Fantasies and Fetishes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna closed her eyes; she was too nervous to look at his face as she began her first rep. She pushed outward, pressing against the resistance of the bands as his hands remained in place on her knees, and opened up her legs to him. Her eyes still closed, she started counting to three, pulsing her legs slightly wider and feeling her muscles quivering in protest as they strained against the bands. The moment felt like it lasted an eternity and as she closed her legs to finish the first rep, she opened her eyes and saw him, mouth open, eyes hungrily staring at her crotch. The look told her enough. He had finally read the text on her thong; he knew what it meant. "Again." he commanded softly, meeting her eyes for a moment.

This time she kept her eyes on his, watching him stare as she opened her legs for him again. The nervousness she felt inside her burned away to pure desire and she felt the wetness building between her legs. Lust was evident in his face, and he seemed to be breathing heavier, as if he were the one doing the workout. Anna finished her second rep, her legs closing back together, yearning for more. "Could we... try without using the bands? They are digging into my legs a little bit." she said.

James looked at her and nodded, not trusting himself to speak. He unwound the band from her legs then placed his hands back on the outside of her knees. She saw the muscles in his arm flex as he began pushing together and said, "Continue." She pushed, spreading her legs again but this time with his hands pressing intimately into her flesh. James leaned forward, his hands sliding farther up the outside of her legs while his face moved closer into her body toward her groin. Some of his long hair fell forward into his face and Anna reflexively reached out and pushed it back. As she ran her hand through his hair she stopped, letting her fingers rest on the back of his head. "Good girl, almost there..." he said in a low groan as she completed another rep and re-opened her legs for him.

"Don't you mean bad girl?" she said softly, a ragged breath exhaling from her chest. She was acutely aware of his touch. Her legs felt like they had become an erogenous zone as she yearned to feel his skin against hers.

Her comment made him grin and he met her gaze for a moment before lowering back again. "Yes, Anna, bad girl." A little whimper escaped from Anna as she strained against him continuing her reps. "Twelve. Nice, Anna," he said as he cleared his throat and leaned back as if he was snapping out of a dream. The tension did not fade as they continued the same motions for two more sets. By the end of the third both of them were flushed with arousal. Anna stared between his legs as he squatted in front of her at the visible hard-on hiding behind the fabric of his shorts. She felt feverish with lust as her body and mind craved to reach out and touch it.

"Let's transition to the good girls, same process." James said, centering her back on reality for a moment.

Anna nodded to him as she bit her lip. "No bands, right?"

"Yeah," he said as she let him push her legs apart. James slid his hands up her inner thigh until his elbows aligned with her knees, moving up far more than necessary and her body trembled in pleasure. They had stepped beyond the knifes edge of feigned propriety and taken a headfirst dive in to pure desire. His fingertips pressed into her groin while his thumbs spread down and almost under her ass, forming a circle that had her thong in the center. She strained to close her legs but his arms were like iron bars, lust burning in his eyes as they devoured her. She continued to squeeze, his muscles relaxing a little and allowing her to close her legs with effort. Anna returned her hand to his head, running her fingers through his hair again as if it were the most natural position in the world. Her mind was elsewhere and not on the workout. She wanted to pull his face between her thighs. Feel his mouth wrap around her lips and taste her. As she finished her first set, she kept her hand on the back of his head not wanting him to pull away. His hands began massaging her groin and she let out a moan. "That feels so good." she whimpered.

"It's good to have your muscles massaged after a workout like this," he replied as if this was a completely normal interaction between trainer and client. His fingers pressed into her groin, massaging in small circles just on the outside of her pussy. She bucked her hips toward him involuntarily, body aching to feel more of his touch. She didn't know what she would do if he did make the move to touch her more, but even as she thought about it the massaging stopped. "Another set." he said. The second and third sets were each followed by the same massaging. Each time she felt like she couldn't control her body as she timidly thrust her hips toward his kneading fingers. The teasing was almost more exhilarating than anything else could be, the sexual tension somehow continuing to build inexplicably instead of reaching a plateau.

When he finally stopped massaging after her third set James stood up reluctantly. The massive bulge now tenting his shorts in front of her gave her a thrill knowing he was as turned on as she was. She didn't want the session and the teasing to end yet and her mind quickly found an excuse to drag this out further. "Before we started working out I took some before pictures to track my progress. Any chance I could get you to help me take some new ones to show how far I've come?" Her heart beat heavily in her chest as the words rushed out of her.

James nodded and cleared his throat. "Yeah, I'd love to!"

"Ok, follow me upstairs! I want the same backdrop for them as before."

James grabbed his gym bag and moved to follow her as she led the way out of the gym.

*****

Liam heard the sound of the door opening and rushed to cover the erection he was still struggling with. Anna walked in and waved at him, "I asked James to help me with something really quick." she said, a broad smile on her face as her eyes flickered from his lap to meet his gaze.

"Oh, uh... of course, yeah. Let me know if you need anything." he replied. Anna bit her lip and nodded, acknowledging the approval that he was still enjoying what she was doing. He also had a moment of realization that he didn't know what she was doing, or planning to do, but found it thrilling and was eager to find out.

James gave him a little nod as he turned to follow Anna up the stairs, awkwardly holding his gym bag in front of himself. As they disappeared from sight, he returned to stroking himself through his shorts as he struggled with the anticipation of waiting.

*****

Anna stood to the side of the door as James followed her into the bedroom, closing it behind him. "So, it's just a few different poses in here if you don't mind..."

"I'm just glad you asked me to help." he replied.

Anna faced away from James as she peeled her pants down her legs, looking back at him over her shoulder. "Oh," she exclaimed "I forgot my phone downstairs... could you just take the pictures on your phone and send them to me?"

"Yeah, of course" he said and pulled his phone from his pocket. She stepped quickly into her closet and pulled off her sports bra to swap it for a bra that was black with white lacing. Her eyes caught sight of the 6-inch heels she kept in there for when she wanted to really dress up for Liam and made one last addition to her outfit.

High heels clicking on the wooden floor, Anna walked out and stepped up to the bed in nothing but her tiny thong, high heels, and bra. She stopped at the front corner of the bed next to the iron post that ran vertically up to the metal canopy of their four-post bedframe. Facing away from James, she reached up and grabbed on to the post above her head, interlacing her fingers, and raised one leg up to rest her knee on the mattress. It was a striking pose showing off her legs and ass. "How does this look?"

James snapped a couple photos of her, adjusting angles slightly between them. "Unreal..." he said softly, glancing between the pictures on his phone and her. Adjusting her hands on the post above her head she twisted toward him, arching her back and pushing her breasts out. She tilted her head back and let her hair cascade in dark waves down her back. She heard the clicking sound from the phone as James took another series of pictures. Slowly she squatted down, sliding down the post until her butt rested on her heals and she spread her legs apart into a wide 'V'. Her body still glistened with sweat from the workout, well-toned leg muscles flexing. She watched James intently as he continued to focus on taking pictures.

"You look incredible..."

Anna just smiled, closing her eyes as she reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bra. Careful not to let it fall she moved her hands to her front, letting the straps fall off her shoulders. Then, hands crossed over her breasts she let the bra fall quietly to the floor. "Oh my god..." James said, almost too faint for her to hear. She blinked at him under long eyelashes then turned and climbed on to the bed. Placing her knees on the edge of the bed she leaned forward against the mattress and pushed her ass back toward him. She bit her lip to keep herself from letting out a moan as she gave a slight wiggle of her ass. Close behind her came the sound of several pictures being taken in quick succession. As she continued to lay there James circled around to the side of the bed snapping pictures of her in this position. With the side of her face pressed into the mattress she smiled at him, then rolled on to her back with a sigh. She lazily moved to cover her breasts, exposing her hard pink nipples for him for a brief moment.

Despite how badly she wanted more this also felt like the right place to slow down. A part of her knew that this wasn't the right moment, not quite yet.

James cleared his throat. "Is that all?" he asked.

"For now, I suppose," she said pouting. She climbed out of bed and stood in front of him, hands covering her breasts.

"I don't think I've ever been disappointed to have no workouts on the schedule before." she continued with a light laugh. She stepped toward him and moved her arms out to embrace him, reveling in the momentary exposure again. James pulled her into his body, her breasts pressing against his powerful chest. Even more distinct was the impression of his hard cock pressing against her as well.

"Let me know as soon as you're back when you want to continue our schedule." James said.

Anna finally pulled free and stepped back and turned away from him. "I will... I need to change; do you mind seeing yourself out?"

"No problem... have fun, Anna. I hope I get to see you soon after you get back." His body moved with reluctance as he went to grab his bag one last time before finally stepping from the room with one last glance back at her.

Anna barely waited for the door to close behind him before climbing back into bed. She reached down and slid her hand between her legs, slipping underneath the thong, and pressed her fingers inside her wet pussy. She drew her slick fingers from herself and rubbed the lubrication in to her clit as she began stroking it. A minute or two later her phone buzzed on the pillow beside her and she grabbed it to see a message from James. A series of pictures showed up in their conversation history from the little photoshoot they had just completed. "Oh my god..." she moaned softly as she started swiping through them. They were, perhaps surprisingly, good pictures. The first several pictures were intimate and sensual. She stared at her body striking picturesque poses against the soft bedding and drapery. There were several pictures of her squatting down on tiptoes, hands holding the iron bedframe post above her head with her legs spread apart, from slightly different angles. She could see a sense of shyness in the photos of her covering her breasts.

The next few pictures showed her bent over the bed, face down with her ass raised invitingly in the air, and each subsequent one from closer and closer up. These were much more naughty and much more sexual. She felt herself flush knowing how close he had been to her in that position. How she had proffered herself like that for him. As she continued to stare at the photo, rubbing her clit feverishly, she could see the lips of her pussy just slightly visible around the edge of the thong and the little pink edges of her asshole peeking out from behind the dangerously thin strap that ran up the back. She cycled through the photos as she continued touching herself, rubbing her wetness across the lips of her pussy as she lost herself in pleasure. She had actually let James take these pictures. She wondered how long it would be before he was looking at them, stroking himself to her. The idea sent a shiver down her spine.

She heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. She couldn't stop, she didn't care if it was James or Liam coming toward the room. Instead, she spread her legs wide and continued rubbing her clit beneath her panties, moaning softly. The door cracked open and Liam stepped inside, stopping as he saw her on the bed.

Liam stared. Anna's hand moved beneath her thong, sometimes rubbing in a circular motion, sometimes moving lower as she slid fingers inside herself. She was staring at her phone and as he climbed up on to the bed beside her he saw what she was looking at.

"Did James take those?" he asked, face flushing and mouth dry.

She looked at him, biting her lip. "Yes, I had him use his phone and he just sent them to me."

Liam shifted on the bed as he tore his clothes off. He moved back against Anna, spooning her, and slid his arm under her waist pulling her body close to his. "He has them?" he asked further. Liam moved his hand between her legs and his fingers found hers, slick and wet, rubbing her clit before he pushed them aside. A whimper from Anna was her only response as she pushed her body into him. His hard cock pressed into the crack of her ass between her soft asscheeks and remained trapped in place between their bodies. She swiped through the photos and returned to the close-up picture of her, legs spread and ass up as she bent over the bed while Liam's fingers began teasing her pussy. His other hand grabbed her ass, his fingers pressing into the flesh of her cheek as he spread it and thrust his hard cock against her. It slid up and down the crack of her ass, each thrust rubbing the tip across her asshole while his other hand continued to caress the flow of wetness into her lips.

"I can't believe you let him take pictures like that of you." he said in a low, passion-filled voice.

"Does it make you jealous, baby?" Anna replied between moans. She could feel herself already nearing an orgasm as Liam's fingers began stroking her clit in quick light circles.

"It does," he admitted, feeling the flush of his face and a wave of intense emotions flooding through him, "but... I like it too." The warmth of her body as it writhed against him, the sound of her whimpers and moans, and the wetness that coated his fingers was everything he wanted. Knowing how turned on she was by her teasing with James was as hot in reality as it was in their imagination. Liam knew that this was what he desired beyond his own physical pleasure; Anna's own ecstasy was his ultimate desire.

"Oh, fuck that feels good, Liam." she gasped. "I love feeling how hard you are. Knowing it turns you on so much that another man took such naughty pictures of your wife."

"Fuck, babe," he groaned, "I wish I could have seen the way you teased him during your workout."

"I wish you could have watched, too. Seen the way I spread my legs for him as we did 'bad girls'. The way his hands were on me, caressing and massaging my body between sets. The way he stared at my pussy when he saw my pair of naughty panties."

"Those panties are so sexy, babe. I loved knowing you were wearing them... I bet he was imagining all the ways he wanted to fuck you." Liam pulled his hand off Anna's ass and grabbed his cock, angling it down as he slid it between her thighs to rub up against the wetness of her pussy. Her juices coated his cock as he thrust back and forth between her thighs and then pressed the tip of it against her wet opening. Anna's hand found his arm, fingernails digging into him as she turned further on her side toward her stomach, opening up a better angle for him to slide inside her. The feeling of her pussy stretching around his cock as it began to penetrate her was the final sensation that sent her over the edge.

"Oh fuck, oh my god yes, that's it," she moaned, "fuck I'm coming! Yes, oh fuck!" Liam moved his hand from her clit as her body trembled against him. He could feel her pussy clenching around head of his cock, and he groaned. As her body recovered from the initial wave of sensations from the orgasm he began to slowly thrust inside her again and brought his hand under her to cup her breast, fingers squeezing and pulling on her nipple.

"Fuck me!" Anna moaned, enjoying the change of sensation from Liam's cock moving slowly inside her. Her body relaxed as the height of the orgasm began to fade and she concentrated on the feeling of him inside her. "You were right, by the way."

"Right?"

"That James was imagining fucking me, babe. God, it turned me on so much when I saw how hard he was." Liam's hands gripped her body harder, and she felt his teeth biting into her shoulder in response. A muffled growl came from him like she had set off some sort of animalistic instinct in him.

"Oh fuck, keep going..." Liam said through gritted teeth. His body weight pushed down hard against her, one hand grasping the outside of her thigh and keeping her legs spread for him. The other hand moved from her breast and seized one of her arms above her head. She felt pinned down, like he was using her for his pleasure in a way that was more aggressive than she had felt from him before. And she wanted more of it.

"He was getting so hard as I spread my legs for him, baby. I can't tell you how badly I wanted to pull his shorts down so I could see it, feel it... taste it..."

"Fuck... fuck, Anna..." Liam said as he paused his thrusting to stop himself from cumming.

"Does hearing me say I wanted to suck his cock make you want to cum, baby?" she said with mock innocence. She started grinding her ass back against him with him inside her. "Even with how good it feels to be inside me you'd like to be watching that instead right now, wouldn't you?"

"Oh god, Anna," he said as he tried to slow her grinding against him. It was uncanny how well Anna seemed to be able to read his thoughts. He closed his eyes and felt the contours of her body fit in to his like a puzzle piece. He groaned, her hips gyrating into his crotch in a slow undulating movement. Anna's pussy was so wet. His cock throbbed and threatened to explode as her soft wet lips slipped up and down his shaft, the inner walls of her cunt clenching in a warm embrace around the head of his penis. God, it felt so good. Would he really rather be watching Anna with someone else rather than feeling this?

He knew the answer even before his mind vividly painted thoughts to support it. He thought about that electric feeling you get when being physical with someone for the first time. The caress of someone's fingers across your arm or the placement of a hand to rest casually on a leg. Actions that appear as a harmless gesture of familiarity to an observing outsider are actually hiding an undercurrent of acute emotions. The truth, every trivial physical connection igniting the body. A feigned conversation being carried on while hiding the physical communication that dares to see how far things will go. He imagined those heightened sensations amplified even further for Anna, when the setting turns intimate and the touch begins exploring further. He imagined her spreading her legs and feeling someone's fingers sliding beneath her panties for the first time. Images of Anna moaning as the head of a hard cock slowly pushes against her tight wet hole, the uncontrolled desire written on her face as she whimpers with each small thrust as it drives deeper inside her. "Yes, fuck, I would." he admitted.