Fantasies and Fetishes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm babe, I want you to know that I feel the same way," she whimpered, thrusting back against him and feeling his cock push deeper inside her. "I wish this was James' cock inside me right now. That you were sitting over in that chair, watching him fuck me." Liam groaned, his hand returning to grip her ass, fingers pressing in to her cheek as he began thrusting inside her again. It felt so good having his whole body pressed up against hers as they spooned. She could feel his legs against hers tightening as they flexed, keeping her own legs apart. The feeling of his chest pressing against her back with each breath, his one arm wrapped underneath her as his fingers dug in to her wrist. She could feel him losing control and she loved that it was because he was thinking about her in this position with another man. The more she imagined it and entertained his fantasy the more it turned her on. The thought of making Liam watch another man take her in front of him was so dirty, so naughty, and she loved it. She wanted it.

"I deserve it, don't you think?" she gasped softly, "Having someone who wants to fuck me, to feel my wet little pussy gripping their cock, more than just watch?"

Again Liam felt that wave of intense emotions flooding through his body. Overwhelming passion and desire, fueled by a surge of jealousy that added rather than detracted a fervent excitement that coursed through him. The teasing she had done no longer felt like just an imaginative fantasy and the words being said not delivered through loosened nerves from drinking. He could feel her pussy clenching around him and through her body a communication that she was building toward another climax.

"Fuck babe, yes... you deserve it," he growled, "I want you to have that." It was unbelievably hot listening to her talk about this while he was inside her, feeling how her body reacted to each response as she pried his hidden desires out one question at a time.

"Good boy," she said, "Just keep thinking about how much your hot wife deserves to feel another cock inside her wet little pussy. Having my naughty pussy be used for his pleasure, owning me, instead of just watching. Watching is for you but my wet little pussy is his to use, to own. Oh fuck... feel how wet I am and know it's because I'm thinking about someone else, baby."

Liam's groan sounded desperate. "Oh my god, Anna. I want to watch him make you scream. Hear you moan in ecstasy as he takes you while you tell him how good he feels. Watch the way your hands grip the sheets and your toes curl as he makes you cum. Oh fuck, babe..." Liam trailed off.

Anna gasped into her pillow, urgently bringing her free hand between her legs to rub her clit as she let the fantasy fill her thoughts. "Oh fuck, Liam. That's it, cum inside me while you think about your naughty little wife getting fucked. My wet pussy stretching around his thick cock. Listening to me moaning his name in front of you as he shows you how to fuck me properly, like I deserve, while you watch and jerk off."

"That's so fucking hot, oh my god, baby." he said through gritted teeth. "Fuck, I'm so fucking close." The wet sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her hot cunt accompanied their shared moans of passion.

Anna was close as well. Her juices coated her clit as her fingers rubbed in a tight frantic circle on the sensitive little button. "Yes, baby," she moaned, "I can't wait to hear him say that. To have you watch as he pins me down and pushes his cock deep inside my naughty pussy. Just watching as he groans and fills my pussy up with his hot cum. And then you crawl between my legs and stare at that delicious little creampie inches from your face and beg me for your turn."

Liam desperately wanted her to keep going, to hear her tell him what happens next, but couldn't hold back anymore. The image of her creampied pussy, hearing it coming from Anna's lips rather than it being a fantasy he masturbated to in private, sent him completely over the edge. He thrust in deep and felt his body tighten as he erupted. He groaned as he felt every muscle in his body trembling, his cock flexing and cumming inside her. Shot after shot from a wildly intense orgasm sent a tingling sensation down to his very toes. Anna's body shook against his as her own orgasm took her, her pussy clenching around his cock milking him further.

He lay there, out of breath, holding her close as he remained inside her. The feelings of insecurity from the time they first broached this fantasy did not return, surprisingly. Despite the feeling he had that this had stepped beyond just fantasy, he felt comfortable knowing that at the very least she did enjoy this and did not judge him. They cuddled in contented silence for a while before Anna finally made the move to get cleaned up. He followed after her in to the bathroom, moving to the sink to wash up.

"Well, I suppose we should probably look in to getting packed for the cruise so that we don't have to worry about it later tonight." she said. She had a hop in her step as she stepped up to her own sink and seemed extra upbeat.

Liam chuckled, enjoying the sense of happiness she was radiating. "I know. I'm so excited to get out of here for awhile, get away from everything y'know? You starting to get those pre-trip jitters?"

"Well, yes," she said, "But also that sex was... a lot of fun." Anna grinned at him to punctuate the statement.

Liam let out a laugh and raised an eyebrow. "I couldn't agree more. I have a strange feeling this trip may provide some exciting twists ahead for us."

Anna stepped up to him and threw her arms around his neck. Reaching up on tiptoes she kissed him gently on the lips. As she pulled back, she met his eyes with a glint of mischief in them, "I have a feeling you're right."