Fancy Meeting You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy set his wife's ankles on his shoulders and grabbed her around her thighs and leaned forward over her. He thrust in deeply and she moaned through gritted teeth. Starting slow and steady his thrusts increased in rapidity and force in the most perfect way. "Baby, you feel so good," he whispered to his wife, who met his eyes and smiled.

Kerri reached up and ran her nails down her husband's forearms. "Harder! Harder baby!" Her intense look said there was no limit to her ardor at the moment.

Andy spread his legs and set his knees against the mattress and just started hammering into her. Her neck arched backwards, and she wailed at the ceiling. He saw her nails digging into her breasts as she began squeezing them again, a sight he'd never tired of.

He pounded into her sopping pussy with wild abandon, happy for the extra wetness which always seemed to decrease his own sensitivity to a degree. He wanted this to last. Kerri reached down and began rubbing her clit and within a dozen strokes her whole body quaked as an orgasm rolled through her body.

Watching his wife gasping for air, he didn't let up. If anything, he pulled her in harder. Her eyes met his again. "Yes, baby. Cum for me. Fill me up." With his teeth bared in a snarl he happily obliged, thankful as he felt his orgasm beginning to build. As good a shape as he was in, he was quickly starting to tire from the intense pace.

His mouth opened as his eyes widened. "Oh Kerri, I'm gonna... oh oh," he moaned, and she smiled lovingly at him.

"Yes, baby, do it. I'm nearly there, I'll cum..."

Andy's arms became like vices around her thighs as his cock swelled within her and began spewing out a flood of cum. The feeling of being further stretched at that moment set her off for a second time. They looked into each other's eyes lovingly, each enjoying the sight of the other's moment of ecstasy.

Finally, they collapsed onto the bed next to one another, panting heavily. Lying on their sides, they held one another.

After catching his breath, Andy spoke. "I'm gonna be in such trouble when I get home."

Kerri smiled. "Mmm? Why is that, handsome?"

He grinned. "Well, I picked up this hot babe at the hotel tonight and she was a really great fuck."

She chuckled. "Well, I can definitely see how that could get you in hot water, but tonight I think your wife will give you a pass on it."

Lifting his head he kissed her tenderly. "Think so?"

She nodded and kissed him again. "Pretty certain."

***

Kerri woke early and was enjoying the endless hot water that was always the biggest benefit of a hotel stay, in her opinion. Twenty-minute shower? No problem. She stood beneath the nozzle and let the warm water cascade over her head and down her back.

She smiled when she heard the shower door open. "Mmm, glad you could join me, lover."

Kerri felt her husband's hands drift over her body and was fairly certain he wasn't there to get clean. She felt his body against her butt and back as his hands slid around to grasp her breasts. She moaned softly. "Last night was amazing. You were so sexy. I loved it," Andy said softly.

"I was inspired," she replied with a smile. "It was incredible. I think that we should put a little more effort into doing things, just the two of us. Now that the kids are old enough to visit family without us."

Kerri thought back to the previous night. After they had recovered, they had laid in bed together, making out like teenagers. They made love slowly and deeply, once more before falling asleep in each other's arms.

She felt her husband's cock hardening against her ass. "I couldn't agree more. Maybe with some of that commission we could get a little love nest, in the country?" His cockhead pushed against her ass firmly. "Somewhere, we could run around naked and chase each other through the trees like wild animals?"

She pushed her ass back against his hardness. "That sounds like a great idea. I'll start looking around for a nice plot. Maybe something on the Withlacoochee River in Sumpter County."

Andy's face pushed into her neck and began kissing the spots that she loved. Knowing where this was heading, she stepped against the glass enclosure out from under the water and opened her legs for him. Kerri sighed as she felt his cock probing into her pussy. It took a few thrusts before he was fully sheathed within her and she pushed back against him, urging him on.

Andy grunted and then uncharacteristically spoke. "Tell me, what was the... bet you whispered to Anton last night?"

Her eyes flew open wide as he pushed her into the glass again. She set her hands and readied herself for the pounding that was coming. She'd totally forgotten about the bet.

"Ugh... are you sure you want to know?" she said, her breath fogging the glass.

Andy picked up the pace, hammering into her, his fingers gripping her hips tightly. "Yeah."

She answered honestly. "I told him that I'd blow him in the men's room."

To her surprise, her husband chuckled. "Pretty risky."

She dropped a hand to her breast and gripped it tightly. The pain with the pleasure, made her whole body tingle. "You play on an official PGA course. Anyone who would bet on a round in such a place, with a stranger, obviously doesn't golf there often." She glanced over her shoulder at her husband's face. "You never know when you could be facing someone with a single digit handicap."

She could hear him panting behind her. "That's... very... true." He continued slamming into her, making water splash between them. "But what if... what if I just had a bad day? What would you have done?!" She punctuated the end of that question with a powerful thrust that made her legs quiver.

She smiled and shuddered as she felt his cum fill her womb.

"I guess... we'll never know," she gasped.

*******

Author's note.

A story where a loving couple stays a loving couple, without involving anyone else sexually, seems to be a rarity here on Literotica, so this was always gonna end that way. But I wanted to make you wonder until the end. I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope the Kerri/Peaches thing wasn't confusing. Peaches was obviously his pet name for her, which she then used as a pseudonym when pretending to be a stranger. During the big finish when she stops using the fake voice, she's just his wife again and her name switches back to Kerri.

Rob