Fan Male Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man's name was James Teng. He was half Chinese and half English, from a rich "way back in history" Hong Kong trading family. He was here to buy art. He was tall and thin, probably in his early fifties. He was distinguished looking and he certainly did know his art. He dressed expensively. He had a fine head of salt and pepper hair. Kit would have believed he was a college professor or a corporation CEO from his demeanor.

They hit it off at the Foundry Gallery. Kit knew some of the artists showing who Teng didn't know about but whose works he liked. Kit was aware of what the National Gallery and other major galleries were buying from new artists and was able to steer the collector on what was good, what was better, and what probably would appreciate the best. Teng bought several works to be delivered to his hotel--the Alexander Hotel on Massachusetts Avenue.

The drinks afterward also were in the lobby bar at the Alexander Hotel. Afterward, in the third-floor suite next to the one where the Arab had fucked Toby that morning, Teng, who proved to have great stamina, to be hung, and to be very, very cruel, royally fucked Kit for two hours. They started with a missionary, with Teng holding Kit's ankles on his shoulders and choking him in breath play just as Toby had described the Arab did earlier that day--giving Kit the experience of what he'd been told about. While the Hong Kong importer choked Kit, he fucked him in long, deep thrusts. The older man's leather belt lay ominously on the bed beside them as they fucked. Teng's own breather then was lying on his back with Kit riding his cock in a cowboy. They went on to what Teng called the Flying Dutchman, with Teng sitting on the edge of the bed, Kit skewered on his cock and cantilevered over the carpet by the bed, his legs streaming around and behind the older man's hips, Kit staring down at the carpet, and Teng grasping Kit's wrists and pulling him on an off the cock. To his own surprise Kit was crying out "Yes, yes, YES!" as he got fucked hard, fast, and deep.

It was a shock to Kit that he melted and went to higher realms of arousal with rough fucking. He'd gotten his first taste of it that afternoon. Now he was getting it again. Teng let loose of Kit's wrists and grabbed his waist between his hands as Kit sank toward the carpet, barely able to get his hands out in front of him before his head plowed into the floor. Teng stood up from the bed without losing purchase of his long, long, if not terribly thick, shaft in Kit's channel. He was in as deep as Kit could recall any man reaching and Kit went soft and spongy for him at the core. Teng encircled Kit's waist with one arm to hold the young man in place while he continued to plow him. With the other hand, he reached out and grabbed the belt, looping it, fisting the belt buckle. He raised his arm high.

Kit was soon to know what it would have felt like if Hardesty had used the hand whip on him earlier that afternoon.

The first few lashes were a shock and caused Kit to yip and groan, but they sounded more taxing than they felt, and Kit found himself going harder still. "Fuck! Shit! Yes! Yes, punish me! Use me hard!" Kit cried out in ecstasy, pain, and passion, as, welded by a gaunt, but wiry and hard-bodied man, the belt slashed down on his back, arms, and buttocks, again and again and the shaft inside him thrust, thrust, thrust. Kit couldn't believe that it possibly could be him crying out for the pain and ecstasy, but it was. "Yes! Fuck, yes! Again!"

The man was fully dominating him, taking it all, using him totally. For this moment in time Teng was his god, his angel, everything to him--his master and his deliverance to the greater realm of completion, total sexual satisfaction. He was giving it all to Teng and the man was taking it all.

With another cry of release, Kit spouted his seed out over the carpet--and not just one release. He fired off again and again, draining his balls. Teng fucked and flogged on. "Yes, yes, yes," a spent Kit, freed and allowed to settle to a fetal position on the carpet when Teng tensed and released, tensed and released, whimpered as the belt continued to snap and he jerked and moaned from the impact.

Pain, ecstasy, passion, all coming together, lifting Kit higher and higher. He was going hard again, cum churning inside him once more. Being completely used by another man. Now he understood what Toby was trying to say about that. With a cry, Kit came again in a flood... and again... and again. Teng turned him over onto his back on the carpet with his foot, slapped his legs open, and came down between his spread thighs with his knees. He encircled Kit's waist with an arm, raising the young man's pelvis. Entering him again, Teng once more began the penetration and rhythm of the fuck. Stretching his arms straight from his body in a sacrificial pose and arching his back, Kit moaned low in his chest, accepting the cock deep, understanding and accepting it all now.

It wasn't just Teng. It could now be any other man who Kit chose to give himself to completely. He knew how to reach this stage with a man, and he was open now to the magic of the combination of pain, ecstasy, and passion.