Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having been shown in tears in absolute defeat, then mocked and humiliated further, Percy duly showed the pure and potent depth of his desire to be dominated, the semen shooting in hot wads of blissfully contented submission, the contemptuous laughter of the women, ensuring his humiliation was ripely acute, and their satisfaction that he was no more than a cur to be toyed with, echoed in his ears delightfully as the spurting seed confirmed his sincere pleasure in defeat.

All his life, Percy had yearned for, and masturbated endlessly, about being owned by a mature and dominant woman. Now treated to Sylvia's control, domination, the promise of her cunt at her whim and behest, his erotic euphoria was realised and taken beyond his most lurid dreams, on finding himself promised as the submissive pet to Maud, Petra Alice, Honor, and so many other matriarchs, each with a spiteful lust to dominate masculinity. Having had to pay for male entertainment, the women's arousal peaked in pure sexual excitement at witnessing the pathetic asset they now owned in entirety, shoot his mess in the lust of submission to them... his willingness to know their punishments confirmed beyond any doubt, evident from the copious ejections in ecstatic lust.

Percy jerked and panted as Maud flicked his flank spitefully, to ensure he gave up every last drop of his dribbling worship of her calves, the jeering applause of his feminine audience assisting in his balls giving up their all, Sylvia grinning in a mixture of satisfaction and contempt, on watching the globules if creamy white cum dribble a glistening trail down Maud's leather clad calves, in marking Percy's surrender to feminine dominance. She cut the air with her whip, having Percy start from his erotic immersion, and gestured to a gleeful Martha.

"I think our property is ready for that change of situation now Martha... I know he'll want to show off his frills now he has an audience!" Percy's spent cock pulsed out a final response, and as a triumphal Maud moved aside, the women applauded deliriously as the Maid Trainer approached him with the instruments of further humiliation.

12