Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

Larry did not need asking twice and his hands clamped on her breasts before she finished her sentence. They felt fantastic. Her nipples rubbed hard against the palms of his hands, the flesh seemed firm yet soft at the same time. He moved his hands in little circles .

Her efforts with the condom and his hands on her tits made Larry moan. Placing the condom on the tip of his cock Irene began to roll it down using her thumb and index finger, in effect momentarily wanking his cock head.

"Ahhhhh!" Larry yelled.

His cry surprised her and she sat back to see what was wrong, the condom dropped to the floor and Larry's cock spurted a jet of spunk onto her face just under her right eye, it was shortly followed by another on her nose and a third across her lips and chin.

"Jesus Christ that's good." Yelled Larry his thin legs were shaking violently.

Irene felt slightly nauseous as the smell of his ejaculate seeped into her nostrils, it was not something she wanted any contact with and now her face was dripping with the stuff. Keeping her lips tightly closed she dashed to the bathroom to get it off. When she returned Larry was dressed save for his trainers.

"Well that didn't exactly go according to plan did it." He said admonishingly.

"You maybe need to see a doctor." Advised Irene forgetting her accent.

"Me! Oh no I don't have a problem. It must have been something you did. An old prostitute trick or something."

"If there was a way for men to come in five seconds I think we'd all know about it."

"So anyway, I paid for a fuck and never got one so I assume I get a refund."

Martha kicked in with a vengeance. "No refunds!"

"I'll pay you for a hand job. To be frank that's doing you a favour it was a pretty poor one."

"No refunds. Or would you like me to tell your friends what happened? Mr Quick Draw." Irene had joined the Russian Mafia.

"Well if you put it like that, there's no need to get all upset about it."

Irene still stark naked opened the bedroom door and waited for him to leave.

"So, no need to mention it to the lads then?" He said in a lowered voice. Irene shrugged and pushed the door shut behind him.

Larry made his way down the stairs. "Back so soon?" Said Ben.

"Some of us just take care of business." Retorted Larry.

"You were only gone ten minutes." Added Omar.

"It's not how long it takes, it's how good you are. I showed her some moves I can tell you. Mind I think she's probably a lesbian."

"I don't think she's a lesbian." Said Ben.

"Oh yes. Definitely a lesbian, you can always tell. I have a cousin that's a lesbian too."

Robbie just sat with his head in his hands.

"So Omar are you having a go? I'm not sure I've left her with much energy but I guess you can try." Larry asked.

Robbie slumped further into his chair.

"I suppose I shouldn't keep the lady waiting. I am very curious as to what she looks like." Omar replied getting to his feet.

Irene was looking forward to ending her ordeal. This had to rank as her strangest day ever. All that stood between her and getting home was blowing a young stranger and a train journey. She could get through this. In the back of her mind was the long conversation she would have to have with Robbie but that would have to wait. The knock on the door brought her back to the business in hand. She had not bothered getting dressed again so she would be meeting this boy for the first time without a stitch on. Irene switched to Russian mode.

"Come in."

Omar peered around the door, Irene was pleasantly surprised at the sight of his handsome olive skinned face. Despite the circumstances, Omar was obviously shocked that he had walked in on a naked woman.

"I'm sorry." He said and backed out of the room looking down at the floor.

"It's OK, you don't have to leave." Irene reached for the bathrobe on the floor and covered herself. Omar re-entered the room but kept his eyes down.

"I apologise, it's been a long day." Irene said. "Come in. You are Omar I take it?"

"That is correct."

"And your friend Lawrence said you would like me to give you a blow job."

"That is correct."

"Well you can sit or stand, the choice is yours."

"I will sit if that's OK with you." Omar moved to the bed next to Irene, who then stood up and dropped to her weary knees in front of him. It was not yet seven o'clock but she had been up for 14 hours and had already had sex with five people in two cities including a girl, a threesome, incest and two complete strangers one of whom was her first black guy.

"Such is life for us working girls." She thought reaching for the zip on Omar's jeans.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers