Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick was soft, held back by the tape, but it was drooling from seeing my little wife being used. She told me to lie down on the bed the way my wife had, and she bound my arms and legs with leather straps. She asked if I was ready for the best orgasm of my life. I replied yes, even though I knew it would be difficult after having enjoyed the father and son's dicks together in my ass. Just as she had done with my little wife, she came to the side of the headboard, lowered my head, and started fucking my mouth with her cock. I felt the taste of my little wife on the cock, and she fucked hard and fast. I left my head well back, relaxed my throat, and just let my tongue soak the cock as it went deeper into my mouth. She fucked fast and hard, and seeing that I was enjoying it, she started to stop with her cock buried in my mouth, increasing the time she spent there with each thrust. It made me gag and drool even more on the cock, and it gave her pleasure. My wife, watching in bed, was bending her legs more to masturbate, even handcuffed, watching the scene of her husband being fucked by the boss. The boss said that she really was a whore, that she had just almost passed out from coming so much, and she already wanted more.

While was still fucking my mouth, the boss grabbed a candle on the side table, lit it, and started pouring hot wax drips over my titties. She fucked my mouth and was teasing them like that. When the two breasts already had many drops of wax on them, she tapped each to remove the hardened wax. Then she pulled her cock from my mouth and lowered the leather corset a little, revealing her huge breasts. They were really big, with big and very hard nipples, very pale. She opened her breasts, one on each side, and leaned over my face, burying it between them, suffocating me with them. She began to suck and bite the nipples of my titties while choking me between her breasts. She had perfect timing. When I was almost out of breath, she would get up and fuck my mouth a little with her cock. Still without much time to recover, she repeated the ritual of suffocating me again with her breasts.

After teasing me like that for a long time, she went to the other side of the bed and, using the same scissors, she also cut my panties. She removed the thick plug from my ass at once, leaving that hole open, and started sucking my ass again, penetrating me with her tongue and fingers. Hearing my moans, she pointed her cock at my ass and did as she had done with my little wife, thrusting everything at once in one deep and fast movement. I felt her go deep inside me with that cock that looked like our lover's, and I groaned deliciously. She started to thrust hard, and realizing that I wouldn't come at first like my wife, she removed the whole cock, leaving me begging her to fuck me. I got the same slap in the face, with the same answer that she decided when I would come.

In the same way she had done with my wife, she started to stick her fingers in my asshole. The amount was increasing until I felt her hand inside me. I was already used to my wife fisting me, as well as huge cocks. She thought she needed something else to tease me. And then she started to place the fingers of her other hand. When she reached the third finger, I felt my ass tight again. She pushed a little more, placed the fourth finger, and began adjusting her other hand to also enter with all of it. She forced little by little, it was difficult, but she managed to bury her other hand together in my ass. When I felt the two hands inside me, pressing my prostate, I came a lot with my cock still soft, still stuck with the tape. She saw my cum running toward my ass and said: now, the other little bitch was done. She withdrew one of her hands and guided her cock to enter my ass together. I now had her hand and her cock thrusting in and out in hard, deep movements. With the other hand, she pulled the bandage that held my "clit" at once, as if it were depilation. All these sensations of pain and pleasure mixed caused my cock to start to harden, and she began a gentle handjob on it. When it got fully hard, she said that now we would all enjoy it.

She got out of me, released my wife, and asked her to fist me with both hands. She had never done that but guided by the boss, she was sticking her hands in me and massaging my prostate. My dick felt like it was going to explode. Then the boss told my wife to start moving her hands as if she was fucking me. She released her strap-on, revealing a smooth pussy as well, and climbed onto the bed on top of me. She sat her pussy on my cock in one go and laid down on my chest, smothering me with her tits as she wiggled on my cock. My wife kept fucking me with her hands and watching her boss wiggling on her hubby's dick. The boss was increasing the pace, still suffocating me with her breasts, and I couldn't stand it. I came hard inside her, and shortly after, she did too. She ordered my wife to remove her hands from my ass and come to the head of the table. She got up from my cock and sat on my face, telling me to clean all her pussy, because since I had soiled it, I had to clean it. She told my wife to suck her breasts, which she did with great pleasure because she had already said to me that she had an immense curiosity to hold and suck them. The boss started wiggling in my face, suffocating me now with her pussy. I licked, sucked, and cleaned her all over, licking her lips, still tied to the bed. With my wife sucking her tits and I sucking her cock, in a few minutes, she came again on my tongue, bathing me with her pussy. She said that she usually didn't come through her pussy, but that she couldn't resist two little sluts as naughty as the two of us.

She let me go, and the three of us went to take a shower. We both gave her a nice bath, alternating between sucking her pussy and big tits. After the shower, we went to her room, lay down on the huge bed, with her in the center, and my little wife and I with new panties that she gave us, and we fell asleep in her arms, leaning against her big breasts. We woke up the next day, hugging that goddess. We chatted for a while, and she asked me if I liked it. I said that I had loved it, that it had been very strong orgasms, but that I still enjoyed sitting on a real cock. She asked if it was true that we had a black lover who ate both of us, and I confirmed that it was. She said she would love to watch this while she fucked us too. I asked her if she had enjoyed cumming on my cock, and she said that she loved it and that a few times in her life, she had been fucked by a real cock, but she couldn't resist. I asked if she would like to try our lover, but she said no, that her thing is a nice luscious pussy, or rarely take advantage of a little slut like me, but that she would love to see him fuck us together. We said he would go home today, so we could tell him how it had been and that it would be a pleasure if she wanted to go with us.

She said she wasn't interested in another male, as she enjoyed being one, but she would love to watch the couple being fucked. We called him to arrange the time, and said she would come along. We went to get ready to go there. We put on our lingerie again (she lent us panties from other sluts she had already fucked, as she had "destroyed" ours when she fucked us), our clothes, and heels. They adjusted my wig again, and we redid the make-up. The boss again put on her strap-on, underwear, suit, and men's shoes, and she looked like a male who would use us.

My wife got out in front, driving our car. The boss and I went to the garage of her house, and we went in her car. To her neighbors, it would still look like she was going out in one of her usual work clothes with a friend at her side. We were talking all the way through, and she rubbed me, running her hands over my legs and breasts, saying I looked very hot as a whore. I asked if anything had happened between her and my wife at the office, and she told me that it was just a couple of kisses the last few days, nothing more, as she doesn't like to take risks at work.

But she said she was very horny for her and that my wife returned the kisses too. I said she was not the first woman she had kissed but the first who played an exclusively active role. She said she loved to fuck little whores like us.

We got home practically together, entered the garage, and went to the living room to wait for our male. My wife was still in heat, as usual. As soon as we got to the living room, she offered the couch for the boss to sit on, and she already sat on her lap, and they started kissing in a torrid way. The boss caressed my wife's breasts still under the dress, rubbed her ass, and said that she had been dying to fuck her since the first day she had seen my wife in the office. My wife clung to her neck if the boss was a male, and they exchanged wet kisses, their tongues tangling. My wife said that she couldn't wait for our lover to arrive, that her pussy was already on fire, and that she needed to put it out. She got up from her lap, took off her dress, leaving only her lingerie, and knelt before the boss to suck her "cock". She again took the cock out without taking off all her clothes and sucked tasty, looking into the eyes of the boss, and saying that she was a bitch, and liked cock in every way. The boss held her head and punched her hard in the mouth. I was sitting in an armchair facing them, watching everything, also dying for our male to arrive soon.

Shortly after, my wife said she wanted to sit on that cock. She got up from the floor, pulled her panties aside, and sat on her boss's lap, wrapping her cock in her pussy. Now she was riding the boss sitting on our couch. She lowered her corset a little, so her breasts were out, offering the boss to use and abuse them. She started sucking on their little nipples and biting them, as she had done to us the night before. My wife got mad when her nipples were teased and moaned very loudly. She jumped on the cock, fucking fast, and asked the boss to slap her ass. The boss started slapping her white ass hard, leaving reddish marks with her fingers.

At that point, we heard the intercom give the two usual rings (it was our combination to know it was our male), and he entered using the key he had for our house. I went to wait for him at the door, and when he opened it, I hugged and kissed him, saying I missed him and his cock. We could hear my wife's moans in the living room, and I said that, as usual, the little whore couldn't stand being without a cock, and was already screwing the boss. I felt his cock, and I thought that it was already hard thinking about the whoring that was happening in the room. I opened his pants, I put his cock out, I jerked a little to finish leaving it fully hard while I kissed his mouth, and he caressed my body. When his cock was at bullet point, I pulled him into the room by his cock. We got there and found my wife on all fours on the couch, with the boss fucking her ass with that roller she used. My little bitch kept moaning loudly and wiggling, her tits swaying with each thrust she took in her ass. I pulled our male close to them, still by the cock, and he bent down to kiss my wife. The boss watched the scene of the little slut husband bringing the lover of the couple by the cock to the wife, the male kissing his wife in the mouth, and then she grabbed the cock to suck a little, got crazier, and started to fuck her ass even harder.

I pulled our male to the other couch and told the girls that if they were already enjoying themselves, I was entitled too. I sat him in the armchair where I was before, so he could watch the two of them having sex, and I knelt at his feet. I unbuttoned his shirt and pants and undressed my male, showing the strong and hot male who fucked us to the boss. I held his cock, and started the blowjob he liked so much. I kissed the head, the whole cock, his sac, and his balls, and I began to lick and suck that monster I adored.

He had his eyes on the blonde dressed as a man fucking my wife in lingerie on the opposite sofa, and from time to time, he would look into my eyes to show that he was enjoying my blowjob. With him, as always, he was affectionate. I swallowed the whole cock and choked, not because he forced my head, but because I really loved to give him a deep throat. He caressed my head, showing that he was enjoying it as usual. And I was leaving that cock very drooling and sticky as I liked.

Meanwhile, my wife had stripped off her boss's suit. The boss was now back in her leather corset, stockings and garters and was fucking Gabriela in missionary on the couch. The boss fucked her pussy hard and deep, and my wife sucked her big tits, sometimes licking the big hard nipples, sometimes being suffocated by them as the boss had done to me. Moaning loudly, she loved the submissive position with her boss.

The male's cock was ready to fuck me, and I asked him if he wanted my ass. He said that he loved fucking me. He put me on all fours in the armchair and came to suck my ass, asking how the boss had eaten us. I started to tell as his rough tongue explored my asshole. I said that both the boss and my little wife had double-fisted me and that the boss had also fucked me with that same cock she was wearing now, and together she fisted me with one hand. My male kissed and caressed my ass, saying he would be affectionate with me.

After lubricating my little hole well, I asked him to sit in the armchair because I wanted to ride him as my wife had done with the boss. I took off my skirt and blouse. My panties were already on the side because he had sucked me. I held his cock, guiding it to my ass while I sat on his lap. When I put his big head against the asshole, I looked at them and said that I was ready to be the female of our lover again.

They continued to fuck, but now they looked together at our armchair. I hugged our male's neck, kissed his mouth, and sat on that cock. I went down slowly, sliding every inch of his thick, delicious black cock into me. He caressed my ass while I was swallowing his dick with my ass. I blinked my asshole to squeeze his dick as he liked. I kissed his horny mouth and felt his tongue that had sucked my ass, exploring my mouth. When I felt my ass on his hip, I knew I had managed to swallow my male's cock again. I stopped to get used to it but continued kissing his mouth. The boss looked on with a horny face as if she couldn't believe she was banging my wife and, simultaneously, watching the husband being fucked in the next armchair by a big, gifted male like that. My wife just moaned and asked the boss to fuck her harder.

I continued kissing our male and popped my titties out of the corset. I brought my nipples closer to his mouth, and he began to suck me as I liked, kissing, licking, and then sucking hard as if he wanted to take milk from my breasts. I started wiggling and riding on his cock, while he alternated his hot mouth between my breasts. I told him that I was ready to pleasure him as he liked and that he was to hold his cock upright as he enjoyed it. I lifted my hips until his cock came out of my ass, and I sat down again until his head passed through my ring very slowly. And I continued to do this while he was still sucking on my titties. My wife looked at the boss and said: see what a whore husband I have? He loves to ride our lover's cock. Look at how his ass is wide open when he leaves the cock. It doesn't even close anymore. And I kept taking the cock out of my ass and putting it back on, very slowly, feeling the big head open my little ring, as our male liked it (and me too, of course!). He squeezed my ass and sucked my tits very hard to show how much his little bitch was giving him pleasure. Those sucks drove me crazy, and I was increasing how much I swallowed from the cock with each sitting. After a few minutes, I started to ride the cock to the bottom, and our male began to give the affectionate slaps that I liked while he fucks me, still sucking my titties.

At that time, my wife had already come, and they hugged each other, admiring our fuck. My wife said I loved having sex with our lover but that sometimes I really enjoyed having two huge cocks in the ass. The boss knew the elasticity of my ass because she had fisted me with both hands and her strap-on and one hand. She asked if I wanted a little help. I looked at my male and asked him if she could fuck me with him. Our male knows how much I love my ass being ripped, and he said she could. He pulled me down onto his chest, opened my ass with his hands, and kissed me. The boss came from behind, spit on my ass, and pointed her strap-on at it. My wife was standing beside her, guiding the cock, helping her boss fuck her little husband with our lover. She put the head of her dick in my ass while my wife held it, put her hands on my shoulders, and pulled me to her dick, making my male enter a little deeper. When her head passed through my asshole, she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me at once, giving a deep thrust until the cock disappeared entirely inside my ass. I continued kissing our black lover and moaned loudly when she entered. She laughed, and he asked if she was teasing his little bitch. I said yes, but I liked the contrast of his affection and her firm grip, and that it suited him well being a strong, hot black man and she being a white bitch, teasing her. She started pumping hard on my ass while she kissed my wife and received caresses on her huge breasts. After a few minutes of fucking like this, she asked me to turn around because she wanted to see my horny face. She took her dick out of my ass, and I spun around on the male's cock (it was easy because now there was room left with just one cock inside me).

He pulled me against his chest, caressing my breasts and kissing my neck. I lifted my legs, making room for her strap-on, and she again thrust all at once, deep, messing with the little whore. And she immediately began to fuck hard and deep, along with my male, filling my ass. After a few minutes, she pulled me towards her, popped her huge tits out of her corset, and proceeded to smother me as she had at her house. My face was tucked between her tits while she and he fucked my ass. Feeling those two cocks inside of me, rubbing against my prostate, it got me so excited that my "clit" also got hard, and in a few minutes, I came tasty, melting my lingerie, my belly, and also her corset. She took the cock out of my ass, made me bend forward with my male's cock still stuck in me, and made me wipe my cum off her corset. I was still riding my male, again almost taking off and feeling his big head open my little ring. I pleased him to come. I asked him how he wanted to come, and he said he wanted it inside my ass.

I turned back to face him, kissing his mouth, and continued to remove and place the big head of his cock in my little ring, very slowly, just until the big head entered. That was wonderful for him and me. We continued kissing, him stroking my ass with his strong hands. We were increasing the speed that entered and exited, but without increasing how much he entered me. His tongue in my mouth muffled my moans. He was close to coming, and so was I. I asked him to fuck me hard and deep so we could come together. I sat at once on his cock, and he moved his hips to fuck me hard while he sucked my titties, and I hugged his neck. He increased the pace until he gave a final, deep thrust and filled my ass with his hot cum, thick and a lot as always. I came along with him, soaking his belly, and collapsed on his chest, kissing his mouth and saying that I loved how he fucked me.

My wife asked if my ass was full of cum as usual, and I turned back, laughed at them, and said: sure, that male is a horse. He cums a lot inside me. My wife already knew what it was like, but the boss didn't. My wife asked if I wanted to drink all of his milk, and I said sure I would. She asked me to wait, sitting on his lap, and ran into the kitchen to get a glass. She came back quickly and asked me to get out of his cock. I went up carefully, still kissing his mouth, and she put the glass directly on my ass to collect the cum that was dripping. My ass, as usual, was wide open, and she left the glass still, collecting everything until it didn't flow anymore. She said that now I could clean our male's cock, and that she would finish cleaning my ass. I knelt on the floor and started to suck that cock that was inside me until a few moments ago, collecting all the cum that was in it. I left the cock clean as always, ending with a kiss on the head, looking at him, and saying how much I loved being fucked by him.