All Comments on 'Fanny Fights Back'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good until ending let down

seduction & affair, beleiveable. stupid to do, but people do stupid things.

break out fight, believable. baseball bat fight, a bit weak - those things break bones! mark caving - well, maybe he was afraid of a rape charge or sexual harrassment charge.

confession and hubbies instant forgiveness/reconcilliation - weak. no husband hurt, no anger express. real weak.

the really big let down - the cheating wife who just confessed and was forgiven 10 min before or less says:

"Saturday night you and I will go clubbing and find us a hot chick to play with."

it is way over the top to me - she just almost destroyed her marraige, and now they are instantly so together they want a threesome. no reprecussions from anything. it is so unreal, so plastic. the ending ruins what could have been an ok story me.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Fanny was truthfully but,

Fanny told Joe everything that had happen, but Joe should have also taken action. I looked like Fanny wear the pants in this family.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Fanny was truthfully but,

Fanny told Joe everything that had happen, but Joe should have also taken action. I looked like Fanny wear the pants in this family.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
This has to be the first story in this section

where someone had the balls (ahem) to actually stop what was happening to them. Kudos to you for writing a more realistic response to blackmail and abuse.

I did think she was rushing into the threesome idea a trifle fast though. After springing on her husband that, while she had detested the attack, the rest of the sex was great might be more than he can take at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Finally

Finally a Nonconsent/rape story where the victim fights back & actually wins. I liked the realism of it & would say continue writing stories of a similar caliber.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh ya!!!

I love your stories! Please continue to write, and make more sequels!!!

Anavrin169Anavrin169almost 19 years ago
Still thinking about it!

This story rocked my WORLD! I won't get into details, but I really enjoyed this wonderful story! Seconds anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
just to Clarify...

In bra sizes, the number is band size. 42 would be for a larger lady. the band size has nothing to do with the actual size of the breasts, just the width of the woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous