Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He doesn't understand you dear." A woman explained from the booth seat behind him. Gavin looked around the end of the booth and came face to face with a very attractive older woman peering from her seat in the booth behind him. "He's Argentinian or something. He's a regular, brings his wife, nice girl, she likes to meet other girls to... well, you know." The woman offered her hand, "Bridget." she said. Gavin awkwardly shook her hand around the end of the booth. "Ga... Gabriel."

"Of course you are." She smiled. "Would you like to join me? My husband's just popped off somewhere and I hate sitting on my own. We weren't eves dropping but sound does tend to travel."

Gavin had taken an instant liking to her and readily abandoned his attempt to get the Argentinian to shag his lover. He did, just for a millisecond, think about miming his requirements but charades was never his strong point and even in this place the gestures required would probably have got him sent to a lunatic asylum.

Before he could take his seat opposite Bridget, she shuffled along to make room for him beside her. She patted the empty space and he sat down. "So you're looking for someone to be with your wife?"

"I'm afraid so." He did not want to explain that Paula was not actually his wife.

"Afraid? So it's her idea not yours?"

"Yep."

"Well I think that either makes you a very good husband or she's a very bad poor wife."

He did not like the idea of Paula being cast as the bad wife. "This is a one off thing. She needs to get out of her system. She's not bad, and to be honest I owe her this."

"So you're returning a favour?"

"I guess you could say that."

"You've strayed yourself then?"

"We've both done things that some might frown on."

Bridget smiled and put her hand on his thigh giving it a reassuring squeeze, "Well I think that could be said of anyone in this place. You don't seem to be having much luck."

"It's not something I've done before."

"Sex with a stranger, it's quite a common fantasy. A lot of women have that one, me included or at least I had. Been there done that. It's the inner slut in us all I suppose, no strings sex without the blame and judgement that goes with a relationship. But did I understand right, she doesn't even want to see the gentleman?"

"No, she doesn't want to have any idea who it is."

"Mmmm. That's a good one." She said appreciatively, "clever girl." She was quiet for a moment as if thinking how it might be.

"To be honest this is all a bit strange for me."

"Well it takes all sorts. Me and my husband met when we were very young, just teenagers. If we hadn't started on the scene I doubt we'd still be together, but it this just makes us stronger. Still not for everyone I suppose. What about you? Are you looking for any one this evening?" She gave his thigh another little squeeze and slid it higher and deeper till the back of her hand brushed against his balls. Gavin had been so wrapped up in his thoughts about finding someone for Paula he had not even noticed that Bridget's hand was still there from before. This new movement brought his thoughts much closer to home.

He looked up at her, examining her face for the first time. The first thing that struck him was that Bridget was probably old enough to be his mother. She had obviously have been a stunner in her prime, but now the only word that came to mind was handsome. She obviously made an effort to make the best of what he had, not a single short silver hair out of place, make-up almost professionally applied, yes there were crows feet around her mouth but the dark red lipstick coated lips were eminently kissable. Her neck was a giveaway as to her age but the tightly squeezed cleavage of her bosom drew away your attention from the wrinkles. She was slim, her tits were of a medium size wrapped in a silky blue oriental dress the tight skirt of which covered her knees. His examination was brought to an abrupt end when she slowly and deliberately flicked her little finger across his testicles whilst keeping a firm grip of his inner thigh.

Gavin turned his gaze from her face to his lap and watched her finger's tick tock motion around his balls. It struck him that her hands looked their age, a little veined and wrinkled and the skin had a frail translucency that truly gave her age away. His mouth just had to ask. "How old are you Bridget?"

"Seventy one." She said softly without any hint of embarrassment.

For no reason he could fathom he found the way she said it incredibly sexy and he felt his cock twitch. It positively jumped when Bridget twisted her whole hand a little to fully cover his balls and the base of his penis. "Is that a problem?" She asked, gently rubbing his crotch.

Gavin looked at her big brown heavy lidded eyes, then glanced around him, he was getting quite flustered, in a crowded bar with a woman fondling his genitals, a woman who was actually the exact same age as his mother.

"No?" He found himself saying not sure if it was or not. His cock was definitely not finding it a problem and began its familiar stretching exercises. Bridget's fingers moved slightly and found the expanding tip of his cock and gave it a little squeeze. Gavin's voice rose an octave or two. "You're husband's around is he?" He looked over his shoulder expecting to see an irate man looming.

"I told you he just popped off for a while, probably enjoying himself in the other rooms. Don't worry this is what this place is all about you know."

"He doesn't mind you...?" He nodded towards his crotch.

"Of course not. This is a swingers club, it's why we're all here." She shifted position a little to bring her other hand to his trouser belt. He took a sharp intake of breath and looked around once more when she began unfastening the belt. His concerns were alleviated a little when he spotted a black girl on her knees enthusiastically giving head to a man whose trousers were around his ankles. It then occurred to him that a woman somewhere a few booths behind them was moaning quite loudly.

"Oh! My God." He could not believe this place, but he could easily believe that Bridget was no stranger to pulling a man's penis from his trousers as she so expertly did next.

"This is a nice one." She remarked as her cool fingers wrapped about his semi-hard cock.

Gavin panicked a little, he was well out of his comfort zone. This was not what he had intended at all. He was not a prude and if he had intended coming here to get laid and screw everything in sight, particularly that black girl, he would have loved it but his mind set was all wrong. He wasn't supposed to be participating he was supposed to be helping Paula. When Bridget tightened her grip slightly and tugged back his foreskin, to reveal his glistening purple red glans he knew he was lost. His cock was taking command, in one last pathetic attempt to take back control, his brain did its best. "Would you like one of these?" Gavin reached into the bowl of wrapped sweets on the table and held it out to Bridget. She eyed his offering and smiled.

"No thanks, I'd rather taste you." With that she bobbed her head down to his lap. As she did Gavin realised that the 'sweet' was a condom in its wrapper. All the tables had condoms on them. Bridget's dark red lipstick coated lips engulfed the tip of his hardening cock and she gently sucked it into her mouth. Gavin's brain waved the white flag and he rested his hands on the back of her head wondering if he dare push his cock further down her throat. Bridget bobbed her head on the top couple of inches of his now fully erect cock while her hand tugged on the remaining shaft, she twisted her hand slightly with each thrust.

"Fuck!" He mouthed, enjoying the feeling that the old lady was giving him. He had never been a selfish lover but was happy to let her do all the work. He was not at all sure what she expected in return, he was not about to fuck her in this bar. Should he offer to take her to a room? Bridget was making appreciative little mewing sounds she seemed to be enjoying herself. Gavin fumbled his hand down under her and cupped her right breast it was feathery soft but he could make out her hardened little nipple through the dress and bra. Bridget redouble her efforts seeming to like having her tits played with.

In room 4 Paula's first act was to retrieve and open a packet of condoms from her bag. She put all three on the corner of the bed, she was on the pill but did not want to risk catching anything. Then noticed a bowl full of the things on the bedside table next to the lamp. There was a bottle of lubricant on there too, she was pretty sure she would not be needing that.

She had butterflies in her stomach. She remembered feeling this way the time she had determined to lose her virginity to her teenage boyfriend. She hoped this would be a better experience. She then nervously paced the room determining just how she she do this. Should she remain dressed? She did like the idea of being stripped by unknown hands but she also thought she could not stand around blindfolded for however long it took for Gavin to find someone, that was, if he did actually find someone, she was not convinced he was up to it. If she lay on the bed then whoever it was, would have difficulty taking off the dress and it would all get a bit clumsy and weird. She decided to take the dress off but keep her underwear on. The bustier opened down the front, if the stranger wanted to remove it and she hoped they would, then that would be a relatively simple and exciting task for both of them.

With the dress off she popped to the en-suite to brush her teeth and give herself a bit of a wash 'down there'. With knickers back in place and shoes kicked off she climbed onto the bed clutching her black sleep mask and made herself comfortable. She looked around the room, the lamp gave a nice amount of light. She was glad she had chosen to bring the mask. She wanted whoever it was to be able to see what he was doing, or more to the point, who he was doing. Being fully on display to an unknown body was a very important part of her fantasy and a dark room just would not do that. She carefully pulled the elasticated mask over her eyes vowing to herself not to take it off until her visitor had been and gone. She lay back and shivered a little in nervous anticipation rather than cold. She was actually quite scared, this was a ridiculous thing to be doing, possibly dangerous but it excited her more than even her imagination had allowed. Her vagina was hot and very moist, her nipples as hard as she could ever remember them being and very tender to the touch.

She did not know what time it was. It had been about nine o'clock when she had come to the room, about fifteen minutes before she got on the bed, how long had she been here, she was losing track of time. She wanted to peep under the blindfold and check her watch but restrained herself, it all added to the anticipation.

She did not fall asleep but the blackness of the blindfold and the heightened feelings sent her into almost a trance like state and when she heard a noise outside the door she tensed every sinew of her body only for whoever it was to pass on down the corridor. This happened two more times before someone definitely turned the handle of the door.

Gavin's level of desire was reaching fever pitch. He was trying to hold off filling Bridget's throat with his gunk. He had never really had a one sided sexual encounter, if you did not count his almost daily wanks or at least being with someone he could later return the favour to. He wanted to do Bridget, he wanted to experience more of her body than just a feel of her right tit. He wanted to see her tits he wanted to see her whole body he wanted to put his mouth engulfed cock where God had intended. But he did not want that to be for the entertainment of a bar full of drinkers and perverts eating buffet sausage rolls, although from a quick glance around it was obvious that some couples had no such qualms. All thoughts of Paula were on hold, "Do Bridget then grab someone, anyone, and send them to room 4." His cock was telling him.

"Bridget, Bridget," He tried to ease her head up off of his throbbing member.

"Hmmm?"

"Isn't there somewhere we could go?"

"Go why?" she mumbled her lips not entirely clear of his cock.

"I want to... You know... Do you as well." Bridget pull herself up with a little difficulty.

"Well if you're sure?" She sounded uncertain. Her hair was not quite so tidy any more and her lipstick was slightly smeared. But for some reason, to Gavin, she was the most desirable woman in the world at that moment. He wanted to see the whole package. His mind was aware of, and was trying to stop, images of his mother flash across her face. She sat up, released his shaft from her left hand and began straightening her dress. "We could go next door, we won't be alone but everyone else will be busy."

"What if your husband's there?"

Bridget smiled, "I doubt if he'll be there, he likes the spa bath, but don't worry he wont bother us. Howard is a very understanding chap."

"Howard?"

"Yes, that's his name. Howard."

Gavin remembered his brief conversation with the old man, he had said that he did not mind his wife participating in this kind of thing. Gavin gulped and said "Let's go." He stood and helped Bridget out of the booth. He was pleased that it appeared she was quite nimble and light on her feet, he had had momentary visions of her asking him to go and get her Zimmer frame. She actually appeared as fit and spritely as a woman twenty years younger, even so, that would still be ten years older than him.

She led him out of the bar and down the corridor to the room lined with sofas. On the way a naked well built man with an unimpressive erection sauntered passed them, simply nodding a greeting to them both. He had to take a moment to let his brain adjust to the four couples already occupying the room. At least he thought it was four, it was hard to separate the arms, legs, boobs and genitals into complete sets of humans. The moans, grunts and groans were loud and no one seemed interested in the two of them as Bridget led him to a sofa six feet from the nearest heaving flesh. They stood and faced each other by the sofa, she was about six inches shorter than Gavin and she reached her arms up around his neck, smiled, looked him in the eye and said, "Now, what would you like to do to me?"

He bent forward to kiss her. She hesitated a few moments seeming to weigh the decision up in her mind before her lips joined his half way. The first small kiss transformed into an open mouthed version which went on for about thirty seconds. It was Bridget's tongue that first confidently made its way between their lips. If he was honest Gavin was worried that she might have false teeth and did not want to dislodge them. He need not have worried, Bridget was nothing but original fixtures and fittings. He made to pull her onto the sofa, but she resisted and parted from their kiss. "Would you like me to take off my dress?" She asked, as if it was something matter of fact.

"Yes please." Was all he could think to say. Bridget set about undoing some buttons down the front of her dress.

She looked up at him. "Well you need to lose your jacket and trousers too." He obeyed. It all suggested to him that she had done this many times, this was no more than scratching an itch to her. It was slightly off putting, then her dress dropped to the floor and his cock which had lost some of its enthusiasm remembered why it was here.

Bridget sat down and smiled up at him. White bra, knickers, suspenders and stockings, tick, tick tick his cock checked them off and approved. Her body was very good for its age, it had obviously lost a lot of tone but never the less if you ignored the wrinkly arms and neck it would be hard to distinguish it from a forty year old. Still in shirt and tie he dropped to his knees in front of her put his hands on her knees and pushed her legs apart. She drew a sharp breath and giggled. The silky gusset of her white knickers flattened against her cunt and he took in the sight before slowly leaning in to inhale and gently kiss the thin material separating him from her intimate folds. A few more kisses and having determined that she was quite fresh down there he used the fingers of his left hand to pull the knickers aside and delved his tongue into the pink crinkly mush of her labia and clitoris. The only hair she had down there was a small neatly cut triangle of brown and grey just above the hood of her clitoris. Gavin used long broad tongue strokes up and down, her lips began to engorge and separate until finally she was fully open and the deep pink of her gash was revealed to him, his saliva glistened at the opening to her vagina.

"Oh. You lovely man." She hissed.

Encouraged he began to circle her clitoris with his tongue and pressed his hand on her pelvic bone to encourage it out of its hood. The tiny pink bean popped into view and he lavished his tongues attention on it. Bridget mewed her appreciation and bucked her hips a little. Gavin felt her hand on his head encouraging his movements, drawing him into tighter contact. "Let me do you too." She said hoarsely, "I love sixty nine." Gavin sat back on his haunches and Bridget stood up. "I like to go on top if that's alright?" Gavin smiled, it was fine by him. "Let me take these off." She said and yanked her knickers off. "In for a penny." She said reaching behind her to unclasp her bra. Gavin was mesmerised as her tits flopped into view. They were quite droopy the rigid nipples pointed down but he had to feel them. He reached out and supported them one in each hand, they were feather soft, he felt a burning need to kiss them, he leant in and did. "Not what they were I'm afraid." There was a hint of apologetic regret in her voice.

"You have lovely nipples." He said. He continued to hold them and plant little kisses on the tips and hardly noticed the man a few feet away jerk his load over the recumbent body of a red head.

Gavin lay on the sofa his prick fully at attention, he beckoned Bridget to climb aboard, which with a little effort she did and lowered he cunt to his mouth and her mouth over his cock. Each took their pleasure from the others' genitals. Gavin ventured a finger into Bridget's cunt, it was hardly the tightest he'd ever experienced nor the wettest but it did not matter, it was an appreciative cunt and its owner was sucking his dick. After a full fifteen minutes Bridget gave a strong shiver and hissed that she was coming, this was followed by a strong jerk of her pelvis to mash her cunt against his face. She clung on to him for a few moments before relaxing and then while he stared into her gaping moist cunt and winking arse hole she gave him the most proficient hand job he would ever receive. His cock erupted great wads of white jizz within sixty seconds of her starting. He shook all over determined to stare at her cunt for ever more. They remained like that for a few minutes, finally Bridget climbed off of him.

He was surprised to see she was licking his spunk from the back of her hand. She smiled at him. "I like it. Most women don't. Some say the do but don't really. But I really do." They laughed, hugged a sticky hug and began to dress. That was when Paula popped into his head and his heart began racing, he looked at his watch. It was ten fifteen. He had to find some one now. He looked around the room, the only men here were fully occupied. Bridget knew what he was thinking. "Go talk to Derek's wife." She said.

"Who's Derek and what's his wife got to do with it?"

"I'll take you, she'll help you out I'm sure."

Bridget led Gavin back to the bar. In the corner by the buffet she spotted Derek and his wife. "Just a sec. I'll go have a word." Said Bridget and sauntered off to see the couple. She obviously knew them quite well as smiles and greetings were all round. A minute later, he was aware that he was being discussed as glance were being thrown his way. Another minute later and Bridget returned, "All sorted, Maureen's OK with it if you are."