Fantasies Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The place is called 'The Oasis'. You know, like a peaceful quiet place to rest and relax from the heat of every days work. It's a club you only get in through invitation, so today, you're my guest." He opened a heavy, velvet curtain that gave way to a small bar. A woman who looked as if she just barely turned 20 was behind the bar, wearing a short dress that looked as if it would be made out of silk and spandex and clinged to her skin. A dress that covered her young firm breasts, but didn't hide the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't seem to worry that her puffy nipples were outlined under the thin material. The bar was small, with only 4 stools at the bar with a big mirror behind it that made the room look much bigger that it actually was. Facing the bar was a big, comfortable couch where a couple in their mid thirties was sitting.

The couple looked at us as we entered and smiled. The way they looked, I definitely had the impression that they might just have been kissing as feverishly as John and I were on our taxi ride to the place. John ordered our drinks as I looked at the other curtain that seemed to hide the entrance to other rooms of the club. The curtain seemed to be made of very thick velvet as only very muffled sound of music and voices were heard from the room behind it.

The young woman served our drinks and then sat down at the far end of the bar, obviously wanting to give the guests some privacy. I felt Johns hand on my leg, moving slowly higher with every minute we were sitting there, flirting and soon we were kissing again. I suddenly realized where we were and ended the kiss that left us both a bit out of breath. I blushed a bit and John smiled. "You look so adorable when you blush, you know?" he stated, a remark to made me blush only deeper. I secretly glanced at the waitress to see if she noticed, but she seemed to watch the other couple with rather big interest. Sitting with my back to them I could not see them so I turned my eyes to the mirror behind the bar and just stared.

It wasn't the fact that they were back kissing feverishly as if they would be alone in the room. It was the fact that the woman had her hand on her partners lap, obviously caressing his cock with her manicured hand while his hand hand was inside her blouse, fondling and kneading her breast. The man broke the kiss and looked at the waitress and then, while she was still watching, exposed the womans expensive, half cut bra. The womans eyes opened as the man pinched the hard nipple, twisting it lightly and then she looked at me in the mirror and smiled before her mouth opened in an audible moan as he seemed to pinch the nipple harder.

I looked at John and saw he was watching me and then the couple. "God... don't watch!" I whispered.

"Mmmm why?Isn't it an erotic sight?" he smiled and watched me. "But.. everybody can see them!" "I know, " he smiled, his face close to mine as he whispered in my ear "and I think, they are very aware of that as well..."

I looked again at the mirror and saw the woman was still looking at me and I realized how right John was with his remark that they were both very aware of us watching. "What is this place?" I whispered, feeling Johns hand moving on my leg, his fingertips almost touching my thong as his view wandered between the couple and my face.

"Did you like our little show?" I almost jumped out of my skin as I heard the womans voice behind me. Turning around, I saw that they had left the couch and were now standing at the bar right next to us. I noticed the mans hand on her ass idly caressing it as he was standing next to her. "You know, we both don't mind being watched, to be honest it rather spices things up for us quite a bit." She smiled and I could not believe what she just had told me. She noticed the confused look on my face and smiled warmly. "Oh, you must be new to this place! John, you sneaky bastard, you should have tell us you will bring a guest with you tonight! I'm Monica and this is my husband, Toni" We shook hands and when I noticed the sly expression on Johns face, I suddenly realized what kind of club this was, a realization that made me be oblivious they apparently knew each other.

She noticed my sudden blushing and smiled softly as she watched me bite my lower lip in embarrassment. Then she sighed suddenly and closed her eyes as Tonis hand had moved up her left leg and had disappeared under her skirt. As I watched, I just couldn't believe he was obviously rubbing her sex as they were standing right next to us! I felt John move behind me and felt his body as he wrapped his arms around me, whispering in my ear as he watched the couple.

"This is what you were dreaming about, isn't it? A place where you have the freedom to explore, a place where you can live out fantasies, needs and desires so long hidden from your middle-class society" His hand caressed my body and I gasped in surprise as his right hand moved under my dress and cupped my left breast, squeezing softly. I felt my nipple swell and press against the warmth of his palm and when I saw Toni watch that move, I not only felt embarrassment, but also a an erotic shiver that almost made me moan.

"Watch it... isn't it so beautifully erotic how she moves her hips? The expression on her face, so free to feel the erotic excitement from his touch as he feels the dampness between her legs..." His fingers caught the hard nipple and twisted it lightly, drawing a low moan from my lips as the sensation seemed to connect its swollen nerves with my pussy.

"Let me show you this world..." I moaned again, my head now leaning back against his chest, mirroring Monicas pose who also seemed to get more and more lost in the rising lust her partners hand drew from her sex. "Let me guide you down the path of your desires."

And I moaned as I felt his hand cup my sex through the thin cloths and felt the warm bulge of his wanting flesh being pressed against my ass. I opened my eyes and when I realized that everybody, including the waitress behind the bar were watching us, I shivered. Monica smiled a lustful smile as she watched Johns hand rub my sex through my clothes and almost moaned "Lets go inside... please.. Please Toni.. "

The four of us moved and knowing that soon, for the very first time, in my life, I would have sex with another couple in the same room, I felt nothing but arousal and excitement that devoured the nervousness and fear until these sensations seemed to just glow faintly at the border of my conscience.

John opened the heavy curtain to the next room and we entered a short hallway with doors along each side and a large double sided door at he far end. When we walked along the hallway, I heard the rhythmic slapping sound and moans of people having sex behind one door. The next door was open and when we walked by it, I watched amazed how a young couple was absorbed in giving each other oral pleasure. I stopped to watch but John pushed me gently forward and we followed Monica and Toni into the next room which was empty.

Before John had a chance to close the door behind us, Monica was on her knees and opened Tonis pants, freeing his large, thick hard cock and stroked it slowly while an expression of utter lust showing on her face. "God, I so wish it would be allowed to do more than just a bit of fondling in the bar honey." she moaned, licking along his veiny shaft. "Did you notice how the the waitress watched us? Mmm honey, I'm so sure she would have loved to see your hard cock as much as Angela did. The horny bitch probably would is now probably dreaming of the hard cock you were hiding in your pants!" She looked at us, watching Tonis hand move under my dress as he stood behind me, watching the lewd display over my shoulder.

"Didn't you wanted to see it, Angela? Ohh, I saw your face as you watched us in the mirror. I so loved that cute blush of embarrassment and arousal on your face as you thought you would secretly watch us." she smiled her hand lightly caressed the cock.

I felt Johns hands on my sensitive breasts, felt his hands cup them, felt the palms rub over my swollen hard nipples as he moved us slowly forward, until we were standing close to the couple. Monicas tongue was licking the shaft as she watched us, a hand buried in her lap as her tongue slid over the firm flesh until it was glistening from her saliva.

"Isn't it marvellous," she sighed, her hand stroking the cock slowly now. "So hard... it gives me so much pleasure when it thrusts in me until I forget everything else in the world. I...I have no other words, I could constantly worship it." She looked at me, her hand moving faster between her lap as she kneeling by her husband.

"Look at it" I heard John moan behind me, his own swollen hard cock pressing against my firm butt. "Look how hard it is.. so ready..."

"Touch it", Monica moaned, her hand taking mine, pulling it closer to her husbands pulsing cock. "Please... touch it... let him feel the soft touch of your hand on it!" And without thinking, my hand reached out to touch a mans cock who I just met 30 minutes before. I touched it and felt the warm softness of the skin that was protecting the hard flesh and I heard him inhale deeply as my hand closed on the shaft. I stroked the cock and stared at it, feeling their eyes on me as I traced the veins with my fingers until the cock twitched in excitement.

"It's beautiful." I whispered, watching how my hand gently caressed it until a clear drop of precum was forming and then ran down the shaft where my hand smeared it over the warm skin. I opened the belt and then his pants, pulling them down and noticing with a smile that he wasn't wearing underwear as I finally freed the cock completely. Toni slowly stepped out of his pants and moved back to lay on the bed, his eyes looking at me and I noticed the hungry glare as John opened the straps of my summer dress and let it slide down my body, exposing my breasts and body to the mans eyes.

Johns hands were all over my body, caressing me until I was squirming in his arms. I looked over to Monica and looked at her naked ripe body. She was sitting in a chair, looking at her husband and me while her fingers slowly moved up and down her slit her wide open legs shamelessly exposed. John pulled my damp panties down and I stepped out of them, almost eagerly as I moved to the bed, my eyes fixed again on the aroused cock that was now laying on Tonis flat belly.

I no longer cared about the other people in the room. Monica was right about this hard cock in front of me. It was marvellous and I wanted to please it, wanted to worship it with my body, knowing instinctively it would would make me moan in pleasure. I slided along his body, my breasts moving over his legs until my face was almost touching it. And when I saw it twitch in anticipation, my lips opened and I took the firm mushroom in my mouth with a deep moan of lust and desire.

I felt it fill my mouth, felt the warmth on my tongue, felt the softness of the glans on my tongue as my tongue played with it until the man moaned and pushed his hips up. I took him deeper, as deep as I could without gagging. And as Monica had said, all I wanted was to worship this cock and please it with the warmth of my mouth and the softness of my tongue. I don't know how long I did this, lost in the sensations, but finally the grip of Tonis hands in my hair tightened and he pulled my head back, breathing heavily.

"Stop, stop you fucking sweet cocksucker..." he moaned, and I smiled at him, proud I almost had him cover my tongue with his cum. I heard John moan and when I looked for him, I found him sitting in the chair, watching me with an expression I never saw before while Monica was kneeling between his feet, her head moving slowly up and down as she obviously pleased his cock with her mouth.

I slowly moved up Tonis body, opening each button of his shirt slowly and kissing the revealed skin, tasting the salty skin with my tongue until my lips were able to nibble and lick his throat. I felt the thick cock on my belly and I gently moved, looking over at John again. He noticed my unspoken question and smiled, giving me a nod of approval. I moved my hips, never braking my eye contact with John until I felt the cock head touch my swollen wet lips. I squirmed, moaning at the deliciously teasing of feeling the glans slide over my lips, bump against my clit and back down over the lips again, separating them until they were framing the angry red cock head.

Monica had stopped sucking my lovers cock and watched me again, as well smiling her approval to me and I suddenly realized how much it aroused me to have them watch me, a realization that made me moan in wanton desire. Still gazing at my lovers face I teased the man under me with small movements of my hips, feeling the cock head trying to penetrate and enter the warm wetness of my velvet cave. I barely noticed Monicas hand moving slowly on Johns cock as all of us breathed and moaned at my sluttish exposure until I felt Tonis hand on my hips tighten.

And then I heard Johns moan of pure excitement mix with my scream as the hands pulled me down and Tonis hips jerked up, impaling with one determined stroke on his shaft. It was in me, the thickness of his cock spreading my tender walls in painful ecstasy and the the cock head firmly pushing against the entrance of my womb. I looked down at Toni.

"Teasing times over" he grinned at me and I slowly exhaled, moving myself up, feeling the swollen glans rub my walls. I smiled at him and nodded moving slowly on the length of his cock, feeling the primeval urge to mate getting stronger and stronger until I moaned "Fuck me... fuck me with your cock... please... make me cum" and he smiled, moving us until I was under him.

Again I looked over to John and Monica. She was now sitting with wide open legs on his lap, both of them watching us. She had his cock deeply in her pussy and wasn't moving, but listening to her moans I knew she was enjoying the sensations of his fingers rubbing her clit. She smiled at me and I heard John groan as she tightened her pussy on his cock and I knew that, even they were not moving, both were moving towards their climax.

Toni was looking down at me. "You want me to fuck you?" he said with a low voice. I looked up at him and slowly nodded. I realized how much it not only turned me on to have Monica and John watch me being fucked by this man, I also realized how much it meant for John to see me under this stranger who was slowly rubbing his cock up and down my slit.

"Then open your legs... Grab your knees and pull your legs open." I moaned in wanton desire as I slowly grabbed my knees and pulled them back and out until they were almost touching my armpit. I looked over to John and Monica and I saw them watch us, both their faces flushed with lust. Monica was squirming on his lap, moaning loud as Johns finger danced on her clit. Toni looked over to her as well, his cock head still slowly smearing my juices over my swollen puffy lips. She looked at him and moaned, obviously on the brink of her orgasm.

"Do it.. fuck her.. fuck her!" I heard her moaning voice and then I felt the cock being pushed in me until it reached the deepest core of my cunt and had me groan. He slowly pulled his cock back and I tightened my pussy on it, trying to keep it in me, not wanting to feel the emptiness it left behind. He pulled back, until just the tip of his cock was in me, only to ram it back in me. Over and over it went and I heard Monicas moans quicken with the strokes of his cock. Each time he pulled back, I felt my cunt tighten on his cock and every time he pushed in, his thrusting cock pushed me closer to my orgasm.

I opened my eyes and saw Toni look over to Monica and John. I turned my head and moaned in disappointment when he pulled the cock back again and then stopped. Monica was squirming on Johns cock, her face and chest flushed with arousal and it was clear she would cum on my lovers cock any moment. We watched her throw her head back and scream out as the waves hit her, her body tensing and then shaking, as wave after wave of her lust shook her body.

Watching his wife cum on another's man cum had Toni groan and he slammed his cock in me. His hands grabbed my thighs and pushed them down, pinning me on the mattress and opening me for him as he fucked me. I couldn't help but to grunt every time he thrust in me, taking me until I shook my head helplessly and pressed my fingernails in his back and screamed out as I came violently on his cock. I felt my cunt spasm and trying to milk his cock until the sensations were too much for him. I looked at John and when I felt the warm sprays of the man's cum wash my womb, I saw John shiver and heard his grunts and groans mix with Tonis as he emptied his balls deeply in Monicas pussy.

I moaned a sigh as Toni moved and making his softening cock leave my pussy. I laid with closed eyes next to him, breathing deeply and enjoying the warm glow that still engulfed my body. I felt small spasm make my pussy twitch and I smiled happily. I knew I should have felt embarrassed or at least ashamed for participating in what just happened, but all I felt was the deep warm feeling of satisfaction.

I felt the soft touch on my legs as somebody moved between them and I looked down, watching Monica kiss my thigh. I had never been with a woman before and suddenly I felt nervous again. "No..... I... " I started to protest but she smiled at me. "Shhh.... it's ok... please... let me have it" and I gasped in shock as I felt her lips kiss my pussy.

I looked at John, unsure what to do and saw him watch us smiling. "It's OK honey... relax". I felt Toni kiss my neck and shoulder, comforting me as well and I slowly exhaled �" but didn't dare to look back at Monica. I held my breath as I felt the soft touch of her tongue separating my lips. I felt some of the cum Toni pumped in me dribble from my slit and my hands pushed against her head, trying to push her back. "No... you mustn't.. please.." I whispered ashamed.

I felt Tonis hands on mine, pulling them back again. "Please... let her"

- Photos

- Live

- Online

- 4 People

- Advertises

- Alcohol Treatment

- Alcoholism Treatment

- Although

- Angers

- Arm Muscles

- Photos

- Live

"Please share my husband with me... share his cum with me." I heard her voice and then felt her soft warm tongue lick the cum from my lips. I gasped in awe as I realized what she was about to do. Her finger touched my clit lightly and the touch of it, the caress of her tongue between my legs blew fresh air on the glowing fire of my lust. I breathed faster as the intimacy and obscenity of what she was doing made me light headed. Both men were watching her intensely as she licked her husbands cum from my lips.

I gasped in arousal as a fingertip played with my dark hole and teased that forbidden entrance by smearing my juices on it, rubbing, pushing gently. I breathed faster and felt hands on my body, more hands I ever felt caress me and I realized they were all caressing me as she was licking me. Her tongue and lips no longer tried to drink her husbands cum from my spring, her ministration, their ministration was now only aimed to give me lust.

I heard my self moan and felt how I squirmed in lust and desire on the bed, I heard my hoarse voice beg her not to stop as my body seemed to glow in lust. I felt lips on my pussy, lips on my breasts that finally sucked my nipples between soft lips and I caressed the hair of the men who were pleasing my flesh until my whole body felt as if it would be flames.

It was when I felt the tip of her finger enter my ass that my lips opened in a silent moan. This orgasms waves were softer, long rolling waves that had me exhale and laugh of joy ever time they washed over me until they ebbed and left the four of us cuddling on the big bed.

12