Fantasy 62 (a Fantasy 82 story)

Story Info
Lara and Dan go to the OBGYN to meet Dr Justin.
2.4k words
4.67
6.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerfectV
PerfectV
15 Followers

Lara and Dan spent the following months checking the fantasy's off the list and soon resulted in their romantic relationship resuming. Lara and Dan had even moved in together -- again. Fantasy 54 was to have sex on the Eiffel Tower; of course, that one had always been a bit far fetched but Dan did fill both her holes with vibrators and made her cum multiple times before taking her back to the hotel room and fucking her on the balcony facing the Eiffel Tower. Fantasy 78 had been sex on a train (which was achieved in first class one of the last trains of the night and with a large tip to the guard) and fantasy 79 had been to finger Lara on the tube -- also fulfilled but instead on one of the busiest trains where at least 3 people openly watched her. It was fantasy 62 where things turned up a notch -- introducing other people.

Lara was due for a check up at her OBGYN's office however, recently her usual Doctor had retired, and she knew she was going to have to look for a replacement. She had mentioned this to Dan once or twice which he decided could be used to his advantage. An old friend of his, Justin, from college had his own practice in the city, he was known for being a brilliant Doctor, but Dan knew his original purpose of becoming an OBGYN was to play with as many women's pussy's as possible. Dan didn't want to outright suggest Justin otherwise she might realise he was planning fantasy 62. Dan had placed leaflets through the apartment door and googled his practice a few times of Lara's phone in hopes an advert would come up on her phone. It worked. Lara told Dan all about Dr Justin and his practice she had found online and informed him she was booked in for her first appointment 2 weeks on Friday.

A week before the appointment Dan had arranged to meet up with Justin, they went to a local bar shot some pool and drank a few beers.

"My girl is booked in to your place for a week on Friday," Dan broached the subject over the third pint. Justin looked up and smirked at his friend.

"Oh yeah? What's her name?"

"Lara. She is perfect man. So tight and she gets so wet as soon as you make her slightly vulnerable," Dan tested the waters hoping for a good response.

"Well, our beds have straps you know? You could always come in after if I leave her strapped down," Justin jested.

"Maybe I can be there during?" Dan smirked at Justin's face, he was starting to realise this wasn't just a joke; "we have a list you see. A list of fantasy's we are working through and one of hers is to be taken by 2 men at the OBGYN's office. I won't let you have all the fun of course but what do you think? Next Friday?" With that a plan was formed for Justin to move Lara's appointment to 6pm so the office would be clear.

Lara arrived at the office at promptly 6pm, she found the office empty so rang the bell for assistance. Dr Justin appeared from the examination room and smiled at her. Lara was shocked at how young and handsome the Doctor looked, he was a 6ft2 broad, fit man with dirty blonde hair. He worse thick rimmed glasses and had a short beard.

"Hi, you must be Lara. I am so sorry for the lack of receptionist or nurse today; my staff have had to go home early. Are you okay to continue with just me?" Lara paused for a second considering her options before nodding, he had an oath to uphold after all.

"Oh good, come through then Lara." Lara followed him into the examination room. A desk was situated straight ahead of the door and to the left stood the bed with stirrups attached. A large cabinet filled with medicines was located to the back of the wall as was a small door which led to a bathroom for the patients to change. Next to the bed lay the instruments and lube.

"A bathroom is just through there if you wish to take off all your clothes and put on a gown with the back open to the front?"

"All my clothes?"

"I just find it easier, that way I can do a thorough breast exam,"

"Oh of course Doctor," Lara mumbled although she had never had this done before her previous Doctor was a 60-year-old woman and may have been slightly behind on the times. Lara exited into the small bathroom, folded her clothes -- hid her underwear of course -- and pulled the gown on with the opening to the front. She re-entered the room and got onto the table. Dr Justin was cleaning his hands and getting his notes ready, he went through her medical history and asked the usual questions before standing.

"If you could just lie back that would be great, you don't need to put your legs in the stirrups yet. We are going to start with the breast exam." Lara layback as he requested and placed her arms down her sides. Dr Justin came over and slipped his hand into the right side of her gown and felt across the top of her breast. He then pulled the gown back exposing the breast before feeling around the whole mound, kneading and massaging as he went. Lara bit her lip in an attempt not to moan. She had always had a thing of vulnerability and being sexually teased. Dr Justin slowly continued circling the soft mound until he reached the nipple. At this point he pinched it softly making Lara try to hold in a moan. He then moved onto her left breast undertaking the same tortuous actions. Lara could feel her pussy beginning to get wet and her lip become plump as she chewed on it. The pleasure was building and she didn't dare look at the Doctor.

Dr Justin then opened her gown further as his hands explored her stomach. Lara stiffened at the movement, this was certainly something her previous doctor had ever done.

"Don't worry Lara, I just want to give you a thorough exam," Lara relaxed slightly under his fingers but he could still feel her tension. Dr Justin was watching her face as he touched and played with her body, she was clearly turned on. It was her reaction that was making him hard. Justin looked up towards a small camera in the corner of his office and nodded once. Whilst the exam was taking place Dan had been situated in the main office watching the whole thing via camera. The nod meant he was close to strapping her in.

Once the Doctor was satisfied he moved to the end of the table and adjusted the stirrups for her.

"Could you place your legs in here please Lara?" Lara squeezed her thighs together, something Justin did not miss before tentatively lifting and spreading her legs into the stirrups. Justin looked down between her legs and saw a glistening pussy. She was so wet, certainly wetter than most patients. Justin wanted desperately to reach out and taste her.

"Now you seem a little nervous, so I am just going to make a few adjustments, Justin pressed a button and the auto-strap feature kicked in restraining her legs in place.

"What the hell?" Lara immediately began to try and sit but her chest was being strapped in and her arms were clearly next.

"Please calm down; this is perfectly normal," Justin tried to placate her. He then pulled his roller stool right in between her legs. He began the exam as normal, visually inspecting her pussy before reaching for his tools. "I don't think we need any lubrication today," Dr Justin mumbled making Lara turn bright read. He ran a single gloved finger between her folds and skirted around her clit. Just as he was running his finger back to her hole there was a knock at the examination room door.

"Come in," Dr Justin shouted. Lara was mortified and turned her head towards the wall closing her eyes in fear, shame and embarrassment.

"Oh she looks better than I imagined," Lara swung her head at the voice and found Dan staring at her pussy next to Dr Justin.

"D...Dan? What the hell are you doing here?"

"Fantasy 62 baby. God, you look incredible!" He groaned and he stalked forward and kissed her passionately, "Do you know how hot it was to watch my friend play with your perfect breasts? I was expecting him to start sucking on them with how needy he seemed."

"I want to man," Justin chimed in.

"You planned this?" Lara questioned, still trying to catch up.

"Yes, now stay still."

"I don't have a choice!" Lara snapped looking down at her body where a strap was laid just under her breasts, across her stomach and 2 were across each arm and each leg.

"Continue with your exam Doc," With that instruction Justin plunged a finger into her pussy and began to move in and out. Dan watched hungrily before reaching forward and playing with her breasts, pulling on her nipples. Lara began to slowly respond to their movements, her pussy getting wetter and her nipples standing to attention.

Justin added a second finger and Lara moaned loudly at the intrusion. Dan smiled down at her and kissed her passionately.

"Don't hold back baby girl," With that Justin's pace dramatically increased and Dan began to suck and lick her breasts like they were his last meal. Justin then added pressure to her clit causing Lara to moan loudly in response. The feeling of being held down was turning her on more and more but also slowing her ability to orgasm. The pressure was building, over and over until all of a sudden she screamed out in joy, thrashing on the bed as best she could. Justin pulled his fingers out of her creamy pussy slowly before thrusting them into his own mouth.

"God she tastes sweet man," Justin moaned around her fingers before stepping away. Dan removed all of his clothes and soon replaced Justin on the stool. He began to stroke her pussy and spread her juices from her clit to her arse. Lara stilled as he began to focus on the rosebud but only momentarily and soon it was making her moan again. Justin appeared by her side naked and turned her head so it was facing his long hard cock. He wasn't quite at big as Dan but certainly above average. He didn't even speak, and she had opened her mouth to accept his length. He grasped her hair and began to pump in and out of her mouth. Due to the straps, he had almost total control. By this point Dan was pushing a finger into her ass slowly pushing up to the knuckle before her began to pump in and out of her.

"Don't let him cum baby girl, he will be taking your ass whilst I pound into your pussy," Lara slowed flicking her tongue at Dan's words but couldn't help moaning around Justin's dick as she felt her ass being stretched. Justin soon pulled back, the vibrations from the moaning too much for him. He then walked to the end of the bed to see his friend's work. Dan had 3 fingers deep in her ass. Justin reached forward and pinched her clit sending Lara into a second screaming orgasm. Both men watched her body writhe and pussy cream as they continued to play, although slightly slower and draw her orgasm out.

"Fuck. I think she is ready man," Justin said to his friend; he couldn't take his eyes off her pussy. She was so wet her cum was dripping onto the bed below and around her thighs. Justin pressed a button which retracted all the straps. He then reached forward and lifted her off the bed, into his arms bridal style. Dan then laid onto the bed before Justin placed her back on top of his friend. Dan and Justin could see how weak her body was from the power of the orgasms, so they helped her straddle Dan. She slid straight onto his cock and immediately moaned. Justin then climbed on the bed behind her and pushed her forward over his friend. He double checked her ass was covered in her juice and pumped a small amount of lube on his cock before pushing forward into her. When he was about halfway in he reached around her body and grabbed her breasts pulling her back against his chest. It forced his cock into the hilt and pushed her down on Dans. All three of them moaned at the tightness.

"Fuck...I feel... so full baby," Lara moaned looking towards Dan.

"We are going to move now baby girl. Just enjoy the ride," with that Justin began to move in and out of her ass and Dan began to flex his hips moving up and down into her pussy. As they got their rhythm going Lara began to scream out in pleasure. She was held against Justin's chest looking down at her husband feeling the fullest she ever had and within minutes she came for the first time due to double penetration. When she came Justin turned her face into his and kissed her passionately before carrying on. Dan expected to feel some jealousy at Justin kissing his wife but instead it egged him on. He reached between himself and Lara and began to rub her clit. Lara threw her head back and yelled out in please. Both men could feel her holes milking them and knew they weren't far from coming themselves. Lara felt Justin pinch and pull on her nipples. Dan pinched her clit and began to frantically push into her pussy. Justin pounded harder and harder into her ass and in between them Lara screamed in pleasure her orgasms coming thick and fast and her body unable to do anything about it.

Justin was the first to cum, his frantic pounding became harder and harder. All of a sudden she was thrown forwards onto Dan's chest and Justin slammed into her three times before beginning to still, he yelled out as he come. Almost instantly Dan followed pounding up into her pussy. Feeling both men quiver inside her led Lara into one final orgasm and almost black out. She had nothing left to give but she had never been happier.

PerfectV
PerfectV
15 Followers