All Comments on 'Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 17'

by Genderal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I guess he can use the "Pussy Squirt 2000" on her, when she has drained him of all of his spunk and can't get it hard

A very good chapter and the sex scenes were fantastic.

I hope that there is more to this series, and I want to read about him using the vibrator on her after he has fucked himself dry, but still wanting to make his mother overwhelmed with his ability to make love to her.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One Question

Good little story. Sex scenes were top notch. However, I have a question/observation. He'd already fucked his mother once and unloaded inside her pussy. Even though your story said that it all ran out of her, wouldn't he have tasted a bit of his own spunk when he ate her out so soon after fucking her? No matter. I gave it 5 stars. Would have given it more had the option been available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Irene pulled and tore at the knickers bouncing and shuffling her bum as she struggled to remove them exposing her dark brown crinkly labia. The femininity of her pure white dress contrasted starkly with her wantonly spread legs displaying her animalistic

Sure Robbie's speechless. Any son would be. He's looking at his own mother's cunt in all its primal glory. Robbie was already hard, now he's harder than he's ever been before. All the little games mother and son were playing are over. Now he's taking his rightful place between his mother's legs and he's going to stick his big hard cock up the same cunt he came out of. Boys who've fucked their own mom will recognize the blend of awe and delight and fierce pride that Robbie's feeling. For any son nothing in life can compare with sliding his hard cock up into his own mother's warm wet loving twat, up to his balls. It's gaining the brass ring, scoring the winning hit in a stadium filled with wilding cheering fans. For the rest of his days, whatever happens to Robbie nobody can ever take that away from him. He's a motherfucker, he has in fact and actuality fucked his own mother. He's given her the by far best fuck she's ever had, made mom writhe like a crazy woman in one continuous mind-shattering cum, and blown his hot young balls up where he was once a baby. But this was no one-off. His mother loves her Robbie to pieces, and now she adores her boy's hard thrusting cock and his heavy loaded balls. Robbie'll be splattering his creamy sperm on his mother's cunt-walls and painting them a nice sticky white for years to come.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
like the energizer bunny

it just keeps going, and going, and going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous