Fantasies of a lonely wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Gina continues her sexual fantasies.
1.4k words
3.49
9.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continues from my 1st and 2nd work

Chapter V - Gina

Gina understood that she would continue married with Bill and if Bill didn't give her sex, then she would look elsewhere, because fucking the delivery man and the stranger nudist was what she needed and she loved it. She needed to feel that way, she deserved it, because she took care of the house, the boys and Bill, but no one take care of her.

She started to draw and paint again, she went more often to museums and art galleries, also occasionally she was selling one or two canvas to a friend that had connections in the art industry, she made her really happy.

Gina received an offer from Eloise her sister, to spend time with her and her house in the country side, which she gladly accepted, the boys were on school holidays and she needed the break, Greece was a while back, so the was something good for her mind. Unfortunately Bill couldn't come because he was in Chicago closing a deal for his firm.

Gina was excited for many reasons, one she would spend time with her sister, she could read, paint and draw in the calm of nature, her body could spend time with her sister children and she knew that before she married Bill, Jim had a crush on her and she would like to explore that.

Jim came from a rich family, he was from Texas and his family dealt with cattle. While his father dealt with the farm he dealt with the business side of selling to butchers, supermarkets, restaurants, etc... The family business also had horses, which they breed and train for shows, selling and competitions.

Jim was from Irish family, in his late 40s, tall, had ginger hair and freckles, with an average body. Eloise her sister already told her that he wasn't to gifted with his cock, but he was good at sex and that is what Gina wanted.

Eloise decided to take all the children to a theme park, Jim couldn't go because he was finishing off some contract with his lawyer and Gina decided to explore the woods around the house.

Eloise and the children left the house, Jim finish with the lawyer and Gina came back from her walk in the woods, so Jim and Gina were all alone in the house at least for another 4 hours until Eloise and the children came back from the fun park.

Jim couldn't stop thinking of Gina and he knew that she had sexual issues with Bill, because Eloise told him, so this was finally his opportunity to get what he always wanted.

Chapter VI - Brother in law

Jim approached Gina and he saw her reading a book on the couch, she had a white t-shirt that he could see her nipples and a loose shorts that he could see her panties, because of the way she was sitting. He sat down in front of her on an armchair to watch tv and time to time was looking towards her pussy to have a glimpse of her panties. Gina notice this, so she told Jim that she was going to the toilet. Gina did go to the toilet, but to take her panties off, because she notice that Jim was looking at her panties, so she wanted him to see her pussy, she was already wet with this. She went back and sit down on the same way, to make sure he notice and see, this time Gina was shave, she done it last night, Jim was going to have a surprise.

As soon as Jim looked and notice that she didn't have panties, that her shaved pussy and was went, his cock was up and hard like he never had it before and Gina notice that, she was loving it.

On purpose Gina asked Jim for a glass of water, but he said that he could stand up, she asked him why and he replied that he was too embarrassed to say. Gina replied and said that nothing that he had to say would shocked her or she would take offence regardless of what it was.

Jim apologised for what he was going to say, asked Gina to keep it between them and told her that he was horny and his cock was hard, because he was looking at her nipples and her pussy. Gina smiled and said that she noticed, but that she wasn't offended, surprised and that she would keep secret. Gina wasn't guilty for betraying her sister, because in the past Eloise use to try to do sexual things with Bill when she was drunk while Gina and Bill were still dating, so this was a payback.

Jim asked Gina if he could show her his cock and she said yes, he put his shorts down and came close to her, it wasn't a big cock, just average, but it was hard and she like that. He asked Gina if she could show him her boobs, so she took her t-shirt. She told Jim to touch them, which he did and he asked Gina if he could suck them. Jim finally touch, feel, see and taste big boobs, Eloise had small boobs. Gina said yes. While Jim was doing this, she started to touch his balls and cock. Jim started to moan with pleasure, she had warm hand, it was nice to feel those hand on his balls. She then started to smell and lick his cock, which fell good, but Eloise was also good in licking cock, she had a very big and large tongue.

Jim then put his right hand in to her shorts and started to touch her pussy, occasionally fingering her, Gina was horny with pleasure and she started to moan of pleasure as well. With this Gina started to suck Jim hard cock and he was over the mood, she was better than Eloise.

Gina took her short and told Jim to lick her pussy, she wanted to cum while he licked her pussy, so he went down on her. Jim wasn't too good in doing this, Bill was much better, so Gina had to direct him the way she wanted, the way she felt better. He being coached made him feel embarrassed. Gina had a bigger pussy than Eloise and her inner labia was coming outside her outer labia and this made him hard, Eloise had a perfect pussy with all in place.

Gina pulled Jim up and throw him to the couch, she went on top of him and started to fuck him, she knew he was going to last because Eloise said Jim was good in bed, so she was looking forward. She held his hand and put on her ass and asked him to squeeze hard and she fucked him hard, putting her hand on his legs behind her back and she came. Then she moved forward, hold his hands and put on her boobs closer to his face and ask him to touch them and lick them while she was pushing his shoulders down and she came. Then she turn around on her back lay down on his chest, put on of his hand on her pussy and the other on her boobs and with her hand she was directing him how to move them to give her more pleasure and she came. Finally she moved forward with her ass towards his face with her asshole wide open and with her hands on his legs and fucked him so hard and fast that Jim couldn't hold it any longer. Jim full of pleasure only could say, I am coming, I am coming, I am coming, and he came inside Gina, warm load of cum. Gina came off Jim and came also by squirting in his face and continue stroking his cock to finish him off.

Gina had her 3 fantasy and she was happy. She and he promised not to tell anyone, just their little dirty secret and to keep things normal between them, but Gina also said to Jim that this was the one and only time that happen. They agreed as adults and each one went to separate ways. Gina once again wasn't feeling guilt, not towards her sister and definitely not towards Bill. She done what she felt good doing and she felt good. Sex was part of her life now and it was fantastic.

To be continued