Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin watched her put her valise in her car boot and lock it and then walked towards his car. "She looks fucking gorgeous." He thought regretfully to himself.

The drive to Leeds took a little over an hour and a half what with rush hour traffic. Still they arrived in plenty of time and sat in the club car park for twenty minutes waiting for seven thirty the allotted opening time. They did not speak much, both of them feeling nervous and a little apprehensive, Paula was feeling more than a little aroused as well. Seven thirty came and went, they did not want to be the first to go in so they waited until a few more couples had arrived and gone in, they could not see them properly but they appeared to have made the right clothing choice. "You can still change your mind." Gavin offered hopefully.

"I need to do this." She said with a nervous edge to her voice. They walked slowly towards the door proceeded by two other couples who had parked closer to the building. They both eyed the backs of the men, wondering if one of them might be the one. Paula found herself hoping it was not the shorter of the two but also had the realisation that she would never know. There was a small lobby where membership cards were shown. Paula mentioned having booked a private room for which she was given a key which she slipped into her bag and was told that the room was to be found, up the stairs, second on the right, room 4. They were invited to explore any of the rooms on the ground floor and that the real fun usually started around nine thirty. The bar was directly behind them and the first drink was on the house.

They entered the dimly lit bar, there were booth style seats along the walls, a few round tables in the centre were surrounded by four chairs each. In one corner there seemed to be a buffet of some sort and the tables all had a small vase of flowers and a bowl of sweets. The room appeared to be already occupied by about six couples all of whom turned to look at them as Gavin pushed open the doors. Gavin felt uneasy as he was examined for sexual desirability but this was quickly replaced by a sense of pride as Paula stepped passed him. Being a woman she was used to being under the microscope of approval, it did not make her feel any better, she just had more practice hiding it. Gavin noticed two of the couples draw closer to one another and whisper. It was like being a lot at an auction with potential buyers appraising their value, his discomfort came back. Approaching the brightly lit bar did not help, they were now on full display but a glance around the darker room hid the other couples from his eyes. "Welcome, what will it be?" asked the smartly dressed smiling barman. Gavin turned to Paula.

"White wine, please."

"And I'll have red, thank you." Gavin instructed the barman.

The barman turned to the various bottles behind him and began pouring. "This your first time here? I don't think I've seen you before." He turned with the drinks and looked at Paula, "I'm sure I'd remember." He said with a grin.

Gavin disliked him instantly, blatantly coming on to his lover. "Yes. First time." he said trying to grab the barman's attention away from Paula. Then he added "First time at this club, at least." He wanted to give the impression that they were old hands at this swinging lark. He was not sure why. He felt a bit like a teenager lying about not being a virgin. Paula smiled at him and motioned her head to a table in the middle of the room. Gavin would have preferred one of the empty booths along the walls. Gavin followed her, as did most of the eyes in the room. He put his drink on the table and pulled a chair out for her. His bottom had not quite made contact with his own seat when a voice behind him piped up. "Don't worry, we've all been there." Gavin turned to see who was speaking to see an older man sauntering towards them. "New faces always attract the most attention. Fresh meat syndrome we call it." The man was now at the table. "Howard." He announced holding out his hand to Gavin.

Gavin felt a sudden rush of panic, as he suddenly realised that they would have to introduce themselves. They had not discussed it. He was not overly keen on identifying himself to this crowd. "Ga... Gabriel." He found himself saying. It was the only name that came to mind that started with 'Ga' he instantly wished he had gone with Gary but that boat had sailed. Across the table Paula snorted her wine back into her glass in trying to suppress a laugh.

Howard turned to her, "Are you alright my dear? Gone down the wrong hole?"

Paula regained her composure "I'm fine thank you." A huge grin on her face.

"Gabriel eh? Unusual name. And who is this lovely angel you have with you?" He smiled at Paula.

Gavin rolled his eyes. "Paula." She said. Being sixty miles from home in a strange place with people she would probably never see again, she felt giving her first name away was hardly trading a state secret. She gave Gavin an admonishing glance. Besides she had already signed into the place with their real names.

"So Gabriel," Howard turned his attention back to Gavin, "what line of work are you in?"

Gavin was definitely not in a mood for disclosing any personal information. He was going to say sales but realised that would involve expanding on it. His thoughts were interrupted by Paula who mischievously chipped in, "Gabriel's an undertaker." Then she continued, "I'm in sales."

"Gosh!" Howard was processing the information. "I hope you don't work together. Not looking to drum up business here I hope. Although looking at you in that dress I'm not sure my heart will last much longer." Gavin glared at Paula and felt a pang of jealousy that he had never felt comfortable at the corny banter that Howard was able to spout.

"No. I don't work at the funeral home." Paula continued. "Are you here on your own?"

"No, the club wouldn't allow that, single girls yes, but chaps have to be accompanied by a lady. My wife's over there." He motioned to a booth in the corner, where a woman sat with her back to them, only her legs being visible. "We like to come along here once a month, keeps the old blood pumping."

"How long have you been members?" Paula was genuinely interested.

"Oh, more or less since it was opened. But we were in the 'scene', as they call it, for years, decades even, way back to the car keys in a bowl days. It keeps us young and our marriage fresh."

Paula was touched by his approach and slightly envious of what Howard and his wife apparently had. Love without jealousy was a rare thing.

Gavin listened, feeling a little left out, his practical side was doing the sums. Decades, once a month probably more often in their early years, he could not work it out. "So you've fucked a lot of women then?" His tact lost control of his mouth.

"What? Fucked? Oh. Well yes, I suppose I have made love to quite a few ladies over the years." Howard's tact remained in complete control.

"Gavin's did not. "How many?" Gavin would definitely have kept count.

Howard seemed a little flustered at the distasteful course the conversation was taking, but did not want to be rude by not answering. "Well it must be hundreds I suppose."

Gavin looked him up and down trying to see what the women must have seen, he had to admit to being impressed. "And your wife?"

Howard knew what he was asking. "Yes my wife has always been with me. I would never be unfaithful to her."

Given that he had just admitted to sleeping with hundreds of women, it took Gavin a moment to process the statement but knew what Howard meant. But tact still was not in complete control. "When you say 'with you'..." He was cut short by a sharp kick on the shin delivered from the other side of the table.

Howard was growing weary of the interrogation. "I mean she has led as varied a life as myself, sometimes together, sometimes not."

Gavin knew to keep quiet but still had a lot of questions he would have liked to ask.

"Well if you want to pop over and say hello I'm sure she'd be very happy to meet you." Howard said looking at Paula.

"Maybe later." Paula smiled as Howard took his leave. She returned her gaze to Gavin and shook her head. "Really? How many women have you fucked? Gabriel can be a real prat sometimes."

"Well I was interested. Who would have thought to look at him?"

"I thought he was a charming old man."

"Well he obviously wanted to add you to his list."

"There's nothing wrong with that, we are in a sex club after all."

"So you wouldn't mind if it was him then?" Paula looked shocked. For a moment, she had forgotten why she was here, she had not considered that she may have been talking to her stranger.

"I told you the whole point is that I don't want to know who it is. But he seemed like a very nice man."

"Undertaker?"

"Sorry about that. But it serves you right. Nobody here knows you and you'll never see them again." Paula drained her glass. "Could you get me another, I want to go check out my room." She pushed her glass towards Gavin and headed for the door, many eyes followed her. Gavin had no interest in seeing room 4, the fewer memories he had, the less he would be tormented.

Gavin stood to return to the bar, the room had filled up quite substantially, there were now at least twenty couples including a few pairs of girls. Gavin was not really interested. His mind was in a bit of a turmoil wondering just what the hell he was doing here looking for someone to fuck his lover, and just how he was supposed to do that. Paula had put them in a place where it should be easily possible but ultimately it was down to him. The bar was very busy and he had to queue. As he finally ordered and waited for his drinks he looked about the place, the tables were filling up and he could better see what was on offer. There were some really good looking women here, but for once it was the men he was interested in. Who would he feel least threatened by? His drinks arrived and he paid, he was now on orange juice, he was driving and did not want to smell of alcohol, he was supposed to be working late on a rush job.

He turned to go back to their table but it was now occupied by a small mousy looking man with glasses and a moustache wearing a V necked sweater, sharing the table with a very large lady with fat arms and enormous breasts, presumably the man's wife.

Gavin was now thinking about the actual mechanics of the evening. He was going to have to approach a man, more likely a couple and suggest that the lucky bastard go to room 4 and give Paula a seeing to, he on the other hand would probably have to 'entertain' the wife of said bastard but he really had no intention of having sex with anyone this evening. He was also aware that once the man had been procured he was going to have endure the wait till the deed was done, this more than anything frightened him. He was afraid he might simply chicken out and burst into the room to put a stop to the despoiling of his lover. His train of thought was brought to an end when a pair of hands reach from behind to cover his eyes.

Paula had found the room. On the short way to it she had been propositioned twice. Once just outside the bar by a short plump middle aged Asian looking man, she guessed Indian or Pakistani, he had simply said "Hello, you are very beautiful. Would you like to make love to me?" Paula had looked around for his wife but he was alone.

She shook her head, "Not right now thank you." Her fantasy did not include a proposition or a face to go with it. She did think that she hoped it would not be him but ultimately the who was immaterial to her as she would never know.

"Maybe later then." Then he had added "I'm a doctor." He must have thought that was some sort of incentive. Paula just smiled and headed down the corridor. On the way she popped her head around the doors that she was passing. The first had a large bubbling spa style bath in the centre, it was unoccupied. Next door was a large room the floor of which was simply covered in mattresses and pillows again unoccupied, the last one next to the stairs was smaller and had sofas lining the walls. She again thought it was empty but a soft moan coming from the sofa hidden behind the open door said otherwise. She peered round the door to be faced with a pair of hairy buttocks belonging to a man who was obviously balls deep in the girl he was on top of. "Ooops. Sorry." She had automatically exclaimed. The man had looked around and the woman's face appeared under his armpit.

"It's OK. Why don't you join us?" He had asked.

"Yes, please do." The girl added.

"No. I really can't, right now." Paula had excused herself backing out of the room. She felt herself blushing. That was the first time she had encountered anyone in the act of shagging when she was not actually a participant. Upstairs to the right she found and unlocked room 4. She turned on the light and was pleasantly surprised. It was just like any other hotel room, not the Ritz but it appeared to be clean and comfortable. There was a small en-suite bathroom with shower, a TV, even coffee and tea making paraphernalia. She felt herself deliberately not looking at the bed and had to make a real effort to face it. It was just a bed, admittedly quite large, she guessed that was to accommodate more than the traditional two people. It was obviously quite sturdy. She prodded the mattress then turned and sat on it finally she threw herself back on it and bounced a little. It was quite comfortable and did not squeak, for some reason she had been worried about the bed squeaking, in her mind it always added a comic element to the proceedings.

She surveyed the room, the door in particular, she closed her eyes and imagined that door being opened and someone entering simply to fuck her. She shivered with anticipation and felt a surge of wetness between her legs. The feeling made her gasp and she jump off the bed. "Too soon." She thought, she wanted the anticipation to grow to fever pitch. She swapped the main overhead light for a lamp which gave a much more relaxing feel to the room and returned downstairs.

Just before she reached the bar a handsome youngish man, she guessed under thirty, approached her. "I don't know if it's your thing but my wife would love to take you somewhere private." Paula spotted a very attractive but shy looking girl just behind him and felt a pang of sympathy for her.

"I just like to watch." The man added reassuringly.

"I'm sorry." She said, more to the girl than her husband. "But I don't do girls." Even as she said it she could see the naked bodies of Rachael and Irene writhing in her arms and knew that it was no longer true and that actually she found this particular girl surprisingly attractive, even going so far as to check out her rather nice pert breasts hidden under a tight silk blouse. "But if I did, you would be top of the list." She added to cushion the blow, but she meant it. Back in the bar she spotted Gavin standing holding two glasses walked up behind him and put her hands over his eyes. "Guess who." She said.

Gavin turned and handed her a glass of wine. "We lost the table."

"No matter. Have you found our nights entertainment yet?" She asked trying to sound trivial.

He was not really in a mood for levity this was a serious business to him and he was feeling the pressure. "How am I supposed to fix this up? I can't just ask someone to go and screw a woman they haven't even seen."

"Oh trust me, they've all seen me. And you for that matter. It must be a man thing, being totally unaware of what's going on around them. Women get used to it as soon as the boobs sprout. Every man in this room has checked out all the women, me included. What do think of the blond in the purple top?"

"She's OK I guess not a patch on you."

"See what I mean, you knew who I was talking about but she actually left the room two minutes ago."

"Well OK but it was a very bright top, you couldn't really miss it."

"What surprises me is that you haven't noticed all the women eyeing you up."

"Me?" He exclaimed.

"Of course you. That red head hasn't taken her eyes of your arse since I came back. That black girl is definitely up for you and the woman sat at our table is practically drooling."

"Oh Christ, not her she's got bingo wings. She'd flatten me."

"You could go on top, like a bouncy castle."

"It's not funny."

"Look, I'll finish this drink then I'm heading up to the room. I wont be back until eleven thirty, that gives you almost three hours to fulfil my wildest dream." She leaned closer and whispered in his ear, "and believe me if you do this I will be very grateful." The news that she was about to go set his stomach churning. "Oh, one more thing. Don't think I wont know if it's you."

"Shit!" he thought, "There goes plan A."

"How would you?" He asked indignantly.

"I just will." Paula kissed his cheek. She took a sip of her drink. "Honestly, don't overthink it. Just pick someone and tell them what we need them to do. There's three people here that have already propositioned me, admittedly one of them was a girl but I'm not all that bad am I? Find someone." She waved her hand around the crowded bar. "They're all here for sex. Get yourself laid if you like but just don't tell me about it afterwards."

He had no intention of getting laid, but was curious. "Why don't tell you?"

"I'll be jealous." She saw the thought bounce around his brain. "I know, I know, it's ridiculously hypocritical of me. Just let me be an illogical woman this one time." She drained her glass, handed it to him, kissed his lips then turned and headed for the corridor. Gavin watched her deliberately sway her hips out through the door.

"She's a beautiful woman." Gavin looked around to see who was talking to him. He had been joined by a rather odd couple. She was very tall almost as tall as him, he was short with a three day growth beard. Gavin always regarded himself as quite broad minded but he had never been able to understand transvestitism, and this pair did not stand up to even a rudimentary inspection, bearing more resemblance to circus clowns rather than the lady and gentleman of sophistication that he was pretty sure they were going for. The shorter of the two dressed in a tuxedo was the one that spoke she was trying to be gruff but sounded more like she had a sore throat. "We would love for you two to join us in the big room."

Gavin was dumbfounded he did not have a clue how that would work. Who goes with who? "You're husband's not my type." He said bluntly, looking the tall curly haired man in a shimmering evening dress, up and down. This place was getting a bit weird, just to reinforce the fact a drop dead gorgeous girl in tight corset and stockings led, what was presumably, a man in a full red latex gimp suit passed him by use of a dog lead and collar. "Jesus." Gavin muttered under his breath. Then thought "I wonder how Paula would feel if I sent him along?"

He looked around hoping to see someone relatively normal, quite a few of the tables were either occupied by two couples obviously pairing up for the evening. There were not so many of them as a few had left to go to other rooms. His eyes alighted on a man sat in a booth second from the end.

He was alone, just sipping a glass of whiskey or some such, Gavin guessed he would be around thirty five, dark blond hair, glasses, clean shaven, quite tanned, suit, tie, and about medium build. A little heavy if anything. Gavin was no judge but he guessed the guy was moderately attractive. "Just average." Gavin thought, "Could be worse." He meant that from his own point of view, he did not want Paula being ravaged by a super stud. He took a couple of deep breaths and headed towards the booth.

"Mind if I sit down?" He shuffled into the seat opposite the man without waiting for a reply. The man looked at him obviously a bit annoyed. "Look, sorry to bother you but I don't know how this all works." Gavin waved his hand generally about the room. "So I'll just come out and say it." He looked at the man for encouragement but none was forth coming. "I need someone to go and shag my wife." The man remained straight faced. "I should explain, she wants to be done by a stranger, she doesn't even want to see who it is, lights off, no talking even." The man continued to look at him. "I was wondering if you might like to..." Gavin searched his face for a flicker of recognition. "She's the blonde I was over there with, did you see? You must admit she's very attractive." The man's eyes followed Gavin's arm when he pointed to the spot that they had been stood in, then looked back at Gavin. "Not interested?" Gavin was getting a little angry, he had just offered a woman he loved on a plate to this lucky bastard and he could not even bother to reply.