Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How dare you go through life without offering your services to a woman!..." After slipping off her tall stilettos, she lifted both legs high as she rolled the pantiehose down her shapely legs, having him thrust his cock at the air involuntarily.

"...well that's changed forever now..." Percy swallowed hard as he studied the lush camel-toe in her panties, transfixed, as she placed her thumbs either side within their elasticated waistband, and began to ease them down over her broad hips and sumptuous thighs.

"...you you'll be the property of a woman for the rest of your life now... even if I tire of you." She gave a sneering laugh as she eased the panties down, Percy gasping as he watched the gusset peel away from her cunt, momentarily attached by the sticky threads of her arousal, to reveal the glorious sight of her mature womanhood, cleanly shaven and the butterfly like labia glistening with arousal awarded by her victory over him. She left the panties hanging by one foot, which she elevated most elegantly, the sneer on her face broadening.

"Come here and have a good sniff of the gusset and rear thong... it's you that's responsible for my soiling them, after all!" He didn't hesitate, she laughing curtly as he waddled awkwardly forward in haste on his knees, giving her a look as though he might require further permission before lifting them clear of her extended leg, as she sat, hand on hip in dominant pomp. He gawped at the sticky gusset for a moment, feeling the soft warmth of the outer material which had graced the dominant woman's erogenous zones just moments before, amusing her mischievously.

"Well!... what are you waiting for?... sniff that gusset now!" Percy pressed the silken and sodden gusset to his nose, gasping audibly as the whiffs and spices of mature cunt assailed his senses, the delectable aromas having his cock perk and pulse, dribbling pre-cum as he was seen to enjoy a perversion, brought upon him in belittling fashion by a dominant woman. She sneered with satisfaction as his free hand went automatically to his cock, the lust to masturbate, overpowering. He heard her laugh first, then heard the swooping song of a cane, and felt the biting sting of it against his arm.

"Don't you DARE masturbate without my permission!... you'll come when I'm good and ready to allow it!" Percy dropped his arm immediately, his cock pulsing longingly at the feel of that cane and her feminine authority, intoxicated by the rich scent of her cunt's whiffs within the gusset. She grinned on noting his nasal attentions were wholly at the area where her upper slot and clitoris had nestled, she keen to have him know more pungent aromas.

"You lick that gusset clean now!... you'll taste my juices before you're allowed the real thing!... then go further down the thong and give that a good sniff and lick too!" Percy's balls tingled and ached for relief as he applied his tongue liberally to the sweaty and soiled gusset, the feeling of being dominated for the first time exquisitely enhanced by the taste of Sylvia's cunt and her sneering pleasure as his tongue slipped up and down the silky material. He then did exactly as he was told, his eyes feasting on the discolouration of the white thong... his balls fit to burst as he sniffed at the heavenly tang of her anal scent, her delight at his introduction to a scent he'd become more accustomed to in a fresher situation, bringing a tingling swell to her cunt as she fingered it, whilst stroking him with the cane.

"That's it, you sniff long and hard, get used to my sweet tangs... you're going to know my scent from other any other woman's when blindfolded before the week's out, so familiar with it you'll become..." She sighed as she stroked her budding clitoris, poking high from its hood in dominant triumph. She spread her thighs wide, showing him the gape of her wet cunt as two fingers slipped through its mature folds.

"Now lick that thong clean, and get your nose up here!" Her sneer was edged with pure satisfaction as Percy virtually sucked the tangy thong clean, then carefully placing the panties down, faced the spread of her broad thighs, and with his cock standing high in a rigid salute to her dominance, moved his gaping face toward the lush sight of her mature cunt, and edged his nose close to the slot made deliciously moist by her fingers, now removed.

"Have a good sniff first!... don't you dare lick till I tell you!.. you'll learn that a woman's commands are absolute, and you'll do nothing until told!..." She watched with smug pleasure as the ma!e she'd had an eye on for so long, and had wondered if in reality he'd be cocky and hard work in breaking, like so many other males she'd had entertain her, never really entering into true submission to her, which was why she often paid for professionals to entertain her and her intimate ring of dominatrix friends... but true to the characters in the tales he'd written, Percy was obviously 100% submissive to feminine authority.

Her nipples poked hard in dominant triumph as he sniffed longingly at her cunt in utter obedience... so in need of the spite, sadism, and humiliations he was going to know. His eyes opened and closed intermittently, as he took in the splendid whiffs of her cunt on the one hand, and viewed the majesty of its dominance over him on the other... her control over him absolute, adding further smugness to her dominant ego, as he showed that just being allowed to sniff at her cunt, held him in an erotic rapture. She decided to invent issues for him, her delight at his obedience giving her a spiteful contempt which had her clitoris poke high under his servile sniffing.

"...of course, you'll make mistakes... and you'll be caned for it... you've heard how my staff want to hear the sound of the cane... there will be times when you'll be made to not be able to resist disobediences too... and you'll soon come to love the sound of the cane too..." She grinned as she stared past him, spreading her broad thighs a little further.

"...and there'll be so many women coming here, desirous of seeing you put firmly in your place, with cane, whip, paddle... or just the smarting slap of their hands to your flesh." Percy faltered just slightly, his boning cock perking and bobbing as he heard curt giggling from behind him, from femininity he was already becoming familiar with. His anus tingled with the blissful feeling of humiliation as both the mature housekeeper, Martha, and the Amazonian Emma moved within his sight, along with two other maids dressed in French domestic uniform... and a sweet looking blonde girl dressed in pink satins, her eyes gaping wildly from a face gagged with a large black ball-gag, her wrists tight behind her - obviously bound - Martha's grin, extra smug on waving a chain lead which went to a harness on the girl's back. The description was irrelevant to Sylvia of course, but she sighed with contentment at having an audience.

"...you see, we're all intimately involved in this household... you're now the property of all of us... and they've all come to see you dominated for the first time... now lick my cunt!" Percy's humiliation was lush indeed, his entire senses enveloped in an erotic aura, as just hours from attending a meeting which he'd thought would at best guarantee him an erection or two for later masturbation, he now found himself naked and about to taste the cunt of a woman who was in complete control of him. His rigidly erect member dribbled a shiny thread of pre-cum as unified sneers greeted the first application of his tongue to the deliciously arouse slot of mature womanhood as he knelt in obedience before a superior power... DOMINATED.

The sneering and cynical chuckling at his expense continued, as he rode his tongue in loving obedience through the soft folds of her cunt, the taste rich with the musty tangs of hot feminine arousal, his servile pleasure enhanced by being seen to be dominated by women he knew would revel in his torment. His pleasure couldn't match Sylvia's though, as his tongue swept upwards to greet the hard nub of her poking clitoris, her sense of conquest and defeat of a male she'd put to many good uses was immensely satisfying.

"Ohhhh... see how pathetic he is my girls... he deserves no respect whatsoever... you must all see that he knows his place at your feet within this household!..." Her hand went down to her clitoris as she pulled her thighs up and back, pushing Percy's head down slightly as she stroked her cunt, he gasping as he eyed the delicious brown pucker of her anus.

"Sniff!... show the girls where your tongue truly belongs... where we all know you want it to be!" The contemptuous sneering intensified as Percy leaned in, his cock pulsing as he sniffed hard at the lusty tangs of her beautifully seasoned anus, the whiffs exquisitely spicy... and he shamefully showing his desire to know those whiffs... and the taste to come, and Sylvia didn't keep him waiting as she felt the rising of her orgasm.

"!ick!... lick my arsehole you cur!" The laughter was cynical in its extreme, as Percy eagerly poked his tongue forward, closer than ever to shooting his mess in blissful defeat as he tasted the hot tangs of her anus for the first time, his torso almost convulsing as he knelt in service to dominant womanhood, his tongue having circled the delicious contours of her pucker, now poking deep into its internal warmth. Sylvia reached a blissfully dominant high of her own, on feeling the delicious sensation and eagerness of his tongue.

"Masturbate!... masturbate and show everyone just how servile you are!" With his tongue probing deep into the heat of her anus, his nose close to the base of her cunt, sniffing at the delicious mixture of feminine scents, and his eyes watching her manicured fingers have her graceful folds produce juices which dribbled down to greet his tongue, Percy's snorting gasps created further cynical delight from the feminine audience as he eagerly grabbed his standing cock, and knew humiliation as never before, on showing an audience of leering women that being dominated gave him an erotic pleasure like no other.

The women jeered with contempt as he jerked and thrust his cock through his hand in shameful bliss, the seed rising from his balls on feeling Sylvia's anus squeeze at his tongue as she moaned toward a victorious orgasm, leaving Percy unable to control himself. Snorting wildly at the delicious scent of her cunt, the taste and texture of submission bore down on him as he probed his tongue deep into her anus... and showed his utter defeat to her as a hot wad of seed was shot to the black silk which draped the bed, the dribbling white cream signifying his absolute surrender.

The shaming and jeering applause which greeted his first showing of that surrender, ensured Percy's orgasm was more intense than he'd ever known, humiliated in defeat to womanhood, that sneering applause had him spurt lustily in his shameful self abuse, Sylvia then spreading her thighs wide and pointing her toes high in an almost ballerina-like pose, moaning into an intense orgasm of her own, the watching women jealous of her pleasure, as the ecstasy of her victorious dominance over a male was expressed lustily, whilst Percy continued to spurt his seed in defeat. Martha flicked a cane wistfully while he still remained in orgasm.

"Look at him girls!... ours forever now... and just how he lusts for it!" The sound of that cane also teased the final vestiges of Sylvia's triumphal orgasm from her, she then closing her thighs tight about the jerking and quaking Percy's head, squeezing his tongue from her anus, and leaving him to snort and sniff at her sated cunt, as she glanced down to see the evidence of his surrender upon the black silk. She grinned as she watched his still frantic sniffing of her sopping cunt.

"Well girls... just look at the mess he's made..." She felt him shudder between her thighs as Martha cut the air with her cane again.

"Oh yes... I think he knows he's just earned his first caning!.."

12