Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabi kept mumbling that she was the only one who hadn't come yet. The boss again gave her a resounding slap on the ass. I saw all her fingers were marked and said that if she wanted cocks in her pussy so much, she'd take it. Gabi gave another naughty laugh at the slap she took. The boss asked our lover to pick her up, lay on the floor, and with Gabi on top, fuck her pussy. He quickly lifted her, laid down on the floor, and punched his cock into her pussy at once. Gabi was really very horny and started to moan very hard. But the boss still wanted to tease her more. She took the strip with the ball again, and with her still blindfolded, put it back in her mouth to control the little bitch. She asked the transvestite to suck my dick to make it hard for me to stick it in her ass. She removed the tape, gave me a delicious blowjob, and guided my dick to Gabi's ass, still stretched because of the truck driver's dick. My cock went in there loosely, but the male and I started to fuck her hard, and her muffled moans increased. When she was about to come, the boss asked us to stop without removing the cocks. Gabi protested, mumbling but unsuccessfully because of the ball in her mouth. The boss came after me and started putting her fingers in my ass, increasing the amount with each thrust until she ran her hand through my ass. My dick got harder and increased in size in Gabi's ass. And then she started sticking her fingers of the other hand in Gabi's pussy, along with our lover's cock. She kept putting one, then two, then three, until she started to force her whole hand inside. Gabi started moaning again and was slapped on the ass by the transvestite. When she began to wiggle, the boss said she was ready for something more.

When I realized it, our transvestite friend had already sucked the truck driver's cock a little, making it hard again. The boss removed her hand from inside her pussy, but left the other still inside my ass, and pulled me forward, burying my cock all in Gabi's ass, and making me almost sit on her ass, making room for the truck driver. He knelt over our lover's legs, leaned his cock on Gabi's pussy, and started to force it inside. I felt those two monsters entering her and crushing my dick inside her ass. Gabi started screaming, muffled by the ball in her mouth. When the two cocks were inside her, they gave her a break to get used to it. In a short time, the little bitch was already wiggling and moaning again. She had two giant cocks in her pussy (which had now turned into a big pussy!), and my dick stuck in her ass. The boss released the ball from her mouth. Gabi immediately screamed that they were making her a whore, that she was all broken in. The boss said she had not authorized her to speak and told the transvestite to stick her cock in her mouth to kept her quiet. Now we were all fucking Gabi. Two cocks in her pussy, one dick in her mouth, and my cock in her ass. My cock was really hard and even bigger because of the fisting the boss was doing on me. The movement was even more difficult to synchronize. They started to fuck my wife's pussy, and at the same time, the transvestite fucked her little mouth, not letting her moan. The rhythm was increasing (and the boss massaged my prostate with her hand to make me come), and we came, one by one. We filled my little slut with cum. The shemale came in her mouth, I came in her ass, and the two males came in her pussy. The boss asked me to lie on the floor and for the males to put her sat on my face so I could clean her pussy.

What I saw was a really gaped pussy. It was still wide open from the damage the cocks had done. My two hands would easily enter it. I sucked and licked affectionately her skinned pussy, sucked the cum inside her, and stroked her clit with my tongue. Gabi still came once more in my mouth and squeezed my head with her thighs. She practically passed out on the floor, exhausted by the fuck she had. The boss asked our male to sit her on the couch. She kissed her on the mouth and asked if she was now satisfied taking cocks in her pussy. She took off her blindfold, and Gabi finally saw that the other male that fucked her was the truck driver. She told the boss that she had liked the surprise because when she saw him fucking me during our trip, she was jealous of his thickness and that she loved having him inside her pussy now. But apparently, they had already arranged everything because the boss came up to me, and, caressing my new breasts, said that she hadn't believed it when Gabi told her that I had taken both of them together in my ass, that I was also a very slutty whore!

Gabi was still slumped on the couch, but apparently, she had also prepared a little surprise for her boss. She winked at the transvestite and our male, and they grabbed the boss, stripping her naked. They took her to the bed and trapped her, tying her hands and legs as they had done to us. Gabi said it was the boss's turn to try each of the cocks. That everyone would fuck her little pussy, and that she wanted to see how far she could go in her ass (I had taken her little head off last time, but she had only tried my cock in her ass!).

Gabi called us and started to suck the cocks in order of size. Mine was the smallest, and I was the first to be sucked to be ready to fuck the boss. While I was sucked, the transvestite licked the boss's pussy, open and tied, and our male gave her his cock to suck, with her head lowered back as she had done with us. When my dick got hard, Gabi called the transvestite to suck her and told me to fuck the boss hard. I got close to her, I gave a good suck on those huge breasts, I licked her mouth with our lover's cock inside it, and I went to insert it in her pussy. She was pretty sticky from the bitching we did, and my cock slid right into her. She wiggled her hips while swallowing our lover's cock with her mouth. When the transvestite's dick got hard, Gabi told us to exchange. I put my wet cock in her mouth (and she felt the juices of her pussy) while the transvestite stuck her cock in her, and Gabi sucked our lover. The transvestite thrust it at once too, and the boss moaned pleasantly with my cock in her mouth. The transvestite fucked her hard and deep, and the little bitch boss was really enjoying it. A few minutes later, Gabi told us to exchange again. This time our male went to put it in her pussy, and the transvestite moved to her mouth. The boss moaned very loudly when our male stuck his big cock in her pussy in one stroke. It looked like he was even revenging what the naughty woman had done to his little whores (he wasn't really into sadism, just patting our asses lightly while he fucked us). The transvestite punched hard in her mouth, making her choke, and also slapped her breasts. Gabi called me to suck the truck driver with her, and while we licked his cock, she told me she had loved that cock too. Now she understood what I had felt when I had been fucked by them together. The truck driver reciprocated by saying he loved our bodies and that we were much better than any real whore he had ever fucked around.

When his dick got really hard, Gabi dragged him holding the cock to the boss, and asked our lover to fuck her mouth again. That now she was going to feel that monster in her pussy. That it wasn't for him to take his cock out of her mouth because she wanted her not to be able to moan while being broken into, as she had done to us. She pointed that thick cock to the boss's pussy, and pushed the truck driver's body at once into her, to break into her pussy. And then he called the transvestite to mock the boss's big breasts while she was fucked in the pussy and mouth by those cocks. I went to kiss her mouth, along with our male's cock. The boss was writhing with pleasure, but when she was about to come, Gabi told us to stop because now it was time to find out what the boss would put up with in her ass. Her eyes widened because, until that day, she had only tried my little cock.

With her still lying on her back on the bed, legs apart, Gabi gave her ass a good lick, told me to stick it back in her pussy to use her juices to lubricate, and told me to fuck her ass. I put it on slowly while Gabi and the transvestite played with her clit. She kept moaning with lust, and now she was moaning even harder. Gabi told me to leave and told the transvestite to fuck her. The transvestite did the same thing, stuck her dick in the pussy, and exclaimed: it's really gaped but very sticky. She took off her cock, and pointed at her ass. With the experience of someone who's already broken in many asses, he started to insert it slowly, so she could get used to her cock's head. The boss moaned even more, and now Gabi was licking her clit, while I caressed her breasts. I praised her, saying she was doing very well and for her to relax because Gabi wouldn't settle down until she took all the cocks in her ass. After fucking a little, Gabi asked the transvestite to leave and make room for our lover. He also stuck it in her pussy, which was still sticky, and leaned his big head on the blonde's ass. Our male knew that his cock was for a few, and he didn't do what Gabi asked (she asked him to stick it in at once, break it in for good!). He was careful. The boss started screaming in a mixture of pleasure and pain. I started to lick her clit so she could distract herself, and Gabi and the transvestite went to have fun with her big breasts. I was licking and sucking her clit to relax and opening her ass for our male to enter. He was affectionate (as he always was with us) and slowly put his cock all over her. He pumped a little, and as he didn't want to be too harsh, he gave up his place to the next one. He said that today was just for her to try, but that he had loved her very tight ass and that one day he wanted to fuck her with affection.

The truck driver arrived with the thickest dick, pointed to her pussy to lubricate it as the others did, and asked if they were sure about that. He was also aware of the damage his cock could do. Gabi said, of course, that he had to break into her ass too. But he made a point of asking the boss for an answer, and she looked on, not knowing how to respond. Apparently, she wanted to try it but didn't know if she could handle it. I kissed her on the mouth, asked if she was relaxed, and told her that he had been very affectionate with me and that I trusted him. If she really wanted to try, I would help her, and if she couldn't take it, he would stop. She gave a smile and asked us to lubricate her ass more. I spread a lot of lubricant on her ass and his cock, guiding it slowly inside her. It was still open by our lover, but I know how thicker his cock was. I started kissing and stroking her butt again for her to relax while our lover caressed her huge breasts. The head went in, and she started screaming, saying she was being torn apart. I told her to relax and that in a few seconds, she would have the best orgasm of her life, and I continued sucking her clit. Soon she started to moan tasty, and in a few minutes, she came. An intense orgasm, with her whole body shaking, with that big cock stuck in her ass, my mouth in her pussy, and everyone caressing her body.

We'd all gotten into her, her pussy and ass, but we still hadn't come. Gabi told everyone to jerk off and cum on their big breasts and her face because she wanted to see her boss bathed in cum. We went one by one cumming on her, leaving her all wet. When we finished, her face was smeared, with thick white spots all over her mouth, nose, cheeks, eyes, and forehead. Her breasts were also very squishy. Gabi gathered all the cum from her big tits around her nipples and called me to clean them. We squeezed her breasts, and we sucked her nipples, and she moaned deliciously. Gabi asked the transvestite to take the thick dildo the boss had used on her and stick it in her pussy. We continued sucking her tits, with her moaning, with her face still covered by cum.

We went up her neck, cleaned it, and got to her face. We kissed and sucked the cum from her forehead to her mouth. We cleaned her eyes and nose, and when we went to clean her mouth, we exchanged ardent kisses with her, sharing the cum with her thirsty mouth while our tongues tangled. We kissed her together while the transvestite increased the rhythm of the dildo in her pussy. This made her come again, now sharing all the cum with Gabi and me. She came pleasantly and relaxed (different from the previous electric orgasm) but said she loved it. Just as she loved to abuse little whores like Gabi and me, she loved being abused too.

It was already Saturday morning, and we slept all over the room, dividing ourselves between the floor and sofas, all exhausted but very fulfilled.

If you liked it, please comment. Your comment excites us a lot, and who knows, maybe it will make her fulfill all her fantasies soon.

Kisses to all!

12