Fancy an Indian Darling?

Story Info
A spanking at bedtime with lots of afters.
2.4k words
4.11
6.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying on the bed, I had my usual bedtime attire on, t-shirt and boxers. Kalyani (Kalli for short) my Indian girlfriend, and I, made love 2, 3 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. I had no idea where this evening would end, I wasn't really thinking about, just texting on the phone. It would either end by being asleep in fairly short order or, if Kalli had other ideas, ejaculating massive amounts into my writhing and orgasming girlfriend. When you say it like, we should be making love, or at least fucking, every day, twice a day!!!

Kalyani, her name means beautiful and lovely, which she is, was also in the bedroom, just doing her pre coming-to-bed faff. She was wearing a floral and aqua blue, silk, knee length, kimono gown. She always looked gorgeous in it, she could wear a bin liner and look gorgeous, but then I'm bias. I'm amazed I can keep my hands off her, but truth be known, most of the time I can't lol.

I felt her get on the bed and come over to my side. She lay down next to me, she smelt so lovely... as always. I could feel her breathe on my neck. I could feel her hand on my bottom, rubbing and caressing it gently. I then felt her hand her move up, and inside, the leg of my boxers and I felt her hand gently squeezing my left buttock. This felt fantastic and I knew where this would probably end up.

I went to turn over to face her, but she stopped me and rolled me back on my front.

'Lay still sweetheart, I haven't finished yet' she purred into my ear.

I lay still, thoroughly enjoying this attention and feeling my erection growing by the second.

SMACK!

Her hand came down hard on my bum cheek.

'OW!!! Where did that come from?' I asked, more than a little surprised.

'I thought you liked this kind of thing?' Kalli said, teasing me.

'You know I do' I said, thinking it was some form of foreplay.

SMACK!

'Ooh! Have you been practising?' I asked as her hand came down hard on the other cheek.

SMACK!

'Does it feel like it?' she seemed pleased.

SMACK!

Kalli and I indulged in a little bit of spanking as foreplay, but it never lasted very long or goes very far. I have always loved the idea of Kalli taking me over her knee and give me a proper spanking, but she never has, it's always been in bed, with her hand, and she's always been happy to limit things to just that. Until now, maybe?

There seemed to be a pause, 'Can I move now babe?' I said and I went to move.

'Stay still darling, I'll tell you when to get up,' she gently pushed me back down on the bed. I felt her moving and she was kneeling next to me.

'That's better' she said.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

These were hard stingy smacks, a lot harder than she usually does.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

'You can spank hard when you put your mind to it' I encouraged her, although it probably sounded patronising?

'There's plenty more to come yet sweetie' Kalli said as she smoothed her hand over my bottom. Then without warning.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Her hand was coming down on my bottom hard and fast, this was stinging quite a lot, but not unpleasant. There was a pause, I felt her slip her fingers under the elastic of my boxers and with consummate ease slid them down to my knees, then shimmied them off completely.

'Bare bottom would be much better, don't you think babe?' she sounded almost conversational.

'Much better' was all I could think to say, as if I had a choice.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I was wiggling now, squirming a bit, bouncing up and down on the bed, she really could spank hard, and this was definitely stinging.

'Keep still sweetie, save your energy' Kalli said, followed by 'I didn't realise how much it makes your hand sting. I think I need to try something else.' She said as a statement not a question.

Without any notice.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

'OOWWW!!!! What's that?' she'd upped the ante as my bottom could attest too.

'It's a new slipper, well pair of slippers I bought, especially for this.' She sounded really pleased with herself.

'You've been planning this?' I was amazed.

'Of course I have,' she giggled, 'I've given this moment a lot of thought. You keep telling me you want a proper spanking, over my knee. I'm not ready for that, but I think I can at least give you a harder spanking and we'll see how things go.' Maybe she was considering it?

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

She brought her slipper down repeatedly, each cheek in turn, hard whacks to my increasingly sore bottom. I always wanted Kalli to take me over her knee for a good spanking, well I was getting half of my wish at least.

I was fidgeting from side to side as the slippering continued. I tried to put my hand over my bottom, but she held it in place, in the pit of my back, and continued spanking. All I could do was wiggle, writhe, kick my legs and make a lot of noise as Kalli tattooed my bottom.

'Is this the sort of spanking you wanted sweetie?' Kalli asked, knowing full well what the answer would be.

'Yes darling' I said, wincing and panting.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

'I was rather hoping you'd say yes,' Kalli replied.

She then started to move, I felt her straddle me, so she was sat on/over my lower back, facing my feet. I could feel both her hands smoothing my buttocks, my rather sore buttocks.

'Don't want you....... Reconsidering when we haven't finished, do we darling? she said.

I wasn't sure what this meant, more of the slipper?

Then without warning.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Something came down hard, repeatedly, with a lot of force, on my bottom. The pain was intense.

'The other thing I bought was a new hairbrush. Hope you like it darling' she sounded so chuffed.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

'And don't clench your bum!' she demanded.

I couldn't really move and clenching my bum cheeks was the only defence I had, as Kalli now scorched my bottom with her hairbrush. I'd wanted a proper spanking from her and now I was getting one. Would I have liked some warning? I don't know, maybe, but maybe it was better this way.

I was trying to wiggle and deflect the whacks to my bottom, but she had me pinned down. I was drumming the bed with my feet. I was now moaning with the spanking I was getting, in fact I was gasping and yelling as she burned my bottom.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

'There sweetie, I think that's enough' Kalli sounded almost sympathetic as she got off and knelt by the side of me again.

I lay there shaking and breathless, I went to rub my bottom again.

'No rubbing sweetie!' Kalli scolded me.

I lay there for a bit longer, my bottom the sole focus of my attention.

'Can I turn over now sweetie?' I asked.

'If you want to darling' she said.

I turned over. My bum was so sore, so hot, I was itching to rub it, but just having the bed clothes against it helped.

'I thought you'd have more of a hard on' Kalli said, almost disappointed.

'Before and after, not so much during, usually' I offered.

'Perhaps I can help' she said, as she took my penis and gently rubbed it around the shaft as well as fondling my balls, we could both feel my cock stiffen in no time.

'Mmmmmm' was all the noise she made.

Kalli straddled me again, facing me this time. She fingered the end of my cock into position, then lowered herself onto me, I felt my increasingly hard penis enter her soaking wet fanny, we both gave out low moans as she settled her weight onto me. She quickly undid her robe and let it fall behind her. She then tugged at my t-shirt and pulled it up my chest, I took her lead and pulled it off over my head in a somewhat frantic manner.

As always, I admired her gorgeous shapely figure, her light brown naked body with perfectly proportioned breasts. I put my hands on her thighs.

'Ah-ah' she said wagging her finger. 'No grabbing my tits or my thighs or my bum. No touching with your hands. Spread your arms out wide, grab the duvet if you need to grab something.' She had clearly given this part a lot of thought as well.

I did as I was told. It's a bit weird not grabbing a body part when you're shagging, fucking, or making love, it's almost as if you can't brace yourself in some way. No hands just felt odd, it's almost like losing a bit of control over when you cum, but letting Kalli control the orgasm was something we had done before and having the added sensation of a well spanked behind was.... amazingly arousing, fantastic in fact.

Kalli first had her hands on her hips as she pumped and gyrated then moved her hands over her own body massaging her breasts. She then grabbed her own head, raking her fingers through her hair, her head moving from side to side as she contorted her face and continued to bounce up and down. A fantastic mixture of sensations, bottom still so sore from her spanking, loins building up the pressure, and this gorgeous woman taking me at her pleasure.

'Oooooo' I let out another moan.

'Shhhh' she said, putting her finger to my mouth.

She suddenly fell forward, planting her hands either side of my head, her hair in my face. I could see her raising and lowering her hips as she kept driving forward. She then took her right breast in her right hand and pushed it towards my mouth. I gratefully accepted her nipple and sucked and chewed on it. She let out a groan as I did so. She did the same with her left breast and it too was gratefully devoured as she again let out an even louder moan of near ecstasy.

She suddenly knelt upright, throwing her head back, her hips up and down, faster and faster. I was ready to explode and had no way of stopping it.

'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOHHH!!!! OOHHHHH!!!!' I ejaculated massively, moaning and groaning as I pulsed my cum into her.

Kalli too, orgasmed at just that moment. Letting out a cross between a howl and a scream. She slowed her rhythm a bit, so it felt like she was stretching her hips to eke out every last part of her climax. I was pushing my hips into her trying to press out every ounce of my cum, our juices mixing and coalescing.

She fell forward, her soft, wet lips locked on mine, tongue forcing its way in my mouth as I was doing to her. Both of us chewing each other, finally my hands were squeezing and caressing her buttocks.

As my heartbeat started to return to normal and I became less breathless, and Kalli too, I became aware of my still very warm bottom, my warm hard penis, her warm and very moist fanny that my cock was still in. What a wonderful, hot, juicy, sweaty mess we must look. Fantastic.

Kalli lifted herself off me, it always felt like a cold draft was blowing by my penis when she did it. She lay down next to me caressing my cock again.

'Still plenty hard enough' she said looking down at my member.

'What did you have if mind sweetie', I said, always hopeful of seconds 'Do you want to watch me cum?'

'Not exactly' Kalli said, 'I was thinking of you fucking me again!'

I didn't need a second invitation. As I rolled over to my right, she rolled onto her back. She had her legs apart and I knelt between them. I played with my cock, making sure it was as full as it could be, she lay there fingering her pussy. I moved up her body until my body was over hers.

'Guide me in sweetie' I said, encouraging her to grab my shaft.

'Mmmmm' she moaned as she took my shaft and placed it at the gates of paradise.

Oh baby' I groaned as I slid in, all the way in.

She felt warm and wet, unsurprisingly, but still nicely tight, forming a pressure all round my penis. This girl does her exercises. I started to move my shaft up and down, rhythmically pumping and breathing. Cumming should take longer the second time around, but this felt like it wouldn't take very long at all. Kalli had her legs wrapped round my thighs, one hand on the back of my head and the other firmly gripping a spanked buttock, still warm but not sore now, not until she dug her nails in and scraped them down.

'Argh!!! Fucking hell!' I rasped.

'Don't stop sweetie' she said as she stopped raking my arse, she could see it took my attention.

I said nothing and kept driving into her, faster and faster, she was breathing harder and deeper, I felt myself on the edge, I grabbed each side of her head, plunged my mouth onto hers and simultaneously emptied my sacks into her, again, as my tongue fired into her mouth. I didn't say anything, but made rapid gasping noises as I came.

I felt Kalli grabbing me tightly, trembling and shaking as she climaxed again soon after I did.

'Ooooooooooooooooo' was the only noise she made.

I stayed in Kalli for a while but could feel my erection diminish. I supported my upper body with my arms and eased my way out of Kalli, kissing Kalli on the lips before I made my way down her body as I exited. As I passed by her fanny, I leant down and kissed her wet bush 'See you later' I whispered.

I lay down by the side of this amazing woman, who had finally given me a longer, harder spanking. This amazing woman who had then fucked my brains out, twice! She lay on her left side, I spooned up behind her, penis pressed against her bum crack and my right arm wrapped round her cupping her left breast in my hand. She squeezed my arm tightly.

Zzzzzzzzzz.