Fanny and Marlene Ch. 02

Story Info
Marlene has a plan to help her menatally ill girlfriend.
1.7k words
3.32
7.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fanny has her own room in the mental clinic. After 6 month of treatment the doctors were convinced she would not recover from this condition and the only thing they can do is to prevent her from harming herself or others.

Everything is adapted to that. She doesn't need the helmet with bars anymore. Instead she wears a colorful open face type helmet on which a mouth cover can be attached. On the inside there is a bracket that slides into her mouth while attaching it preventing to scream and spit. The color and the fact that there are no bars anymore looks a bit friendlier, less scary than the old helmet.

I go out with Fanny almost every day in a power wheelchair. I can operate it from the backside. Her arms and legs are strapped down firmly but that's mostly invisible. Her helmet though is hooked on to a heavy headrest bracket. It prevents her from moving her head just an inch. This still looks frightening and most people keep their distance when they see us.

She now only needs a diaper at night. The wheelchair seat has an opening where she can just relieve herself whenever she wants. Of course therefore she has special clothes and doesn't wear panties. I can open a hole on the helmet's facebow and feed her something but usually I just take it off. She can spit with it just as well as without. If she is hungry she doesn't so that is my consideration rather i should feed her or not.

Her room is actually not equipped for a couple but I can sleep on a stretcher. I do so for 5 or 6 nights a week. I am not allowed to live there so i have to keep my apartment and now and then i have to do some housekeeping there.

A few weeks ago Fanny was ready early and I was sitting on my stretcher, drinking a cup of coffee. It takes 2 nurses, a doctor and myself to get Fanny washed and dressed in the morning. She has to be heavily sedated and still she fights with the little strength she has left, to hurt herself or others. I looked at her, her vicious hateful eyes. I know it is not my Fanny, it is her illness. She is ready for the day. The way she sits in her wheelchair now, she will be sitting all day. Head, arms and legs restraint. Her jaws fixed. Spit running down her chin on her nice summer dress.

It was a beautiful spring day. The sun was shining, although it was still cold. When I finished my coffee we went out for a walk. It is a 20 minute walk to the lake. The wheelchair is power operated and I walked slowly. I fed the birds and watched the ducks and swans on the quiet, sunbathing lake. There was no emotion on Fanny's face although it was a wonderful sight. But her look was not hostile either. I unlatched the mouthcover from the helmet. It seemed appropriate, like she deserves a little enjoyment that day.

"Now look at you, there is drool all over your beautiful dress. Don't you just love that dress? I do. The blue flowers match your eyes so perfectly. You are pretty, you know. Look what a handsome couple we were."

I take out my phone and show her the picture I like so much. A few years ago we were on a holiday near the Dutch coast and took a selfie in the dunes. Cheek to cheek with our hair waving in the wind, the north sea in the back. Fanny looked so happy, mature. And me? Innocent, still a child but very much in love with this beautiful woman. I defeated my religious family who thought lesbian love was a sin. It had hurt so much and I had to leave them behind but these days in the windy dunes in Holland I knew I would fight for Fanny, for our luck, with all my power.

"Now don't spit on me. Breathe in deeply, isn't this cold air lovely? If I clean your chin you won't bite me, do you?"

Her mouth is still open and there is fresh spit on the edges and dried drool on her chin. I take a wet napkin to clean it. She blows out breath with her open mouth as if she doesn't know how to spit any more. For a moment her eyes search mine and there is fear on her face. I give her a kiss on the helmet holding back my tears.

"Hey ... hi ... My name is Danny. Do you mind?"

It's a young handsome man. I think I saw him before, maybe here in the park. I am shocked, not sure what to do. Fanny can get really agitated in uncertain situations. She starts rumbling and shaking. Her head twisting inside her helmet. She roars with a force that lets her relieve her bowel, I can hear it and smell it.

"Oh, I am sorry, I am so so sorry, I didn't want to scare, or upset her. Just ... I ... I have seen you around with your friend and I admire you for how you take care of her. And I wanted to say if you ever need help, maybe I can do something for you."

He hands me a handwritten paper with his name and phone number and rushes off. Well that was great. Within half a minute Fanny is hysterical and soiled herself. I turn her wheelchair so I don't have to look at her panicked face and enjoy the view, this beautiful morning for just another minute.

Back at the care home I cleaned her up. Still she was very stressed and angry and while I wiped her butt she peed on me. As I was ready I inserted a vibrator into her vagina to calm her down. It has a remote control and I can adjust it with an app. I started with limited vibration. I rolled her into the garden and watched her. From a distance she seemed lonely and scared but due to the vibration she was less tense. A thought came about me to help her but it would take a man to give it to her. I took my phone and called the number on the handwritten paper.

"Hi, well great to hear from you but first I have to say sorry for the stress I caused, I really didn't want to. You know I study social science but I wasn't prepared for this reaction."

"No need to apologize. It takes courage to approach us and I am thankful for that. Fanny is troubled and looks dangerous and in a way she is. I am Marlene by the way. The reason I call is this..."

Danny was very occurring and wanted to meet right away. We met on the same bench I was with Fanny that morning. I left her outside in the garden, with her vibrator still quietly buzzing.

"Is she a relative?"

"No, we have been a couple for quite a while. A year ago her mind changed, turning vile, nasty and violent. Toward others as well as to herself. She had be restraint to prevent hurting herself but things went down and ... you have seen her, best way to describe it is bestial."

"I see, but how do you think I can help?"

I explained her condition. The sex adiction she had when she was otherwise still normal. About what happened when she didn't get orgasms every few hours. I told him I believed there was a connection between her sex adiction before and her mental state now. How sexual satisfaction affects her positively and at that moment she was having a vibrator inserted to ease the tension caused that morning.

"I see, and you really think I could make a difference?"

"Yes I do, but you have to trust me."

The following week Danny came by more often and Fanny got somehow used to him being around. She was less agitated as I thought she would be. Danny could wipe off her vagina or butt, and even change her tampon or insert a vibrator without much trouble. Danny agreed to my plan and we did so the next day.

Danny came by at 11 am. Fanny was in her wheelchair with a vibrator in I set on a low vibration. I reclined the backrest of her wheelchair and she seemed relaxed. The I unlatched her helmet from the headrest and Danny put the footrests upright. We had to lower her whole body by unlatching her hands and ankles one by one until she was lying with her butt on the edge of the wheelchair cushion. The last preparation was to put the legrests wide so her legs were spread while she was strapped down to her chair again.

I lifted up her dress and exposed her vagina. The remote vibrator was still inside her with the clit stimulator buzzing softly. I went down on her. She was wet and dirty but it was nice to taste her after so long. Her body was shocked, she moaned but couldn't scream due to her mouthpiece. My tongue went alongside her outer lips and legs. She hadn't been shaved for a long time and there was vaginal secretion all over her pubic hair. I took out the vibrator and Fanny started shaking out of anger. My lips surrounded her clit and softly I started nibbling, licking and sucking it. She squirted heavily, wetting my face and neck. The screaming and beastial noises she made before were now noises of moaning, breathing, slowly but heavy.

I pulled back and Danny was already standing naked behind me. He was striking his erection and got between Fanny's legs quickly. She couldn't take enough air inside her lungs for the scream as Danny pushed his dick inside her. For a second I thought she was gonna pass out so I unlatched the facebow from her helmet. I prepared for a terrifying scream but instead she just took a big breath and moaned. As Danny was striking his penis in steady long strikes inside Fanny's vagina, from his jerk up to his balls my face went near hers. Arousal and feelings came back into her eyes.

My lips touched hers. Her tongue viciously seeked mine and we kissed like we did when we first met. While a man was boning my girlfriend the woman i loved was coming back alive.