Fan Fugger VS The Five Lust Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"¡Callarse la boca! Salgo con hombres mayores también Hilde!" A spanish female spoke.

"Well, stop this! I have already decided on this, and that thing happened. We are connected," said a stern but pleasant voice that sounded familiar.

Suddenly, it went completely silent for a moment, and I felt disturbed and wanted them to take their conversation elsewhere.

"NO...YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH. HOW COULD YOU SWALLOW! THAT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, AND YOU KNOW IT! YOU KNOW WE NEVER DO THAT BECAUSE OF THE RISKS THAT COMES WITH IT." The dark voice screamed again.

"Calm down, all of you. Also, we need some discipline after all, and it can be good with some responsibility for once." The familiar voice spoke.

I hid the papers under my pillow that I had gotten earlier, and the commotion outside continued. I got pissed off from it and threw the only thing I had in my hand, which was my I.D. card I received from Silverhawk. Well, the card hitting the door made more or less no sound, and they kept being loud in the corridor, with the manly voice making the most noise.

When I tried to get out of bed, I fell instantly from my injuries, and I noticed the commotion stopped; they probably heard me falling from the bed. The door opened, and I saw several legs walking into the room, high heels in different colors walking towards me. I lifted my head and saw a beautiful woman staring into my eyes. Her dark brown eyes didn't match her light blue outfit, which had very open cleavage. It was even stranger that her hair and heels were also light blue. Her staring suddenly switched from my eyes down to my cock. I looked down and noticed that the sheet had slipped away from my body, and my cock was put on a show for everyone. I tried to quickly cover my cock, but the blue-haired was quicker than me and grabbed the sheet and rose from her bending position. At the same time, the other four women stared down at my cock without anyone making a sound. It was embarrassing and even worse that the redhead in the building with me was here also, which made things worse.

"Well...That would rule Claudia out; she would have a problem fitting that one in flabby condition in her mouth; think about it when that one is hard. She would need a lot of training for deepthroat on that one when it is hard; Haha, she would probably puke if he pushed it in too much even, and she would have problems breathing, hahaha! At least he is packing Samatha." The blue-haired voice that I now knew was the more manly voice.

The blond with blue eyes started to cry like someone had hurt her.

"The bandage around his stomach is red, and his big one is hanging out in sorrow. I feel so sorry about him; probably no girl would even want to take that one on. He probably still is a virgin." The blond said and kept crying.

What the fuck is going on here?

"Oh! Look what I found before joining in." A voice said, holding my I.D. card in the air as she appeared beside the redhead, looking like an Asian woman who switched from happy face to shock in a split second.

"Are wa watashi no ana ni wa kes-shite hairimasen."

"How often have we told you not to speak Japanese, Akemi? We don't understand you." Said the woman in some turquoise dress.

"Yeah! And you are the one telling her that, Claudia! Speaking Spanish when you feel like it, we don't understand what you are saying." Said the manly voice...woman.

To my confusion, they started to argue again, and the light-blue-haired woman kept swinging around my sheet when I tried reaching out for it from the ground. The redhead shook her head, coming back to reality, and grabbed the sheet to cover my cock to stop this embarrassing moment. I tried to rise from the floor slowly, but the pain in my stomach didn't make it easier, and the sheet kept slipping down, so I couldn't cover myself and get up at the same time. The redhead helped me up while the turquoise woman covered me while the other three kept their looks down on my cock, hoping to get one more glance. I also was worried I was going to get hard because the turquoise woman was bending forward when trying to cover my cock, and I could see one of her nipples showing. It was like her tits were screaming for air in that dress; she had stuffed them in an attempt to make them bouncy. She must have had a wardrobe issue before coming here...or it was with purpose she was so tight like that. The redhead didn't help either, coming to the hospital in a tight dress with massive tits just bouncing around with each movement. She had the most bouncy tits of all five of them, while the Asian and the light-blue-haired had quite big ones also. The blond, though with the Swedish-English dialect, had the smallest, but she also had the most extensive cleavage. That explains why she tries to compete with the other four when she is the smallest.

The redhead put me on the bed and put several papers on my lap. I looked down and noticed I had to sign some form about not suing Samantha Lisved Cinpress. I didn't understand. Did the redhead come to the hospital to avoid getting sued? Why would I sue her?

"Eh...Who the fuck are you five, and why are you here to disturb my rest?" I asked them, not happy about not knowing what was going on.

The redhead started to look nervous from her face and body expression.

"I am Roberta," said the woman with the manly voice.

"Akemi here," said the Asian woman, winking at me.

"Hilde," said the blond one, who had stopped crying now, but she still had tears and was trying to wipe them.

"Claudia," Said the turquoise one.

"I am Samantha Lisved Cinpress, and these four are my sisters," The redhead said.

I was looking at them; they couldn't be sisters from the same family. They looked like they were all from different nationalities if they didn't have five other mothers or fathers. Did they think I was stupid or something?

"Okay! What do you want, Samantha?" I asked her.

She was looking around, and her nervousness just became worse now. Roberta noticed this and spoke up instead:

"Look peep-sqeak with a big cock. In the Earthquake, you saved my sister, and because you got severe injuries and survived, she only had a lot of scrape injuries on her back. She wants you to sign a couple of papers so you don't come one day and sue her for the damages inflicted on you. She told us that she was under the block, and you switched places with her, resulting in you getting the severe injury instead of her. So we would appreciate it if you could sign the papers for us so Samantha doesn't risk getting sued. Especially in the future if you would change your mind."

"Will all the five of you get the fuck out of here if I sign the papers?" I asked Roberta.

Samantha was jumping up and down with enjoyment, but I couldn't tell if the happiness was her or her bouncing tits that got a break for a moment and had the joy to go up and down. I reached out my hand to get the pen from Samantha, who was giggling like it was a happy moment for her. She showed me on the first page where to sign my new name Fark Fan Fugger. She barely lifted the second page and continued several pages like this. I just kept signing without giving any attention at all because of the pain in my stomach. When I signed the last piece, Samantha quickly grabbed the papers, pushed one of the papers onto Roberta, and looked at me, happy like the best moment of her life had just happened on her not getting sued. Samantha bowed down towards me, all smiling, and said:

"I promise to do my best," and left the room.

The rest of the women followed suit except for Roberta, who was smiling.

"I didn't know people would get that happy on not getting sued," I commented.

Roberta walked up to me, gave me the paper she received from Samantha, and disappeared from the room.

I grabbed the paper and tried to read it out loud for myself:

I, Fark Fan Fugger, approve my adoption to the Lisved Cinpress family to my new adoptive mother, Samantha Lisved Cinpress as primary guardian and secondary guardians for Fark Fan Fugger will be: Claudia Lisved Cinpress, Hilde Lisved Cinpress, Akemi Lisved Cinpress, and Roberta Lisved Cinpress. Please sign...here!"

A head popped into the room, and it was Roberta smiling at me.

"I forgot to tell you. Welcome to the family...Niece!" She said and disappeared as quickly as she showed up.

"Wait a minute...Did! I let myself get adopted by five hot women, where one of them you can hesitate if it is even a fucking woman. FUCK MY LIFE!"