Fantasies Pt. 02

Story Info
Saoirse & Neil try out a butt plug.
1.1k words
4.53
4.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Ohh that feels good." Saoirse gasped quickly as Neil finally pushed the butt plug the whole way in to her lubed ass and the vibrations tickled through her body, making her groan.

Neil kissed and caressed her ass cheeks as she lay her chest and shoulders on the bed and pushed her ass back towards him. "Go slow, Neil go slow!" she whispered as Neil stood up and slowly pushed his cock into her wet, swollen and lubed pussy. She groaned feeling him stretch her and feeling completely full.

"Awww fuck Saoirse, that's tight. Aww fuck." he groaned, inhaling sharply as he slowly eased into her pussy.

"Oh my God I feel so full. Ohh! Ohh!" she gasped.

"I'm not even half way in yet." he panted. "Aw your pussy's so tight like this." he groaned.

"Mmmm I'm trying to take you all, I want you all inside me." she groaned, pushing back against him slowly until his cock was right inside her and their thighs touched. They both gasped. "Ohhh my God. It's so deep, Neil." Saoirse panted and groaned loudly. "Ohh I can't move, don't move for a moment!" Saoirse panted urgently.

"Relax, gorgeous!" Neil breathed, caressing her back with his right hand. "Fucking hell, I can feel that vibrating right along my cock.' he groaned. He paused and took a deep breath. "Alright?" he asked. She hummed in agreement. "Aww yeah." he groaned as he started fucking her.

"Go slow! Go slow, Neil. Oh my God!" she moaned.

Neil laughed and stopped. "I'm telling you, God knows all about it tonight!" He grasped Saoirse's hips. She groaned a laugh. "Does it feel good?" he asked, withdrawing slowly and holding the butt plug in place.

"Mm hm." she hummed. "Different but good." she panted, looking back at him. Neil slid back inside her and starting fucking her steadily. Saoirse moaned loudly, overwhelmed by the new sensations. The combination of Neil's cock fucking her deep in her pussy and the vibrating butt plug in her ass took her breath away. She made loud, uncontrollable moaning sounds as she became lost in the pleasure.

Neil groaned and panted, so many of his senses stimulated by what was happening. Hearing Saoirse moaning like he'd never heard before, feeling her warm, wet pussy squeezing his cock and the vibrations of the butt plug, watching as his throbbing cock slid in and out of her, smelling her scent as her warm skin writhed against him. Neil suddenly found himself at the point of no return. "Oh fuck!" he groaned quickly just before he growled and shuddered as he thrust his load hard inside her. Saoirse continued moaning as she felt him come inside her in thick, heavy spurts. He leaned heavily against her, breathing heavily. "Sorry, I..." he panted, kissing her back.

Saoirse reached back and grasped his hand. "It's ok!" she breathed, interrupting him.

"I got lost in it, did you come?" he panted, looking down at her. She shook her head and winced, indicating the butt plug that still vibrated in her ass. "Do you want it out?" he asked. She shook her head. "Move forward a bit." he said, guiding her further up the bed before pulling his cock out and quickly lying on his back underneath her, lifting her up to sit on his face.

"Oh my god! Neil! Are you sure you wa..." Saoirse gasped as Neil started licking her pussy. Her face frowned in pleasure as she felt him licking her while the butt plug vibrated in her ass. "Oohhh yes." she groaned. Thinking about him licking her pussy after he'd just come inside it sent her into overdrive. She spread her lips exposing her clit and gently teasing it, thrilled as she felt him licking his own fluids out of her. She grasped his hair with her left hand and guided his rhythm. She moaned in waves at the sound and feel of him licking her. She leaned forward slightly to support herself on the bed frame with both hands and looked down at him. "Do you need a break? Can you breathe?" she asked breathing heavily, lifting herself up slightly. Neil shook his head, panting and she smiled coyly as she saw his face smeared with his own cum from her pussy. "This is so fucking hot!" she groaned, repositioned herself on his face.

He grasped her thighs and went for her sweet spot, licking her clit as she moaned and rocked her hips. She leaned on the bed frame as she felt her orgasm rise in her pelvis. "Mmm don't stop, I'm nearly there." she groaned. She bucked her hips against his mouth. "Mmm yeah I'm so close. Oh my God!" she moaned loudly. Low groaning growls rose from her throat, her body jerked and contorted as she came hard on his mouth. "Stop the plug, stop it, take it out!" she pleaded urgently. "Slowly!" Neil slowly pulled out the butt plug, switched it off and threw it across the bed. Saoirse's legs trembled as she quickly sat up and slid down Neil's body, kissing him in groping deep kisses as they shared his come between their mouths, groaning and breathing heavily. "Oh my GOD, Neil!" Saoirse breathed. Neil breathed heavily and smiled awkwardly as she kissed and licked his face.

Sighing heavily she rolled onto the bed and Neil looked down his body and at his hands. "There's cum everywhere!" he exclaimed.

"I'll get YOU the wipes for a change, shall I?" Saoirse teased, leaning across him to get wipes from his night stand. They cleaned each other up and lay on the bed maintaining eye contact with each other and caressing each other. "How was it for you?" Saoirse asked with a giggle. Neil laughed. "No really, how did you feel about all that?" she asked.

Neil nodded. "Yeah, good." he said.

"Is that it? 'Yeah, good'." she asked, impersonating his deep voice. "Care to elaborate?" she smiled.

"Yeah, I liked it. It was good. And we both came hard." he replied.

"Would you do any of it again?" she asked.

"Yeah." he said, gazing at her.

"Ok, which bit?" she asked.

"All of it." he said, raising his eyebrows. "Apart from blowing my load so soon." he shrugged with one shoulder. "But yeah, good." he nodded.

"Ok. Good." Saoirse laughed. "I know you probably need a while to process it and I'm jumping in like 'WELL?'... sorry!" she smiled and Neil raised his eyebrows.

"You?" Neil asked. Saoirse nodded enthusiastically. "Fantasy fulfilled?" he smirked.

"Definitely!" Saoirse agreed with a satisfied sigh.

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers