All Comments on 'Fantasy Becomes Real'

by Jerri_Raven

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What can I say

The author showed true artistic writting in the ability to describe and detail and color the situation, I was at the edge of my chair deep in the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gulp

What can I say... I'll bring the twenty sided dice, you bring some action like this. Though I'm painting the nails red, and you'll like it.

Jerri_RavenJerri_Ravenalmost 18 years agoAuthor
new

My first story hope folks like it. I see 2 already do :)

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
one suggestion

you may want to get an editor,the story has promise but is difficult to read,it can ne hard to even figure out who is who.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

????????This a Story????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Used

As a transformed man to women with a cock i live and work as a women.I have a womens body complete with 38d breast.I have tryed and injoyed all types and kinds of sex.But there has been two i have not tryed bondage and fedish sex that is latex spandex and rubber out fits.I found a older man also a cross dresser who i trust to help me with both.We started out with bondage witch went way to far.Dressed in a black body stocking and heels he tied me head to toe.But he went on to put a full spandex full body suit on me from head to toe.I tryed to tell him to stop but he placed a ball gag in my mouth.Next he wrapped me in gray packing tape after placing a blind fold over my eyes. He then placed a stocking hood over my head and finished wrapping up my head.Next he forced a rubber body stocking on me and tied me again.Once more he wrapped me from head to toe in gray packing tape.Once done he left to holes one in my mouth and one in my ass.I cant tell you how long or now many men used me but i was filled with loads of cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous