that was. I slowly got up and looked around to see if I could see Sarah or Isabella, but they weren't there. I moved into the apartment and started to move up the stairs. Several doors to other apartments were open when the building started shaking, and several sized cracks were covering the walls. It's not a good situation; I must find my family quickly before the tower falls.

When I reached the third floor, our apartment door was open, and Sarah was lying with her face in the other direction. I hurried to her and fell in front of her. When I managed to come closer, I noticed the pool of blood around her body, and I flipped over her body so I could check on her; there were stab wounds all over her upper body, and my tears dropped down into her wounds. She had been stabbed several times, and I tried to check her pulse with my index fingers, but there was no point. She was dead, and she had been stabbed several times. I hugged her and put my face towards her body to silence myself to cry on it. There was no point in keeping going in life now; she was gone. Something scrapped on the floor in the living room, and I lifted my head and saw a leg sticking out behind the sofa. I put Sarah slowly down on the floor and crawled towards the couch. It was apparent from how messy everything was that something had happened here. When I came around the corner, I saw Isabella breathing heavily. She smiled at me, and the situation just got even worse.