Fancy Fundraising

Story Info
All dressed up just to sneak off.
1.4k words
4.53
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
76 Followers

Fundraisers can be incredibly drab. This one would be no different except it was slightly "fancier" in terms of attire. I love dressing up, in any fashion, for the pageantry of it.

I was wearing a black floor length sequin dress with a deep slit up the right leg. It wasn't cut real low, but enough to display some cleavage. It was itchy as hell but I still loved it because I looked amazing wearing it. I had my black open toed strappy heels with apple red polish. I have cute feet so I like to show them off with a nice dress. Of course, red lipstick to match for some pop. With my blonde hair flowing down my back and this dress, I felt amazing. I looked stellar, and I knew it.

I was making my way through the ballroom where people are mingling and I see him across the room. Sexy Stu.

We've only met twice before tonight. The first, just introductions at an event for an artist reception. The second was by chance, a low key night at a pub with mutual friends. It was a comfortable vibe with lots of getting to know you chit chat and drinks. He had a wonderful sense of humor and I knew he was into me that night because he had referred to me as "hot" in passing couple times in conversation.

There we were again at an event. Stu with his ice blue eyes, looked amazingly hot with facial hair as most men do. Tonight he was looking most delectable in his black suit, sporting a sky blue tie complimenting his eyes.

I make my way to the bar for a drink and linger there nodding hello to random people passing by, smiling. I see him spot me, his mouth opens slightly in awe of seeing me.

I assume he excused himself from his little group chat and starts making his way through the room towards the bar. He orders a drink, while waiting, looks over at me and pretends to just now notice I'm there. I think it's cute how he tries to play it off.

We stand at the end of the bar chatting about the event, the turn out, complimenting how great everyone looks all dressed up. We order another drink and a mutual acquaintance walks up to visit. After a few minutes I excuse myself, but before I walk away I embrace his arm just above the elbow so he'll turn to look at me. I meet his eyes and smirk. Before I exit the room, I look back at him again as he watches me leave.

I chose to use the restroom around the corner upstairs because there's less traffic flow. I walk slowly up the stairs holding my dress out so I don't trip, my other hand is holding onto the railing. That slow climb up each step, I occasionally gaze back. When I was almost to the top I see him round the corner from the ballroom and start slowly in my direction up the stairs.

I go into the ladies room to the left of the stairs and wait leaning against the vanity. The door slowly starts to creep open and he peeks around it to find me waiting.

We immediately reach out, him grabbing me by the waist, me grabbing his face making out with such intensity. Tongues swirling about, making up for lost time since that drunken night at the pub when we felt that connection.

His face lowers to my breasts, kissing me, burying his face there. He pulls the top of dress down so they are freed for him. He sucks on my hard nipples making me throw my head back back with excitement. His hands are taking full advantage of that easy access deep slit in my dress, putting them all over my ass. Squeezing my cheeks hard.

I feel his fingertips trail under the waistline of my panties, curling his finger around it for grasp, and starts sliding them off. As he's sliding them off, he's lowering his body with them until they're to my ankles. I step out of them, one foot at a time and he tosses them on the vanity next to the sink.

He stands up meeting me for a kiss, and lifts me up onto the vanity. My dress is now around my waist and I kick my heels off so my feet can grip the edge of the vanity. He looks up at my eyes as he lowers himself back down to his knees so his face is level with my anxious pussy.

I'm so wet, our silent encounter is so sensual making me crave him. He takes his fingers and starts rubbing them in my slit, exploring my wetness, taking his time. He uses the thumb and index finger of his left hand to spread my lips apart, leans in and starts tasting my folds, teasing my clit with the tip of his tongue. I lean back so my head rests again the mirror. He starts fingering my wet pussy with his right hand as he concentrates on my clit making my legs tremble. His tongue finds its way to my eager pussy. He starts sliding his tongue in and out of me.

I cannot contain myself, I moan loudly. Immediately I realize how embarrassing it would be if we were found here like this. I grab my panties and shove them in my mouth to shut me up. He continues with this tongue action for some time and my body is tingling everywhere. I grab his head on the sides and press him further into me as if I'm trying to drowned him in my pussy. He's flicking and rubbing my clit with his thumb as he tongue fucks me.

I reach climax, cumming into his mouth, my body shaking in ecstasy, my mouth letting out muffled moans through my panties. When he pulls his head back my juices are all over his mustache and beard. My legs are shaking needing to fall down into relaxation. It was the best head I've ever gotten and I just lay there against the mirror for a moment, detached, reveling in just how amazing it felt.

He stands up and washes his face while I compose myself a little bit. I hop off the vanity and lead him by the hand to the bench against the wall at the far end of the room. It's narrow and had a god ugly pattern, but with a comfy cushion. I pull it away from the wall a bit and he sits down. I unzip him and pull out his rock hard cock and he pushes his pants down to his ankles. I lift my leg across his lap to straddle him and push him deep into me.

He lets out a deep moan and my pussy lips grip his shaft as I slide up and down on him. Slow at first, his hands are on my tits squeezing them, tonguing my nipples swirling around them, flicking his tongue back and forth.

I'm begin bouncing up and down on his cock hearing all of our wet noises as I bob and grind him deep inside me. I grab ahold of his shoulders for leverage riding his cock faster. He grabs my hips to push me deeper on him with each thrust. The bench is rocking, it's legs scraping on the tile with each movement.

Fucking him feels so good, all that pent up sexual tension is finally being released. He moves my hips faster so I match his desired pace. He meets my lips, kissing-moaning. He tells me he's going to cum so I get off his lap and get down on my knees. He's stroking himself to reach his climax and empties himself onto my tits as I push them together so his cock glides between them.

We barely speak as we clean ourselves up tucking all of our naughty parts back into our fancy clothes. I put my panties back on smirking to myself that they're still a little damp.

We embrace and kiss before I tell him to head back downstairs to the party. I need a minute to touch up my hair and make up so I look presentable.

Back at the party, we grin and eyeball each other from our separate tables for the remainder of the night. When leaving, he comes up to my table politely saying it was good to see me again, says goodbye to everyone at the table and leaves.

Immediately after his exit I get a message on social media containing his address telling me to come over when I leave the party. I waited what felt like the longest 20 minutes before I could sneak off to see him again.

artgasim
artgasim
76 Followers