Fanny Fun

Story Info
Ronnie learns about sex and shows Mom and Auntie.
10.8k words
4.41
35.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie, a 19-year-old simpleton, learns about sex from his Aunt Ruth, and shows his mother, Annie, what he's learned. A story about spanking.

Chapter 1

Ronnie was retarded, that is, intellectually disabled. Now, he was nineteen and he was home schooled by his mother and he was crazy wild, and he drove his mother to drink. Annie became an alcoholic because she didn't have the patience you need to work with a retarded boy. Annie was a forty-year-old woman, and she should not have gray hair at her age. She had needs, terrible needs, but she always put Ronnie first. He was her only son, and she blamed herself for Ronnie being a bit slow.

Her husband, Ralph, had been killed by a drunk driver, and she found herself alone with Ronnie, in their home outside Boston. She had a sister, Ruth. Ruth was married to Willard and they had a small dairy farm in Vermont.

Annie often thought that Ron would be happier on a farm, because he was a strong boy, and had enough energy for two men. He embarrassed her when she had company from church. When she told Ronnie to go out and play in the garage, she told him he could jerk off as much as he wanted.

She served tea and biscuits to the church ladies while they caught up with the church gossip. The church ladies were sexy. Really, any woman was sexy to Ronnie because in his simple minded way of looking at the world, every woman had a pussy, and that made her sexy. Especially the church ladies because mostly, they were married and had plump asses. Ronnie loved asses.

While they sipped their tea, Ronnie would sometimes peek into the living room and get aroused looking at the women with their legs open and their skirts well up their thighs. He fantasized about them naked with their big hairy vulvas, with hair growing into their ass holes. Ronnie loved the thought of a hairy ass.

He beat off several times a day. His dick was long and thick and when he tried to show it to his mother she got angry. This made him upset and he felt his mother didn't love him. She told him he needed a change, to get away, and maybe he should go to Ruth's farm for the summer, where Ruth could use some help.

Ruth had the patience of a saint. Ruth offered to have Ronnie stay with her on the farm, because Willard spent most of the day with the livestock, and when he came in for supper he was pretty well beat. Ruth would certainly welcome having an energetic young man to help with chores and whatever else Ruth might teach him. Besides, Ruth was lonely.

Ruth was a full bodied brunette, more fleshy in her backside and her breasts were jutting out there. She had persistent throbbing in her privates and she fingered herself mornings, noon, and night. Like most women who lived on farms, she did not shave between her legs, and this made her feel more alive and in touch with creation.

So it was decided Ron would spend some time with Ruth. Ruth taught Ron about sex -- practical sex, not romantic sex -- and she made it clear that what people did was more fun than what cows and horses did. Like spanking, sodomy and stick finger. People had imaginations, she told him, and the wilder your imagination the more fun you can have.

Spanking was a good beginning, she told him, and could lead to all kinds of good fun.

It was about that time, these days Ruth always came up with a reason to spank Ron. Sometimes his eyes were bigger than his stomach and he couldn't finish a second helping of mashed potatoes. This certainly deserved a spanking, and this time he was going to get it!

"Come now, Ron, lie over my lap for your spanking," she told him and took him by the arm and helped him into position. "Yes, there, that's it, your penis is tucked between my thighs. They'll keep it nice and warm while I warm your bare bum with my hand. That's it, just lie as you are, dear, and Auntie will do the rest."

Holding his right arm with her left hand, Ruth's right hand patted his smooth young cheeks, and then she was spanking them. Before Ronnie had come to live with her, she had never spanked anyone, and wondered why she had decided to spank him, but then what had been meant as punishment for the lad, became something wildly sexual to her.

She didn't spank hard but the sounds of the smacks, the feel of a tight buttock under her slapping hand and the Ron's squirming on her thighs drove her wild with arousal. And then there was another factor -- she felt his penis stiffening between her thighs.

Ruth came close to losing control as she realized that he was sharing the erotic excitement of the spanking, that it was doing to him just what it was doing to her.

Not knowing what to do, she went on spanking and his nether cheeks became pink all over, then the color began a gradual transition to a hot red.

Fighting against her desire as she went on smacking his squirming bottom, fearing she would not have the strength to resist seducing him, then there was another unexpected development, one which solved the problem for her.

"Oh... I've got to... I can't..." his words failed and a groan broke from him. At the same moment, the woman felt his semen shooting between her thighs.

"Let it go, darling," she urged, "that's it... shoot it all over my thighs. You'll feel better now," she encouraged as spurt after spurt of semen pumped into the silken nest in which his penis was buried.

When he was finished, she held him on her bare thighs and fondled his red buttocks, marveling at the heat emanating from them.

"Do you feel better now, sweetie?" she asked as her hand continued to fondle his rump.

"Yes, Auntie. You... you're so good to me. You don't get mad!"

"Why should I get mad? That spanking excited me as much as it did you. I'd never spanked anyone before. Is your bum hurting too much?"

"No, it doesn't hurt. It's all tingly and feels kinda good. I didn't know spanking was like that."

"Then you really liked it?"

"Oh yeah, it was great. Sure, it stung like mad, but I didn't want you to stop. I can't understand it. It stung, but still I liked it. I didn't want you to stop."

"I'm afraid I don't understand it either, dear," Ruth told him. "Right now though, I've got a lot of things to think about. Be a dear and get me a towel so I can wipe my thighs."

Getting off her lap, Ronnie pulled his briefs up, covering his warm, tingling behind, then he hurried to get the towel. She gave him a warm smile when he returned with it.

"You sure unloaded a lotta cream, sweetie," she told him as she parted her big thighs to wipe off the semen.

In doing so, she showed the crotch of her panties and the boy trembled as he saw tendrils of pubic hair curling around the edges.

"Do you like my panties, Ron?" she asked with a smile.

"I like everything about you, Auntie, especially now, after all this."

Ronnie was possessed with a massive tool and that was the main reason Ruth wanted to spend time with him. She teased him and told him that if he were a good boy and let her fondle his cock, she would allow him liberties with her person.

He nodded in agreement, and she began her seduction.

He allowed her to put her hand upon his huge spout and she could feel it throb. She told him to seat himself in auntie's armchair, naked from the waist down, and she began working it, caressing it with her hand. She shook it and played with it, amazed at its size and elasticity. He pressed the knob of his thing against her lips. She kissed it at the very tip where the precum was leaking. It tasted nice and she liked it. She clasped the thick shaft with both hands and she sucked it. Ronnie writhed about as she continued to suck it. She held tight to his member as she worked it up and down. She wanted to go on sucking but he pushed forward and a perfect flood of hot stuff flew from the orifice and filled her mouth. She pumped with both hands and sucked with her lips and only stopped when the discharge ceased.

"Well, that was fun!" She cooed. "We'll talk again, dear, when we get a chance. I hear the tractor coming this way. Maybe you should go to your room and take a nap."

Ruth did a lot of thinking and much of it concerned her relationship with her nephew. The excitement of the spanking continued to amaze her as she recalled the wild thrill of having him lying on her thighs while she smacked his smooth cheeks.

That he had so enjoyed it, made her wonder whether she too would enjoy being spanked, and if so, just what she was going to do about it.

As they prepared for bed that night, Ruth did her best to get her husband aroused, but he grunted, turned his back and was asleep almost at once. Frustration gripped her and she contrasted his lack of interest in sex, with the eager attitude of her nephew.

Although Ruth didn't know it then, she was already well on the way to making a momentous decision, one which would have a profound effect on the formation and direction of the boy's sexual tastes.

When her husband went out to do the chores one morning, Ruth went to Ron's room and woke him with a cup of tea. She sat on the edge of his bed until he was fully awake.

"We're going to have a long talk this afternoon, dear," she told him and ran her hand through his hair. "I want a promise from you right now."

"What's that, Aunt Ruth?"

"I want you to promise that, no matter what, you won't pull yourself off this morning. Do you promise?"

"Yes, but why?"

"I'm not really sure myself, dear," she told him. "I have so much to work out in my mind and we have so much to talk about. Maybe this afternoon I'll pull you off in my bra. Do boys still call it pulling off?"

"Yeah, well... jerking off is better... "

It wasn't easy to resist the urge to wrap a hand around his cock, which had become very stiff, so he went to the bathroom, then got dressed and went downstairs.

Ronnie did all his chores, then looked around for other things he could do to kill time. Fortunately, they ate lunch at noon, then by one o'clock, his uncle had gone back out to the fields. Ronnie offered to help with the dishes and he and his aunt hurried through them. The kitchen in order, they went upstairs to her room, the boy following her, watching her full buttocks roll under her housedress and admiring her shapely legs. He noticed that she was wearing nylon stockings, the first time she had done so since his arrival.

"So you really enjoyed your spanking, did you?" Ruth asked as she sat on a chair and motioned him toward the bed, opposite. As she sat, she crossed her legs, showing her full thighs, and he caught an exciting glimpse of the white flesh above the tops.

"I sure did. I was so excited I had a tough time getting to sleep last night!"

"I understand, dear, it was the same with me. In fact, I had to put my finger in my pussy and diddle myself before I could get to sleep."

"I jerked off. I didn't know girls did it though."

"Sure. A woman gets a finger in her pussy and fingers a little bud, it's called a clitoris. When she does that, she has a come that can be very, very strong and she can do it over and over. She doesn't usually shoot though, except some women squirt juices..."

"I'm getting so excited again, Auntie," Ron told her, his face flushed. "Are you really going to play with my dick today?"

"Probably, dear. Tell me, would you like another spanking on your bare bum?"

"Yes, I think so. I don't know if it could be as nice as it was yesterday."

"I think it could be even more exciting, dear," she told him and he saw her pull the hem of her dress higher, showing bare skin above her nylons. "Do you like the way my legs and thighs look in nylons? I wore them and a garter belt, especially for you."

"Oh yeah, that's hot! Auntie, I'm getting excited."

"Think about being bare naked and lying across my thighs," she told him, then opened the top button of her blouse, causing his eyes to widen with excitement. "I'm going to open my blouse, dear," she told him, then opened another button. "You're going to see my bra, but not just hanging on a chair. You'll see what it looks like when it's filled with my titties. Do you want to see that, darling?"

"Yeah..." he groaned and felt his penis throb.

While he stared, she unfastened the rest of the buttons, pulled her blouse open, held it for a few seconds as he feasted on the sight of a black, shiny bra, then she pulled the blouse off and tossed it away.

"I wore my prettiest bra for you, dear," she told him, then he watched her hands go to the bra and fondle the big cups, a look of lust on her face. "It feels so good," she said with a sigh. "My boobs feel especially full today."

"Please, Auntie, let me feel," he asked, his eyes pleading silently.

"Later, dear, after I've spanked your bum and made it all nice and tingly for you. I don't want to get my skirt all wrinkled while I'm spanking you," she said as she got to her feet, "so I guess I'd better take it off. I'm not wearing any slip, just my nylon panties. You may like the way I look in just my bra and panties."

While the boy sat trembling, she turned her back to him, unfastened the waist of her skirt, then the zipper sounded loud in the quiet room as she pushed it down. A second later, she was pushing the skirt down and Ronnie was staring in erotic delight at the sight of sheer panties, black nylon caressing white skin and showing much of her ample buttocks which the garment failed to cover. Where the panties did cover, they didn't hide, and then he was staring at the shadowy valley between her fleshy backside. It was a sight he couldn't even have dreamed of and it caused perspiration to run down his body.

The sight was no less exciting when she turned to face him, smiling warmly.

"Strip naked now, dear," she told him, "then I'll take you on my lap and give you a spanking. After you've been spanked, we're going to have lots of fun."

Her eyes shone with passion as she watched the boy undressing, his trembling fingers awkward fumbling with his clothes.

"I'm going to try not to go too far with you," she told him, "not to go all the way, but I'm not sure I am going to be able to stop once I get started. You understand what I mean, dear?"

"I... I think so. I'm not sure."

"Well, dear, what I mean is that since I'm your aunt, it wouldn't really be right for me to let you stick your wiener in me. I'm going to try to stop short of that."

"I hope you can't stop," he told her quietly. "I'd like to try and fuck. It has to be a lot more fun than my wanking it..."

"My, you look real handsome when you're fully naked with your prick stiff like that. We'll stop talking about fucking. Come lie over my thighs and I'll spank fires into your bum. After that, I might be ready for you to give me a spanking," she told him and he felt his breath catch in his throat.

"You mean... on your bare bum?"

"That's what I mean. I have to know what it feels like. I'll take my panties down and lie over your lap. I think you'll know what to do from there."

"Please Auntie, when it's time, let me take off your panties for you. I'd love to take a woman's panties down very slowly and look at her bare buns. Your behind is so white and big and beautiful."

"We'll see, dear. Come take your spanking now," she told him as she sat on the armless chair and patted her thighs in invitation.

His penis swinging as he walked, Ronnie went to his aunt and lay across her thighs, groaning with arousal as his bare skin rubbed warmly across them. She took her time about positioning him, looked out the window to check where her husband might be, then, smiling, began the spanking.

The thrill was as great for her as it had been the day before and, despite his sniveling and kicking, he found it even more thrilling. As she had done previously, she spanked until his buttocks had been totally covered with a warm shade of red and he was yelling, squirming, his legs kicking, then she stopped and fondled his nether cheeks while fires raged inside the crotch of her panties.

When Ronnie got off his aunt's lap, she watched, smiling, as he twisted in front of a mirror to see the color she had smacked into his buttocks. Even through his tears, she could see how delighted and stimulated he was, and what his eyes told her, his stiff penis confirmed.

"Do it to me now," she said, urgency in her tone as she stood. "Take my panties down and spank my bare ass."

Hurrying to his aunt, Ronnie wiped his eyes so that he could see better, then dropped to his knees behind her. His hands went to her panties, but instead of pulling them down, he fondled and squeezed the big cheeks as he trembled with anticipation, telling himself that he wasn't dreaming, that he was really going to see and then spank her big, smooth behind.

"Hurry dear," she panted as her hands squeezed the cups of her bra hard, "take my panties down and spank my bare ass. Make it sting like I made yours sting and make my cheeks all rosy red and hot."

Ronnie moved his hands to the waistband of Ruth's panties, fumbled, then was able to grip them and begin to pull them down. As he unveiled her big, white bottom while she panted with arousal, his heart hammered in his rib cage.

Nothing he had ever seen could compare with the exciting beauty of peeling the black panties down to bare the magnificently formed white cheeks and the deep, mysterious valley between.

And then her panties stretched across her thighs, well below her naked bottom, and he stole a feel of both cheeks before he got up and went to sit on the chair. As she walked to him, his eyes moved down from the jutting bra cups to admire the wide forest of black hair on the base of her stomach and between her thighs.

And then she was standing at his right side, she paused, then groaned aloud as she lay across his bare thighs and covered his throbbing penis. She wondered whether the rubbing which would be involved in the spanking would cause him to go off as it had the previous day, but that didn't matter to her.

But before he could commence spanking, Ronnie had to fondle and squeeze her buttocks as she twisted impatiently on his thighs and panted for him to start the spanking at once. Reluctantly, he released the cheek he had been holding and gave it a stinging smack. His arm went up again and his hand came down on the other cheek. With each contact, a little grunt broke from the boy and it was joined by a squeal of delight from his aunt as she loved the feel of the first two smacks and knew she was going to like those which were sure to follow.

Ronnie couldn't believe his good fortune as he went on spanking the big cheeks which bounced as the sting of the smacking worked into the fleshy mounds and the pristine white changed to exciting pink while nylon sheathed legs kicked furiously and his aunt cried as he had cried during his two spankings.

It took a lot of spanking to paint the big cheeks the shade of pink he wanted, but he was delighted to apply the necessary number of spanks to do the job. He wanted to go on and keep slapping until her buttocks were rosy red, but his mind finally began to work and told him that if he got her buttocks too sore, she wouldn't enjoy the spanking and that she may never let him do it again. After that, there were only two more spanks, one on each cheek, and he felt the pear shaped ass, his hands constantly moving over warm, fleshy cheeks.

Her crying softened and stopped, then she was rubbing hotly across his thighs and penis and he sensed he had not overdone it, that she was still aroused and happy and that she would want to be spanked again.

Only then did he recall her words which indicated she may take him to bed and have intercourse with him. As the thought grew stronger in his mind, he trembled and did his best to get his hand into her crotch to feel the mystery of her sex which she kept hidden there. Because her thighs were pressed together, he couldn't quite attain his goal, so he resumed rubbing her buttocks and using a finger to explore her exciting crack.