All Comments on 'Fancy That'

by Castlemania

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
Interesting.

I suppose the wife could let that slip if she were drunk. Your writing is improving and this tale showed some thought. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SICK and wrong Catogery

BAD, BAD.

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
So...

...is this chapter one?

tigger119tigger119over 7 years ago
The end.........?

......Priceless. I'm not a fan of these types of stories, however the very end had me laughing so hard I shot coffee through my nose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oops

An okay story. The author telegraphed the fact that it wasn't the wife way in advance, but adding a twist in the final sentence was amusing I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
On the whole, a pretty good flash tale!

One thing, though....

....

The first scene set up with seeing her laid out, freshly fucked, and cum dripping from her holes? I get the use of the graphic image. No problem.

BUT,

Then like two sentences later, while extolling her virtues in description, you say she "oozes class from every pore".

Unfortunately, the taint of the first image ruins the second. Perhaps better word choice, or simply say she was a very well respected and classy lady.

Anyway, I liked the ending. And no need for any follow-up chapter(s). This story works well as it is, dragging out the inevitable divorce plot won't add anything to the economy of this well constructed flash.

I say, "Mission accomplished"

and I thank you for the effort!

Concritic123Concritic123over 7 years ago
Congratulations......

This was a really good story. And no, it doesn't need another chapter if you don't want to write one. It can stand on its own.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
LOL

I liked this story. A lot. Just when I groaned because I knew what was coming next, you threw the twist in there. A sigh of relief. And then...oops. LOL. Very nicely done. Very clever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

All of Castlemania's stories are great (but I'd like to see an alternate ending to What The, where the lawyers go to jail, the husband lives and either divorces his wife or keeps her and gets her straightened out medically, because the drugs she received in Chapter One obviously created permanent damage to her).

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A good story with two twists...

A good story with two twists...Just some issues in it: 1st - when he was beaten by several man, didn't he have a phone to call the cops? 2nd - If the guys had fucked her like that the day before, and in many other nights, why the urgent need to do it again, risking it all with him present? 3rd - Any emplyee would never risked his job and career having a orgy in one of the rooms of their boss' home...Or was the boss also in there, risking a heavy law suit? These 3 issues weaken the story, making it almost unbelivable...I also think this story doesn't need another chapter: he had decided to divorce her when he thought it was her in the room, now that he knew she had done it many times before, that decision was still valid...3*

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
More twists than a Twizzler!

I saw the first twist coming -- at least, I hoped that would be the direction you were heading -- but the second one caught me completely by surprise. Well executed!

At first I was groaning at all the stereotypes and beaten dead horses, but by the end I was laughing out loud. It's such a clever twist on the BTB template I wish I had thought of it!

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
Still laughing!

Funniest thing I have read since Vandemonium's jokes. Unlike some of the others, I didn't see the first twist coming. I think you played on the expectations of the crowd. You used the bias against cuckold stories to hide it, and it worked. I worked for me. I almost stopped reading. So glad I didn't.

And then, you lulled us into a false sense of security. You went on about how happy the husband was, and why he felt stupid for thinking that his classy wife could do something like that. And then...

Oops.

I will look for more from you in the future. I'm still laughing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i would like another chapter

there are so many ways this could play out!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Nice

Reading the comments first made me curious so I took a shot. Hilarious tale about a stupid wife who just opened her mouth too much. Laughing too hard to get pissed. Great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HA

Too funny....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Copy cat girlfriend

Now that the shits out of the bag. You better see that divorce lawyer and hide your assets.

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you to those who saw the funny side of things. There will not be a second part of this. I think our "hero" already told us the future. Besides, isn't it so much better to imagine it for ourselves?

As for Anonymous "It might have been a funny joke if it had been written by someone other than this utter piece of shit."

Your comment may have had more validity if you were not a pathetic, moronic, stupid and worthless smidgen of slime encrusted excrement.

I know that you and others like you think that I should not respond to personal insults in any way at all. I do not agree with this. I think if you level a personal insult at me, I am perfectly entitled to do the same at your expense. I would rather rise above such idiocy but then you would not understand that.

Once again, I do not understand why this has become a forum for people like that to personally insult others. It should not be.

Also...

"6 months later we were divorced. We sold everything and split the money."

No way. Bitch ain't getting a penny!

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
Impo_64

1st - when he was beaten by several man, didn't he have a phone to call the cops?

He was being held by at least two of them, pinning his arms. He could have called the cops later but why would he? He had just broken someone;s nose, after all. In fact, he did more damage than they did.

2nd - If the guys had fucked her like that the day before, and in many other nights, why the urgent need to do it again, risking it all with him present?

The simple answer is ...drink! I am not sure its an urgent need and remember, it wasn't actually HER. I hinted that Mark thought it was her. We have no idea if the others did or if they knew it was Julie.

3rd - Any employee would never risked his job and career having a orgy in one of the rooms of their boss' home...Or was the boss also in there, risking a heavy law suit?

The boss may have been there. I don't know. But a heavy lawsuit for what? The girl was willing. No actual illegal act had taken place. Consensual sex is not illegal. It may be immoral but is low morality enough for a lawsuit? A divorce suit, certainly.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I think you raised some very valid points and I appreciate the constructive criticism. This is me answering your points and asking for a mild suspension of disbelief. Its a case of "COULD IT" rather than "WOULD IT".

Thanks again for your comments. Its always good to be made to think.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
OH-OO AND O SHIT

the smoke and fire with the mirrors. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wimp

Stupid cuck needs to spend less time pampering his wife and get a trainer at the gym and then get himself a new wife - not the slut he currently lives with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Liked the divorce anon but that makes it a consequences story. Let's make it a real burn the bitch story.

She kept trying to talk to me but I refused. Marriage counseling went out the door when I had my lawyer tell the court that she admitted to doing gang bangs of ten or more at a time.

Me, I knew for sure. The guys as much admitted it when they beat me up. And they all thought it was my wife too. But everyone needed more punishment. So when the divorce was final I waited and beat the crap out of one of them and went after a second. I knew what would happen and it did.

There were times I wish I hadn't done it.

I rented a small house on the edge of town and settled in. A few weeks after the last asskicking there was a loud bang and the room got very crowded. "No one divorces me asshole. You will live to regret it, for as long as you do get to live.

"You remember my gang bang buddies. They got carried away that night or we would still be together. But you should have just walked away. Now the last thing you get to see is the pussy you will never have."

For the next five hours they fucked my ex-wife and beat the life out of me.

They said they were going to beat me to death and they damn near succeeded. Even the ex was giving blow jobs to the best hits.

A few more must have come in to help. It was damn tiring beating a man tired to a chair. In the end, they let me out of the chair and began kicking me.

When they left I could not move.

Burn the place to the ground one of them said. The ex spit on me and told me to die. They all took a last kick.

The last thing I remembered was the smell of smoke.

"Glad you are back with us." The man said.

I got a few ice chips from a pretty young woman and then the place was full of doctors and nurses.

I had been out for five months. I was found dying and pulled out of the burning house. Everyone was already in jail.

You see I planted a time bomb. If I didn't call in to a number and put in a code the In house security video was automatically sent to the police, da, FBI, and everyone who knew the ex and I.

I had a young lady helping me through the recovery. Everyone already went down for multiple counts of attempted murder, kidnapping, false imprisonment, battery, aggravate assault and a bunch more. The video did them in. Each one got over 100 years.

I went to see the ex so I could laugh, but it hurt too much. The lady with me looked at the ex and kissing me on the cheek said "I don't want to be like you anymore." Yes, it was Julie who had followed the group and then pulled me out of the house.

The money I got from the lawsuits against my attackers and their employers, a few were managers set me up for life.

Julie and I have 4 children now and are good and happy. We live on a small island that I own. You see I still have some enemies out there, but not as many as before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn well done!

A twist within a twist. Don't let the naysayers bother you. And thanks by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the story until the last line.

The standard next line is "We can get past this, I still love only you." 'It was just sex with them." "I know we can still stay married, It won't hurt us at all.' I just neede a little more than you can give me and the gangbangs make our loving special, etc, etc, etc. All the way through the divorce proceedings.

while I love and applaud the plot, I just don't have room for deceit in a relationship, especially marriage.

Too bad she couldn't take a hint. She neds to remember in her next relationship,

If you can't handle the divorce don't cheat. thats all there is to it.

yuriraviyuriraviover 7 years ago

I like the humor, certainly the 2nd twist

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
That was a very, very neat twist worth all 5*

I didn't see that end on the way, though Castlemania very kindly gave their readers flags and signposts along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
he should pretend he's mad but can forgive her

then, after she's satisfied that all's well, he should have her served with the papers that will give her a new life with all the sexual opportunity she desires, and will allow him to be rid of a lying, no good, skanky assed cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Ending

Very good read with a surprise ending.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
Part 2

Make a part 2. Burn the bitch.

maninconnmaninconnover 7 years ago
Waaaa haaa haaa!

Nice! Loved it! Double twist at the end, touché!

dapidapiover 7 years ago
Hypocrites All

Every long term member on this site knows that line by heart. It's so SOP and trite-why even bother writing it. And then one of the faceless denizens of this site shifted his corpulent bulk on his poor, overburdened computer chair in his dank and dark basement lair and, doing a very poor impression of FTDS, wrote the next chapter for us all to peruse.

The story has faults, could be better, the characters could be better fleshed out and the premise could be made more plausible. Still, all in all the story has merit. people must have liked it despite the bad reviews, because they read it from start to finish.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 7 years ago
You saved it!

The wife's inadvertent confession on the way home saved an otherwise dull story.

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
Dapi

Hi

Which line do you refer to?

guyk1963guyk1963over 7 years ago

I like your work, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So

So we still get a divorce Don't we

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was just plain stupid

This guy has to be the most clueless loser on earth. She works in sales not a job that requires much dirty work unless duh she is being a shank slut. Pathetic. Even the funny ending can't save this. The only way to save it is if he killed himself.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Slut!

Burn the Bitch! With extreme prejudice!

dapidapiover 7 years ago
Castlemania

As one of the faceless masses said, the standard lines are one of the following;

"We can get past this, I still love only you."

'It was just sex with them."

"I know we can still stay married, It won't hurt us at all."

"I just need a little more than you can give me and the gangbangs make our loving special."

droogedroogeover 7 years ago
Super Cool Story...

...I'm still laughing at the ending. I think you managed to catch every one off side and with the cynical bunch of readers on the Loving Wife category that is no small feat. Well done!

Adding to the story could only detract from your super cool ending. You would be well advised to start a new story with your newly converted fans of which I am proud to declare myself one.

Thanks for sharing 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I understand your goal, but stupid clueless husbands are just obnoxious and boring.

I wish you could have made it more clever, or believable. Spouses who are so out of touch with each other, but as the same time obsequious to their partners every whim, make me cringe. They don't have a marriage, she has a pet poodle. Yes, even a poodle will run away from home if you kick it hard and often enough. It might even bite you. But, who cares about the sex life or the marriage problems of a poodle?

Thanks for the effort. Looks like many enjoyed it, so congratulations.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
LOL

Good twist! 3*

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 7 years ago
DAMN!

Need to kill the wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
brilliant ending

just when you thought it was over BOOM

Maybe Mark does deserve the nose job?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Five Stars!!

Great story! Hot and with great plot twists!! Please write many, many more!!!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
good work

some nice writing touches

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Good Twisty Work

It showed that the protagonist was on the scent before the proof. Lots of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very clever and I would have thrown her out of the moving car

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2 stars...

because you didn't finish it. He should have thrown the bitch out. Fairly good start, but I would have liked it better if you had taken the story more seriously. Flash stories are never good.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Castlemania

From Mark's reaction we can assume that they didn't realize it was Julie.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
The comments

LW readers take these stories SOOOOOOO seriously! Good god. I can't even imagine what it must be like to live that way. Truly pitiful.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

open mouth insert foot.

hope to see a part 2 to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have just a question...

I have just a question: He was dressing a Batman costume with all that foam that make it difficult for him to take it out...so how was it possible that "someone punched him hard in the stomach" and make any harm? He wouldn't feel it...A good and funny reading though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DAMN !

Wholly Shit, Batman! What a way to find out what kind of a cheating cunt whore you are married to. And from her own admission no less!

imhaplessimhaplessover 7 years ago
Cute and entertaining

5* in my book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You need an editor

For example, you don't know how to make ellipses (it's always three dots, not four, five or six, and there's always a space after), how to use conjunctions, the difference between "its" and ""it's," you spelled "toweling" wrong, "Open mouthed" is hyphenated, you join two independent clauses with a comma, etc. You tell a story well, but you need mechanical help. Ask and ye shall receive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fan"fucking"tastic!!

Funny!!! Excellent story!! This could go in so many wonderful directions if more chapters were to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife cheating

He now knows that if he witnessed the event the night before it would have been his wife enjoying a gang bang, and not her friend. Can we have a sequel please..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Leave it as is. No sequel. It will only ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nope

Has to have more.

Her destruction, the coworkers destroyed.

Cant end there without the poor guys revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it. I was just getting my equilibrium back from the first twist when I got hit by the more subtle second. Excellent job.

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago
Great

I'm not sure if I'd like to read more, while Angie sounds a really hot bitch and hearing more about her would be great, it could also spoil what is a perfect ending.

I guessed just before the end that it was Julie, but Angies accidental confession took me by surprise. And you stopped at just the right place.

It could have been longer with a little more characterization and build up, but thats just a small niggle.

Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO....3*s

I'm torn between two opinions.

I want to rate this 4*s because the characters are so well defined. Angie and her husband, our protagonist. Julie and Mark , the copycat and the antagonist. The dialogue is sharply written. The plot moved quickly and to the point.

I want to give this 2*s because it is just a scene from their marriage. Keying on the wife being an exceptional physical specimen of female beauty. She is arriving very late from work. And then she disappears at the party. But all ends well as she is completely innocent of any transgressions.

Maybe too much was left out of this flash story. I mean, in their 40's but he is acting like a jealous 20 year old man.

Maybe I need some coffee, as I'm reading and writing this first thing in the morning,lol.

Thank you for the story Castlemania.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So...

Wife outs herself; will she go along peacefully with the divorce???

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 7 years ago
Gonna take a chance

Gonna take a chance that this will NOT turn into some sort of twisted RAAC tripe.....so gave it a five star rating and added both the story and the author to my favorites list!

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
Ignorance

I refer to my own ignorance.

Could someone tell me what BTB and RAAC means please?

Also, again, there will not be a sequel written by me. If anyone else wishes to write one, I would love to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
btb raac

burn the bitch

reconcile at all costs

basically the 2 extremes in the genre of writing, thanks for your stories, keep up the good work, sorry to lazy to sign in

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
Ka Pow!

Take that Batman!

Yeah old Batman got it right in the chops at the end didn't he. I never saw it coming, and that's what made it so great. It doesn't pay to mess around where there's poison ivy.

Your writing's OK. No you're not Chekhov, but who is? It used to take D.H. Lawrence a whole day to settle on some of his sentences. When you figure in the price this was certainly worthy of a Danielle Steele or a Harold Robbins.

Yes a follow up would be a fun read, and if anyone writes one I'll certainly read it, but really it's your story, you'd do the best job.

Thanks for the fun interlude. Certainly worth five points!

Jedd Clampett

sber56sber56over 7 years ago

wife rat herself out, burn the bitch, great story, adding you to my favorite author list :)

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
thought I had it figured out

Ok, I had it figured out to be Julie early on and then you got me at the end with the tongue slip...cute I liked it enough to try some of your other stories, give this one four stars !

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Liked it.

4*, love the twists. Be good to see a followup to see how he handles her infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
clever story

Quite proficient for beginner. Hate to draw conclusions about you given your stories depict gangbanging adulterous wives..but believe you should visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. A serial cheating wife is exposed on that profile. A number of explicit accounts of her activities with a college student of hers that she coerced into sexual relationship.

TRUE STORY REAL LIFE FACTS

SHE LOST COLLEGE INSTRUCTOR JOB IN HELENA MONTANA BECAUSE OF THOSE DETAILS AND A SEX PHOTO.

Her sexual biography detailing her numerous affairs with many married men..their names and some contact info are available

If you send FRIEND REQUEST you can get numerous additional details

ENOUGH FOR YOU TO WRITE A SERIES. YOU CAN ALSO GET HER CONTACT INFO SO YOU COULD INTERVIEW AND VERIFY.

Profile was set up by friend of student whose reputation and marriage she intentionally destroyed and then cost him his job

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 7 years ago
Same idea as Tangled Web by Aussie Bard

Nice story, but I think Aussie Bard did it better.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Against My Better Druthers aka 50 Shades of Matt Moreau

Way late to comment party due to initial automatic filter of stomach twisting erotic subject matter but upon further review kudos for multiple wind ups and deft literary style . Five stars reluctantly assesed.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unfinished story - 1 star

Cute, but not a complete story. Better, though, then that piece of crap 'What The...'.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
No ending

Funny idea with the double twist, though ending it there with a punchline made it less of a story and more a poorly thought out joke.

Yet another unfinished story, like thousands of others on this site, where the author can't be bothered to write the most interesting part, the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Again

Unfinnished shite one star, try finishing a story ya closet fag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck you

You cum sucking retard.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 6 years ago
Fabulous!!! *****

"Does she have to copy EVERYTHING I......do......"

This line made the story! Best twist ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish please

Finish the story please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
End

Where is the next part?.

hubby77hubby77almost 6 years ago
Can't stop giggling!

I read to my wife most evenings. After 30 years of marriage we still can't keep our hands off each other. We enjoy the distraction from our daily grind, and find it to be a great aphrodisiac. We really loved the twist at the end. Like I said, can't stop giggling!

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
HA HA HA HA

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha This is Fantastic ★★★★★+ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ For His Stupid Slut Wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

time to toss the whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No.

Just no.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with PennyDog. The only possible reaction is laughter because this is so bad. This author is a gangbang fan.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS

its back to his thought of TheDivorceLawyer he was thinking about as the monkey see...monkey do.....came forward, TK U MLJ LV NV

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I'd like to think she was joking...

...but it is not written that way. Too bad.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cheating whore

Cheating whore cuts her own throat.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

The ending is the start of another tale. LOL!!!!

Thanks for the read.

Pasqual

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

Love the ending! It redeemed the story for me. 5* ~~ JB Edwards

trandall9991trandall9991almost 3 years ago

Yep, divorce is the only option

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Late and shower

Finance gets you so dirty

What a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She suddenly starts to come home after late nights at work and goes straight to the bathroom for a shower and he don't work out something is going on.

She is pretty safe with the slip of the tongue at the end, she would have to type out details in bold print and draw a picture before he got wise, she is safe

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again another story with no ending This with what I read could have created at least two more Chapters.

49ers6949ers693 months ago

Good story. Enjoyed the punch out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous