Fantasy 82

Story Info
Lara finds herself tied up and at her ex-husbands mercy.
2.2k words
4.47
15k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerfectV
PerfectV
15 Followers

Lara slowly began to wake and tried to stretch her body, but her arms wouldn't move. The previous night she had been sat the hotel bar with her ex-husband, Dan, having a post-conference drink before she retired to her room. The one drink should not have rendered her this sluggish. Lara opened her eyes to see what was stopping her arms moving and gasped. Stood before her was Dan; he was dressed in low rise jeans and nothing else, his chest and feet were bare. Lara looked around and realised she was sat up against the headboard, completely naked, and her arms were stretched above her head. Panic set in.

"Dan. What the fuck is going on?" she demanded, whilst trying to remove her arms.

"I am just fulfilling something baby." Lara glared at him.

"We are not together anymore; you need to let me out!"

"I am fulfilling fantasy number 82" Dan said confidently, "and you need to do as you are told baby girl."

"Dan. No. Please. We are not together anymore, this isn't okay." Lara begged, she went through her memories and remembered fantasy 82. It required almost total submission from her and dominance from him. It also left her incredibly vulnerable, something she really did not want from her ex-husband and current business partner. When they had been married the couple had created several apps changing the way in which the average person ordered food, cars, and booked holidays. As such they attended several conferences to talk about their success and to gain future ideas. The divorce was a result of bringing work home too many times and ultimately falling out of love. The last year had been tough but they had remained civil and, importantly, avoided any sexual act. In fact Lara had been telling him last night how pleased she was with their attitude. Clearly Dan had taken this the wrong way.

Dan walked towards the bed smirking at Lara. He was quite proud of his inventive methods. He had lifted Lara into a sitting position, easily done with a heavy sleeper, handcuffed each hand to a rope which were hooked around the four poster beds top rails. The ropes could be moved and made shorter -- perfect for his plan. He then cut her out of her sleepwear and pleased to know she still did not wear underwear to bed - he hated cutting lingerie. Lara began to beg as Dan got closer.

"Please Dan, I haven't consented to this. You need to stop and release me. We can forget this ever happened. Please."

"Oh, baby girl, you gave your consent for this in 2015. Secondly, I know the thought of me still makes you wet, I know your pussy still wants me and your breasts are desperate for my touch. Now be a good girl and maybe I won't punish you." Dan began to shorten the ropes. "On your knees baby girl."

Lara managed to move onto her knees fairly quickly, which was good as he was shortening the ropes fast. Lara continued to beg but knew every word he said rung true. She had not looked at anyone since the divorce a year ago and she had not slept with anyone in 18 months. Her body was desperate for a mans touch and her ex-husband was top of that list in all honesty. Dan began to pull on the ropes making her crawl forward until she was in the middle of the bed. He stepped back and smiled. Her 5ft6 frame was perfectly displayed. Her copper hair cascaded down her back, her arms were being held up in a 'V' formation and her legs were slightly splayed for balance. Lara had always kept on top of her figure, she had C-cup breasts, so just more than a handful and a soft but flat stomach. She had always waxed religiously and so her pussy was bare except for a small landing strip. Dan's cock twitched in response.

"You are still so beautiful baby; did you know that?" He looked her straight in her eyes, "Did you know that your pencil skirts never stopped getting me hard? The way you bite your lip when trying to figure something out or command a room full of men. It all turns me on. All. The. Time." Lara looked at her 6ft3 ex and sighed. He had always been turned on by those things and she had played on it when she felt low. She also knew due to his dedicated gym routine she wouldn't be able to best him in a fight.

"Dan, just please don't do this. It isn't healthy for us."

"I am sorry baby, but I need to, I need to complete our list. It is all I can think about when you are teasing me. We made an agreement. We signed the document." With that Lara's eyes went wide. When they went on their honeymoon they made the fantasy list 100 perfect fantasies which they could complete throughout their marriage. They had drunkenly created a document stating they would complete the list no matter what and signed it. It wouldn't hold up in court of course, but that didn't stop Dan from framing it in their bedroom during their marriage and checking off the completed fantasies. Within their 5 years of marriage they completed 54 of the 100.

"Dan, there are 46 left. We cannot complete that list. Twenty of them are abroad for fuck sake and a good 10 include other people! It was a joke list. Jesus, I doubt 82 can even be done!"

"Then there are at least 16 which are achievable and after today it will be 15. Now be quiet or I will punish you." With that Dan reached out and pinched her right nipple causing Lara to jerk. Dan smiled at her reaction and climbed onto the bed before taking her right nipple in his mouth. He sucked and nipped at her flesh and Lara struggled to hold in the moan; he then moved to the left repeating his actions. She always loved her breasts being played with.

Dan then moved his hands down her body and pushed his finger into her slit, he smiled as he felt her wet pussy, she was practically dripping. Lara couldn't help but moan loudly as Dan began to move his fingers through her slit and across her clit. He would tease the entrance but did not push a finger in.

"Now, it has taken almost a year to perfect, but I think I got it right baby," Dan whispered against her ear before grasping the front of her throat in one hand and demanding a kiss. Lara tried not to kiss him, but he put pressure on her wind pipe leaving her to gasp for air and allowing him to enter. The kiss was slow and sensual soon leaving Lara desperate for more. Dan released her body and stepped back off the bed. He appeared back a moment later holding a large box. First Dan stripped off his jeans leaving his completely naked with his 8-inch hard cock jutting straight out from his body. He then pulled two small bands around his wrists ensuring their placement was perfect and a band around his shaft, just like a cock ring but with a small flat disc that lay underneath the shaft. The ring around his cock contained a sensor for movement, vibration and release. The bands around his wrists measured his heart rate and controlled the machine.

Dan then looked up at Lara and pulled out the last item. Immediately Lara gasped. Dan held a small box style machine which had a cock jutting upwards from the top.

"It is a perfect replica of mine baby girl. These bands will send when I am close and increase the pace. The more you pleasure me, the more you pleasure yourself. Now push up as much as you can." It took a moment for Lara to be situated comfortably but soon she was positioned over the machine. She knew what he had invented and the tech side of her was amazed and intrigued. She soon found herself reasoning with Dan's logic, he was her ex-husband, and it was okay to live out a fantasy once more.

Dan stood before her on the bed, he held onto the rail for stability with one arm and grasped her head with the other. He fisted her hair and tilted her face to look at him.

"Play nice baby girl and I promise you will not regret it." Then his cock was against her lips and she tentatively pulled him into her mouth. Softly sucking at his flesh, as soon as her lips touched his cock then machine began to push upwards, filling her pussy. Lara moaned around Dan's cock and she felt it brush past her g-spot. Her moan opened her throat more and Dan pushed forwards until he reached her limit. The machine copied. Lara pulled back tentatively feeling the machine do the same. She looked up at Dan and felt herself fully submit. This fantasy had been one of hers and God, it felt good to live it. He had done this all for her. Lara began to bob her head rhythmically and felt the replica cock mimic her movements. Dan released her hair momentarily and pressed something on his bracelet before reaching down and massaging her left breast.

"Flick your tongue too baby," Lara obeyed without thought and then immediately stilled. A small device must have been concealed because as she flicked her tongue something tapped her clit. Lara did it again and felt the rhythmic tapping in sync. Lara pulled back releasing his cock with a pop.

"I won't last long," she mumbled looking into his eyes.

"Then you better do a damned good job and get me off," Dan growled at her before pinching her nipple. "Suck my cock. Now. If you fail to get yourself off, I might not let you cum." Dan demanded before grasping her hair and forcing his cock through her lips. Lara began to suck his cock hard. She bobbed her head back and forth. As she felt his length thickening and hardening in her mouth, she flicked her tongue along the end of his cock. He moaned loudly and she struggled to hold herself up. Her pussy was being pounded by his replica cock as she bobbed her head. It was only her tied arms keeping her steady, but they didn't stop her sinking slightly further thus thrusting the cock deeper. As she flicked her tongue the tapping on her slit became harder. She felt so full and her mouth was becoming slightly sore. The desperation led to tears beginning to fall as she desperately brought Dan closer to coming, and hopefully herself.

"Fuck baby, you are doing so good. I am so close baby girl," Dan breathlessly moaned. She bobbed up and down, flicking her tongue, her inevitable moans vibrating his cock and she was so close herself. Desperate for him. All of a sudden Dan grabbed the back of her head and held her still. He thrusted his hips until his cock hit the back of her throat. Once. Twice. Three times and then she felt his release hit her tongue and the machine stop. Her pussy was on fire with need. She was so close to the edge and failed. She swallowed him down whilst trying to grind on the still machine for release.

Dan pulled out with a pop and looked down at her. Her eyes were watery, her cheeks red from her tears and her lips looked pink and swollen. He jumped off the bed and removed the cock ring. He moved towards his whimpering and desperate ex-wife before removing the machine.

"Please." Lara softly whimpered. "Please Dan, I need a release." The sight of her desperation coating her thighs is what truly stopped him from punishing her. Dan climbed onto the bed and settled his mouth between Lara's legs. She was still tied to the bed and still completely vulnerable to his demands. Dan licked at her inner thighs, tasting her desperation before dragging his tongue through her folds. She cried out in need.

"Oh my god! Please Dan, please let me cum!" Dan continued to flick his tongue through her folds, tasting her juices. He then moved towards her clit and began to softly flick the bud. It was red with need. "Dan please! I will do anything just please make me cum!" Lara begged, trying to grind her pussy on his face in an attempt for more contact but the binds made it almost impossible.

Dan stopped for a moment. "Anything baby girl? You will do anything?"

"YES! Fuck! Just please make me cum,"

"You will complete the list?" Dan asked with a smile.

"YES! Please! Anything!" Lara screamed! Dan dived back into her pussy with gusto. He sucked, nipped and flicked her clit whilst thrusting two fingers into her tight pussy. It took Lara all of thirty seconds to find her release. When she did it was nothing less than magical. She threw her head back in ecstasy and screamed to the ceiling. She called Dan a god, her master and the ultimate partner several times over before her orgasm subsided.

Once the orgasm had run through her body Dan released the ropes, undid her handcuffs and lifted her gently into his arms.

"All the fantasies we have left baby girl and you have agreed. Next is 54." Lara leant into his chest with a smile. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

PerfectV
PerfectV
15 Followers