Fanny and Marlene

Story Info
How lesbian sex in a mental hospital helps a nymph.
1.3k words
3.93
14.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Marlene and I live with my girlfriend Fanny. We are both 28 years old and have been a couple since we were 17, but knew each other from primary school. Leading to the following event Fanny had flares of over sexual longings, combined with temper and violence.

Fanny has been at a Mental hospital for twelve weeks now. I went there every day since she was taken in. Her mental state now is that she is trying to hurt everyone including herself. Not able to communicate or function at all.

The month before her breakdown the slow change in her behavior came clear. She got restless at times, her eyes turned cold, vicious. She noticed it herself when this condition overcame her, the only remedy was to masturbate or have sex. Wild, and even painful sex. Fanny always considered herself a nymphomaniac, pleasuring herself at least twice a day and having sex daily. But as her condition got worse, she needed to masturbate every few hours in order to act normal. It was noticed at her work. Her vibrator, the moaning and noises were heard, but she couldn't help it. She needed this rough, short sexual pleasure or she turned wild, violent.

Now she hasn't talked for weeks. To control her violence she is on heavy medication, and most of the time strapped down to her bed. When she is allowed to walk around she wears a straitjacket, a helmet and thick padded trousers, attached to the straight jacket. At all times she wears a biting mask, a plastic, Hannibal Lector like device, covering her mouth and nose. It is strapped tightly on her face to prevent her hurting herself or anyone else. A mouthpiece can is usually attached that keeps her teeth apart, preventing her from biting her own tongue. She can still spit between the bars and when she does so, a plastic spit mask is attached. She can't eat but I feed her drinking meals every day with a straw. There is a hole in the mouthpiece and the bars of her mask for this. Sometimes she spits it all out anyway. To feed her I wear a plastic short, and a hair and face cover.

I am there every day and I don't like it when she is strapped to her bed all the time. I have learnt to put her in the straitjacket and safety pants without her hurting me. I let her walk as much as possible. Within her room but also on the hallway and at least once a day we go to the gym. A metal stick can be attached to the back of her straitjacket to keep her at a distance. The same stick can be fixed to the wall of the shower. She doesn't go to the toilet anymore, but wears a diaper. When I have to clean a number two on her I can do so while she stands up, fixed to the wall, and then i can shower her. A leg bar has then to be attached to prevent her from kicking without the safety trousers. In order to clean her insides properly, and to put her in the diaper, the ankle bar is wide, and so the legs are spread.

Before Fanny was taken in things were bad, but at least she could sometimes function normally. But once in this mental hospital things got really worse. She was restrained from day 1 and in my opinion this made her the wild animal she is now. Treatment is even after 12 weeks only damage control; making sure she can not harm herself or anyone else. This ought to be only 1 or 2 weeks, but is now already 3 month, and the fear among the doctors now is that this could be a permanent state. I know her so well and have seen what good sexual satisfaction does to her. She is still rubbing her crotch around every pointy or edgie surface she can find. Despite the diaper, she will drop herself onto anything that can potentially go into her vagina. I talked to her doctor about the option of sexual pleasure in addition to her medication. We were allowed, with precautions, to have some private time.

That day, two weeks ago, Fanny was prepared for it, lying on her bed with the arms fastened at the side of her straitjacket, which itself was strapped down to the bed. Her hands were covered in thick padded gloves. She had her biting and spit mask on, but not the helmet.

I took a few vibrators, a strap on as well as a double ended dildo from home. I closed the curtains,took off her spit mask and her diaper and rubbed her Venus and vulva. At first she turned extremely wild and aggressive but then calmed down, relaxed. I thought I had made the right decision and even dared to get my face down on her. I was leaning somehow on my right hand, as Fanny bent her knees to lift up her butt. I thought for a second it was out of pleasure but all of a sudden her foot kicked so hard and so precisely against my wrist, that at that time it was bearing the weight of my upper body, snapped. I fell down with a scream, couldn't look at my arm that was now at a strange angle. Nurses came in and I was rushed to the ER. An x-ray showed she broke my wrist badly. A cast was applied that covered my fingers up to my upper arm. I was devastated, angry, disappointed and cried all day. But still, I wouldn't give up on her.

The next day, I went to see her again. I didn't notice any regret from her behaviour. I didn't expect it though but still hoped for it. The nurses however felt sorry for me and admired the fact I was there anyway. Fanny was in bed. She was wearing her helmet that was fixed down and she couldn't move her head a bit. Usually she never wore her helmet in bed. Beside her straitjacket and diaper she was naked. The ankle bar was attached and also strapped down. The diaper didn't seem to be changed for a long time. She had her spit mask on and it was, as well as her biting mask, all filthy and full of old spit and dirt. All these extra measurements were a punishment for her behaviour.

I took off her spitting mask and layed myself next to her. Beside her mouth piece there was also a tongue clamp attached to her biting mask. This is a device that prevents a patient from swallowing the tongue and suffocating themselves. I wondered if she had tried to or if this was part of the punishment. The tongue clamp was attached to the bars. I laid my face against her mask and tried to reach her tongue with mine. Her head shook viciously but the helmet was tight around her head and strapped down firm. She tried to spit but was only able to blow out a wet breath. I managed to touch the tongue clamp and her lips and it felt good. I just layed there for a while looking at her. Her eyes were fixed at my casted arm laying on her belly. I saw no regret though, but maybe an overthinking of deeds.

With my one good hand I started to change her diaper. There was a leash on the front of her straitjacket. I could attach the bed hoist to it to lift her just an inch to take the diaper underneath her. I cleaned her privates. I took a fresh diaper out of the closet. There were also the vibrators i taken yesterday. I picked one, lubricated it and inserted it into her vagina. Then closed her diaper, took a blanket and cuddled Fanny and myself under it. The vibrator zoomed for an hour and a half. After a long time, she had a peaceful relaxing hour and a half.