Retirement Home's Horny Old Ladies

Story Info
Old ladies in nursing home still want sex.
1.4k words
4.36
29.1k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Sam, and have been a devoted granny lover and fucker since my early 20s. At 35 I decided to retrain as a care assistant in the belief that I would have a ready supply of old ladies to play with. And I wasn't wrong.

The retirement homes I preferred were private and expensive and catered for rich old biddies who were still fairly healthy but whose families had dumped them, never came to visit, and waited for their inheritance. Shits, the lot of them. So, I took it upon myself to keep the old dears sexually happy.

From the first day on the job, I ensured that my dick caught the ladies" eyes. I am blessed by the fact that whereas the majority of guys" cocks were quite small when flaccid mine was long and thick -- five inches. It only expanded 2inches when I got a hard-on. So, I was proud to show it off by wearing my uniform trousers slightly too tight and no underwear.

The first lady to show interest was Janet. She was in her late seventies, pretty and nice and plump with nice big titties. And she made it plain that she was interested in extra activities when she complained of back pain and asked me to give her a massage.

Arriving in her well-appointed suite of rooms, she wore a simple nightgown that was see-through and quite short. Her very pendulous tits hanging over her flabby fat belly were lovely and her erect nipples looked very suckable.

"Oh, Sam, please come in. I'm sorry to ask you to do this, but the masseuse they have here just doesn't do it for me. My back is so painful, that I need a deeply relaxing massage. Can you do that for me, sweetie? Now, where would you like me?"

I confirmed to her that I was up for the job and could help her so I suggested she lay face down on the big double bed. As she did so I asked her to take down the top half of her nightdress. I noticed that not only did she do that but also hoiked up the bottom half saying, "would it be ok if you did my thighs and legs at the same time?"

"That would be fine, Janet but I must warn you that massaging such a lovely lady like you I might get carried away."

By now, I had a full-blown hard-on and pre cum was clearly showing.

"Oh, that's lovely Sam. It's been such a long time since a man has said that to me. Please continue and don't hold back. In fact, seeing that wet patch, take off those tight trousers.".

With my John Thomas standing to attention, I got some body lotion from her bedside table and rubbed it to get it warm, I straddled her and began to give her back a good seeing too. Then with more cream, I moved down to her buttocks

My first touch made her gasp softly, but I knew she was aching to have the cheeks of her shithole thoroughly worked over. The oil that now entirely covered her flabby and crinkled backside made her glisten.

I saw that she parted her fat thighs and could tell that she was ready: so gently I fingered her shithole. Janet let out a soft sigh. She cried out again when I plunged two fingers deep into her.

"Oh yes, fuck my arse please Sam. But don't come as I want you up my cunt as well."

Straddling her now upturned bum I carefully put my cock against her rosebud and I aimed my cock at the opening then fell onto her back and flicked my tongue at her ear. "Feel my cock on your ass,? You're going to take the whole thing. Are you ready?"

"Do it," she said simply, and with one quick motion, I was past the fat sphincter and into her nether regions. I jammed my prick in further, then started pumping until, before long, my balls were slapping her fat white ass.

"Oh god, Janet, you've got the best old asshole. I going to love fucking your shithole!"

I grabbed chunks of fat, elderly ass while I worked my hardened member in and out of her asshole.

"Pound my arsehole, you randy fucker. Get it deep."

I reached under her bulk and pulled on a tit, then slapped her ass cheeks which made her yelp again but her bucking increased and both hands were in her cunt working herself to a frenzy while I butt fucked her with abandon.

"I'm going to shoot Janet!" I screamed.

"Do it!" came this animal growling from the normally gentle voice of Grandma Janet "Cum in me." And she bucked and she pulled at her clit and I hung on pumping faster and faster, feeling her bum muscles tighten around my cock until finally, blessedly, I shot a HUGE load into her elderly shithole and she screamed for the first time while I kept pumping, more and more, the goo squeezing out into her ass hair, her cunt, the sheets but it was cumming like a fountain and it never felt better. Ever.

I was not going to get hard for at least 15 minutes, so I lifted her lovely hanging fat belly and began to wank her clit. That did the trick and as she exploded, she pushed out a lovely hot piss squirt.

I am an extreme lover of old ladies and as I turned her over on her back, he was blown away by her thick bush that had been untouched by the razor for years and years.

The rest of her was similarly lovely, from the fat curves and drooping titties to fat wrinkled stomach and thighs and calves were seen from this angle. Janet looked up and was hypnotised by my now really hard cock standing straight up dribbling more pre cum.

I was so desperate to fuck her, I just pushed open her fat thighs and rammed it straight up her.

"Oh that's it, fuck me, fuck my old hole" She didn't last a minute as I shot more thick wads of spunk up her.

More old lovelies who wanted me to make them cum

One thing that lovely old ladies got sexed up about, was kissing and being finger fucked. Which in some ways is very erotic as mostly they have had two or three kids which makes their cunts very loose and the majority all have nice hairy fannies. And also when they get worked up, they gently dribble piss.

And what was even better when standing up, I had also the delight in rubbing their lovely fat drooping bellies. One of my favourites was Elsie. She was a good size 18 and loved me to finger her every morning. She demanded it.

Our routine was that she would invite me in for a cup of tea and then she would stand by the kitchen counter and open her dressing gown, saying "come on stud, do your stuff".

Elsie was a fit lady in her early eighties and I just adored her rolls of fat on her wrinkly body and drooping titties. Unusually for an old bird, she still had a very hairy cunt and boy did I go to town down there.

Our routine started with lots of sloppy kissing, then I would caress her tits and belly and then down to her muff.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes that's it, rub my cunt, you dirty sod, put your fingers right in hard, oh yes, I'm dribbling."

After a couple of minutes, I almost had my hand right up and with her pissing over it, the squelching was fucking erotic as hell. She did not take long to cum.

Sandra was one of the oldest I ever fucked. Believe it or not, she was 92 but looked more early 80s. At first, I thought she seemed too old. That was until she rang her bell for some help.

"Sam, thanks for coming so quickly. I'm having a problem putting on my garter belt, stockings, and pants. Could you be a dear and help this decrepit old lady?"

I told her she was not decrepit and that I would be happy to help her. I asked her to turn around and I took off her dressing gown. Then she turned to face me and said "Sam, I've heard on the grapevine that you provide some special services for our old bodies. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Sandra would you like me to fuck you?"

She just nodded so I gently backed her to the bed and helped her onto it. Unfortunately, she passed away the following week. But I am sure I left her with some lovely memories.