Fantasies Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released my wrist and I opened the door, John was sitting on the sofa watching television. She ran to him and he quickly stood, their arms intertwined as she melted against him and pulled his mouth to hers, slipping her tongue between his lips. They kissed passionately for several moments, lips crushing against each other then darting away; tongues dancing in the space between, and then diving deep into willing mouths. Panting, Mary broke the kiss.

"Do I taste like a bad girl?" she asked John.

"You taste like a slut, Mary. I love it . . . and I love you."

"I love you too, darling. And I can't believe how much I love fucking other men for you," she said, looking deep into his eyes as she held his face and gently stroked his cheeks.

"Other men?" he asked, his voice crackling with excitement, "as in more than one?"

He looked at her quizzically, then at me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I have a surprise for you tonight, my love. Take me to bed and ravish me. I'll tell you all about my evening." And with that, she took him by the hand and led him down the hallway toward the guest room.

I turned the other direction, toward my master suite in the other wing of the house. When my wife and I had the house built we purposefully separated the bedrooms so that we would have a wing to ourselves. That way whatever happened in our room wouldn't disturb our guests, and vice versa. Tonight, I wished we hadn't done that. I wanted to eavesdrop on what was going to happen in the guest room. Instead, I took a long shower then crawled exhaustedly into bed and fell into a restful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rose early the next morning after a restful night, and when I stepped into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee I could hear the spray of water in the guest shower, and the moans of Mary. I glanced down the hallway and discovered the door to the guest bedroom was open, and the door to the guest bath was ajar. I could make out portions of their conversation as they showered together, the fact of which relieved some of the anxiety I had felt. I figured if they were having shower sex after what had happened yesterday, then they were solid in their relationship. I leaned against the wall at the end of the hallway, sipping my coffee and listening to them.

"Eat me again baby, before I wash my pussy. I can't believe how hard you got eating another man's cum from me last night. Now it's time to eat your own," I heard through the gap in the door.

"I love to clean up between your legs after another man has made a mess of you. Don't forget, I licked it up as it ran down your thighs, too. I nearly came when you pulled that cup and the mixture of the two of you spilled out. Fuck, I nearly shot my load right then!"

More of Mary's moans came through the gap. Her moans are music to my ears, and my cock stirred in my lounge pants.

"Oh, fuck, my love, we taste amazing!" I heard him groan.

"Kiss me, I want to taste our love," she responded as it grew quiet save for the spray of the shower.

I grew a bit embarrassed at eavesdropping on such an intimate moment, so I slipped out onto the patio to finish my coffee. When I came back inside to get my second cup, Mary was there in her robe, her hair still damp, preparing two cups of coffee.

"Good morning," I smiled.

"Good morning," she smiled back.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, not letting on that I'd overheard them.

She sat the cups down and wrapped her arms around me. "Everything is perfect. Thank you for last night, and for inviting John. He and I had an amazing night, and a pretty fantastic morning so far." Then she pulled me into her mouth. She tasted like cum, and I eagerly probed her with my tongue.

"We need to talk this morning, all three of us," I said after withdrawing.

"John and I will be dressed soon. Can we sit down and discuss things over some amazing breakfast that you just so happen to whip up?"

I chuckled. "Yes, that sounds like a fantastic idea."

They both joined me shortly and we had a delicious breakfast. As we ate, I handed John and Mary a standard Dom/sub contract.

"This is a boilerplate agreement, we are all free to adjust it as necessary to meet our personal needs. Read through it and then we'll discuss." They talked amongst themselves and then indicated they were ready.

"Most important to me, and something that I'm afraid I must demand, is routine STI screening for both of you since we're not entering into a mutually exclusive agreement. Mary, I'm going to demand that you require your partners to show proof of testing as well or use a condom. We're going to have to add a paragraph, maybe several, about your Hotwife activities and how you select your partners. Understood?"

They both nodded.

"Good. Now, as far as availability," I looked at Mary, "I'd like to continue our calls on an ad hoc basis but no less than once a week, date and time to be determined."

She nodded.

Looking at John, I continued. "I require physical access to her at least one weekend a month. Location to be determined. With any additional time to be agreed to separately. She will arrive at the designated location no later than 6 p.m. on Friday and will be free to leave no earlier than 4 p.m. on Sunday. Can you agree to give me your wife that often?"

They looked at each other for a moment. She placed her hand on his forearm and nodded. "We agree," he said.

"Good, I continued. "Concerning the paragraph about permanent marks, it stands as written with the addition of a disclaimer that when she is returned to you she will likely bear markings that will fade within a few days."

He nodded in agreement.

We continued through the document, adding here, deleting there, and adjusting hard and soft limits. After about an hour we were finished, and while they cleaned up the kitchen I edited the document and printed three copies for us to sign.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary is arriving later today for our first monthly play session. She's been with another man since that night at the club, and I can't wait to discipline her while she tells me all about it. When she returns to John on Sunday she'll likely be leaking from every orifice and have a very red ass