Fancy Meeting You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked up to the table in shock. It looked like she was wearing the same outfit she had left the house in, but where her blouse had gone was anyone's guess. She looked up and saw him. She didn't look surprised. She gave him an engaging smile. Anton followed her gaze and saw him also.

"Hey, Andy! This is..." It was at that moment when he realized he hadn't asked her name. "Say, what is your name, pretty lady?"

She smiled at him and then at Andy. She extended her hand toward him. "Call me Peaches."

Andy reached out cautiously and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you... Peaches." He wasn't sure what the fuck was going on, but he was game to find out.

Blaze took that moment to re-engage in the goings-on at the table. "Peaches looks like a lady up to no good, to me. Check out the wedding rings."

Andy didn't bother to look down at her hand but concentrated on her face. She wore a little more makeup than she usually did. She looked fucking sexy as hell and that fact had not escaped Anton. Blaze continued. "You in town on business? Maybe looking for a little fun while you have the opportunity?"

As Andy sat back down across from her, Peaches smiled brightly at Blaze, leaning over the table. Her blazer flared a bit, showing off the tops of her breasts. "Something like that," she said with a wicked grin.

Andy saw the redhead's face fall as Blaze turned towards his wife. Maybe Blaze was thinking he could get lucky without paying for a hooker.

"Did you guys introduce Crystal?" Andy asked with a smile. "Peaches, this is Crystal. She's in the entertainment industry."

The two women shook hands and smiled with barely concealed disdain.

Peaches sat back. "So, are you guys all work buddies?"

Anton piped right up, turning his whole upper body towards her. He pointed at Blaze. "Well, Blaze, Tate, and I are. We own a nightclub a bit further downtown." He gestured to Andy. "We met Andy this morning on the golf course. We needed a fourth."

Peaches smiled mischievously at Andy, before looking back at Anton. "If I can guess something correctly about your game, will you buy me another martini?" She lifted her glass and polished off the last of it.

Anton wasn't drunk enough to miss an opportunity. "What do I get if you guess wrong?"

Andy saw his wife's smile falter just a hair as she hadn't expected the turnaround. She recovered quickly and then whispered something in the young man's ear. Anton's face brightened right up. "Okay, you're on."

Peaches reached out and one by one took each man's right hand, examined it, and ran her hand over it. She held her husband's hand last. She smiled and looked back at Anton. She pointed at Andy. "He beat all three of you, by at least four strokes."

Anton's face fell. "How the fuck did you know that by looking at our hands?! We wear gloves!"

Peaches shrugged and smiled coyly. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Better luck next round."

Anton brightened again. "Okay!"

Blaze chuckled. "Actually, he won six hundred bucks. When he heard we had a reservation here tonight, he settled for dinner and drinks."

"Well, I'd say you guys got off cheap." She looked at Andy. "Do you lose with as much grace as you win, handsome?"

Andy grinned at his wife. "I'll let you know."

Looking to turn the conversation away from Andy, Anton took Peach's hand in his. "Do you like nightclubs? You should see the one that we own." He gestured to Blaze and himself.

Just at that moment a man and a woman approached the table. "Hey, Tate!" Anton exclaimed. Tate smiled down at everyone with his eyes finding Peaches.

"Who do we have here?" he said suavely.

"I'm Peaches," she said, holding out her hand demurely.

The tall handsome man was clearly the leader of this trio, Kerri thought. He didn't even try to hide the fact he was admiring her cleavage. A very confident fellow.

"I'm sure you are," he said as he shook her hand. Then he looked at Blaze and the redhead and tossed the room key on the table. "Who's next?"

Andy watched Blaze's face who looked at his wife thoughtfully and then turned to Crystal. Finally, he decided to go with the sure thing. "What do you say, sweetie?"

Crystal smiled and wrapped her hands around his upper arm. "I thought you'd never ask!" Blaze smiled and nodded for Andy to stand and let them out.

The blonde was introduced as Desiree, as they slid in where the previous couple had been. Kerri thought that Desiree's makeup had been freshened recently. The waiter came and another round of drinks was ordered.

Tate wasn't the majority interest holder in the club by accident. He was smart and could read people well. He studied Peaches and the two men, intently. Anton continued to regale the brunette with descriptions of their nightclub and his expensive cars and toys. Peaches smiled brightly and listened intently, but her eyes kept drifting over to Andy. The man seemed relaxed and listened as well, his left arm draped over the back of the seat.

Tate smiled. If he had to make another bet, it wouldn't be against Andy. "So, Peaches," he spoke up, cutting off Anton's monologue. "Are you interested in either of my two friends here?" His voice dropped an octave. "Or maybe me?"

Peaches laughed. "Oh, I think you've already had your fun." She nodded politely at Desiree who grinned. She turned towards Anton. "But Anton here, he's very young and very eager. A girl could do worse."

Tate grinned. He could damn near see Anton's heart thudding in his chest. Peaches lifted her martini and drained the last of it. She set the glass down and smiled. "But Andy here. He's got an intensity about him, that I find very... stimulating. And there's definitely something to be said for confidence." Their eyes held each other across the table which made Desiree giggle.

"Do you have a room here too? To show a girl a good time?" Peaches asked Andy seductively.

The whole table heard Anton's whispered lament. "Aw... man."

Andy smiled. "I can get one in no time."

Tate looked down at the empty plate of appetizers and the lone glass of beer Andy had consumed. He cleared his throat. "Well, since he hasn't come close to drinking up six hundred dollars yet, I'll pay for the room." He glanced at Peaches. "The man's a hell of a golfer."

Tate looked at Andy, "Tell the desk clerk to put the room on Tate Lemond's bill. They won't balk, I've done it before."

Andy nodded and thanked the man before getting up from the table. Andy stood and looked down at the beautiful brunette. She glanced up at him. "Run along, I'll meet you at the elevators." She looked at Anton. "I've got to say my goodbyes."

Andy nodded and walked off without a look back. Peaches smiled at Anton and waggled her fingers at him. "Scootch, handsome."

Anton's face fell a bit. "Not handsome enough though, huh?" He slid out and Peaches followed suit. They stood and looked into each other's eyes. She picked up his left hand and lifted it to her chest level. Her delicate fingers caressed his ring finger which bore the tan line of a wedding ring. She whispered something in his ear then turned and smiled at Desiree and Tate. "It was nice meeting you all."

All three of them watched her legs and ass as she walked away. When she turned the corner Tate looked up at Anton. "What did she say to you?"

Anton looked back at him with a puzzled look. "She told me to go home and take my wife out somewhere nice."

Tate laughed and Anton did as well, as he sat down again. "I know right? She's gonna go fuck a total stranger, and she's lecturing me on cheating? The nerve!"

With a wide smile, Desiree turned and looked at both men. "You never had a shot with her. None of you did."

Both men frowned as Anton sat back down. "Really? What makes you so sure of that?" said Tate with an edge of irritation in his voice. Getting escorts for the evening had been a matter of convenience rather than a necessity. He got his share of pussy.

Desiree smiled. "Their wedding bands matched."

Anton's mouth dropped open and they were struck speechless for a long moment. Tate began to laugh heartily. "Well, I'll be damned."

***

Andy was in awe when he saw his wife standing patiently at the elevators. He'd always liked how sexy she looked in her business attire, but with just a couple of tweaks, she'd gone from professional to sex kitten. The skirt had to have been rolled up at least four inches, and that cleavage! Lord in heaven, he thought.

She looked at him coolly as he approached. They didn't speak as she cocked a hip and held out her hand. Andy dropped the room card in her hand as the elevator dinged and then opened.

They walked in and then Kerri whirled on him, pushing him roughly against the elevator wall. Surprised, he said the first thing that popped into his head. "Kerri, I didn't know about the..."

She covered his lips with her hand. "It's, Peaches." Then her lips were on his and she was in his arms. He pulled her body in tightly. They kissed passionately until the door dinged open again to find an older couple standing in the lobby. They had neglected to push the button for their desired floor.

"Going up?" the older woman asked.

***

The two lovers pushed through the door to their room, still entwined in each other's arms. Peaches bit into her husband's neck passionately and whispered. "I want you to fuck me like you paid for it."

A shudder of pure desire rolled through his lean body, and then he reached down and lifted her skirt around her waist. She gasped as he whirled her to face the wall. He pushed his body into hers hard, breathing into her neck. She felt his left hand grab a handful of her hair and pull her head back, baring her throat. He kissed it fervently and she felt his right hand slide into the top of her black panties. His hand was rough as he cupped her labia. "Yes!" she whispered.

Andy felt her wetness on his fingers. "So wet."

She whirled and faced him, running her hands into his hair, pulling his face to hers. "Just for you." She moaned as they kissed. His hands slid down to her ass and lifted her. Peaches' legs curled around his taught body.

Andy walked over to the couch in the sitting area. The bedroom was through a pair of double doors on the side. He laid her back on the sofa cushion and then stood to strip off his pants. Kerri sat up and stopped him, planting her feet on the carpet. "No. Let me," she said. She looked up into his eyes as his pants opened. "Tonight, I'm your whore. Bought and paid for." She pulled his boxers down and sighed happily at the sight of her husband's hard cock. "And you're gonna get your money's worth."

She opened her mouth and took her husband's perfect cock deep into the back of her throat. She felt her husband's hands in her hair, pushing gently on the back of her head. She hummed happily around her mouthful.

Andy began to get into the spirit. "Are you my good slut tonight, Peaches?"

She looked up into his eyes and nodded slightly. "MmHmm!" She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and stroked it as she licked up under his cockhead, making him moan. "Oh, Peaches."

Emboldened by his response she continued humming as she sucked his cock into her mouth, slurping lewdly as she took it in again and again. He grasped her hair tightly and pulled her face to look up at him. His lips pulled back in a snarl. "I'm gonna cum right down your throat, just like a good whore deserves."

Andy was concerned for a half second that maybe he'd pushed the whole, "whore" thing too far until he saw her shiver and her eyes conveyed her smile. "That's my good girl."

Minutes later, Andy growled as he emptied his balls over the back of her skilled tongue. He nearly collapsed onto the coffee table that had very likely seen far worse treatment in similar scenarios. His wife sat back on her heels, smiled, and then opened her mouth to show that she had swallowed it all.

It didn't happen often. Sadly, the taste of his cum just wasn't something she enjoyed. But every once in a while, on special occasions, she would have him shoot it down her throat, so she didn't taste much. He always appreciated it.

Kerri smiled seductively and sat back on the sofa. She leaned onto her back and slid her panties off, with her legs straight up in the air. As they cleared her heels, she opened them widely and looked at her husband through the V.

"Do you like my pretty pussy?" she said in a cute, high-pitched voice. Andy smiled and nodded enthusiastically. Her pussy was trimmed nicely. It was something they both did for each other. His groin had the same crew cut hers did, which she always appreciated when she went down on him.

She met his eyes and ran her fingers through her pussy lips, to dip into her sweet, wet slit. She brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted her juices. "Mmm. Wanna taste?" she asked with that same strange voice. Like she was trying to imitate a floozy from a television show.

Andy nodded. "Yeah."

She dipped her fingers back into her pussy and twirled them around a bit, making her giggle. "That feels good." She reached out her hand so Andy could lean forward and suck her fingers into his mouth. She smiled. "Good boy."

She used her fingers to spread her pussy lips and the other hand slid two fingers inside her. He was about to lean forward when she asked, "Do you want to see me play with myself?"

He gasped and nodded happily. It was something he'd asked of her in the past, but she always felt self-conscious doing so and didn't seem to enjoy it. But whoever she was channeling right now, sure seemed to be having a good time.

She buried her fingers in her dripping quim and moaned. "Oh, you're such a bad boy watching me like this. See how wet my little cunny is?" The little voice she was doing seemed to be coming a little more naturally as she got into the character.

"I see it. It's so beautiful," he panted.

She batted her eyes at him. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

He laughed. She was doing a voice from a movie. When she'd said girls, she pronounced it - goyles, like a gangster's moll they'd seen in a Cagney movie recently.

She pulled her fingers out and spread the hood around her clit. "I need your tongue right there, hunnie," she purred. Her hands grasped both of her tits over her bra and she squeezed roughly, making her moan.

Andy got on his knees and licked her clit as asked. It was engorged and slick, and she giggled as he flicked at it. "That's it, hunnie, make my pussy feel so good."

He dove in and thrust his tongue into her warm, gooey cunt. She wailed as he sucked her pussy lips in his mouth. Her fingers continued to squeeze her two handfuls and she moaned. "Oh baby, you're so good at that. This bad girl is gonna cum on your face soon. I'm gonna squirt on you."

Andy fumbled with his buttons to peel off his shirt. He flung it aside and then slid two thick fingers into his wife's pussy, making her ass lift off the cushion. "Oh baby, do it! Fingerfuck me! Make this whore squirt for you!"

Andy caught his breath. Again, this was a night of her doing things she didn't usually. Kerri could squirt, but most often didn't, just because of the mess. He grinned wildly and curled his fingers upward, mashing her G-spot. He pressed upward on it and sucked her engorged clit into his mouth, sucking hard.

"Oh, geesus baby, that's the spot, ohhhh," she moaned. He stopped and spit at the base of his fingers to get her super wet for what came next. Slowly he increased the speed of his arm. Her moans became wails as his fingers pistoned hard and fast into her pussy, making erotic wet sounds. He thrummed her clit with his opposite thumb and Peaches came unglued.

His gorgeous wife flopped backward on the couch and her back arched. Her mouth hung open soundlessly as her body locked up. Finally, she wailed as her juices squirted out all over her husband's arm and chest. He gleefully lowered his mouth into the stream as his fingers continued pistoning into her, spraying it everywhere over them both. Her juices were musky and sharp, and he loved it.

As her orgasm finally subsided, he slipped his fingers from her, and her legs came down over his shoulders. She laughed delightedly. "Oh hunnie," she said in the moll's voice. "That was sooo good." She lifted a leg over his head to let them fall and she sat up. She looked into her husband's hazel eyes and kissed his wet lips. She took his hand and brought the fingers that had given her such pleasure and sucked them into her mouth. He felt her tongue slip between his fingers, licking them clean.

Peaches looked down and grinned, finding her husband's cock ready for action again. "I need to be pounded. I've been so bad, and I need it. Think you can do that, hunnie?"

Andy nodded wildly and she smiled and caressed his cheek. "That's my good boy. Fuck this whore like she deserves."

Peaches stood and walked toward the bedroom, shedding her bra as she walked. Naked but for her slingbacks, she threw open the double doors with a flourish.

Astounded, Andy watched his wife as though she'd become someone else. He hurried after her and watched her tear the bedspread off the bed, sending it and the pillows flying. Peaches bent over the end of the bed and then turned to look over her shoulder at her husband, who was stepping out of the last of his clothes.

She wiggled her ass at him. "C'mon hunnieeee," she purred. "Come give this bad girl that thick cock."

They had always had a good sex life. After twelve years, they knew how to get each other hot and how to get each other off. But it was still rather vanilla. No role playing or anything. He hoped fervently this could be the start of something new and fun for them to explore. If he had to spend four hundred dollars on a hotel room each time, he'd count it as money well spent.

He stepped up and set his hands on his wife's beautifully round ass. On the rare occasion he could get her to wear a tight pencil dress out of the house, he'd always been very proud to be seen with her, happy to see other men admire her body. Watching Anton and Tate ogling her beautiful cleavage had been a thrill. But that's all he wanted. The excitement of seeing them admire her, but then showing off that she was his and only his.

He slid his hard cock between her open legs. He could see her pussy and asshole shining at him. He took his cock by the root and probed at her slick pussy. Her opening spread as the head of his cock slid into her.

"Is this what the bad girl wants?" he said.

Peaches ground back at him. "Oh yes baby, give me that hard cock. Your slut needs it."

Andy smiled as he slid his cock into her slowly. He was really enjoying the cute little voice she was using and hoped it wouldn't be the last time she did. He closed his eyes as her pussy gripped his shaft. He felt her pelvic muscles squeezing and he moaned.

He grabbed her hips and thrust into her, forcefully, bringing a gasp from her lips. It was hot and it felt great, but it wasn't what he wanted. He wanted to see her face as they fucked. He pulled out and pushed her over onto her side. She turned, smiling at him.

Peaches rolled onto her back, and he took both of her heels in hand and spread her legs widely. She grinned wickedly and grabbed both of her beautiful full tits. She pinched her nipples as she felt her husband's cock slide through her inner labia. She dispensed with the cute moll's voice, and she looked in her husband's eyes. "Fuck me, baby," she said in her own deeper, more sultry voice. "I need it so bad."

Andy smiled at his wife. "Me too." He pushed his cock into her, and she closed her eyes and squeezed her tits roughly, enjoying the complete bliss of the penetration. "Yessss!"