Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With what?"

Bridget looked bemused. "OK with Derek sorting out your wife problem. He's happy to take care of her if you are with him doing it."

The penny dropped and Gavin had little choice but to agree. Bridget turned back to the table and gave a thumbs up sign to the couple she had been speaking to. Derek arose from the table and sauntered over. It was Gavin's first look at the man who was to despoil his lover.

"Which room is it matey?"

On automatic pilot Gavin's mouth said "4."

Derek headed out of the door, while Gavin's mouth dropped open. He hated this. He now knew exactly what Paula would be doing for the next hour or so and with who. He could see it in his mind as clear as day. He thought he might go mad. Derek was a brawny fifty something, Gavin guessed he was a builder but had no reason other than stereotypes to base that on. He had a grin on his face that told Gavin that he knew exactly who he was being asked to fuck and what he thought of Gavin for letting him. "Are you alright Gabriel?" Gavin did not respond at once, the name threw him. Bridget touched his arm. "I said, are you alright?"

"Yes. Yes I suppose so."

"Don't worry, Derek's an old hand at this, he'll take care of your wife. He's been here almost as long as me and Howard. Maureen doesn't mind, she likes him to let off steam once in a while, she doesn't have much of a sex drive herself but he could go all day."

"Jesus Christ."

"He's quite gentle, don't worry, I'm sure she'll enjoy herself."

"Fuck!" He had to get out of this mad house. "Look I'm sorry but I'm going to leave now, I'll be in my car."

"Oh, that's a shame. Still you know best."

"Thank you for..." He was not sure what the protocol for parting ways with an old woman whose vagina he had licked and had a stomach full of his sperm then pimped out his lover.

She squeezed his arm. "That's OK, maybe another time. Oh here's Howard perfect timing.

Gavin did not want to speak to Howard and simply nodded recognition as he headed to the lobby and told them where he would be when his wife was ready to leave. He headed out to his car and put the radio on loud trying to drown out thoughts of what was going on in room 4.

In room 4 Paula had no idea how much time had passed but now there was definitely someone entering her room. She tensed, she was flat on her back but thought that felt a bit strange so propped up on one elbow and turned her head towards the door. Someone had definitely just entered, she could hear breathing and jumped a little when the door presumably closed with a loud click. There was a shuffling of feet a brief pause followed by what she hoped was a murmur of approval. Her heart was pumping fast and she took a deep breath. "Hello? I'd prefer you not to speak."

She waited but no sound was made, she was not sure what she expected having told them not to talk. She plucked up nerve. "If you like what you see, you are welcome to do what you like just don't hurt me and please wear a condom." She motioned her hand to where she had laid the condom packets out. She waited a few more seconds, then jumped as a loud thump came from the end of the bed, followed quickly by another one. "Shoes? You took off your shoes. I guess you're staying then. There was a rustling sound which she guessed was clothing, more rustling and a clink of coins or keys. "Trousers?" she thought. A couple of swishes which she guessed were socks. She was leaning up on both elbows her legs involuntarily clamped together, her breasts heaving in anticipation and nervousness. She kept switching her head from side to side to try and guess where the stranger was.

She almost jumped out of her skin when a hand was placed on her nearly flat belly and she gave a small surprised yelp. Then his face was in front of her, his breath so close. Its breath smelled of mints and alcohol. The mint reassured her a little, he had been thoughtful enough to try and cover the smell of whiskey. Then she was being kissed, her face being pressed to his by a strong hand on the back of her head, the other hand still on her belly the fingers making tiny pressing movements. The stranger opened his mouth and she automatically reciprocated. She had not thought of kissing her stranger, this was far more intimate and intense than a fuck. She remembered hearing that prostitutes do not kiss their clients as it is too personal, they had a point.

The kiss continued and the hand on her belly moved very slowly up towards her breasts. When it reached the underside of her left breast it stopped and the strangers tongue traced her lips. The hand holding her head gripped her hair a little, not painfully but definitely taking control, the tongue invaded her mouth and sought out hers whilst the strangers other hand firmly grasped her breast and began kneading it. Paula whimpered, just for a millisecond she she worried that she might lose consciousness her heart was racing so fast her head was swimming. Then the hand released her breast and slid down her body back to her belly, but it did not stop it carried on down over her groin and cupped her vagina. She wanted to cry out but the stranger would not release her from the kiss. Still his tongue invaded her mouth. She moaned loudly as his fingers pushed against the material between her legs and his thumb rubbed little circles around her clitoris. He was not being rough, just powerful, in control, she knew there was nothing she could do to stop him even if she wanted to. That realisation sent her over the edge and she shuddered violently as an orgasm, decades in the making, ripped through her clitoris and down her thighs then up through her body. The stranger released her lips and let her drop back on to the bed.

She was still shaking with little aftershocks when she felt hands either side of her hips pulling at her knickers. "Oh God." she muttered and raised her hips a little to allow their removal. Then hands were on her calves pulling her legs apart displaying her womanhood wet with arousal to unknown eyes. The hands slipped down her legs and tightened their grip around her ankles and she was pulled down the bed so that her legs were hanging off the end, then they were lifted and she felt them come to rest on the strangers shoulders. He was kneeling down, she felt his breath on her wet cunt lips and heard and felt him lean forward and deeply inhale her most intimate aroma. Paula whimpered. It was fully a minute before the stranger did anything other than breath in her intimate fragrance and presumably look at her engorged cunt lips.

Her breath became shallow her chest rose and fell rapidly, then hands were on her thighs pushing them apart and his face was pressed to her moist cunt, a tongue was invading her vagina lapping and stabbing in and out. Paula screamed, a high pitched yell of released tension and pleasure. The tongue just tried to go deeper and deeper, the strangers face pressed against her harder and harder as if trying to climb inside. Then his mouth was on her clitoris sucking and swirling his tongue around the little head and shaft. It was too delicious a feeling and her cunt spasm turned into a deep primal orgasm. She stopped breathing as her whole body shook once more. Then she let it out, the feelings she had imagined were all true. "Lick my filthy slut cunt. Take what you want."

She was clawing at her bustier trying to rip it open wanting, needing to share all her secrets with the stranger, with the world. She wanted to be on display, she wanted the world to see what a filthy whore she was. The bustier gave way and her breasts sprang heavily into view. "Suck my tits." she demanded and the stranger followed her orders. He lay on top of her and roughly grabbed both her tits shaking them and sucking on the hard nipples coating them in saliva each in turn.

Paula's legs spread as wide as she could. The tip of the strangers penis briefly coming into contact with her cunt, she bucked her hips trying to capture it. "Fuck me. Put it in me." She hissed. "Fuck me like the cunt whore I am."

But the stranger did not stick it in her. Instead he straddled her body and brought her head to his musky smelling cock and forced it into her mouth. She readily sucked and licked as her face was fucked by the intruding organ. She tried to deep throat it and gagged, a stream of saliva feeling her mouth. The stranger pulled away and she coughed and tried to catch her breath and wipe her mouth.

She heard a packet being torn open and knew he was putting on a condom for the final act. Paula was wanton with desire, she rubbed her cunt vigorously, she wanted the world to see her for the shameless slut that she was, she tweaked and twisted her nipple till it hurt. "Come on fuck me, stick me with your dick and fuck me, put it in my wet hole." So he did. He once again raised her legs to his shoulders and in one long hard thrust he pierced her cunt with his hard man power and pounded her.

Paula thinks she may have lost consciousness, not for long, but she suddenly felt like she had been out of her body and had just fallen back into it. Each thrust of the strangers hard cock gave her a small orgasm. After several minutes she was exhausted and no longer able to control her arms she was being turned over and the stranger was fucking her from behind, a finger was in her arse and she was still coming. Finally the stranger gave a guttural moan and stiffened, she was aware that he was shaking and then he fell forward on top of her crushing her to the mattress. They were both covered in a sheen of sweat and panting heavily. His face next to hers sharing each breath. After several minutes he pushed himself off of her and sat on the edge of the bed. Paula rolled over and faced away from him. The deed was done and now the shame was trying to take over. "I love my husband." she said, meaning Gavin. She was not sure why she felt the urge to say it, but it felt right.

The stranger got off the bed and she heard water in the en-suite running. Shortly after she could hear him getting dressed after five minutes or so he returned to the bed leaned over her and tenderly kissed her tear soaked cheek. She was crying, neither of them knew why. Moments later she heard the door open and close.

She did not immediately remove her blindfold she just lay there trying to process what she had just done. Telling herself it was OK. Promising herself that she had not done anything wrong. Not once did she wonder who she had just shared her most intimate secrets with, she wanted the world to know then the world would have nothing on her. She knew it was fucked up but she did not care.

In the corridor, Howard turned from the door of room 4. That was one of the most amazing fucks he had ever had. He stood to gather his thoughts when Derek appeared in front of him. "Going somewhere old boy?" Derek pointed over Howard's shoulder at the door to room 4. "Ah. Don't you go bothering that young lady, I suspect she's had quite enough for one night. Why not try number 7, Connie and Rufus are always up for a threesome." Derek shrugged and walked off down the corridor.

Inside Paula gathered her thoughts and her things, got dressed and hurried out of the room, she needed to be with Gavin, the gratitude she felt for him was immense. As she walked through the lobby she was informed that Gavin was out in the car park. She spotted him in his car and hurried over. He could not believe she was here already. Derek had only gone up there ten minutes ago. A very large lump of anxiety fell from his back. Whatever had happened, it was quick and presumably unmemorably crap. Paula climbed in and kissed him, long and hard. "I love you Gabriel. I love you with all my heart."

"Was it that bad? Don't tell me I really don't want to know. Tonight never happened and we don't need to discuss it."

"Fair enough. How about you did you get lucky."

"No of course not. They're a right bunch of pervs. Let's go home."