Fan Fugger VS The Five Lust Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, No, NO, NOT YOU TO! NOOOOOO!" I heard myself scream in the air, staring at her, but she only kept smiling back at me.

"My Corazon!" She said with a weak voice.

Ultimately, I knew she could see through me, and our last moments were here. She didn't have as many stab wounds as Sarah had, though I knew it was too late.

"Di...Did you see your sparkly sister?" She asked me, trying to keep her smile up.

While I couldn't hold my tears back, I tried to smile back at her, but we both knew the situation was obvious. There was not much time left for her. She grabbed my hand, so I was about to fall right on top of her body, but I managed to put my left hand on the floor so I didn't accidentally touch her stab wounds. She stroked the side of my hair and closed her eyes while she pursed her lips together in a bad situation like this, hoping to get a kiss. A typical standard behavior from Isabella has this personality. The thought of me losing her in this situation and only thinking about the love, always this kind of behavior from her. Our lips touched each other, and for a moment, she was crying when I closed my eyes and opened them again. It was apparent she was savoring her last moment with me.

We touched cheeks to cheeks because I wanted her to feel the warmth of my skin.

"I...I will always love my Corazon...get out and save yourself," She whispered before our cheeks suddenly didn't connect anymore.

There wasn't any movement from her chest area anymore, and I tried correcting her head up and gave her CPR. I wanted to keep myself calm, but the shaking in my hands didn't stop, and when I tried to push my hands on her chest, it was incoherent. I had lost control of my body, but sheer will wasn't giving up on me.

"Come on, baby! DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!" I screamed out in the air while trying CPR, but everything I was trying to do felt was in vain.

After what felt like ages, but probably only a minute, I noticed my will also gave up. No more trying, no more movements. I dug my head down on Isabella's chest, and the scream coming from me was all the pain I had endured over the years. The building shook again, and I didn't care if it would fall. It's over, everything is over. My brain, heart, and will have all given up. Still, for some reason, my body didn't when I rose from the floor and slowly walked without looking back at Isabella or Sarah to say my last goodbyes. It was my body moving on its own.

I moved slowly down the stairs when suddenly the ground started moving, and everything went pitch black. Suddenly, I was in the same situation many years ago. Still, this time, I was looking up at the ceiling of the building and lying on what looked like the bottom floor. I knew the end was near, and I would probably be crushed if the building started to shake again and something would fall.

"H, Help!" A female voice was heard not far from me. I turned my head to the left and saw a lady on all her fours holding up a stone block, but I didn't think her back could hold it up forever, and if something fell from above on the block, she would be dead.

She was crying and making annoying sounds even though she didn't realize we would die in the ruins and the building would probably fall over us any moment. It was apparent that she tried to move the block on her back that was pinning her down, and her arms and legs were the only things keeping her from getting crushed under it. So she is completely screwed and will probably will die.

"You know! Just give up and let go. How long do you think you can hold the stone block on your back until your arms and legs give in and you get crushed under it?" I casually asked her.

She raised her head, and I could see a spark in another woman's eyes for the first time. The same spark that I have only seen in Sarah and Isabella. I didn't see any spark on Isabella in her last moment; why would this lady still have a spark when we would die any moment?

"Please...Boy!"

I don't know if I misheard her, but I think she called me boy when she looked younger than my sister. She was crying and making some weird sounds that were highly unethical for any human being to do so in a moment of death. Why couldn't she make sounds like everyone else instead of sounding like a screaming parrot that just bathed in a river, went up on land, and took a crap made of water on the ground. Cry Me A River doesn't seem to be an expression; it looks real.

She messed up my thoughts, and I slowly managed to crawl to her and slowly got up to lift the block, but it was useless. It was too heavy, and all my energy was drained; maybe I could try switching places with her so she could still move and save her own life.

"Look, Lady! I will come beside you and push the block slightly up so you can try to move out."

She didn't say anything and only shook her head, and the wimpy sound she made earlier went silent mode, thank god for that. Although she couldn't stop her tears, I was glad that she shut the fuck up at least. I crawled beside her and noticed her big tits, which probably gave her some support to keep holding the block up on her back with support. She was also breathing quite heavily, so there wasn't probably much time left for her until she would give up. I tried positioning myself as her and pushed my back against the block, but her ass was too big. I couldn't lift it above her because she must have done more than one million squads to build the fucking muscles on her butt. I came close to her and positioned myself so her head was under my left arm even though I couldn't just switch places with her and ensured I had a good grip on the ground.

"Listen, lady! I need you to let go and relax your body. I will take over for you so that you can crawl out. For this, though, you need to relax and let go. I know you are scared, but there is no other way. I can't lift the block to free us both." I told her and saw her red hair move up and down in a silent acceptance.

Of course, it was the best idea. It would probably mean my death, but she would have a fighting chance to survive and maybe get out of here.

"I will count to three and then want you to let go, lady...1...2...3."

When she released on the count of 3, a cracking sound came from my back, and the lady fell on her stomach, still moving though, which is a good sign. While the block was heavy, I was surprised at how she managed to hold it up because it was heavy. She may have tits and ass, but from her body figure, it should have been more or less impossible to hold it up for more than a minute. I saw her lying on the ground on her stomach with a lot of wounds on her back, but there was still some movement from her, and when she was breathing, it was visible that her back was moving up and down.

"Can you move, lady?" I asked her.

Her right arm stretched out, and she slowly pulled herself out under the block to safety.

"Get out of here."

I noticed that she slowly got up with her skimpy dress and the red high heels she had on her. I stopped watching and focused on myself to try and hold on for the last minutes of my life. I heard the sound of the shoes for every step she took until, after a short moment, it stopped. Maybe she took her shoes off to walk more easily In the ruins. I turned and saw the sparkly green eyes looking at me. My breathing worsened when I saw her, and she only looked at me.

"W...Why the fuck are you not out yet. GET OUT!" I yelled at her and almost lost my grip on the ground momentarily.

She completely ignored my call to her. She laid on her back and pushed herself back under me, and I thought for myself if she just wanted to fucking die together with me now. She lifted her legs against the block and tried to push it up, but it only worsened. While the block went up a couple of centimeters, and because she couldn't hold it and released it right back, it hurt me even more.

"Please stop; something in my...back has cracked, which worsens it," I told her.

"B...But We need to try to get out of here!" She answered.

Didn't she give any second thought about this? It is impossible to move the block by ourselves. She lowered herself a bit and slipped further down, and her face touched my stomach. What the fuck was she trying to do. She was squealing earlier and crying for help; now, suddenly, she tries to be fucking brave and try to save us both instead of trying to just get the fuck out and forget about the whole situation.

There was a sound of something breaking above in the building, and I looked down at the lady, still trying to adjust herself. It sounded like something broke and was on its way down.

"Brace..." was the only word I managed to utter before something seemed to hit the block.

I looked down to check if everything was alright with the lady, but her whole face was covered in blood. Something had pierced me through my stomach, looking like a rod, and yes, I was correct. Iron rod had pierced through the stone block and gone through my back and out from my stomach. I honestly felt a little bit sorry that the lady also got some of my blood inside her mouth because everything went so fast. Even though I tried to keep still, it was hard because I was coughing blood, and one wrong movement could result in me burying us both in the ruins.

"G...Get out," I uttered with the last energy I had left to her.

She pushed herself up a bit, and her blood-soaked face had a different expression this time.

"I can't leave you now; we are connected," She told me, and if I am not wrong, her sparkly green eyes had now become red sparkly eyes.

The delusional lady must have been crazy because we would die at any moment. My vision started to give up on me, and I closed my eyes in the last moment we would spend with each other, and I said a last thing to her.

"Let's die together if you feel we are connected," I told her before everything went black.

Why can I still have any thoughts? Am I not dead? I should be able to meet Sarah and Isabella, but why is everything dark?

Did I move my hand...no...I should be dead. No, I have some movement. Didn't I die with the redhead in the ruins?

My eyes opened, and some guy with a white coat stared at me.

"So you woke up Mr Fark," He said.

Who was this guy referring to?

"I am Doctor Fjaz! You have been sleeping for a couple of days. The operation was successful, and we hope you will fully recover from the injuries you got during the Earthquake."

Okay, so I wasn't dead, it seems. How the fudge did we manage to get out from under the stone block? It was impossible.

"W..Where am I?" I asked him.

"You are in the Von Krager University Hospital in Stockholm," He answered.

The door in the room opened, and a young woman came in through the door with some bandages.

"Well! Wilma will change your bandages for you, and we can talk more afterward if you have the energy." The guy told me and left the room.

The nurse corrected the bed a little bit so I was in a sitting position. I noticed the bandage I had around my stomach filled with red and yellow spots on it. Probably, blood mixed with yellow fluid. Well, either it's infected, or it's bleeding yellow blood.

The nurse leaned me a little bit forward and started to get the bandage off me carefully, and during the movements, my mistake with a lousy hand movement moved my sheet from under my belly, and she completely froze. She didn't move an inch, and I looked up at her, but she was staring down on my cock. I slowly reached out and covered my parts, and she came back to reality from her frozen moment of cock watching.

"Eh..." I just uttered.

"Oh, sorry! I must have blanked out for a moment." She commented back and continued changing my bandage.

What a weird nurse. Hasn't she ever seen a cock in her life, and why the hell was I lying naked in bed with only a bandage over my stomach as cover?

After a while, when she finished her work and went out, there was a commotion outside with what sounded like the doctor and another female voice. I didn't want to think about it too much and tried to rest my eyes and maybe even sleep for a while. Still, someone opened the door and used different energy to slam it shut. Did someone lock the door to my room? When I opened my eyes, a silver-haired woman around the same age as my sister was wearing underpants and a jacket. She looked really like a businesswoman. The other two younger women behind her had the same grey outfit on the pants, but only a white shirt with a black bra underneath so you can see the significant forms of their tits underneath, which sounds like a horror porn movie set.

"Fark Fan Fugger I assume." She told me.

"Eh...I think you went into the wrong room, ladies. My name is Ferk Von Holden." I answered, trying to be polite.

She walked beside me, dropped some papers on my body, and kept talking.

"No...Fark Fan Fugger! The Ferk Von Holden, known to live with his sister Sarah Von Holden, is dead. The paper says Fark Fan Fugger." She talked in the air while watching a machine connected to the bed without facing towards me.

She must be on drugs or anything. Why is she repeating that retard name to me?

"Look...I don't know who you are or what is happening, but my name is Ferk Von Holden.

I followed her with my eyes as she sat on one of the chairs and stared at me. The other two women just silently didn't say anything like she was the big boss talking.

"I don't care who you think you are. The papers show Fark Fan Fugger, and that is your name."

I picked up the papers and turned the page, and saw a photo of myself with the name Fark Fan Fugger. All this must be a big mistake; it must have been mixed up with some other idiot with this retard name. I kept going through the pages, and everything was different. I was living with a single mother named Shelda Fan Fugger, two blocks down from our apartment, and I was also adopted when I was a newborn by Shelda. It wasn't that all this was a mistake, but how did Shelda keep the last name Fan Fugger? I feel sorry for the kid growing up with that name.

"Look! Silverhawk, I didn't have any mother, especially someone named Shelda Fan Fugger. As an orphan, I grew up with my sister, Sarah Von Holden. There should be some identification of me if in the building." I told her her.

She went for her pocket in her inner jacket, pulled out a card, and reached it over to me. The ID had my picture with a completely false name and birthdate.

"Your name is Fark Fan Fugger, and you are the son of Shelda Fan Fugger, living two blocks down the street from your original apartment. You lived a calm and happy life with your mother before the incident happened. Because you are such a good person, you ran into the building looking to see if you could find someone else to save from the Earthquake.

She must have smoked or something.

"I think the psychotherapy department is two floors under us. Maybe that is where you were supposed to go?" I asked her.

She went up from the chair and sat beside me on the bed and suddenly grabbed my throat and slowly leaned forward and whispered in my ear:

"Listen closely! My sister died because of you, murdered in cold blood.

What does she mean by that?

"What do you mean by sister?" I whispered back.

She let go of my throat and turned to the other two women, commenting:

"Leave us."

They both moved quickly towards the door, left the room, and slammed it shut, and her eyes focused back on me. She shed a tear or two to make the situation worse for me. From what I know, Sarah only had me as a brother. Never has she mentioned anything about having a sister.

"Sarah and I were sisters living together. Bound by blood and always together, but one day, she came across the ruins after an earthquake when she was on her way home from the University. You were the boy she found in the ruins, and she came home telling me she would be leaving our home to take care of you..." She said and paused for a moment.

"When she left, I was outraged that she just gave up on her sister to go and live with an unknown boy she didn't even know. We didn't speak for many years until last year when she contacted me and wanted to connect again. I refused her and..." She paused again and tried to wipe her tears with the sleeves of her jacket. It was hard for me to even look at her, so I turned my head in the other direction because hearing all the sacrifices Sarah had made made me sadder.

"And...?" I asked without looking at her.

"And she left a message that I had to change your name if something would happen to her. In the message, she asked me, as a last request from sister to sister, that she asked to forgive her for leaving me all alone. Do you think I am here because I like it? I am doing it as the last request from my sister."

I started to cry and didn't say anything back to her. Why didn't Sarah leave me at an orphanage and return to her sister?

She turned my head to look me into my eyes, but we both were in tears, and it was tough for us both to keep a straight face.

"I don't know why my sister left me for you, but she must have loved you very much to sacrifice her sister for an unknown boy. Because of her murder, you are never allowed to mention your name to Ferk Von Holden to anyone. From this moment, your name is Fark Fan Fugger, and your mother died in the Earthquake. Do you understand what I am saying, Fark?" She asked with the new name chosen for me.

I looked down at the bedsheet and just nodded my head. The murder of Sarah and Isabella in the apartment was not a coincidence. Silverhawk is probably correct; she only tries to fulfill Sarah's last request to keep me from getting hurt. She rose from the bed and started to walk towards the door and unlocked it, but she froze for a moment and turned around, saying:

"Listen to me! You can end up as Sarah; the murder was not a fluke or robbery; it was pre-mediated. All this means that I don't know who the real target was. Was someone looking for Sarah or Isabella, or was someone looking for you? What does make me suspicious about all this is she contacted me one year ago to ask for a name change for you if something would happen to her. You are alone now, and do not try to find me. I, on the other hand, will not hesitate to hurt you or break your legs; I have already done what my sister requested from me. I don't have any other obligation to you." She told me and opened the door.

"C... can you tell me your name before going?" I asked her when she was leaving before she stopped and turned around, looking at me.

" No! Because I don't want to do anything with the illegitimate brother, that probably was the cause of the murder of my sister and her best friend, Isabella. If I even feel that you are trying to look for me, I will make sure that you will get hurt...you will feel pain, a pain that you probably will never experience in your life. You are on your own!" She said and slammed the door shut, disappearing forever. I covered my head under the blanket because I couldn't hide my tears. So this is how loneliness feels like, something Sarah made sure I would never experience, but now she is not here and letting me have it all alone.

I must have fallen asleep from all the crying when a commotion happened again outside my room. There were several female voices in what sounded like an argument between them; one had a pretty dark voice for some reason. Were they fighting with some guy?

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS SAMANTHA. HE IS 18 YEARS OLD; HE CAN TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF. YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS ABOUT TAKING HIM IN!" The darker voice screamed out.

"Is this the right way to do it, Samantha? I mean, we are only 15 years older than him. From what we know, he can be Claudia's boyfriend; she likes guys in their early 20s around his age, so it's not a good idea to have her and him in the same apartment." Another soft and calm voice spoke.