Fanny Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got off his lap, her panties falling around her feet, Aunt Ruth's eyes shone as she rubbed at her madly tingling buttocks with both hands while she did a little dance which caused her feet to tangle in her fallen panties, almost causing her to fall. Seeing that, Ronnie crouched beside her and she supported herself with a hand on his shoulder as she stepped out of them. As she went on doing the exciting little jig, Ronnie watched her crotch and was rewarded with glimpses of her vulva under the bushy display of pubic hair.

As he looked higher and saw her bra, he thought with irony that while her breasts had been the first part of her to draw his erotic interest, they were going to be the last part of her he was to see. She smiled when he told her that.

"More than just that, dear," she told him, smiling. "If it hadn't been for your interest in my bra, none of this would have happened. Come on to the bed, darling, I'll let you take my bra off. You've surely earned the right to see and play with my bubbies."

Ronnie had difficulty unhooking her bra, but that was just another exciting element to his aunt as she watched their reflection in the mirror. At last, he slipped the final hook and it popped open.

Ruth slipped the straps off her arms and thought her nephew was going to faint as he stared at her big breasts, trembling violently. Her breasts jutted like balloons that had been filled a little too full of air and would explode at the slightest touch. He tried, with difficulty, to focus on one nipple, then on both, then on the entire package.

"You haven't said anything, dear," Ruth teased, "don't you like Auntie's girls?"

"I sure do," he gasped. "Jeez, they must be the biggest in the world! I never seen anything so exciting."

"That's what you said about my bum when you took my panties down. Which do you like better, my tits or my ass?"

"I... I don't know. Either one and I'm gonna cream in my pants..."

"Of course, dear, get on the bed with me and let's have some fun. Rub them up, make my nipples long and hard, then see how much tit you can stuff into your mouth. I love having my tits sucked and your uncle hasn't done that in a long time."

"He must be really tired," the boy said and his aunt laughed.

"I think so too, he's even too tired to lie down on my belly and fuck me. That's why I have to keep fingering my box all the time, because I can never get him to stick his cock in it and give me what I want."

"I'd love to do that, Auntie," Ronnie told her as he went on playing with her breasts, watching her nipples elongate.

"I have a feeling you're going to, darling. I know it isn't right for an aunt to do that with her nephew, but fuck it. I'm too horny now to think of what's right or wrong. I just need some action. Get more nipple in your mouth, dear," she urged. "Take all you can and suck it, then you can maybe work your way down to my pussy."

Ronnie filled his mouth with tit flesh, then he was sucking greedily while his aunt rubbed his face and head, pressing against his face, trying to stuff more of it into his eager mouth.

"Oh my God, darling, it's lovely the way you suck my tits, but I need something more now. Can you lick my cooz a little? I really need to blow..."

"Oh yes, Auntie," Ronnie replied eagerly, as she fell back on the bed and opened her legs wide.

Hurriedly, he crouched and stared at the folds of her vulva in the thrilling frame of her crotch covered with curly black hairs. He felt his penis throbbing and was so wildly aroused that he feared he was going to cry. The excitement of it all was almost more than he could stand.

"Oh Auntie, it's so nice, I could suck it... Should I touch it?"

"Yes, feel Auntie's cunt. See how hot it is. If you want to, you can finger it a little and make it juicy," she told him, panting. "I'm burning up..."

"Just hang on, because I'm going to suck it."

"Go to work, sweetie. Oh, do I need it!"

Ron reached out and clasped his fingers around her thighs. He gripped them tightly, then slipped his tongue down between her legs, allowing it to slide over her burning snatch.

He started slowly, but couldn't withhold his passionate feelings. He wanted to work things at a rhythmic pace, and before he knew it, he was sending his tongue spearing swiftly over her mound.

"Drive your tongue," she gasped. "Work it over my pussy, sweetheart. Oh, drive it in there. Suck my snatch. Oh, come on and suck it, I want you to suck it... I really need it. Oh, I need it bad."

Suddenly Ron pulled her on top of him. Now her pussy hung over his face and her thighs framed his head. He closed his finger over her asscheeks and opened his jaws wide. Then he plastered his mouth against her sloppy pussy.

He lapped his tongue up and down her sodden slit. He nibbled her clit and sucked the cream out of her cunt-hole.

He drove his tongue at the maximum speed possible, sending it surging against her mound. He worked with great conviction, wanting to bring her off, and the longer that his tongue slid around her pussy, the closer that she found herself drawing to that big moment.

"Just a few more strokes," she called out, "run your tongue over my clit. Oh, I really need it, baby, I really do."

A few strokes later, she braced myself and reached out and clutched his head, holding on ever so tightly as the juices began to spurt out of her quim.

"Ah, they're going, they're going," she called out "I'm juicing, honey, go after my hot juices. Oh, what a nice warm meal I've got for you. This is wonderful, oh... aghhhhh..."

Then he wanted to ball her, and felt he could do a better job licking her a bit later. He hovered over her and rubbed his monstrous cock-head up and down her quivering slit. She draped her legs over his shoulders while he speared his dick inside her vagina.

She came at once. Her cunt spasmed the moment his fuckpole rasped against her clit. He fucked her with long lazy strokes with his shaft and made her come a second time before he stopped doing it to her.

"Let me eat you now," she panted, scrambling around and kneeling at his feet.

He folded his arms under his head and gazed at the lushly sexy woman. She sucked his toes into her mouth. She lapped her tongue from one toe to the other and nibbled and licked his feet. Then she moved to his ankles and ran little kisses up his calves to his knees.

She dribbled saliva as she moved. She kissed and sucked and licked his muscular thighs. She ran her tongue around his crotch bush and up to his rock-hard belly. She dipped her tongue-tip inside his belly button and ran it down to his balls. She deliberately stayed away from his cock. It stood straight up in the air now, like a thick salami. It was crimson colored and purple-veined and lustfully alive.

She drooled saliva over his balls and licked it up with slow laps of her tongue. She squeezed the base of his dick and sucked his balls into her mouth.

He humped his ass up off the bed and shut his eyes. She knew what he wanted and she gave it to him. She closed her lush, wet lips over his massive limb and licked up the seepage in his slit. She polished his silken knob with her full lips and tongue and then sucked his entire cockshaft into her throat.

"Fuck, what a mouth!" he grunted.

He grabbed her head now and pulled her mouth firmly over his fuckpole. His veins throbbed against her tongue and she felt his cum gurgle in his balls. He came then, a thick gob of sweet spunk hitting the roof of her mouth. She swallowed it down and opened her jaws wide to accept the rest of his huge load.

She clamped her lips over his cockhead and sucked the milk out of his nuts. When she'd drained him dry, he fell back against the pillows. She waited until he fell asleep and then she quietly rose up from the bed and slipped into a robe. She went to the bathroom and pee'ed a long time. She wiped her labia and went back to the bed.

"Come and get it, you darling lover," she panted and rubbed a hand over her vulva. "Get that cock in me fast, then fuck me real slow. Make it last as long as you can. You'll never know how long my pussy has been waiting for this fuck."

"I've been waiting longer than you," he told her as he knelt between her widely spread legs. "I never had a fuck until today. I thought I was gonna have to wait years yet."

"It's only seconds now, darling. Go ahead and push it up my cunt, then you'll be ready for another fuck. I hope it's as big a thrill for you as it is for me."

It was a shared delight as Ron lowered himself onto his aunt's naked body, then he was pushing his massive limb into the enveloping heat of her pulpy hole and her arms wrapped around him as though she feared the boy would escape.

But he had no thought of escaping as he pushed hard and then his penis was buried in her, his body pressing hotly in her crotch.

"Do I just work it in and out now?" Ron asked her.

"Yes, darling, but be slow. You're going to go off fast enough as it is. Yes, that's the way, dear, nice and slow and easy. Oh Jesus, it feels lovely to have you riding on my belly like this. Get your face in between my boobs. That's it... oh Jesus, what joy. I may not just come. I may go straight to Heaven and never come back to earth."

Wanting to make his strokes even longer, Ronnie pulled his fuck engine back a little too far and as he pushed ahead, found that he was outside the thick cunt flaps as he jabbed her in the crotch.

"Don't worry, dear," she told him, calmly, "just stick it in again. There, that's the way, you dear, darling boy. Fuck your dear Auntie's snatch just like you're doing."

Realizing that he couldn't possible last long enough to bring her to orgasm, Ruth put a hand between them and found her stiff clitoris with the tip of a finger. While his penis stroked inside her vagina, her finger rubbed hotly and she felt the early tension which told her she was going to make it in time after all.

But she didn't quite. She was poised on the brink when her nephew panted and grunted as he ground down in her crotch and she felt his semen shooting strongly into her. Seconds later, she climaxed too and crushed him with her strong arms and legs as the orgasm spread through her entire being.

Chapter 2

The next morning, Ruth bathed carefully and, after checking where her husband was, went to wake Ron. Rather than the usual cup of tea, she presented herself, totally naked. She shook him by the shoulder and at the sight of his naked aunt looming over him, he woke fast.

Getting into bed beside him, she took him in her arms and they swapped tongues passionately as his hands explored her body and his penis stiffened.

"Auntie, are you going to start my day with a spanking?"

"Yes dear, that is, I'm going to if you'll warm my ass for me."

"I sure will. And then are we going to fuck?"

"Yes. I've said good bye to my good intentions about not fucking you. For the rest of the time you spend here, I'm going to fuck the ass off you. I'm not sure it's good for your recuperation, but it shouldn't really do you any harm."

"It is good for me, Auntie. I feel better and stronger today than I've felt for a long time."

"Your cock feels strong enough," she said as she took it in her hand. I don't know about the rest of you though."

"Auntie, tell me something. I've heard the guys talk about cunt lapping. Do men really suck women's cunts?"

"Oh yes, a lot of them do. So for that matter so do a lot of women."

"What is it like? To really suck a woman's cunt, I mean."

"I can't tell you, dear. I've never sucked one and I've never had mine sucked. I hear it's really great."

"I'd like to find out, Auntie, if you would."

"You better believe I would. What made you think of cunt lapping?"

"Yesterday, when I looked into your crotch for the first time. You know, it looked so mysterious and exciting there, your cunt and your smooth thighs and the bottom of your ass cheeks."

"Well, go ahead and stop talking about it..."

But with a teasing chuckle he swirled his tongue from her snatch and began to lick towards her right hip. He rolled her over onto her stomach.

"Oh my god!" she cried, her voice all shivery and ecstatic.

His tongue was dragging slowly up and down the crack between her ass cheeks. She could feel the warm drip of his rich saliva. The wet, rough feel of his tongue made her fleshy ass tingle. She squirmed and moaned.

"Relax!" he snapped.

She went all limp, resting one side of her face on the pillow, watching in the mirror. Her titties crushed into the mattress. She knew her nipples were hard, aroused, pointed.

She watched as he worked his tongue, extended as far out as he could get it, all up and down that crack between slick smooth slices of ass flesh.

He lifted his head from her delectable buns. Her body tensed.

"Relax," he snapped again, giving her buttocks a good hard smack.

She moaned softly with his chuckle as her buns rippled beneath the slap. She went limp again. He placed his strong hands on either side of her softly flared hips. He lifted her ass up to his face. He began swirling his tongue around her puckered rosette.

"Ohhh," she moaned. He lifted her up until she rested on her knees, bent over, her head still relaxed on the pillow. He pried apart her ass cheeks, exposing the rosette to his lips. He dug his tongue just inside the puckered flesh.

"Ouuu!" she squealed..

He turned so that his legs were towards her head and he could work his mouth and tongue at her ass with more ease. He parted the cheeks wider and dug his tongue up the tight brown bung as far as he could get it. He swirled it around the slick membrane. He wrapped his lips round the puckered flesh and sucked and blew warm air up her anus, growling softly as her moans grew more intense and shivery.

He lifted the silky cheeks higher. And he got his rough, hot, saliva rich tongue onto the little ridge between ass and snatch. He licked to the pussy mound, laved the rich sticky juices from the coiled hairs.

She giggled hysterically. And he worked his pussy licking, ass licking tongue faster, from snatch to bung. She began squealing loudly. Quickly he rolled her onto her back. He lifted her pussy to his face, just in time to taste the hot spicy flow of cunt juice, flowing across his tongue. He dug deep into gooshing walls of pussy.

As he lapped up the cunt juice he twisted a finger into her ass hole, feeling an extra shudder as she arched her back and squealed again. And felt an extra strong and spicy spritz of cunt juice across his tongue.

He lifted his head from her snatch. She began writhing and whimpering. Ron smacked his lips loudly. He wiped the rich, strong smelling cunt juice from his chin with the back of his hand.

"Around the world," he said with a crooked grin.

He got up off the bed. He shook his big limb at her.

"Oh!" she whimpered.

And with feverish haste she got up off the bed too and got down on her knees before him. She gobbled his dick into her mouth, as if starving for the taste of cock meat. She sank her watery, warm, hungry lips down on it to the balls. She sucked fast and deep up and down, until she felt the urgent throb and stopped the deep sucks. She flicked out her tongue at the slit. She caught the sticky drippings of pre-cum on the tip of her tongue.

She kept her tongue extended way out, the clear dripping of Ron pre-cum mingling with her saliva. She ducked her head to his ass. She pried apart his ass cheeks and the sharp tip of her tongue planted the clear liquid that had dripped from his slit just inside his puckered asshole.

Ron laughed raucously in surprise. She got her mouth back on his dick and sucked deep. She licked away more clear pre-cum fluid. She sucked at his low hanging nuts. She licked up under the scrotum, extending her tongue as far back towards the anus as it would reach.

Her tongue dragged along his thigh, the side of his leg. It licked along the muscular curve of one ass-cheek. Her pussy was all heated up. Her tits were pointed and hard. She had scooted all the way back to his rear end. Her mouth flowed richly with saliva. She pried the cheeks wide, wide apart. Ron leaned a little forward. She could see the bung work in and out.

The bung worked up and down. She darted her long tongue way up it. Ron moaned. She swirled the tongue around and found the taste and the slick feel of the membrane beneath her tongue appetizing and exciting.

Following Ron's example she wrapped her lips around the puckered hole. She sucked ass. She blew excited little breaths up the warm stretched hole. The sounds she made were raw and vulgar. Ron's raucous laugh, coupled with those rude sounds of air as she blew her hot breath strong up his asshole made her sticky cunt hotter.

Leaning forward, her buttocks towards his face, she got her nose back at his bung. She pried his ass cheeks apart, wider than before, and was able to dig her hot, sharp tongue further up the hole, up to where the ass flesh was slicker, warmer, and damp. And was more delectable to the taste.

Her tongue swirled down the underside of the throbbing, vein distended cock. She licked around the head and scooped up more pre-cum with the tip of her tongue. "Oh shit!" Ron rasped.

He rolled over and flopped onto his back. She went after his dick fast, cock hungry, sinking her eager, ass warmed lips down to the nuts of his pulsating dick meat.

She slobbered all over his hard cock, bathing it with warm saliva, sucking up and down the long thick stem from tip to nuts.

Ron murmured, "Come sit on my face, Auntie."

With an excited whimper she complied. Her steaming, sticky pussy settled across his face as she ducked her lips down his shaft again to the nuts.

She heard the thrilled gurgling sound he made in his throat as he began sucking at her gaping pussy. She popped the minute his tongue went up her snatch. Her squeal was muffled around his thick cock. Her body rocked so vigorously she had to stop the movements of her head up and down for a moment while her hot cunt secretions bathed Ron's tongue and lips.

He started sucking at her pussy again. And she found the renewed strength to get going on his cock again.

He came in her mouth while her lips were way down on it to the balls. She felt the hot cum splash against the back of her throat. She swallowed it down and was hungry for more, more of his spunk. And she got more. Another heavy spurt of cum splattered into her mouth. She held onto it, savoring the taste of it.

He sucked at her pussy nice and easy, drawing out all those succulent juices, while she kept her nose pushed into the hairs of his crotch, breathing in its heavy odor, feeling his cock grow slowly soft in her mouth.

He eased his finger from her asshole and began massaging the silken cheeks he had spanked to redness. Her pussy was spread across his face, strong smelling, rich with cunt secretions.

He speared his tongue up the tapering hole and wrapped it around her clit. Tongue and clit dueled like two swords. She began giggling hysterically around his softening dick. His cock slid from the warm encasement of her mouth.

Ron lifted his legs partway up. She got her face down into the crevice, tonguing that hairy crack between ass cheeks. Ron sucked at the sensitive swollen clit. And he felt the hot breath from her squeal shoot up his asshole.

He spread his legs wider. Ruth sucked his sphincter. Ron tongued her wild clit. He pressed her pussy tighter against his face.

And Ron' tongue spearing up again to duel with her clit. He squeezed the soft mounds of her buns. He twisted them from left to right and kept pressing that hot cunt tighter against his face.

The pussy sap began to flow again. Or had it ever stopped? It dripped from her juicy cunt and flowed down the sides of his face. He felt that sharp flicking tongue twisting around deep in his asshole, heard her stifled moans. Oh, was she heated up again! And so was he!