Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #16

Story Info
On this fantasy my wife's female boss and our lover use us.
9.3k words
4.55
5.7k
2
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends. Again another crazy fantasy from the couple, which we hope to perform soon!! Remember, we are a mature couple, both 50 years old, ordinary people. Please read the previous stories to understand how our fantasies have evolved.

My wife came home from work with her usual naughty face, which she made when she did something wrong or planned to do it. I asked what it was, and she told me her new boss had arrived at the company. It was the same one she had already mentioned to me, who had a reputation as a lesbian and loved to get involved with her employees.

I asked her what she looked like, and she feigned jealousy, saying she was a lesbian and wouldn't be interested in me. But she told me that she was a very tall blonde with huge breasts and very well dressed in a tight pantsuit, which revealed her incredible body. I asked if she liked it, and she said yes. She also said she was horny and that if her boss flirted with her, she didn't know if she would resist. We laughed and fucked each other, noticing that she was really excited, probably thinking about her boss.

We kept meeting our black lover, and in those meetings, sometimes we were a couple well fucked by him, and other times we were two little whores used by him. In the following weeks, my wife said her boss had called her into her office several times and discreetly made flirted with her. She was a bit overbearing on these occasions and probably enjoyed participating as a top in lesbian sex. My wife said that she commented about being married, trying to avoid it, but knowing her, it must not have been compelling on purpose.

They ended up becoming confidants, and the boss confessed to her that she was a lesbian and that she had loved her but that she would only like something together if it was good for her too. On the other hand, my wife said that we were a bi couple and enjoyed everything in bed. The boss was even more interested and said that she always dreamed of fucking a bi couple, demonstrating even more that she really enjoyed having an active role in the sex.

The conversations between the two evolved, they became really close, and my wife told her about our black lover, our sex, including my role as a whore with her. The boss ended up inviting the couple to her house, as she also wanted to give us a lot of pleasure. My wife came home and told me, asking if I was up for it, but by the look on her face, she had already accepted for sure. I wondered how it would be, and she told me it would be dinner at her boss's house on Saturday between the three of us, and if chemistry happened, we would sleep at her house. The only condition was I came as a crossdresser since the boss wanted to fuck us both. I asked how our male would be in this one since we really treated everything transparently with him. She said that she had already talked to him, that everything was fine, but that he wanted us to have sex with him on Sunday, telling him how everything had gone. I accepted, imagining the party with the blonde described by her.

On late Saturday afternoon, we went to a beauty salon recommended by our transvestite friend, which had separate rooms for waxing and make-up sessions for CDs and transvestites. We took the clothes and lingerie we would wear for dinner to leave, ready to go to the boss's house. In the hall, they took us to a deluxe room on the second floor, where they had two stretchers and two attendants who would prepare us. They started with a relaxing massage, with us naked on the stretchers. Then they started to wax our whole body to make us smooth. My wife had it on her legs, groin, pussy, and ass. For me, it was on my chest, arms, legs, groin, ass, and face, leaving my body completely smooth. They also put moisturizing cream on our bodies, which was very fragrant.

The two attendants were used to taking care of CDs and transvestites, and asked if we needed help getting dressed before make-up. My wife stepped forward and said yes, clearly wanting to show her hubby was a good little bitch too. Her attendant helped her into her corset, garters, stockings, and panties, which were just thong front and back. When I saw the scene of another woman helping my little wife to put on some sexy lingerie, it was inevitable that my dick would get hard. The attendant with me said that the first thing we would have to do was hide my dick, but in that state, it wouldn't do, and she needed to do something about it. She started an incredible blowjob, jerking tasty while sucking and sucking my cock, and in a few minutes, I came tasty in her mouth. She swallowed it all and said that now it would be easier. She bent my cock back between my legs and put a piece of clear tape to hold it.

Then she took the bag with my clothes and lingerie and started helping me get dressed. She put on my corset and fastened the buttons in the back, helped me with the 7/8 stockings, tucking them into the garters of the corset, and then helped me with the panties, also just a thong in the back. As my cock was tucked back between my legs, it didn't look like there was anything under my panties, and they only looked like they were covering a little pussy. I received compliments from all three, saying it was perfect. They helped us get dressed, too (my wife in a red dress, me in a black skirt just above the knees, and a pale blouse). We also put on high heels, and the two sat us down to put on our make-up. My wife was given make-up highlighting her eyes and dark, glossy lipstick. On mine, a light make-up, but with very red lipstick, really like a whore. They added my brunette Chanel wig, and we were good to go.

My wife drove our car, with me sitting next to her. We arrived at the boss condominium, and my wife gave the security guards the names Gabi and Alice. They let us in, and we went to the boss's house. She was waiting for us at the door, dressed formally like an executive. I could see that she was tall. She had a great body. We approached, and she received us with kisses on the cheek and told us to come in. As we turned towards the door to go in, she felt both my wife's ass and mine and said we would have a great time today. She closed the door after us and grabbed my wife, hugging and giving a great kiss on her mouth, their tongues tangling, as she cupped her hot ass. My wife gave herself entirely. Apparently, they had already exchanged other kisses. After a few minutes, she came towards me, took my hand, and made me turn around to admire myself. She said I had turned out to be a perfect girl, as my wife had said, and she kissed me just as hotly as she had done with my wife. While her tongue explored my mouth, her hands groped my ass, holding tight as our male did. She kept her body leaning against mine, and I felt a volume in her groin.

She took a few steps back, took off the women's shoes she was wearing, and put on a pair of men's shoes that were by the door (I guess she didn't want to take any chances with the neighbors!), put a hat on her head to hide a little the blond hair that was already tied up, took both us by hand, and took us to the living room. She said that: now your male was going to give these two little whores a lot of pleasure. The living room had a huge couch and a really plush rug. The fireplace was lit, the light very dim, creating a romantic but stimulating atmosphere. She put some music on, sat on the sofa, and asked the two little bitches to dance and tease the male. My little bitch wife started dancing and wiggling a lot for her, also encouraging me to dance and tease our male.

In a few minutes, a striptease began, removing her dress and parading in lingerie on the plush carpet. She walked close to the boss, turned her back, and wiggled and lowered, showing her plump thighs and hot ass. She was getting loud slaps on the ass, which turned her on even more. She came up to me, grabbed me from behind, and we were wiggling together, with her nudging me. She ran her hands over my body as if showing the boss the other little bitch she would have at her disposal. She held onto my breasts as if she were massaging big tits and rubbed her body against me. That was also turning me on, and she lifted my blouse to take it off, showing my corset. She removed the blouse and continued to hold my breasts, rubbing hers on my back. She unzipped the side of my skirt and asked me to take it off in front of the boss. I walked sensually towards her, turned my back, and started to lower my skirt as I wiggled towards her, bending my knees a little and lifting my ass. As I got it off, I bent forward to lower it further and got my ass more and more exposed to her. When the skirt reached my ankles, I got the same slaps on the ass that my wife had, a heavy hand, which warmed my skin and gave me goosebumps.

I left the skirt on the floor, stepped out of it, took a step back, and got closer to her. She pulled me back by the hips and kissed my ass while she caressed my legs through my stockings and told me I was a very hot little bitch. I went back to the center of the room where my wife was still dancing and bouncing around, and we started dancing together, curling up and running our hands over our bodies.

We started kissing like two lesbians, a hot kiss that turned me on so much. My wife lowered my corset a little bit and started kissing and sucking my titties, licking to tease the boss. I would turn my head back, demonstrating how horny I was feeling with that. I also lowered her corset a little, held her from behind as she had done to me, and held her breasts, covering the nipples, but massaging and teasing the boss. She said she was dying to see those big tits, that whenever she was at the office, she kept imagining how hot they would be. I started to show her nipples slightly, still holding her big breasts but now playing with them, gently twisting, teasing, as my little whore likes.

We kept dancing and wiggling and went forward in the direction of our male. The boss patted her pants like she was patting her dick, and we walked over to her. I still held my little whore's breasts, offering them to be sucked and kissed. The boss came forward on the sofa and kissed my hands twice, and then brought her mouth and tongue closer to my wife's breasts that I was still holding. It was a delight to feel her sucking, kissing, and biting my wife's nipples, while I offered them. The boss's hands began to caress our bodies, one hand holding my wife's little ass while I still humped her and the other exploring my ass. The hand between our bodies caressed her ass but also explored my crotch as if looking for my "clit". She felt everything smooth in front and praised how I really looked like a perfect girl.

Then she pulled my wife aside and said she wanted to suck the other little bitch's breasts. My wife came up behind me, and just as I had done, she offered my breasts for the boss to suck. She said the boss was supposed to do the same thing she had done to her because it had driven her crazy. The boss started kissing and sucking my nipples, and the horniness increased with light bites at first, which gradually increased in strength until leaving minor marks of her teeth on the nipples. She slapped my titties as she had hers, saying that the two little whores would be abused today. She pulled me down to sit on one of her thighs, pulled my wife onto the other, and started kissing us as she had before.

Her mouth was hot, and it turned us on a lot. She asked us to kiss each other as she loved watching two girls kissing for their male. Then she kissed us too. My wife started to explore her body, trying to grab that blonde's huge breasts, but she was slapped on the hand, saying that the little whores would only touch the male's body in the parts that the male wanted and unzipped her pants. She was wearing white underwear, and you could see her volume there. She asked the two of us to kneel and suck our hot male. My wife lowered her underwear a little without opening her pants and pulled out a huge dick. She was wearing a big strap-on, huge, practically the size of our black lover's cock.

We brought our mouths close to that dick and started sucking together, as we used to do with our male. We had perfect synchrony. While one nursed the head, the other took care of the cylinder, and we took turns. The boss slowly started moving her hips back and forth as if she was fucking our mouths. My wife and I were on our fours on the floor, sucking the cock. The boss started to hold the head of the one that was sucking, to fuck the mouth deep. As we were used to our male, we swallowed the cock almost entirely, drooling a lot and leaving it very sticky. She held our heads until we choked on that cock in our throats and then fucked our mouths again. She got up from the couch, and now we were both kneeling, sucking her cock while she still alternately fucked our mouths. She pulled us by the hand, made us stand up, and said we were going to the bedroom. She had us up the stairs ahead of her, both of us in black lingerie, and high heels, wiggling for our male as she slapped our asses hard, leaving her fingers scarred in a reddish hue on our skin.

We got to the top of the stairs, and there were two doors. One was open. It must be her bedroom, huge with a king-size bed, and the other door was closed. We started to move towards the bedroom, but she held us back and said that we were going to the whores' room. She opened the closed door, which was another huge bedroom, painted red, full of mirrors. It had a large bed in the center, a gynecological table in one corner, and several chests of drawers. She asked who would be the first whore to be used, and my wife, of course, screamed that it would be her. We could clearly see the tongue jammed in her pussy was completely soaked.

The boss took me to the bed in the center, told me to get on all fours, and handcuffed my ankles. She told me to lay my head down on the bed and put my arms behind me between my legs. She grabbed another handcuff and, crossing the ones around my ankle, pinned my arms back, leaving my ass in the air and my head on the bed. There was no way I could move. She gave me two strong slaps on my ass. I felt the heat on the skin where I had received the slaps. She pulled the string of my panties aside, spit on my ass, and started sucking, saying she loved smooth and fragrant asses like that. She started sticking her tongue in my ass, leaving it very luscious. I started moaning softly. But she still didn't want to fuck me. She was just messing around a bit to prepare me. She took a thick anal plug with a tail attached, spit on the tip, and started shoving it in my ass. I saw everything in the mirrors and felt that plug open my asshole. As I was used to our male, it entered easily, and I kept blinking my asshole to feel how much the plug was opening it. She pressed a button, and the bed rotated a little, leaving me with my head facing the gynecological bed.

Then she ordered my wife to climb into bed, still in lingerie. On the sides of the bed was support for each arm, with leather straps, where she immobilized my wife's wrists. She raised her legs, resting her ankles on each side support, and also immobilized with leather straps, so my wife was trapped, handed over to her. She took a pair of scissors from the side table and cut the strings of my wife's panties. By pressing a button on the side of the table, the leg supports slowly opened, revealing my wife's smooth pussy. It opened enough to be fully exposed but still in a comfortable position. Then she took off her clothes.

Underneath the suit, she wore a strapless black leather corset that showed off the size of her massive tits. She had her pants down and wore silk stockings attached to garters on her leather corset. She went to the corner of the room and slipped on black leather boots with high heels that went to mid-thigh. If she was already tall in flat shoes, she grew even taller when she slipped on the high heels of the boots. And in front was the strap-on we'd already sucked in the room, pointing forward, long and thick like our lover's cock. She went behind the bed, lowered the head support, and now my little wife had her head back in relation to the bed. She started hitting that cock in her face, told her to open her mouth, and started to put it in my wife's little mouth as if he was fucking her. She thrust harder and deeper, making my little bitch gag on it, which excited her a lot. She took two clamps from the same table and placed them on the nipples of her breasts. She increased the pace with which she fucked her mouth and tightened the clamps. She slapped the sides of her big tits, also turning them red.

When her cock was fully slick with my wife's drool, she took the cock out of her mouth and went to the other side of the table. She sat on a stool and approached my wife's open pussy, which was now literally oozing its juices, so excited she was and put her mouth on her pussy. She sucked her pussy hard, sticking two fingers in as she licked and nibbled on her clit. She sucked hard, and my wife moaned a lot. She fucked her pussy hard with her fingers as she ran her tongue over the clit. My wife's horny screams showed how much she was enjoying it. When she was very close to coming, she stopped fucking and sucking my wife, who begged her to continue since she wanted to come. She got slapped in the face, and the boss said that she was the one who decided when the little bitch was going to come. She took another clamp from the table and now passed the same around her clit, leaving him more exposed, squeezing him, and saying that she still wasn't going to come. She came towards me, removed the plug from my ass, and replaced it with another larger plug, more or less the same diameter as her strap-on. It also entered easily, and praised what stretched ass I had. She gave her cock, still luscious from my wife's mouth, and told me to suck a little more so she could fuck my little whore. I sucked the cock as best I could, she was also fucking my mouth, and I left the cock very sticky and drooling.

She went back to bed, asked my wife if she was ready for the best fuck of her life, and my wife said yes, for the boss to fuck as soon as she was crazy to come. She was still moaning with the clips on her nipples and her clit. The boss stood between her legs, pointed that cock to the gaping pussy, and thrust it at once to the bottom, leaning her hip on my wife's ass. At the same time, she slapped each of my wife's tits over the clamps. My wife let out a loud cry and came immediately. The boss looked at me and said that she liked it that way, little whores who couldn't control themselves. She removed the cock from her pussy, and my wife asked her to continue fucking, because she wanted to enjoy it more. This time she took a slap on her pussy, on the clit clamp.

The boss said she had already warned that she was deciding when and how the little bitch came. And she started sticking her fingers in my wife's pussy again. She was sticking two fingers, three fingers, and when she stuck the fourth finger, my little bitch started wiggling and moaning very loudly. Then she forced her hand a little more and stuck her whole hand in her pussy. Gabi moaned very loudly. With the other hand, she guided her cock to my wife's ass, and it was slowly but without stopping until she stuck everything in her ass. My wife was broken into, a huge cock in her ass, and the boss's hand stuck in her pussy. She moaned very loudly and asked to be fucked to come. The boss started the back-and-forth movement in her ass, getting hard and deep while she rotated her hand inside the pussy. My little wife started screaming with lust and repeatedly came, having spasms throughout her body, and practically passed out on the bed. The boss released the leather straps and carried my little wife to the same bed where I was. She had her eyes closed but a smile from ear to ear. She was tied up in the same position I was by my side. Then the boss released me and said it was the other little bitch's turn to have pleasure.