Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife pulled the rest of his cum from my ass using her fingers and deposited it in the same cup. When her fingers couldn't reach anymore, she asked if she could get the rest inside me. Still holding his cock with my hands, I looked back at the girls and said yes. She started sticking her hand in my open ass to get the cum that was deep inside me. She would pull it out with her hand and put it in the glass. By the end of the process, more than half the cup was full of that thick, hot cum my male had emptied inside me.

Looking at the boss, she asked me: now that I'd collected everything from your ass, what do you want to do with all that cum? I knew she was doing it to show how submissive I was, but I liked it. I looked my male in the eyes, still holding his cock, and said: I want to top up the glass before I drink it all. Help me, hottie? His cock was already showing signs of life again, and he replied, of course, my dear. I continued sucking and jerking off my male while my wife collected the little bit of my cum that had been left in his belly when I came.

She then went behind me, put her hand inside my ass again, and with the other hand, she milked me while stroking my prostate inside for me to come quickly. She asked the boss to hold the glass, and I came inside the glass a few minutes later. I kept sucking our male, and I asked him to fill my little mouth with cum, to show the boss that I really was a bitch. I sucked, jerked, and caressed his balls, telling him to give me all the milk he had inside them. He came fast, too, warning me, and held my head as he filled my little mouth with his cum. After cleaning everything up, without swallowing, I pointed to the glass and let all the cum drip from my mouth into the glass, which was now practically full. The boss laughed and said that I was a first-class bitch, that seeing this scene had excited her, and that she wanted to fuck my little wife again.

She put Gabi on her fours on the couch again and thrust her pussy to the bottom. Then she put three fingers in her ass and started to fuck her pussy hard. My little wife looked at me, sitting between our male's legs in lingerie, holding the glass full of our male's cum, and moaned deliciously. She said she enjoyed being fucked by the boss and asked her little whore hubby to show her how much he loves cum. The boss was looking at me and was fucking Gabi harder and harder. I looked into that blonde's eyes, her huge breasts swaying with each thrust she gave Gabi's pussy, and asked if she wanted to see it too. She said that if I took it all, she might be able to come inside Gabi the same way. I brought the glass to my mouth and slowly drank our male's cum. I'd take a mouthful of that thick cum, show it to them on my tongue, and swallow it slowly, clicking my tongue in satisfaction when I swallowed. The speed of their fucking was increasing, Gabi moaning more and more, and when I reached halfway through the glass, they asked me to drink everything at once. I asked if they were already coming, and they said yes. I took what was left of the cum in the glass and turned it around, swallowing it all. I loved the taste of our male. I missed that hot, thick cum. When I finished swallowing everything and the glass was empty, the two let out a scream almost together and came. My little whore Gabi came hard on the boss's cock, and the boss also ended up coming with the strap-on touching her clit while fucking my Gabi and watching me drink that whole glass of cum.

The boss said that we were both really bitchy, and that she loved it. I asked if she was satisfied, and she said she was so wet in her pussy. I asked if she wanted to try our lover, but she replied that she didn't like it. She looked at him and said nothing against him but that her business was whores like Gabi and me. But she said that she would like to come again with my "clit" inside her. I went to her, I sucked her strap-on, cleaning my wife's juices, I took her strap-on, loosening the side straps, and I sucked a little on that smooth and luscious pussy of hers. Her clit was very hard with lust, and smelling her made me get a hard-on again. Gabi helped by sucking and jerking me off and guiding my cock to her pussy. I put it in slowly, and Gabi played with her clit. Then I leaned over her, sucking her huge tits while fucking her pussy. She hugged me and pulled me by my ass into her. She ran her hands over my legs, feeling the stockings and garters. She caressed my back over the corset. We increased the pace, and I was close to coming. I asked where she wanted it, and she said inside! I fucked her a bit longer, and I came inside her. It was next to nothing compared to our male. She came too and was sprawled on the couch. I went down to her pussy, and cleaned everything, collecting the little bit of cum and leaving her clean.

Gabi, seeing this scene, got excited again, had given our male a good suck, and was riding him. She also offered her breasts for him to suck hard as he did with me and moaned pleasantly. She asked me to come and suck her along while the male fucked her. I sucked her ass and ran my tongue through her pussy and our male's cock, wet with her juices. After a few minutes of riding like this, she turned her back to him, facing me, and asked me to suck her clit, while a real male fucked her. He held her big tits, and she rode him. I sucked her clit, and also ran my tongue over his cock. If the dick escaped from her pussy, he gave it a good suck and put it back inside her. The two increased their pace, and he came inside her. She, as always, told me to lie on the floor, got out of his cock, holding her pussy closed with her hands, and came to sit on my face, giving me all the lover's milk for me to lick again. She held my head in the direction of her pussy, and said she loved her little whore husband, who gave her a lot of pleasure. I left her pussy clean and went to kiss her mouth, saying that I loved her too and how much fun we had, just the two of us, or on our adventures with others.

Her boss said goodbye with a big kiss on my mouth and Gabi's mouth, saying she had enjoyed it a lot and wanted more. She kissed our male on the cheek, patted his big cock, and said maybe one day she'd try it out because as much as Gabi and I liked that cock, she would end up liking it too. He said that he had loved the couple swing, that she had a great body, and that she would certainly like it. He asked to see her huge breasts up close, she lowered her corset a little, and he gave her one of those sucks that drive Gabi and me crazy. She gave a weak moan and a loud laugh and said she would leave soon, or she would end up sitting on that cock too. Who knows, next time she will also take advantage of our lover!!

If you liked it, please comment. Your comments excite us a lot, and who knows, who knows, it will make her fulfill all her fantasies soon.

Kisses to all!