Fantasies Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it you want tonight, my sub?" I asked loudly so all could hear.

"I want this audience to watch as you discipline me and then pleasure yourself inside me, Sir."

"And why should I discipline you?"

"Because I'm a slut, Sir. I want to exhibit my body to all these people. I want an audience while you fuck me and make me cum, Sir."

"Very well. We will start with my hand, count for me."

I spanked her with my hands, alternating cheeks as she counted the strikes for me.

Smack

"One."

Smack

"Two," and so on until ten.

"Very good," I told her. I'd had a crop and a paddle placed under the edge of the bed and I retrieved them. Taking the crop, I moved in front of her.

"Are you embarrassed to have your tits exposed to these people?" I asked.

"No, Sir."

"So you are shameless!" I smacked the side of one tit with the crop; not too hard as this was new for her.

"Yes!" she exclaimed, "Yes, I am a shameless submissive slut!"

I smacked the other tit. My cock was standing proud.

"Why are you a slut, Mimi?" I asked, curious to find out where she was going with this. I figured if she was going to broach the subject then I might as well play along.

"Because you're not my husband, Sir!"

I struck the bottom of both breasts, and she growled.

"You've fucked me before today, haven't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

Her tits were glowing pink, and her nipples appeared ready to explode.

"You've spent a week in my bed, haven't you? Fucking me with your mouth and your cunt, and even your virgin ass, haven't you?"

I took up the paddle and struck her ass. Smack.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Tell me, slut, do you tell your husband about our fucking?"

"Yes, Sir! He requires it. Then he fucks me and adds his cum to my slutty cunt."

Smack

"Who made you a slut, Mimi?"

"You did, Sir."

Smack

"Does your husband still love you even though I've spilled my seed in your every hole?"

Smack

"He loves me beyond measure, Sir, and I love him."

Smack, the paddle met her ass.

"Why me?"

"You give me discipline, Sir! You lead me to be my best self, it's something only my father has been able to do before you."

"You've been undisciplined for most of your life, haven't you?"

Smack

"Yes, Sir. Now that I have you, I am complete!"

Smack

"Are you ready to be taken in front of these people? To be fucked in your slutty cunt? To have my seed leak from you?"

"Yes, Sir! Please! Please fuck me while they watch me be a slut!"

Stepping behind her I trailed a hand over her deliciously pink bottom. She writhed against my palm and with my other hand I slapped my cock against the other cheek. Looking beyond the pink of her ass, I gazed at her wet gash. On the floor were drops of her excitement, and more was drooling from her entrance, forming a thread that extended to between her knees. I'd never seen a woman so sexually excited. With my aching cock in hand, I washed my purple knob between her lips, and once it was adequately bathed in her nectar I pressed into her. Her lips flared around me and eagerly welcomed me into her depths.

"Yes, Sir! Fuck me!" she screamed, "Everyone watch him fuck me, watch me be a slut!"

Several in the audience rose and applauded. Throughout our interaction, she had never taken her eyes off the audience. She welcomed their prying eyes. I grasped her hips and slowly raked my crown the length of her tunnel. Back and forth through the river that flowed from within her. Soon my ball sack was sopping wet and made an odd splat as I thrust into her and it smacked her clit.

"Ooh, fuck me," she moaned, "Fuck me harder, Sir."

I sped my thrusts and could feel myself bottoming out in her, banging against the entrance to her womb. She released a moan, low and long. I knew she was ready to cum, and so was I. A few more hard thrusts and she quaked in my grasp.

"I'm cumming! Look at me cum on his cock!" she yelled at the room, "I'm his submissive and his slut, and I fucking love belonging to him!"

I smacked her ass, sending a ripple across her cheek.

"Yes!" she squealed as her body shook with release.

Her breaths were coming quickly. I pulled out and she groaned at the sudden emptiness, but I replaced my cock with three fingers and drove them to my third knuckle.

"Yes!" she growled as I pumped my fingers back and forth. With my other hand, I continued my assault on her already pink globes. Soon she was cumming again, thrusting herself against my fingers and quivering in her restraints.

"I need to be fucked, Sir. I need your cock inside me. Please," she groaned.

I smiled a wicked smile at the audience and knelt behind her. I withdrew my fingers and replaced them with my tongue, laving her sopping sex and nearly drowning in the flow that was issuing forth from between her lips.

"Yes, oh please. Eat my pussy, Sir. I want to cum on your face!"

Dragging my tongue up and down her sex, I circled her nub and poked at her entrance with each lick. She was now moaning and writhing against my face. "Please, please, please," she hissed. I pressed my pointed tongue hard against her clit as I breathed in her scent then drove my nose between her lips. A low guttural moan escaped her lips and she shivered when I replaced my tongue with a finger and made a final assault on her sensitive nub. With my other hand, I circled her exit and probed at the crinkled hole. The sensations set her off and she filled the room with a scream.

"Yes . . . yes . . . YES! I'm cumming, Sir. PLEASE take me, fill me up with your cock. I need you more than anything."

I rose behind her, grabbed my cock, and stuffed it into her pink.

"YES!" she screamed again, "He's fucking me, do you see him fucking me? Taking his pleasure from his submissive slut? Watch, WATCH! Watch him fuck me. Omigod, his cock feels so good. No man has ever been so deep inside me. I love his cock, I neeeed his cock. I'll do anything for a taste of him, anything to feel him pounding into me. Oh, fuck! I'm cuummiinngg!"

I released a roar and drove into her depths as my cock throbbed and my seed spilled deep inside her sloppy cunt, pulsing rope after rope of thick cream against her cervix. For the first time, she broke eye contact with the audience as she tossed her head back, closed her eyes, and screamed. She nearly collapsed as a powerful orgasm slammed into her, causing her legs to sag. I held tight to her hips as my orgasm subsided and the last of my cream dribbled into her. The audience leaped to their feet with a loud applause.

Mimi's head fell forward and her body went limp; she was panting with exhaustion and a thin sheen of sweat covered her back and shoulders. I wrapped my arm around her waist and tugged the quick-release that held her wrist cuffs to the beam, then gently laid her on the floor. My cock slipped from her and my seed spilled out onto the stage, joining her nectar in a pool of sexual fluids. I freed her ankles and then lifted her onto the bed. Her eyes opened but were unfocused as if she was looking at something far away. Her breathing was still coming rapidly. I retrieved a bottle of water from a cooler that sat along the wall and offered it to her lips. She sat and sipped until about half the bottle was gone.

As the audience filed out, her eyes focused on one man in particular.

"Sir, that man, tall and dark-skinned."

I followed her gaze to Javon. One of the managers at the club. Normally when he's on duty he wears a suit, but tonight he's dressed in jeans and a white polo shirt.

"What about him?"

"He's incredibly sexy."

"Do you want him? Do you want to give yourself to a black man?"

"I've never had a black man."

"Do you want to fuck him?"

"Yes, Sir. I do."


"Very well, I'm going to release your wrists."

"Sir?"

"Mimi is my submissive, and I don't share my submissive. If you want to fuck Javon then you'll do it as Mary, the Hotwife. If you want him to restrain you that's something you have to negotiate with him."

As our audience started to leave the room I said over my shoulder, "Show's not over, I suggest you stay around a bit longer. This little slut is interested in one of our lucky audience members."

They turned and moved back into the room. I caught Javon's eyes and motioned for him to approach us.

"Good evening, Javon," I smiled, "I'd like you to meet my friend, Mary."

Mary shakily stood and they smiled at each other.

"Mary is my new submissive as you've seen, and she's also a new Hotwife. She's expressed a longing to have her first black cock, and she rather fancies you."

"Does she now? Well, after watching you two I can say I rather fancy Mary as well."

"I hope you don't mind my sloppy seconds," I chuckled.

Javon laughed a deep, rumbling laugh. "Once I stuff her sweet cunt full of my cock, there won't be any room for your cum, Brian. And within minutes she'll have forgotten your name," he said with a huge grin as he gazed into Mary's eyes. "I'm going to enjoy your body, Mary. If you didn't have his cum dripping out of you I'd teach you how I eat pussy. Maybe next time I can have you first," he said as he grasped her hips and pulled her close. "I guarantee you'll come back to me, they always do."

As their lips met, Mary shivered and then wrapped her arms around his neck and melted against his body. Their tongues greedily explored each other and Mary sucked in a deep breath that stuttered when she released it. Once again, she was trembling with excitement. His large hands tightly gripped her cheeks, pink and tender from my attention. She winced and moaned at the pain that he caused.

He broke their kiss and gave her a smoldering look, her nostrils flared as he kissed down her neck. "Undress me," he whispered into the notch between her neck and shoulder. She tugged on the bottom of his shirt, untucking it from his jeans, and flattening her palms against his flesh she pushed the shirt up. He helped her pull it off over his head. She inhaled sharply as his toned chest and stomach were fully exposed. Leaning forward she placed her lips against him and kissed his chest. She moved her lips to his nipples and gently sucked, drawing a rumbling moan from deep within him.

"You're not finished, little woman," he told her.

She unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, then slowly lowered his zipper. He kicked off his shoes and she pushed down on his jeans, causing them to pool at his feet. She stepped out of them and stood there in just his tight boxers. His fat cock stood straight up, straining against the fabric and nearly protruding above the waistband. She knelt and ran her hands along his length, then kissed from balls to tip through the fabric.

"That's no way to please a man with your mouth, take it out and wrap your lips around it," he commanded.

She looked up at him through her lashes and smiled broadly as she tugged at his waistband and freed him. She moaned at the sight of his cock, and I heard several female members of our audience moan as well. She pressed her lips against his sack, then breathed deeply, inhaling his musky scent. As she kissed her way up his shaft she left behind a wet trail with her tongue. Just below his crown she flattened her tongue and licked at the precum that was drooling out, then moaned as she wrapped her lips around him and sucked him in.

"Fuck, yes," he moaned, "That's so good, little woman. Suck my big black cock."

His words energized Mary and she began bobbing her head on his shaft as one hand wrapped around his root and the other massaged his balls. I was fully aware of what Javon was feeling, having enjoyed her mouth several times; and I knew that he wouldn't last long if he allowed her to continue. Finally, with a loud groan, Javon grasped the hair at the nape of her neck and pulled his cock from between her plush lips.

"Enough of that, little woman, it's time to get his cum fucked out of you!"

He lifted her and carried her to the foot of the bed. When he set her down he turned her around and with one hand on her hip, he gently pressed her shoulder, bending her over the bed.

"I want to watch your sweet little pussy stretch around me."

"Yes," she moaned, "Please fuck me, Javon. Enjoy my pussy and pump me full of your cum so I'm leaking your seed when my husband reclaims me."

"Oh, you're a nasty one, aren't you? Are you going to tell your husband all about your first black cock?"

"Yes, that's our deal. I can fuck other men but I have to tell him all about it."

"Well then, let's give you a memorable story to tell him," he said as he notched his tip between her lips and slowly pressed into her.

Mary's back arched toward the mattress, shifting the angle of her pelvis to give Javon full access to her hot, wet depths, and dragging a low moan from her. He groaned as he watched her pink lips flare out and suck his head inside.

"Easy, Javon," she hushed.

"Don't worry, little woman. We're going to take this nice and slow. If it hurts you just say so and I'll slow down. You and I are going to find out how many times you can cum on my dark shaft."

Her lips fluttered along his shaft as he invaded her. From my vantage point, I could see my cum running down her inner thighs as she stretched to accommodate the biggest cock she'd ever had. He was right, there was no room inside her for my cum to share space with his manhood, and any trace of me was being flushed out.

He looked over his shoulder at me and grinned, "Thanks for leaving some lube inside her. Sloppy seconds are always best for a big man."

"Oh fuck, yessss," she hissed as her legs quivered, "Ah! There's one."

Javon just smiled as he began to slide back and forth inside Mary's sopping tunnel. The sight of his black cock stretching her pink had my cock throbbing, and I noticed several men in the audience had taken their cocks out and either they or their partners were slowly stroking them. Javon continued pistoning Mary's cunt, his black cock glistened with a combination of her nectar and my seed. After a couple more minutes, Mary began moaning again.

"I'm going to cum again, Javon. I'm going to cum on your big black cock. Fuck me a little faster," she panted.

He sped up and she yelped as her legs quaked and nearly gave out. Fortunately, he had a solid grip on her hips and simply lifted her pelvis so that her legs were dangling in the air as she shook and moaned, impaled by his manhood.

"Oh, yeah. That's it, little woman. I feel your tunnel gripping me. It feels so good to have you mounted on me. You're so tight, Mary. So. Fucking. Tight."

"So you like my pussy?"

"Oh, Mary. I fucking LOVE your pussy."

"Next time can I ride you? Bounce up and down on your big cock?"

"You can have my cock any way you want, whenever you want, Mary."

"Oh, fuck, Javon. I'm cumming again!"

"Yes, little woman, cum all you want. Enjoy your first black cock. What's your husband going to think about this?"

"Oh, fuck!" she squealed as he continued thrusting into her, "He's going to be embarrassed that a black man has bested him, making me cum just by sliding his big cock into me," she panted.

He pulled out of her and she groaned at the sudden emptiness. He pushed her to the mattress then grasped her legs and flipped her over. Throwing her legs over his shoulders, he notched his crown at her entrance and plunged into her again. She moaned at the welcomed invasion and her eyes turned white.

"I'm going to fuck you into this mattress, you little white slut," he growled.

"Yes, Javon, fuck me and fill me up with your cum," she moaned.

Several women in the audience were having sex with their partners; some were fellating them, some had mounted them and were riding toward orgasm. There were two women with their fingers buried in each other as they watched Javon pound into Mary. The room was filled with moans of sexual pleasure.

Javon had taken Mary's thighs in hand and pressed her knees to the mattress on either side, drawing her already tight cunt even tighter around him, and she was quivering as another orgasm washed over her. In this position, she could see his glistening shaft stabbing into her. She watched wide-eyed as Javon drove her through her orgasm, never letting up, and soon another, and another, and then another. She was a limp, quivering lump, plundered by his large tool. In all, I counted six orgasms for Mary before Javon's cock throbbed and he groaned. From my position on the bench behind them, I saw his sack draw up and his glistening cock pulse out his seed into her hungry cunt.

As his member softened, he told Mary to grasp her legs. "Keep them up so my cum soaks your insides, it's my gift to your husband for sharing you with me."

He crawled off the bed, dressed, and filed out with the last of the audience, who, by now were too spent themselves to offer more than token applause. I joined her on the bed and kissed her gently. As the last of the audience filed out, I told her to stay there and don't move. I quickly dressed and left the room, closing and locking the doors behind me. Back at the entrance to the club, I retrieved my bag, removed an item, and gave the bag back to the woman behind the counter. Soon I was back on the bed next to Mary.

"I want to try something," I said, as I held the item in front of her eyes, "I brought this to hold my cum in you, but I forgot it in the excitement of arriving. It's a menstrual cup, I think it might hold the cum inside you until we get home."

She smiled and nodded, too exhausted to speak or resist for that matter. I folded the cup as I had read to do, and slipped it into her. I probed inside, confirming it had flared open. Success! Perhaps now her husband would have a surprise waiting for him. Of course, my sheets were going to be a mess if this worked!

I held her for a while, and she finished the water. I helped her dress and we left the club. Soon, we were back at my home. We sat in the car for a while, talking about all that had happened tonight. She was almost giddy with excitement at having fulfilled two fantasies, to be watched, and to have a black man. Eventually, I escorted her to the door, but as I went to insert the key into the lock, she grasped my wrist and looked deep into my eyes.

"I meant what I said, about you making me complete. I love John, and he loves me. He's been a great provider and a fantastic partner in life. I will never leave him, but I need you, Lumiere. You complete me. When I'm with you, my entire body hums. You fill the hole in my soul that John never can. It's not within him to dominate me, and I need that." She paused and looked down. "I miss the spankings that my dad gave me. He never touched me inappropriately, but I was always wet afterward."

I tipped her chin up so I could look into her blue eyes. There was a hunger within her gaze, the same hunger I used to see in my wife's eyes. I knew that look. A hunger for acceptance, a hunger to be the woman she wanted to be.

"Maybe we can find a way, the three of us, Mary. I've never felt so connected to my submissive, and I don't want to give you up, but this is bigger than just you and I. When we started this, I said that I wouldn't come between you and John. This is all new to me, the taking of a married woman as my sexual submissive, and I'm constantly second-guessing my actions; trying to decide if we're becoming too close, whether I'm damaging what you have with him. If you and I are going to continue, then he must agree. I think it's time to put down our relationship rules, but they can't be complete without his input."

"Yes, Sir," she whispered and offered me her lips. She tasted like cock, and my heart skipped a beat. Watching her and Javon had almost been like watching my wife with another man. I had felt those familiar emotions as I watched them enjoy each other. When I saw his cock pulse between her lips, I grabbed my rigid cock and came almost immediately. Before Javon finished filling her with his seed, I had spilled mine on the floor.