Fantasies Shared

Story Info
A couple share their fantasies and more.
2.3k words
4.51
9.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1AmJ0ker
1AmJ0ker
12 Followers

Feedback is appreciated. Let me know what you think.

***

"What're your fantasies?" he asked.

"You mean sexually?" she asked with a frown.

"Yeah," he said with a conspiratorial smile.

"I mean the same as everyone I guess," she dodged the question with her flawless tact.

He snorted at her and settled into the calm demeanor of a mentor or a parent. He was waiting for her to elaborate. She appreciated it most of the time, but now she felt like she had been put on the spot. It made her uncomfortable.

After a few minutes of awkwardly staring at her, he spoke again. "I like to fantasize about us going downtown for you to find some clothes and you go to try something on in the changing room. Except I just slide on in with you to tease your clit for a few seconds between every outfit. Just enough to edge you for a few hours." He smiled at her and wagged his eyebrows suggestively.

She cleared her throat and shifted back and forth. "Tease," she looked at him for another minute. "I want to be tied up," she said meekly.

He didn't flinch, just waited.

"So," she continued more confidently, "I imagine someone tying me to a bed so I can't move and." She faltered, "just doing their thing."

"Doing their thing?" he said with a whisper of a smile on his lips.

"You know what I mean," she said curtly.

"You want to get your brains fucked out without being able to do anything about it," he stated. She shifted again and then nodded. He leaned in closer. "What do you want that to feel like?" he asked in a neutral tone.

"I don't know," she said matter-of-factly and turned her face to look at his shoulder.

He reached out and gently placed his thumb and forefinger on her chin. She didn't resist as he pulled her eyes back to his. "What's it feel like when you think about it," he asked gently.

"There's a lot to it," she resisted weakly, but he waited patiently while his thumb stroked her jawline.

She shivered, "It's hot to not have any control over what will happen. To have to trust someone else to take that power from me. To be tied up and forced to just feel it all. I could struggle all I can and beg for it to stop. Then, get used like a sex doll. I mean, it would be nice for someone to want me enough to use me like that." She clenched her teeth to stem the rambling flow of broken thoughts.

"Is that a fantasy you want to make a reality?" he asked with a deceptive calm.

"You want to do that with me?" she asked incredulously.

He let her chin go, "I don't know the first thing about tying a knot, but I could learn... If you wanted me to."

"I wouldn't mind if you wanted to do that to me."

He looked at her and raised a brow. The silence settled around her chest before he spoke. "Yes or no," he said with force. "Do you want to make that fantasy a reality?"

That conversation hung in Laura's brain for ages. She went back and forth over and over again. Did she trust him? They had had sex. She wasn't worried about him hurting her. So, why did it feel like she was taking a leap by admitting she wanted him to tie her up. What was worse was she couldn't talk to her friends about it! Definitely not her parents. Alex to his credit didn't bring it up again. He just continued on like it hadn't happened. She wished she could just let it go like that.

She was exhausted from work and school when the decision became clear. A hard week of being treated like an ugly, blind, and deaf idiot at work while trying to stay ahead of too many assignments from demanding professors wore her down. She wanted to be free from it all for just a little while. The irony of wanting to be tied up and mercilessly screwed was not lost on her.

She texted Alex, "Were you serious about that fantasy thing?"

Her phone dinged a few minutes later, "Yeah, but only if you were serious."

Her thumbs flew across the keyboard. She hit send before she lost her nerve, "I'm serious."

Plans were made for their next day off. She flew through the next few days with a mixture of dread and excitement.

Laura was using her nervous energy to clean her kitchen the day of. When there was a knock at the door, she flew across the room to look through the peephole. She unlocked the door to let Alex in while she stood behind the door so no one saw her in her fluffy robe. He leaned down and kissed her with an easy smile. They made small talk for a few minutes while he pulled his shoes off.

Then he stood up and looked at her. "You still want to do this?" he asked.

She nodded quickly.

Alex kissed her again and took her hand in his. He led her back to her bedroom and stood her at the foot of the bed. He dropped his backpack on a bed side table with an ominous thud. He came back to stand in front of her. He wrapped his hands around either side of her face and kissed her gently. His lips were soft as they pressed against hers.

After a tense moment, she melted into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his head and leaned against him. His hands slid down to pull her robe open. She gasped as he caressed her breasts gently. His thumbs began circling her hardening nipples while his tongue teased across her lips. She let out a moan while pressing herself tightly against him.

Then, he broke their kiss and pushed her back gently. She frowned at him but rolled back onto her heels as he pulled her robe completely off of her.

"If you want to stop for whatever reason, just say 'caterpillar'," he said seriously.

She giggled. "Caterpillar? That's the best you could come up with?" she teased.

He shrugged sheepishly, "It works." His mild discomfort helped to calm her own nerves.

He walked over to his bag and pulled out two small bundles, which he carried back to show her. Two neatly tied bundles of white rope lay in his hands. "So, if you want to stop what do you say?" he asked, trying to take back control of the situation.

"Caterpillar," she snickered. He ignored her snickering and centered her at the foot of her bed with her calves against the mattress.

"Spread your feet out a little further than shoulder width apart," he said while nibbling on her shoulder. She complied and he knelt on her right side. Laying a kiss on her hip while untying one of the bundles. He carefully wrapped her ankle in the rope and tied a knot. Then, he used the free end and tied it to the bottom of bed frame, pulling her foot out another inch. He stuck two of his fingers between the ropes and her ankles.

"How's that feel? Too tight?" he asked while looking up at her. She shook her head. He ran his hands up her calf causing her to shiver. Before he took the second bundle and surprised her by repeating the process just above her knee. Once her knee was fastened to the side of the bed, he laid a warm kiss on her inner thigh. He asked if it was too tight again. He made some minor adjustments and retrieved two more bundles to do the same thing on her left side.

When he was satisfied her legs were secured, he wrapped another length of rope around her waist with four ends hanging nearly to her knees. Two hanging down her front and two at her back. The waist piece pinched her waist a bit, but it was only a minor discomfort.

Laura was getting restless. She hadn't realized how long this would take and Alex's constant caresses were driving her a little mad. He would graze her skin enough to leave her wanting more. He stood in front of her again and kissed her deeply. She tried to lean into him but worried about losing her balance with her legs immobilized. Then, he pushed her forcefully. She yelped and flailed as she lost her balance and fell on her bottom on the mattress.

Alex smiled at her and pushed her so she laid on her back on the mattress. He pulled her hands above her head binding her wrists together. When he tied the other end of her wrist ropes to the top of the bed frame, she was pulled taut across the bed.

He sat cross legged on the bed next to her head and watched her face. "Any discomfort?" he asked with a guarded expression.

She wiggled some in her restraints. "Nothing too bad," she said.

He nodded, "Go ahead and try to get out." He got up and walked around the bed as she pulled on the ropes with more force. The bed frame creaked but was heavy enough to resist her struggles. After a few minutes of exertion, she came to a panting halt.

"You want to keep going?" he asked while standing at the foot of her bed. Suddenly things were very real for Laura. She looked at him and nodded. "You remember what to say to make me stop?" he asked while tracing a finger up her thigh from her knee. She shivered and nodded again.

Alex's composed expression changed. His lip curled into a predatory smile, which made Laura gasp. He ran his finger nails up her outer thighs and sides. At the same time his lips caught one of her nipples and sucked it between his teeth. She struggled uselessly against her restraints.

There was nowhere to go. Nothing to do when one of his hands slid down her stomach to her itching sex. She cried out when his finger started to circle her clit. Her legs and arms twitched in protest, but she couldn't stop the drowning feeling caused by his fingers. After a few minutes, her body started to clench in warning. Then, he pulled away from her body completely. She looked up at him pleadingly.

"I was close," she tried to roll her hips toward him invitingly. He just chuckled and ran his nails up her thighs and sides again. He rained kisses up her stomach to treat her neglected nipple to the same torture. His hands kneaded her breasts causing her to groan. Her entire body tensed when one of his hands slid down her stomach. He started to circle her clit in slow demanding motions, which quickly drove her to the edge. Then, he pulled away from her again.

"Noooo," she wailed while she pulled on the rope with a new urgency.

Alex laid warm kisses and bites up her inner thigh from her knee. She grit her teeth when his hot breath hit her wide open sex. He slid one finger into her dripping canal and she started pumping her hips demandingly. She lost her breath when his finger curled inside and stroked the bundle of nerves inside. She screamed when his finger slid out leaving her on the edge again. When he laid a soft kiss on her clit, she didn't know whether she was trying to get away or get more.

Somewhere in her sex addled brain she was understanding the game. It would be too easy for her to be tied up and given exactly what she wanted. Instead she was being tortured. They had had enough sex that Alex knew the tell-tale signs of her orgasm, so he could drive her right to the edge without going over. There was nothing for her to do but endure.

She started begging when he went back and forth between stroking her inner walls and kissing her clit. She doubled her efforts when he started sucking on her clit and lathing it with his tongue. She devolved into a screaming, twitching mass when he started stroking her g-spot and circling her clit with his tongue. However, he never did quite enough to send her over.

He held her clit between his lips and circled it insistently. He slipped two fingers into her and started to pump them in and out of her faster and faster. Her whole body locked up, her jaw clenched on another wild scream as she was sent into a mind blowing orgasm. She started to shake wildly. There was a gush between her legs and then bliss.

It took a few minutes for her to regain her senses. She panted on the bed unable to curl into a ball because she was still trapped. Alex had laid next to her and stroked her hair lightly as she regained her senses.

"How is it so far?" he asked against her temple.

"Amazing," she said in a boneless mass.

He kissed her on her temple and then stood up. Instead of untying her he walked over to her closet and reached up for a familiar box. She craned her neck but couldn't see what he was doing. The buzzing was the only warning before her favorite vibrator slipped into her. She tried to close her legs against the intruder, but her legs were still lashed open. There was a pulling on her waist as he took the four hanging ends around her waist and used them to secure the toy to her body. She clenched her teeth and moaned from the sensations.

He walked over to the side of the bed and started pulling his clothes off for her. She was trembling quickly and started cumming again. He slid onto the mattress on his knees, his length pointing at her like a steel rod.

"Now," he said as he straddled her shoulders. "What to do with my sex doll?" he asked suggestively.

1AmJ0ker
1AmJ0ker
12 Followers