All Comments on 'Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

A really great storyline, spoiled slightly by a lack of editing. Ironic, really, given that Sylvia introduced herself to us as Percy's editor. I'm sure that Eve wouldn't have turned into Emma, or that the ladies would live in a house, not a hose. Having said that, it left me wet and eagerly awaiting chapter 2. There is going to be another chapter, I hope? I've given this 4 stars. I'd love to give a properly edited chapter 2 the full 5.

Sputnik57Sputnik57almost 2 years agoAuthor

Lol. Apologies, rushed it slightly, leaving Eve stranded; the spellcheck didn't pick up 'hose' of course.

A second chapter of Percy's obligations to the superior sex, on its way soon... slightly better edited we hope!

EmirusEmirusalmost 2 years ago

You really do write stories with this theme very well and although the similarities I always find them enjoyable and interesting. Without you overdoing the descriptions of the women the reader is able to picture them in their mind and the era in which the story is set.

*

The women really are sadistic bitches with no redeeming features. Thank heavens there isn’t anyone like them in real life. Or is there?

*

It’s very rare I’ve come across a story by a good writer without any mistakes. But they don’t spoil the story and this one is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope this story will continue. For me your best series is "Owned by Mother in Law" but I enjoy all the stories which focus on middle-aged, voluptuous Dominant Women who relish using a cane, and who adore having their assholes kissed, licked and deeply probed by a an obedient and servile submale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...