Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like them very much. You have very nice nipples."

She crawled up his torso and hung her breasts close to his face. "Would you like to suck on them?" She dipped down a little, brushing her hard brown nipples across his mouth and nose. He did not answer other than by bring both hands up and gently squeezed her breasts before raising his head to engulf her right nipple in his mouth. He hungrily sucked on it, rolling his tongue around the engorged heavily puckered areola. Irene let out a genuine gasp of pleasure as her nipple sent little electric signals to her rapidly moistening pussy. Ben swapped to the other breast and Irene reached back to squeeze his hard manhood. Ben moaned and pressed his head deeper into her breast, widening his mouth and taking almost half of it in. They stayed like that for several minutes, the excitement growing in each of them.

Irene finally pulled away from his mouth. She lowered her face to his, her lips almost touching his. She remembered hearing somewhere that prostitutes don't kiss and she couldn't help thinking hey were missing out. But true to her new profession she simply breathed onto his lips and whispered, "would you like to fuck me now." She tightened her grip on his erection.

"I would like that very much." Grinned Ben. "I would also like to see your pussy. If that's OK?" He added.

Irene rose to her feet and stood astride his chest and very slowly began to pull her black cotton knickers down as far as her outstretched legs would allow, all the while singing very softly "Happy Birthday to you." She revelled in exposing her hairy moist gash to a complete stranger. Then using the wall for support she raised her leg and pulled the knickers off first one leg then the other. Again dropping them on his face. Again he inhaled the scent from her garment, noting with pleasure that these had a very strong aroma.

Ben stared intently at the thick dark bush of hair surrounding her glistening brown cunt lips. "Magnificent." He muttered with his deep African voice. "Truly magnificent. I'm so pleased you don't shave like a little girl."

"Oh I'm not a little girl." Irene answered while carefully stepping back until she was astride his groin. "I don't think a little girl could take all of this." She continued. She noticed Ben reach for his condom. "You really don't need that, I promise I'm a clean girl and it is your birthday after all." Ben thought for a second then smiled and withdrew his hand.

"I trust you. You're a very nice lady."

Irene crouched over his twitching cock. She lifted the shaft to point at her cunt, Ben gasped as it made contact with the soft wet mush of her juice coated labia. "Not too nice." She said, positioning him at her slick entrance and slowly pushed herself down his rigid pole. It seemed to take an age to slide all the way in. It was one of the most satisfying moments that she could remember. Just impaling herself on this black stranger was so liberating, a release from the huge knot of emotions that the day had thrown at her. She felt tears well up and as she raised herself up the hard shaft she let out an audible sob. Then she pierced herself again, harder this time grinding her clitoris against his wiry black curly pubes, back and forth she rocked her groin rubbing her excited exposed clit head against his pubic bone. It was a matter of seconds before she began to come, her cunt walls contracted gripping his cock like a velvet vice. Then she started to fuck him, sobbing out loud for him to fuck her. Ben took over the thrusting. Bouncing her up and down his shaft using his hips and his hands on her thighs to lift her and heavily pull her back onto his hard driving penis. Irene deliriously rode this gorgeous black boy for all she was worth, she could not believe his staying power. It was the best fuck she ever had. After what must have been fifteen minutes of constant pumping he pulled her off of him and pushed her onto her back. He rolled on top of her and entered her gaping cunt once more with a single thrust, taking the weight of his powerful frame on his elbows, he fucked her hard while she clung on to his shoulders and wrapped her legs around the back of his. Ben fucked her till she was delirious but still she bucked her hips to meet his thrusts. She lost count of the times she had come, she needed him to plant his seed in her.

Irene's face was buried in his neck but now she pulled away to look at him. He stared into her eyes, sweat dripping from his nose and lips. "Come in me Ben, come in me, please come in me." She begged. They stared at each other a few seconds more before she opened her lips and covered his mouth thrusting her tongue into his mouth, his tongue wrestled over hers and they clung to each other each trying to engulf the other entirely into their body. Ben's thrusts became longer and more deliberate he grunted with each one while Irene whimpered. Finally she felt his body stiffen and he let out a roar as she felt her insides being filled with delicious wet milky sperm. Ben thrust hard and long three more times then collapsed on top of her. Irene could feel the hot spunk seeping from her and down her bum crack despite his still hard cock being deep inside her.

They lay like that for several minutes, both trying to catch their breath. Eventually Ben rolled off of her onto his back, their skin was covered in a glistening sheen of their combined sweat. Many minutes passed before they moved.

Irene was feeling very giddy and very satisfied. Her ecstatic sobs of before now turning to giggles. "I think I should be paying you." She said.

Ben laughed. "No pretty lady I think you don't charge enough."

"Are you having a good birthday?"

"The best. The very best." He sat up and examined his body. "I must stink, I need a shower."

"Me too." Irene laughed.

"I'll go to my room, I have towels there. Thank you Martha that was fantastic."

"You're welcome Ben. Thank you for your business." She joked to herself.

"I think I'll be using prostitutes again if they're all like you."

"No. Don't." She said in her own voice with some concern. "You find yourself a nice girl and please her like you pleased me. She'll love you forever."

"Ha! Whatever you say lovely lady." He climbed off the bed gathered up his clothes and quietly opened the door. "Should I call Larry or Omar?"

Irene's face dropped as she remembered the true situation. "Oh. They can wait. I need to clean myself up."

"OK. Bye then lovely lady." Ben padded down the landing, naked.

Irene tentatively felt between her legs she was sat in a very large pool of Ben's semen, her son's bed was soaked with it, her very sore and sensitive vagina was filled with it. She shook her head in disbelief at the sheer quantity. Carefully she got to her feet, the come dripping from her, it left a snail trail behind her as she made her aching way to the bathroom. "Arthritic might be right." She laughed to herself. She was actually feeling very happy, she had never had a shag like that before and probably never would again. It was pure animal fun, and she was a hundred pounds richer. She purposely chose not to think about the other people in the house and what they might be thinking or expecting, she just concentrated on remembering the last hour, memories which would keep her warm on long lonely nights.

Downstairs Robbie opened another can, his fourth in the last hour. He sat at the dining table his heel tapping the floor constantly moving nervously up and down. He could not believe what was happening. His mother was upstairs being fucked by his housemate. For money! He was ashamed, he had let her down. He thought he should be feeling jealousy and betrayal, there was a little of that but mostly it was shame and fear. What must she be going through? His poor old mum! He had accidentally pimped out his own mother and she was being fucked by a stranger just to save his bacon. It was tantamount to rape. On top of that he was sat opposite the next two bastards who were going to abuse her poor little body, her poor little cunt, his poor little cunt. Larry was the worst, he would not shut up about how he was going to give her the seeing to of her life. How she would not be able to walk for a week. He was going to squeeze her tits off.

"He's taking his time isn't he?" Larry said for the third time and nodding at the stairs. "Probably can't get it up. I told him, look at her tits not her wrinkly old granny face." He reached for his fifth can of lager. "Anyway Robbo, I might take a leaf out of your book and do the old girl from the back." He made thrusting movements with his pelvis while holding onto imaginary hips. "You can't beat a bit of doggy. Course accidents can happen, maybe I might slip it in the back door." He winked at Robbie. "Her old prozzy arse must have seen quite a bit of traffic in it's time. You don't suppose she'll want any foreplay do you? Ben might have warmed her up a bit but it's me that'll get the engine purring. Not that I'd want to finger her or anything, God knows what you'd find up there. Oh and the thought of going down on her stinky prozzy pussy. Proper turns my stomach that does. Don't know why girls expect that, proper unhygienic that is what with the smell and their discharges."

Robbie crushed the can in his hands sending a plume of frothing beer into the air. He was close to hitting Larry.

"He's certainly taking his time." Larry looked at his watch again.

Irene patted herself dry and sighed. Now what? If the next one was anything like Ben she'd be leaving this house in a box. She was totally shagged out. So far today she had had sex with three men and a woman and there were two more waiting downstairs. She knew all she had to do was walk away now. She could do that and look back on today with a smile on her face. Her anger at Robbie had subsided she realised that anything he had said had been to try and help but that Larry character had made her so angry. But she was now thinking on this as an adventure. She was curious about the two strangers downstairs she was curious about how a woman could do this for a living. To be honest if Ben was anything to go by it was a no brainer. But she knew that was probably asking a bit much. She became aware that her battered vagina was sore and any more sex would be painful, she rummaged in her handbag and came up with a small pot of hand cream. She dabbed and rubbed the soothing and cooling cream onto and into herself. She once more found her knickers and put them on.

Downstairs Larry once more checked his watch. "Fucking hell! What's taking so long? I'm going up there."

Robbie quickly took to his feet. "NO. Stay here." It was bad enough his mother was up there humiliating herself but to have Larry walk in on her again would be just too much."

"They can't still be at it. I could have done her five times by now, even with that face of hers."

Robbie clenched his fist but before he could make a move Ben reappeared on the stairs he was dressed and rubbing his hair with a towel, he had a big grin on his dark face.

"Jesus! About fucking time man. Well what was she like?" Larry asked.

"A gentleman never tells." Ben would only say and sat down to open a can of lager.

"Well I better get up there then, show her how it's really done." Larry moved his chair back.

Robbie felt his stomach tighten. "We could always just go to the pub." He suggested in a last ditch attempt to save his mother.

"Maybe after, but they'll probably be shut by the time I'm through with her." He headed up the stairs.

Irene was just retrieving her bra from the floor by the bed when Larry came through the door.

"My turn is it?" Larry asked

Irene let out a long sigh. It was put up or shut up time.

"Now I hope you've had a wash. Ben's a great bloke but I really don't want to be sloshing around in his sloppy jizz. Course I expect he used a condom even so I bet you got well frothed up down there so I want it clean. He looked at he bed and the huge wet patch left by Ben's mammoth ejaculation. "Suffering from a touch of weepy bladder are you, well it's to be expected at your age, my gran had that."

Irene had never known anyone be as crass as this idiot. She tutted loudly.

"Well I'll take that as a yes then. Shall we get started then? You get them knickers off and I'll just put the money over here. He moved to the bedside table and started counting out his notes and a large pile of small coins.

Irene stared at him while he was doing it. Frankly she was thinking what an objectionable twat he was but there was a stronger nagging voice filled with anger saying "I'll show him!" She surveyed him from behind, he was quite stocky and overweight, he was wearing dark red sweat pants and a grey T shirt which, like his grubby trainers, had seen better days. His thinning ginger hair needed a trim and he obviously had not shaved for a couple of days. She determined that as disgusting as the prospect was, she would make him give her the respect she deserved.

"Lawrence!" She barked in her huskiest Indo-Russian whatever it was.

Larry turned to look at her. Irene stood tall, arching her back a little, her tits jutting proudly and her hands on her hips.

"Ohh! That's quite a body you have there."

"Lawrence! Take off your trousers."

"Oh? Right. Yes I'll just..." He started pulling them down and began hopping about as he tried to pull them over his trainers.

Irene tutted again. "Remove your shoes first you stupid boy." Her Russian accent was improving.

Larry sat untidily on the floor and pulled off his trainers to reveal day-glo orange socks full of holes.

"Those too!" Irene commanded with a disdainful look on her face.

"Righty ho." Larry removed the offending articles and shuffled out of his sweat pants. Before rising to his feet once more.

His T shirt covered his modesty. "Now your T shirt."

Larry pulled the shirt over his head but got an arm caught somehow and had to wrestle free. Irene stared him in the eyes purposefully not looking him over. Slowly and deliberately she lowered her head first his chest, he was developing man boobs and it had untidy tufts of ginger hair on it. His abdomen was wider than his chest, a beer belly beginning to take form. Irene let out a small snort of derision. Larry began to feel uncomfortable and brought his arms in front of himself and shifted on his feet a little. Her attention moved on to his baggy boxers, the Superman logos emblazoning them raised an ironic smile on her lips. Larry's legs were disproportionately thin compared to the rest of him they too were covered in wisps of ginger hair.

"OK. Now the boxers. Let me see what you're going to take me to heaven and back with."

Larry took a deep breath and rapidly yanked his boxer shorts down then stood straight back up leaving them around his ankles.

Irene smirked. She could make out a pink limp strip of flesh among a mat of thick ginger hair, it was not the most impressive penis she had seen today or any other that she could recall. Her overall impression of Larry was that he was a fair facsimile of an orangutan.

"So? How would you like to fuck me?" Irene her Russian accent growing ever heavier. She was actually enjoying this game.

"You still have your pants on." Larry was playing for time his penis was refusing to play ball despite the near naked woman willing to let him fuck her and despite the fact that he found her tits fascinatingly sexy. His mouth dried up and he struggled to get his words out. "I can't fuck you with your pants on."

Irene revelled in his obvious discomfort. "Then come and take them off of me."

"Oh! Right... yes." He stepped tentatively towards her as if approaching a dangerous animal.

"In Lithuania the men use their teeth. Real men that is. Men of experience. Like yourself?" She challenged him.

"Oh? Well if that's what you're used to I suppose I could..." He went down on all fours and crawled the rest of the way. "Give it a go." His face pressed awkwardly against her abdomen. He was unsure whether to go for the top hem or the bit of elastic around the leg hole of her knickers he chose the leg hole. It took several attempts for him to get his teeth to grip the taught material. All the while he tried to hold his breath. His friends back home in Wales had told him horror stories about the odour of a woman's private parts and with his face this close to some he was not taking any chances. His exertions took so long he had to gasp for air and was pleasantly surprised that these private parts smelled of soap. Being able to breath made his task a lot easier and was soon tugging Irene's knickers down to her ankles. Irene stepped back out of them.

Larry, still on all fours, looked up to see her thick black curly bush with small, dark brown labia protruding through. It took him by surprise. "OH!" He exclaimed. "That's a lot of hair, very nice, very nice indeed." He had expected her to be clean shaven but this brought it home to him that he was with a real woman of sexual maturity. Larry was happy to stay where he was and stare. His limp cock was finally starting to react to his situation.

"You like?" Irene asked.

"Yes. Yes I do." The truth was that this was his first close look at a real vagina, he had seen thousands on the internet but nothing compared to the real thing. Not that he was a virgin. He was pretty sure that he had drunken sex with his cousin three years ago. But that had been in a dark room under a pile of coats at an eighteenth birthday party. He could not see anything and she had more or less been fully dressed. The following day when he rang her she denied all knowledge of it. In fact she had been quite threatening until he agreed not to mention it to anyone. Now here he was, about to have sex with an exotic mature woman, his excitement filled in the wrinkles of her face.

"So now we fuck?" Irene asked confidently she was convinced he was running scared.

"Yes... I guess so."

"So how do you want me?" Irene lay on the bed and spread her legs wide open, her slit flowering open to reveal her deep pink glistening gash. Exhibiting herself like this to a complete stranger was a real turn on for her. She reached under herself and rubbed her finger along her hairy gash splitting her moistening lips. She hoped he would choose this position, at least she would not have to look at him. Larry had to catch his breath. "or like this?" She turned over and raised her bum and spread her legs a little, presenting her cunt to him. "Or maybe you want me on top." She kneeled up and bobbed her crutch up and down on an imaginary cock.

Larry was unable to decide, any of them would do for him. His cock was now almost as hard as it had ever been.

"Well?" Her eyes drifted down to his disappointingly thin five inches. "Big boy?" She added.

"On top!" he blurted.

"Ah. So you can play with these." She used her hands to juggle her firm little Lithuanian tits.

"Oh yes please.!"

"Very well. But first we need the condom." There was noway Irene wanted Larry coming inside her and Ben's condom was still in it's packet by the bedside. She expertly tore it open with her teeth and extracted the circle of latex. She sat on the edge of the bed. "Stand here and I'll put it on for you." She did not trust him to do it right. Larry shakily stood in front of her. It was finally going to happen, a woman was going to touch him down there. Irene leaned forward and grasped his shaft slipping back his foreskin revealing his pink bulbous little cock head. It was apparent that Larry had not showered recently. She was glad of the condom but now feared it may be too big, she could not believe it could fit both Larry and Ben. She gripped his shaft tighter and yanked on it a few times hoping to make it grow. "You can play with my tits if you like." She hoped this might have the same desired effect.