All Comments on 'Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy Ch. 07'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter. The superior femininity of the women and their utter contempt for Percy is wonderful. Especially appealing is the part where he confirms his absolute submission by lapping Mary Parker’s sweaty and seasoned arsehole before probing deep into the spicy warmth of her tight anus.

I’m sure that, like me, many of your readers would adore being in Percy’s place, worshipping a mature arsehole, and then being harshly caned for the privilege.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to credit the Author for his understanding that eroticism proper is about sexual scandal. But unless this scandal is conducted in good taste, it is not appealing, and unfortunately for me, the Author’s taste does not quite agree with mine.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Cross Up

My girl friend a i have injoyed fedish sex and any thing goes.I have become a cross dresser for her transformed my body in to that of a woman complete with real breast 38c.She uses a strap on me all the time.She has been asking for a three way for a long time now.When i made up and dressed went shopping came home there where two black men with no clothes on .She told me to take off my dress and thong.I stood there in my garter belt stockings heels bra.I was now on my knees with a hard cock in my mouth and one in my ass.The three wat was for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...