Fantasies Satisfied

Story Info
Two of Mary's fantasies are satisfied, and the future is set.
8.6k words
3.8
16.3k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the third chapter in the "Cuckolding a Follower" series. It's better to start this series from the beginning, so if you have not read the first two chapters, I urge you to do so before continuing. This is a story of Dominance and submission, BDSM, and cuckoldry. It is a work of fiction, although what inspired me was an actual event, an email I received in response to a story I published in Loving Wives titled 'The Big-Dicked Stranger'. I have changed all names and locations to protect everyone's identities. To the sender of that feedback email, thank you for the inspiration, and if you've found this story, I hope you enjoy it. The following fictional account describes what could have occurred from my perspective. This is a revised version of the original story, slightly modified to correct some grammar and spelling, and to add a few amplifying and clarifying paragraphs.

This chapter includes an interracial sex scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our first meeting, spending days enjoying her body while her husband was away on travel, I tried to get my life back to normal, but Mary was never far from my mind. Her lush lips, her perfect breasts, the taste of her sex, even the smell of her perfume, that blend of orange, jasmine, and rose; all those things and more burst into my thoughts at random times. She was a born submissive, the only teaching she needed was how to fully embrace her nature and how best to please me. At night, as I fell asleep, I remembered the feeling of her warm body pressed against me, and invariably, my cock rose.

Yet, I couldn't shake the feeling that what I had done was wrong. Taking another man's wife as a submissive was bad enough, at least our phone conversations didn't involve physical contact. Plus, I had given John what he asked for, I had convinced her to become a Hotwife. We had all benefitted from our early relationship. Where I went off the rails was allowing myself to be the man who put his cock in her, that's where I broke my own rule. She'd goaded me into it by using my emotions, but I'd allowed it to happen. I took her as my sexual submissive, enjoying a physical relationship with another man's wife. As if that wasn't bad enough, I'd then lost all my morals and made love to her. Our last entanglement at the house in Fortville had been exquisite, two new lovers exploring each other as if they were fated to be together. That's the night I'll remember for the rest of my life.

But how could I have done this? I mentally berated myself and attempted to drown in a cheap bottle of whiskey that I kept for cooking. In my drunken stupor, I nearly called her a hundred times. Even as my dominant side pushed for me to reach out, I knew I had to let it be her choice where our relationship was going. I didn't want to make her run by pushing her. She was a Hotwife now, and though I was responsible for that transition, I knew I had no enduring claim to her. How she lived the lifestyle, even whether she continued, was between her and her husband. I knew I had to look at her submission to me as an exhilarating episode in my life and nothing more. I would not attempt to force her to continue our Dom/sub relationship, that's not the way I am. I refuse to force a woman to do things she doesn't want to do, including spending time with me. When a woman truly submits and hands over control, that's when it's exhilarating; when it's their choice, when they choose to submit of their own free will. I was disciplined enough to let her decide if, and when, we would meet.

I tried to get her off my mind by releasing screams from a couple of my other ladies, Putri and Bethany. Putri is a petite Indonesian; dark-haired, brown-eyed, with perfect shape and caramel skin. Her name means 'Princess' in her native tongue. There is barely a hair on her body, other than her long wavy locks that cascade over her breasts. I enjoy it when she lays me back and bounces on my shaft, chanting "Lebih, isi saya!" (More, fill me!). Bethany is even tinier, in every way. Each of her tits barely fills my mouth, but fuck, she is a naughty woman. This little redhead from the UK usually leaves me with a sore cock after our insanely energetic pleasure sessions. She has the most amazing mouth and loves the taste of a man's seed. What she lacks in tits is compensated by her tight sex that milks every last drop from me.

But as much as I enjoy Putri and Bethany, I feel a hitch in my breath when my phone rings and the caller ID shows Mary's number.

"Hello," I answer.

"Mimi needs to play, Sir," she says breathlessly, "I can't get you out of my mind."

I chuckled. "It seems we both have that problem, Mimi."

"I'm pleased to hear that, Sir. I need more of you. I need to feel your hand and your paddle on my flesh. I need to feel your cock stretching me open. I need to feel you touch me in places my husband can't."

"How is your husband, Mimi? Has he accepted you as his Hotwife?"

"Yes, Sir. He was quite pleased when he came home that weekend. He took his pleasure from me multiple times until we were exhausted. By Sunday night I was covered in his seed and leaking from my sore cunny. He made me recount our time together, Sir. Over and over I told our story. He was disappointed that I had taken a shower before he arrived, he wanted to smell and taste the results of our sex."

"Did you allow him to enjoy your ass, Mimi?"

"No, Sir. That part of me belongs to Lumiere."

"You're such a very good girl. Have you been with any other men?"

"No, Sir, not yet. John has asked me when I will. I'm not sure how to answer him, this is all so new to me."

"So . . . do I come to you, or do you come to me?"

"I'm unsure, Sir. I'd like your help with my fantasy of being watched. I can't stop thinking about it. I find my mind drifting during the day, to thoughts of you taking me while others observe us. I want to look into their eyes while you spank me, then fill me with your cock and drag screams from my soul. I want them to watch my face and hear my moans when you make me cum."

"I can arrange for your fantasy to come true if you would be willing to accompany me to a sex club."

"I thought you could, but I don't know about a sex club. What if I saw someone I know, Sir?"

"We wouldn't do it there in Indy. There's a club close to where I live and I'm a member. It's very discrete and far enough away that we won't run into any other suburban Indy housewives," I chuckled. "Think about it, you would need to stay with me. We can pick a weekend that works for all involved. You can even invite John if you wish. He could wait at my place while you and I go to the club, then reclaim you when we return. I have a large guest room that you can use."

She let out a huge sigh. "I'll talk to John about a weekend away."

"Are you naked and wearing my collar?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Would you like to cum for me today, Mimi?"

"Please, Sir."

"So let's begin. Do you have your vibrator nearby?"

"I have a new toy, Sir. It reminds me of you, long and thick and covered in veins."

I smiled to myself, she must have been back to one of the adult stores in town. "Then let's begin, Mimi. I'm going to stroke my cock while you enjoy my stand-in."

"Mmm, I feel your tip probing my sex, Sir. I'm quickly becoming wet with anticipation."

"You're so warm and wet, Mimi. I need to be in you."

"Yes, Sir. I feel you place your tip at my entrance. I feel the pressure as you force your way into me. My lips flare around your head, sucking you in."

"You are so wet for me, Mimi. So wet and so tight. The sensation of entering you nearly pushes me over the edge. It's been too long since I've enjoyed you. I need you, Mimi. I urgently need to feel your lips around my shaft."

"Then do it, Sir. Press yourself into me until there's nothing left. Fill me up. I need to feel you stretching me open."

"I'm going in, Mimi. I'm filling you, tapping at the end of your satin tunnel. Fully sheathed in your wet heat."

"Yes, Sir! Fill me up. Oooohhhh, Sir. No man has ever filled me so completely. I can feel my muscles gripping you, quivering around your invading shaft. Oh, fuck, Sir. I'm cumming on you!"

"Let yourself go, Mimi. Cum on me. I can feel you quivering."

"I feel your lips on mine, Sir. Your tongue is probing my mouth while your cock probes my depths."

"Your mouth tastes inviting Mimi, just like your sex."

"I'm pulling out, Mimi."

"No, Sir! Please! I need you in me!"

"I want what's mine alone, Mimi. Tell me again that you've not allowed your husband to take you there."

"No, Sir. Only you."

"Then give it to me, Mimi. Relax and allow me in."

She hesitated, I heard her shift position and then she continued. "Yes, Sir."

"Relax, Mimi."

"Oh, Sir."

"Mmm, you're my slut, aren't you, Mimi?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm your dirty little slut. Your head is in me, Sir. It burns so good."

"Take all of me, Mimi. Take every inch. Am I wet enough from your nectar?"

"Yes, Sir," she moaned. "Oh, Sir, I don't think you can go any deeper."

"Touch yourself, Mimi. Rub your hard little clit. I want to feel you cum with my shaft buried in your tight little asshole."

"I'm cumming, Sir! Aaahh!"

"I'm cumming with you, Mimi! My seed is spilling deep inside you."

Her breathing stuttered and a long moan escaped both our lips as we came together over the phone.

"Thank you, Sir," she panted.

"Thank you, Mimi. Let me know when you plan to visit me."

I ended the call and reached for the box of tissues on my nightstand. I'd spilled quite a load on my stomach. I've never been a fan of phone sex, but that was hot!

When she called back the next day, she told me that she and John agreed to accept my offer to spend a weekend, and they even had a weekend picked out. I agreed to their proposed dates and we considered it settled; I would host them in two weeks, she would accompany me to the club on Saturday night where we could perform for an audience in one of the playrooms, and then we'd return to my place where John would reclaim her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the agreed day, they arrived in the late afternoon. I anxiously watched as they approached the door. She wore black yoga pants and a polo shirt that seemed one size too small. Her attire hugged all of her curves and I couldn't help but devour her with my eyes as she approached. She saw me in the doorway and smiled. John was a few steps behind her, and he also smiled when he saw me. I'd planned a light meal, and we sat around the kitchen table. It was an opportunity for John and I to get to know each other since this was our first meeting. It was a bit awkward at the beginning, but since we had much in common through our work we soon fell into comfortable conversation. Mary sat close by John, their bodies in intimate contact. Her eyes sparkled as she gazed at him; and his as he smiled at her. It seemed that before me was a couple truly in love.

As the time for Mary and I to depart drew near I began to clear the table. John told us to get ready to leave and that he would worry about cleaning up. Mary and I went to change and we met back in the living room as John was finishing with the dishes. I wore black jeans and a black stretch button-down dress shirt. Mary wore a sleeveless black and white mini-dress and black heels. Long rhinestone earrings dangled from her ears and my rhinestone collar adorned her neck.

"Holy fuck," John muttered when he saw his wife. She blushed under his consuming gaze.

Mary came to stand next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist as if we were a couple posing for a photograph.

"What do you think, John?"

"You both look fantastic! You're both so sexy."

"People will watch him spank me and fuck me tonight, babe. Are you sure you're okay with that?"

"Yes," his voice cracked.

Her soft, curvy hips swayed as she sashayed in his direction, a lurid smile dancing across her luscious lips. Her body moved with the grace of a dancer. The possessive part of me wanted to pull her back and claim her here and now, to own every inch of her. My breath hitched as she pressed her body against her husband and she grasped his cock through his trousers.

"And then I'm going to come back here, with his cum running down my legs, and you're going to have your way with me, aren't you?"

"Yes," he hushed.

"I love you, John, nothing can change that. You are mine and I am yours, never-ending."

"Yes, my love. Never-ending. Now go enjoy yourselves."

As Mary and I drove away she reached across the console and placed her hand on my thigh. We smiled at each other.

"Excited?" I asked.

"Trembling," she responded. "I can't wait to make my fantasy come true."

"I've reserved a room and put out the word that there will be a performance tonight. Hopefully, we have a large audience."

She squealed with delight and squeezed my thigh.

We arrived at the club and began the process of authorizing her inside. Though she was with me it was still necessary to have her sign an agreement. She was given a white bracelet signifying her as a non-member under escort. This meant that she should be left alone without my approval, and hers of course. The woman behind the counter took her purse and my bag and secured them in a locker, then handed me a key.

"The room you reserved has been set up as requested," she said with a smile.

I placed my hand on Mary's elbow and gently directed her through the curtain into the main area of the club. Here was where people could mingle and meet. There was a bar that served soft drinks and virgin cocktails, alcohol and informed consent generally don't mix well. I directed Mary across the room and down the hallway. Several guests in the main room caught my eye and nodded, they knew what was going to happen and were likely to be in the audience.

At the end of the hallway stood a set of double doors with a velvet rope strung across them. If you wanted privacy, you could shut the door; if you allowed watchers then you left the door open and placed the velvet rope across the entrance. Tonight, we wanted a room of observers. I removed the rope and inserted the key into the lock. Mary gasped as I swung the doors open.

In the center of the room, on a raised round stage, was a platform bed, the mattress was covered with a white satin sheet and the bed was illuminated by recessed lights. Recessed into the floor at one end of the bed were two hook eyes with leather cuffs attached to them. Two posts stood nearby, with a beam between them, and from the beam hung a pair of cuffs. Around the perimeter of the room, the walls were lined with plushly upholstered benches.

"Does our theater and its stage meet your approval, my sub?"

"Yes, Sir," she whispered as she stepped upon the platform and looked up and then down at the cuffs quizzically.

"To restrain you in all your naked glory," I said with a chuckle.

I stepped onto the platform and took her by the shoulders, looking into her eyes.

"Do you consent to what's going to happen here tonight?"

She swallowed hard, "Yes, Sir."

"What is your safe word, Mimi."

"It's Mary, Sir."

As we stood there, members and a couple of guests under escort began to fill the room. As they took their seats we could see their faces, but the lighting accentuated the bed and allowed us to easily ignore their presence if desired. The room soon filled and a few more stood in the doorway, a standing-room-only crowd had gathered for Mimi's debut. I raised my hands to quiet the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," I spoke softly, "Welcome to tonight's event. I'd like to introduce you to Mimi." I motioned to her and she blushingly smiled. "Mimi has a bit of an exhibitionist fantasy and so tonight, you are invited to watch as I enjoy her." I turned to Mimi.

"It's time to strip you, my slut," I said to her as I moved behind her and slowly moved the zipper pull on her dress down to its bottom. She raised her trembling arms above her head and the dress pooled at her feet, leaving her standing there naked. As she stepped out of the dress there was a soft clapping from the audience.

I slid my hands along her sides and cupped her breasts, giving them a soft squeeze followed by a gentle pinch and roll of her nipples. They stood at attention, hard little half-inch knobs pointing slightly upwards, and projecting proudly from her large, knobby areolae. I leaned forward and inhaled the scent of her perfume, the same one she always wore. I noticed that she trembled under my touch, no doubt in nervous excitement.

"Breathe, my dear," I whispered, "They're here for you."

She took a deep breath and slowly released it. "Take me, Lumiere. Make me fill the room with moans of pleasure."

"Mmmm, an excellent idea," I softly groaned as I kissed my way down her neck.

She tipped her head to the side and closed her eyes, surrendering to my will. I felt her body relax as she released a soft moan. Turning her to face me, I grasped her by the nape of the neck, and with gentle pressure, I urged her lips to mine while my other hand reached for her sex. I dragged two fingers between her wet lips, then gently circled her hardening nub. What started as gentle and loving became a lust-filled dance of lips and tongues before she threw her head back and groaned as an orgasm washed over her. Again, the audience softly clapped.

"They love you," I whispered to her, "Now, undress me, and let's get things started."

She slowly knelt in front of me and caressed me through my trousers. I quickly grew to my fullest as she leaned in and kissed me through the fabric. I could feel the warmth of her breath flow around me. She looked up at me, her gorgeous blue eyes nearly glowing in the overhead light. I suddenly felt as if I was falling into a blue abyss. Fortunately, she broke my reverie when she removed her lips from me and began unbuttoning my shirt, starting at the bottom. As her fingers worked toward my throat, she slowly rose to her feet.

When she unfastened the top button I fell into her mouth once again, and she tugged at the bottom of my shirt. As it came untucked she pushed it off my shoulders and tossed it aside. She broke the contact between our lips and began kissing her way down my chest, slowly kneeling until she was right back where she started. This time, she unbuttoned the waist of my jeans and lowered the zipper. Grasping the waistband she tugged them down and I stepped from my pants. I'd "gone Commando" today and my purple head bounced in front of her face. She looked up at me and smiled as she reached for my cock.

"Suck me, slut." I commanded as she wrapped her fingers around me. Opening her mouth, she engulfed my crown and I moaned in pleasure. Her mouth felt delicious as she slid her lips downward. I heard murmurs from the assembled audience as Mimi gradually took my full length into her throat, never gagging, and settled her lips at my root for a moment. Then unable to hold her breath any longer, she pulled off me and sucked in a ragged breath.

"Very good, Mimi," I smiled, "Now stand and come with me."

I took her hand and led her to where the restraints were mounted. I knelt at her feet and strapped the cuffs around her ankles, then rose and cuffed her wrists together on the beam. She was positioned perfectly, her legs were spread and she was bent slightly at the waist. Her nipples, which normally pointed slightly upwards, were pointed directly at the audience and stood rigidly at attention. I stood beside her and gave one cheek a firm smack with a hand.

"Perfect," I whispered into her ear. "Look at them, Mimi."

In truth, she hadn't stopped looking at the audience since they'd arrived. I reached between her legs and found she was sopping wet. I easily slid two fingers into her, coating them in her excitement. I withdrew them and pressed them to her mouth. "Taste what they do to you," I whispered, and she eagerly took my fingers in and licked them clean. It was about now that the entire stage began to slowly rotate. I'd asked a member of the staff to flip the switch that controlled the motion once I had Mimi secured in her restraints.