Fantasies Fulfilled: At Least Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda immediately made sure the M-1 rifle safety was clipped on; she set it off to the side. She took the binoculars out of its case and quickly put it up to her eyes. She adjusted the view to be focused squarely on Lilly's breasts. Amanda guessed they were a large A cup or a small B cup. They: were even in size, round, they faced more to the right of her chest, had medium round shaped sized areolas, and short nipples.

Lilly moved.

Amanda quickly adjusted her binoculars. She watched Lilly drink a large portion of whatever was in the large plastic cup and set it back down on the counter again. There were three orange pitchers exactly like this one in the refrigerator; Amanda had purchased four of these pitchers on clearance. This was why Amanda was unsure of what she was drinking.

Amanda's heart pounded. She was becoming moist. It was obvious Lilly had no idea she was being watched. She was looking down at her phone and was focused on her singing.

Amanda focused the binoculars to get a good look at Lilly's face. Amanda loved Lilly's: heart shaped face, her light blueish green eyes, her reddish tinted eyebrows, her short but somewhat wide nose, her bottom pronounced lower lip, but her upper lip was skinny with two very noticeable creases between her lips and nose. Covering Lilly's ears and in the midst of her long natural red hair were earphones. Amanda noticed a blue light was shinning on the side; meaning she was listening through blue tooth.

Amanda panned the view back. Amanda liked Lilly's five foot four inch frame. Her portions were normal, she had a curve between her stomach and waist, her waist wasn't pronounced but it was enough to show she was a woman. Amanda felt Lilly had a soft feminine feel. Amanda found the beauty in many sizes and shapes. The women others often felt were unattractive or plain; Amanda found attractive. Lilly was a great example of this. Amanda loved her natural girl next door look.

Amanda watched as Lilly touched her phone. She removed her headphones and set them on the island. She stepped off the towel and back to the hallway. This was when Amanda had a good view of her backside. Amanda always liked it when women wore denim. She felt Lilly's behind had enough padding to make her butt noticeable; without being huge. Amanda felt Lilly looked hot in those light colored blue jeans. This is when Amanda noticed these jeans: were flared, had detailing on the bottom, were button fly, and had been worn. Amanda imagined foundling her backside and caressing her legs through the denim. Amanda watched Lilly step into the bathroom.

Amanda was moist. Many ideas were running through her head. If Lilly was a lesbian and was without a girlfriend; she would have just slept with her. She cringed. Who was she kidding? If she had sex with Lilly she would have fell hard.

There was the possibility, lesbian or not, Lilly might get herself off in the middle of her kitchen. A long time fantasy of Amanda was watching a women masturbate without the woman knowing she was being watched. This was keeping Amanda from moving. One of her favorite sexual acts: was watching a partner masturbate, masturbating while her partner was masturbating, masturbating with other women (straight or lesbian), and there were times when she felt she was a chronic masturbator. One of her favorite sexual moments was when she masturbated with three other girls from college; they somehow restrained one another from touching each other. Another big turn on was having sex in public places. One of the reasons she liked the great outdoors was to have sex in the middle of it.

Another reason Amanda was staying where she was, it appeared to Amanda, Lilly was prepping herself to pee in her pants. She always wanted a partner who was into watersports. She felt most people would have been appalled she wanted to experiment with this kink. Amanda was unsure if she would like or not; but she wanted to try it. She never felt comfortable enough with any of her partners to suggest it. To see a real live woman pee in her pants was a fantasy fulfilled. The only thing better would be to pee in her pants as Lilly did the same. This fantasy added to her arousal.

Amanda was about to reach down and start teasing herself but she spotted Lilly step out of the bathroom. Lilly put her hair into a pony tail. Seeing Lilly's long red hair in a pony tail was a complete turn on for Amanda.

Amanda held her breath.

She watched as Lilly looked out at the yard.

Amanda set down her binoculars and remained still.

Without seeing details she watched Lilly walk up to the windows and stare out into the yard. She spotted Lilly shrug her shoulders and step back onto the towel. After she placed her headphones back onto her head she cringed and winced in pain. Amanda quickly grabbed her binoculars and focused in. Lilly's: legs were crossed, she bent down, held onto her stomach with one hand, held the counter with the other, and was in obvious discomfort.

Amanda was in awe.

Lilly: slowly stood up, lifted her hand off of the counter, took a deep breath, and reached for the cup and drank some more.

Amanda spoke to herself in a soft tone, "You kinky girl. You never told me you were into pee. Why would you? You like guys." This was so disappointing to Amanda. She continued to talk to herself, "I wonder if you peed all over Brian? Or did he pee on you? I bet you peed on him. Brian was a lucky guy. There isn't anyone who would believe you purposefully peed in your pants. You know this makes it hotter? You know that? I wish I had a partner who would pee in her pants for me."

Lilly: walked back to the refrigerator, opened it, filled the plastic cup again, put the pitcher back, shut the refrigerator, and stepped back onto the towel. Once on the towel she again drank a lot of the liquid. She started to scroll the screen on her phone and suddenly stopped. Lilly closed her eyes. This is when Lilly reached up and started to caress her nipples.

Amanda was now completely wet. Holding onto the binoculars and wanting to touch herself was a problem. She set her binoculars down. She panned her yard. She glanced into the kitchen. Even from this distance it was obvious Lilly was teasing the hell out of her breasts. Amanda grabbed her things, stayed on the right side of her yard, moved quickly but with stealth to the right side of the deck, she knelt down next to the stairs on this side, and gazed into the kitchen. From here she had even a better angle than before.

Amanda quietly and with stealth: set down all of her things, undid her holster, and carefully laid down her gun, and she slipped her shirt and bra over her breasts; while leaving them on her chest. With one hand she started to caress her breast. With the other she slipped her other hand underneath her panties. She went passed her landing strip, moved her fingers down, and started to tease her lips. Her impulse was to dive right at her button and get off; but this would have ruined everything. She wanted to feel the eroticism. She wanted to imagine what Lilly was feeling. Wanted to go at the same pace as Lilly. She was completely turned on by having her fantasy fulfilled; she was indeed watching a woman masturbate without her knowledge.

Amanda adored Lilly.

Lilly: stopped touching her breasts, she cringed, bent over, and crossed her legs. It was obvious she was in discomfort.

This was so fascinating to Amanda she stopped. It amazed Amanda when Lilly stood up, grabbed the cup, again drank a large portion of the liquid, and set the cup down.

Lilly immediately cringed and crossed her legs.

Amanda could tell she was holding everything back as best as she could.

Lilly stood up, braced her back against the counter, looked down to make sure she was on the towel, she spread her legs, looked down, and let it go.

Amanda went at her button as she watched Lilly soak her jeans. Amanda watched a stream move down her leg, drain out of her bootcut bottom, and land on the towel. This was so fascinating to Amanda she stopped touching herself. Then she just watched the light blue pair of jeans change color wherever her urine touched the fabric. She watched her pee flow and move. Watched it hit the towel. Could see it wetting her backside and her front had a huge spot. The inside of her legs were drenched. This reminded her of a fast flowing river.

Lilly sighed when it was over. She unbuttoned the three buttons of her jeans, she slid them down a ways, she placed her hand underneath her soaked panties, placed her other hand on her hard breasts, and went for it.

Amanda pulled her tights and her panties down, grabbed her breasts, and went for it as well. She imagined stepping into the kitchen, placing her hand where Lilly's hand was, and making love to her. She imagined touching her urine soaked panties and jeans. She imagined them peeing together. She imagined Lilly sitting on her lap as she soaked her jeans.

Both in their own ways were pleasing their buttons, both in their own ways were aggressively pulling at their nipples.

It was Amanda who came first. Wave after wave hit her; the difficult part was restraining her voice and stopping herself from bumping into the deck.

When Lilly's orgasm hit she was very verbal and shook violently.

Amanda realized once Lilly became focused there was a good possibility she would be spotted. She removed her panties and tights, grabbed everything (while being mindful of the guns and binoculars), and quickly moved to the right of the house. She had to back up against he house when the hallway and bathroom lights turned on. She stood there holding onto everything waiting for her friend to turn off the light and leave. In a way this was a turn on for Amanda. Amanda waited for the light to go off and knew Lilly stepped out of the bathroom.. She quickly: adjusted her bra, slipped her shirt over her breasts, headed back to her truck, opened the vehicle door, set everything on the passenger seat, quietly shut the door, pulled the seat back as far as it could go, placed her right foot onto the center dash, reached down, and started up again. She watched lights go on and off in her house. The security lights went on and the bedroom light where Lilly slept turned on. Amanda imagined Lilly up there masturbating. Lilly's light soon turned off. This is when Amanda had her second orgasm; this time she showed no restraint. Getting off in her pick-up-truck in a secluded place was a favorite of hers.

She sat there for a while.

She: made herself presentable, started up the pick-up-truck, drove it to the garage door, was now parked along side of this strange car, on the side window was a dealers used car sticker, she was happy Lilly received the loan for the car, Amanda still shook her head, opened the garage door with her clicker, pulled the vehicle into the garage, closed the garage door, put everything properly away in her truck, and entered the house like nothing happened.

12