Fanny Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He intended to cool them both off again. He took a final deep, long suck from that delicious, face pressed pussy. Then he pushed her roughly away.

"No!" she whimpered, about to pop again.

He rimmed her belly button with his tongue and she squirmed in delight, using her hands to guide his head. Slowly, his tongue began to creep down her navel, into the dark thatch of fur that masked but didn't hide her moist cuntal gash. His tongue slipped onto her puffy cunt mound, tracing the outline of her pink, pouting pussy lips, opening them gently and licking the sensitive cunt flesh inside.

There was so much he wanted to do. He reached out and played with her buttocks for several moments. She liked the firm manner in which he gripped them, plunging his fingers so deeply inside them, entrenching them as he squeezed for all he was worth.

"I like that," she sighed. "Keep playing with my butt, honey. Oh, you're really learning how to make a woman happy..."

He played with her asscheeks for a little while, then gave forth a loud pronouncement:

"I've got to fuck you again. My dick is tingling. "

"Of course you do. I can see by the size of your cock and the way that your body is trembling just how badly you want to give it to me."

"Yeah, really bad."

"How do you want to do it, baby?"

"Get on all fours, Auntie. I'd like to jam it to you doggie style."

"That really does sound fascinating."

"Have you ever been fucked that way before?"

"One time, a long time ago, when my husband and I were both very young."

"You're young now, Auntie."

"I'm feeling younger all the time, thanks to you, honey."

"That's all it takes -- the right type of love, and a person feels very young."

"I know. So come on and fuck me."

"Get down on all fours and I'll start."

She nodded, turning over and getting down on all fours, spreading her legs just enough to where he would have no difficulty slipping his cock into her hole.

Before Ron penetrated her with his massive dick, he reached out and played with her asscheeks for a little while longer.

She liked his fluid movements, and wondered if his cockstabs would be every bit as graceful.

While his fingers continued maneuvering around her asscheeks, he heaved his cock forward, plunging it into her pussy. He entered with one piercing stab, letting out a grunt as he drove his cock inside her quim.

"Oh, damned but you're tight," he exclaimed. "I'm going to grind my prick into your mound. Oh yes, that's it, just tighten those legs a little. Tense a little, Auntie Ruth. That makes you a tighter target."

He clasped her legs, splaying them as he shoved his prick ever deeper into her gaping pussy.

Back and forth he plunged, sending it high and hard into her snatch, maintaining a relentless pace. He kept on driving it in there, slamming it effectively, moving ever closer to a dramatic orgasm.

"Ram it into me," she called out. "Oh honey, you really know how to do it."

"I can't get enough of you," he gasped. "My balls are on fire. There's just no way that I can get enough of you..."

"Keep stabbing me."

"Ah, oh, baby, it's great."

His fingers kept on working around her big cheeks and legs as he drilled his cock into her mound. The longer he pumped, the faster in turn she rotated her body.

She continued to wiggle her buttocks, enjoying the bodily contact as his prick kept on stabbing her, sliding higher and deeper inside her blazing mound.

"Send it into me," she called out. "You really know the strokes, baby. Keep up your stroking. Oh, drive your prick into my pussy. Ah, come on, I need it... oh, I need it, oh, baby, that's it"

He turned his fingers loose on her lush, white thighs, clutching them for dear life as he kept slamming his prick repeatedly into her pussy.

A few strokes later she recognized that he couldn't possibly keep up his pace any more.

He was twisting and turning, sending his throbbing tool into her, driving it piercingly into her mound. She couldn't take any more, and at that point, she started juicing.

"Ah, yes, I'm there," she called out. "Keep hammering me, baby. Keep sending that spear of yours inside my mound, darling."

"I can feel the juice, Auntie Ruth. That really turns me on. It gets me more excited than ever."

"Doesn't that feel good?"

"It does. How about my cock?"

"That never felt better," she admitted. "Just keep ramming it. Oh, keep stabbing it into my pussy."

He resolutely pumped his penis into her mound, maintaining his brisk attack, driving forward as he pushed that much closer to climax.

"Just a few more strokes, that's all I need," he said. "Just hang in there, honey."

"It's for sure that I'm not going anywhere," she laughed. "I live for your hot strokes, darling. Keep on sending them into me."

"Ummmm..."

A few sturdy cock thrusts later, the juices began to spray out of his long, unrestrained prick.

She felt the streams of thick white liquid spurting into her box, and it made her feel good all over.

"Har... keep it up, keep pumping," she moaned.

Suddenly she was feeling like a different woman. She felt good all over, knowing that her handsome nephew had done such a good job on her.

He couldn't wait to kiss her lips after he had finished fucking her.

"This is the start of something truly beautiful," he said.

"Tell me more."

"Oh, I'm not going to tell you as much as I'm going to show you."

"I'm not surprised to hear you say that. You definitely strike me as a man of action. I'll just bet that it stays itchy most of the time."

"It does. As a matter-of-fact, I'd be good for another cum if you'd suck my cock."

"So that's what you're angling for," she laughed.

"Reach out and put your fingers to work on it"

"Alright, my dear. I will."

A triumphant smile swept across his face as she reached out with both hands and began to massage his throbbing limb.

He lay back on the bed, stretching his legs while her fingers worked up and down his cock.

"You're really doing the job," he nodded.

"You like my finger action?"

"You can start working them a little faster," he said. "Work them briskly, baby. That really does something for me."

"Whatever you say."

"I don't want to go either too slow or too fast. Let's just take things as they come."

"That's what we're talking about aren't we?"

"What's that?"

"Cum. Your cum."

"Do you like swallowing spunk?"

"It depends on whose it is. As far as your cream is concerned, you're damned right. I love the stuff."

"That's what I like to hear."

"I'm looking forward to sucking you."

"Just massage my dick a little while longer," he said with a tone of mounting urgency. "That's all I really need. Just a little more attention to my dick. You just play with my cock for a while longer and you're going to get some nice surprises. But I like the finger action."

Her soft fingers kept on sliding up and down his cock. She worked the fingers of the left hand around his prick after a while, then allowed the right hand to gravitate around his balls. She reached out and tugged on his testicles, keeping up the pace as she enjoyed the spirited contact.

"Come on and suck me now," he said. "I need sucking. I want you to start working your tongue around my dick. Oh, Auntie, start sucking my cock. Work your tongue around the tip of it."

"Brace yourself, because I'm going to give you quite a suck."

"I'm ready!"

"That's good, because so am I."

She put her tongue to work on the tip of his cock, working it slowly. She could see the waves of excitement sweeping into Ron's body.

He began to shake, and his breath was reduced to a series of puffy gasps as she kept up her activity level.

While her tongue toyed with the tip of his prick, flicking around it, she reached out with her right hand and played with his balls.

She shifted her tongue from the tip of his prick down to his balls. When she began to suck his testicles, his whole body felt the sexual tension that she was creating.

She kept up the balls sucking until he could take it no more.

Chapter 3

When Ron got back home, Annie could see how rested he was. He glowed with health, and his appetite was ravenous. He seemed to have a new appreciation for the church ladies.

"So how was the farm? Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, better than I expected..."

"Meaning what? Did you give Ruthie a rough time?" she snapped.

"She said I made her feel young again."

"That's strange. My sister is always complaining about Willard, that he didn't make her feel special... if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, but me and Aunt Ruth had a lotta fun. She taught me some good stuff..."

"Like what?"

"She taught me about people sex, and spanking..."

"Spanking? Did she spank you?"

"Yeah... we spanked each other."

Annie was stunned. Rod was big for his age, and she hoped he wasn't out of line. He was a bit slow, and had a tendency to overdo things. Not like normal people.

"Why did she spank you? Were you being naughty?"

"Naw, she said she liked spanking me because of the way my dick hung between her legs when she did it..."

"Christ, you didn't show her your goddamn dick, did you? That would have scared the shit out of her..."

"She wanted to see it. She played with it a lot and it got real hard."

"Go on, tell me what happened."

"Mom, you know when I play with it a while --"

"Yes, you shoot a load of cream."

Ron gave her a big smile.

"Is that what you two were doing? She was pulling on your pecker --"

"It was throbbin' hard..."

"I have to get to the bottom of this. Drop your pants. The girls from church will be here soon..."

He unbuttoned his jeans, and because he wore no underwear his massive prick sprung up at her. It looked angry.

"Jeezus, Ronnie. It looks like it's grown bigger than I remember it."

"Yeah, I guess. She sucked it too. A lot."

"Must be the farm air. Ruth was always a bit frivolous."

Annie reached out and gingerly took it between her fingers. She shook it back and forth slowly, and she noticed there was precum running from the small slit.

"You got yourself a donkey dick, Ronnie. You're hung like a donkey..."

"You gonna suck it, like Auntie Ruth did?"

"Maybe. Let me think about it a bit more." Then she said, "What did you do to her? Do you spank her too? "

"Yep. And I licked her pussy too!"

That stunned her. Ruth always thought pussy licking was something bad. Not something a guy would want to stick his tongue into. Maybe a woman, but not a man.

"Aunt Ruth says you would like it too..."

"Me? What --"

"She says you're repressed. Whatever that means. That you need a good ballin', like up the ass."

"I'll have to speak to her about what's happening on the farm. Spankings, and sucking, and ass fucking..."

Ronnie's eyes were wide and he was holding his breath. His whole body was throbbing and Annie was scared. But scared in a good way. He felt she was coming around.

"Well, maybe a little bit... but I don't see what a little bit is going to do..."

Chapter 4

Ron was like a man possessed. His mother was standing before him, dressed in flower print housedress she always wore. She was breathing heavy because she had no idea what Ron was going to do.

Asses. Ron was in love with his mother's big behind. He gripped her and pushed her onto the living room floor. She was too startled, it happened so fast.

"Now, Ron, fuck my asshole now!" Annie moaned. "Do it slow..."

She pulled suddenly away from him, sprawling flat on her belly on the floor. Reaching behind her back, Annie separated her asscheeks with her fingers, exposing her puckered shit-hole.

"But I'll hurt you, Mom!" Ron whispered.

"No you won't!" she squealed. "I'm too horny for it to hurt! Just shove it in and fuck my asshole!"

Ron mounted, aiming his swollen cockhead at the rubbery ring of her asshole. Annie gritted her teeth as she felt the incredible thickness of her son's prick plowing into her bowels. It was the first time she'd ever tried ass-fucking without Vaseline, and she knew there was going to be some pain as her slow-witted son stuffed his huge limb into her shitter. But Ron was humping on top of her now, humping steadily, and the little stabs of pain from her stretched asshole were overwhelmed by the intense pleasure emanating from the depths of her loins.

"Unnggghhh! Fuck my asshole, Ron!" she pleaded, humping faster and faster.

Annie thrust her hand under her belly, whimpering as she thrust her fingers through her pussy curls and started finger-fucking her swelling clit.

"Oh, honey, your cock feels so good up my asshole! Drill me with it, Ron! Unggghh! Fuck my asshole, lover, fuck my ass with your goddamn rammer."

Ron lunged and pumped madly on top of her shivering asscheeks, groaning as he sank his huge cock deeper and deeper into the hot, rubbery slickness of his mother's tight asshole. She felt her stretched ass-ring puckering and throbbing, sucking the probing length of her son's huge prick.

Finally Ron was all the way inside her, buried to the balls in the luscious tightness of his mother's ass. He moaned with intense pleasure as he started stabbing his mom's tender asshole fast and hard, drilling her bowels deeper with every furious stroke of his cock.

"Fuck it, honey! Uuuuuuuhhhh! Fuck Mommy's asshole!" Annie cried, her voice trembling with lust. She finger-fucked her dripping pussy as fast as she could, ramming her burning, expanding shitter again and again onto her son's cock. "Harder, Ron, harder! Really fuck my ass hard, baby, I'm gonna cum! Oh, fuck! Ohhhhhhh, God!!!"

Spurred on by her panted obscenities, Ron started reaming his mom's sucking shithole as hard as he could. His donkey dick slamming into her sizzling asshole sucked at his fingers as her pussy exploded again in orgasm, her hairy box spritzing cunt-juice all over Ron's pistoning cock. Ron fucked his mother as fast as he could, guiding her through the peaks of her climax. When Annie recovered her senses a minute later, her virile son still hadn't shot his wad. He was still pumping her asshole as he continued delivering the kind of action he was happy to provide.

He was working his dick into her big ass, attempting to stuff her bowels deeper with every stroke. Annie was half crazed with lust, using her fingers to torture her clit, and rubbing it wildly. Her whole body trembled as she started to cum again..

"Faster, Son!" she gasped. "Fuck your mother! Fuck my hot asshole! I never thought I'd see the day when you'd be good at anything! Oh, fuck, oh, shit, I'm coming again! Mommy's commmmmiiinnnggg!"

Annie's flaming cunt and asshole erupted in a delicious series of orgasmic spasms, her puckered swollen ass-ring clenching and pulsing around her son's pounding prick.

Ron moaned as he fucked his climaxing mother, the tightness of her throbbing asshole clenching around his prick finally pushing him over the edge too.

With a cry, he stiffened and pulled her quivering ass hard up against his cock, burying himself deep up inside his mother's intestines as the pent-up load of cum jetted powerfully from the tip of his spouting cock. The thick, milky jizz spurted repeatedly into Annie's shitter, splattering on her rubbery rectal walls and soothing her tingling asshole with a gushing torrent of hot, creamy sperm.

"Oh, Ron!" Annie mewled. Lewdly she flexed her rectal muscles, making her asshole suck the squirting hardness of her son's huge limb.

"Come in Mommy, honey. Come in Mommy's asshole. Oh, darling, Mommy loves

your cock so much... "

Her words trailed off as Ron finally slipped his wilting cock out of her asshole, sprawling beside her on the floor. Annie rolled onto her back, her flushed tits jiggling sexily with the movement, her rosy-red nipples as stiff as thumbs. Her son rolled onto his side next to her and immediately began to knead and suck his mother's heaving tits.

"Sit on it... sit on my dick," he drawled.

His eyes sparkled. His cock had erected again. Ummm, yes... sit on his big fat dick... She'd love it! Love to spread her pussy flaps around it and slowly, he beneath her.

She felt so in charge of things. She straddled him. She felt the shiny, slick, wet cockhead push at the hairs of her snatch. She opened her pussy up to him, to his nice stiff prick, hot and eager to fuck her forever.

And she felt it inside that sloshy pussy of hers, slowly inch by inch, his slippery tool sliding into her. Her pussy sucked at it, sucking all that throbbing meat into it.

His eyes sparkled. His lips curled in a sensual grin. He reached up and grabbed hold of her titties. He molded his hands to the curves of the creamy knockers, while she swayed from side to side, moaning blissfully, her pussy stuffed full of pulsating cock flesh.

Her tits nestled big and rosy and pointy on her rib box, and Ron got a nipple between each thumb and forefinger. He rolled them, tugged at them. Ruth began bouncing up and down, not minding the pain he was causing.

"Ride it, Mom," Ron rasped, pulling at her tits. "Ride my dick!"

She bounced harder, faster. His cock lunged further, deeper into her cunt than a cock had ever been before. Their wild laughter filled the room. It was crazy fun!

Fuck! she thought wildly. Ron can sure fuck. Maybe Ruthie taught him a thing or two.

"You 'bout to pop your nuts?" she panted, picking up his raw language, her voice husky, sex charged.

For answer he arched his back, jerking his hips upwards as her cunt plunged down. His laughter was ragged and deep and raucous, from the sensationally tingly feeling in his balls. His jizz spurted from him. She fell forward, her pussy lips gripping the upper part of his dick tight as his cock cum spewed into her. His chest hairs tickled her creamy tender knockers.

He growled loudly and rolled her over onto her back, shoving his cock deep into her pussy again.

He damped his lips around one of her heavy tits and bit down on it. He had already shot all his load, but his cock stayed hard, up and down as he sucked deep at her tit, giving his cock to the cuntal depths hard and fast.

She squealed, opening her mouth wide, but almost no sound came.

"Knew that'd make you pop again," he chuckled.

And he crushed his lips to hers. Their tongues entwined, intimate tongues that had sucked dick, cunt and ass.

She felt his slim body relax atop hers. Her nostrils dilated, breathing in the heavy sex smell of him. His perspiring body felt soothing atop her smooth, creamy flesh. She had never felt so warm, so relaxed.

And fulfilled?

Not quite.