Fantasy Bus ride for Bonnie

Story Info
Swinger is molested by group on a bus.
2.4k words
4.3
7.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasy bus ride for Bonnie.

The man had bent her over., and stuffed his cock into her face. She managed to keep his cock inside her mouth as another man that was fucking her pussy had finally slowed down, and his cock started to throb in anticipation of spewing its load into the condom tip. Everyone pinched her breasts and nipples. The pushed-aside bra and shirt were wrapped around her shoulders, trying their best to remain on her body. The man fucking her finally stopped, and she could feel the spasms as another condom was filled with cum. Hopefully, the owner of the cock would remove it and tie it onto her ripped panties like the others. Like coins hanging from a belly dancer's waist veil. As another hard cock pressed against her pussy, she focused on making the man in her mouth cum faster. After all, this had been her idea in the first place. She knew not to complain about being molested on a public bus when we had put this much effort into making her fantasy come true safely and confidentially.

Bonnie was always telling us her sexual fantasies at our swinger club parties. It didn't take any liquor to get her to open up to admitting some carnal desires. Everyone has sexual fantasies, and most are ideas that we do not want to happen. Bonnie had watched some crazy porn from Asia about women molested on public transportation, which struck her in the libido. In reality, the premise would land everyone in jail, but she knew the movie studio had set up all the situations, including a bus and many male riders. She said it would be a dream come true if arranged. That was the beginning of some research and effort by the husbands in the group to see if it was possible to pull off a fun and sexy fantasy.

The bus proved easy to obtain. A friend had one he restored. Some people fix sailboats, and others rebuild Corvettes. Our friend converted buses. He agreed on an amount for payments. The funds will be used for fuel, cleanup, and restoration work. His only addition was that he wanted to drive the bus. We readily agreed. He even had a classic uniform he wanted to wear. The fantasy was getting better every day. Now to organize the actual activity and figure out a beginning and ending to the sex bus ride.

Once we had the bus, the driver, and the leading passenger, it was time to fill out the guest list. We asked the core group of sexy friends, and most could attend on the date we had chosen. Finding more than ten men was difficult, so we devised plan B. We asked their wives. Would they want to help molest Bonnie with toys, hands, or even strap-ons? They all said yes, and thought getting to be the aggressor pervert type would be fun. They even agreed to help keep their husbands hard for the main event. So now we had almost 20 of us, which would be enough for Bonnies joy ride.

The scheduled event was to take place Saturday. Most of the people got on the bus at the restoration shop. It was a barn our friend had refurbished to work on and maintain his vehicles. We dressed like everyday commuters in slacks, dress shirts, nice shoes, blue-collar outfits, hard hats, and work boots. The ladies wore various clothes, from pantsuits to pretty sun dresses. But all had a purse full of sex toys and potions.

We drove to the designated spot where our fake bus stop was for Bonnie. She got on and paid the fare. We filled all the bus seats, so she had to stand in the middle, hanging onto the bar above her head. We then made three more stops. All being fake places to pick up the rest of our sexy commuters. We filled the bus with horny men and women ready to molest and pounce on our willing participant. Once we were all on board, the bus rattled off to the intercity highways, and the fantasy was in play. Bonnie did not know how it would start or end, just that there would be molesters, and she had to be quiet about it or raise suspicion. Bonnie wore a tank top, bra, running shorts, and panties. She looked like a jogger going to the city park to run a few loops around during the lovely summer weather. She had a small water bottle, and her id tucked into her shoe.

After five minutes, the first wandering hands started to reach around her in the crowd and fondle her breasts. The man sitting next to her looked over and started rubbing the back of her thigh. The woman across from her gave Bonnie a dismissive look, making her feel ashamed for allowing these men to have their way with her. Now the hands at her breasts were under her shirt, under her bra, and playing with her sensitive nipples. Bonnie smiled as her nipples hardened, and the hand on her thigh moved closer to her crotch. She feigned pushing them away, but they paid no attention. Finally, the lady from across the aisle stood up and grabbed the top bar, moving her hand next to Bonnie's. She leaned down and got real close to Bonnie's face. She told Bonnie what a slut she was being, and it looked like she was enjoying the attention. Bonnes shook her head, no, and the lady leaned in and kissed Bonnie on the mouth. Her tongue started to slip into Bonnie's mouth just as a finger slid into her panties, and she felt the wetness in her pussy.

The man in front of Bonnie turned around to run his hands over the waistband of her shorts. He watched her eyes as the woman kept kissing her. He moved his hand down into her shorts and played with her clit as the man rubbing her thigh moved his hand to squeeze her ass.

Bonnie remained locked in a feminine kiss as her breasts swung free. The game was afoot, and the bus patrons were about to make a meal out of her body.

We added a wrap to the fantasy bus to simulate advertising. One of those plastic coatings companies can pay for, and the entire bus becomes a can of soda or a fast food meal. This wrap was for an insurance company. The primary purpose was to make the windows only useable from the inside. You could not see into the bus at all. We set the front sign to read Out Of Service. This bus had only one more stop, and it wasn't for three more hours back at the barn. Everyone would get off, and those at the bus stops would get rides to their cars. Our driver would get his cock sucked on by a couple of friendly wives, and we would take Bonnie home to a hot bath and comfy bed. She would need all day Sunday to rest and recover.

Bonnie was stripped, felt up, fingered, and finally bent over and fucked. Men were also shoving cocks in her mouth every time she was bent over in the aisle. The bus bounced and turned, making it difficult to stay in the aisle, being spit roasted by cocks and dildos. The riders then moved on to part two. Someone had pulled Bonnie onto their lap, and she was riding his cock facing the aisle. The bus bounced along, helping with the up and down motion of the cock inside her wet pussy. She had a man in front of her filling her mouth, and both hands stroked the cocks of two other men standing beside the guy getting a blow job. The men had almost perfected the order or changing of the guards. Once the guy getting sucked off had cum down Bonnie's throat, the man on his left stepped in and stuffed her cheeks as a new man pulled out his cock for a handjob. They would repeat this after each mouthful, and the guy fucking Bonnie would play with her nipples and clit, making her squirt all over the bus floor. Bonnie seemed to be in a sexual trance, opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue after she had gulped down another load of cum. Showing she was a willing slut for the next hard cock to enjoy her warm and wet slurpings. When the men wanted a break, one of the ladies would step in with a lubed-up strap-on and work over Bonnie's pussy until the next guy was hard enough. Again, the women were very adept at getting her to squirt. The floor of the bus was becoming soaked.

Bonnie had agreed to allow a few chosen men access all her holes in this adventure. Those chosen were waiting for our turns to stuff her fantastic ass. We moved her to kneel on one of the seats, with her ass pointing towards the aisle. She put her head down and reached back to spread her cheeks wide. She displayed both holes, so we grabbed the lube we had placed in the overhead bins and started to slick up our condom-covered cocks. I dripped some onto her ass, spread it around her tight opening, then applied more as I finger fucked her butt hole. I ensured Bonnie was well lubricated before the last three of us would stuff her. John was the first to slide into her. He started slow and made sure she was relaxing. The bus found every pothole on the road and seemed determined to make Bonnie cum with her ass filled, and she was playing with her clit simultaneously. John finally was balls deep and started to withdraw slowly. He pushed back in, and we knew she was tight and excited by the faces he was making. John was not going to last long in her ass.

John stuffed her ass for five minutes and held his cock deep inside her as he filled the condom. Once his balls were empty, he slowly pulled out of her ass and watched as Bonnie reached back to spread her cheeks a second time. Mike stepped in quickly and started to go deep right away. He was excited and had been waiting for this moment. He grabbed her wide hips and created a fun rhythm of sliding in and out. I grabbed the bottle of lube and poured some onto her ass, letting Mike's cock get covered with it and make his thrusts even easier. Bonnie made crazy noises as her face fell into the seat, and the fabric muffled her voice. It did not sound like a pain, so Mike kept thrusting away. He, too, was starting to breathe heavily and knew his load was about to be emptied into Bonnie's sweet ass. Looking around, most women were sucking cock, using a vibrator on their clit as the other men played with their nipples or held their legs apart. The whole bus sounded like a whore house on a Saturday night after payday. I checked out our driver. He was happily driving with headphones on and watching the mirrors. He wanted us safe and happy. He also knew we promised him that two ladies would suck him off if he gave us a good ride. It is always nice to have a driver who works for incentives.

Mike filled up Bonnie's ass, pulled out, and gave her a smack on a cute ass cheek. We all knew Bonnie was submissive and enjoyed BDSM with spankings and floggings. I smiled as she yelped, knowing that she liked it. I lubed up my cock one last time as Bonnie reached back for the double-handed spread. I enjoyed the view and placed my hard cock in her tiny hole. In I went, enjoying the squeeze and grabbing her soft hips. I began my thrusts and closed my eyes. I listened to many moans, orgasms, vibrators buzzing, and Bonnie's grunts. Best bus ride of my life. I went easy for a few moments and wanted to go balls deep. I wanted to have fun after all the work I put into making this a reality for all of us.

Sliding my cock deep but going slow was enjoyable. I felt someone behind me, and then Mike's wife reached around me and began playing with my nipples. She nibbled at my ear, and I could feel her breasts press against my back. She started to whisper dirty things about me enjoying fucking everyone's ass and asking when she could have me buried in her holes again. Mike's wife had always been happy with my efforts, and I was grateful for this last little encouragement to push my orgasm over the edge. I made a loud grunt and filled the condom. I pulled out, and Mike's wife pulled off the sheath. Bonnie had turned around, and now she and Mike's wife were licking my cock and balls clean. They were sucking and also kissing each other. I thought I was going to cum again. They just smiled, and Bonnie put her head against Mike's wife's breasts and closed her eyes. I yelled for our chauffeur to head for the barn. A loud whoop went up from the riders, and we all settled in for the next half hour as we had a pleasant ride to the end of a sexy journey.

The bus stopped, and everyone got off and finished dressing, or not. I reminded the ladies that our driver was expecting payment. There were no looks of who would step up or kneel. It was more like a race for all of them. Our driver ended up having a small harem in which he stuffed his happy cock into their mouths. The ladies started a side bet on who would get his cum. Our poor friend was about to join a swingers group, and by the size of his cock, the ladies would welcome him at every party. He was a well-mannered, quiet, almost shy man who appreciated all the affections--the perfect addition to any couple's sexy time.

John took Bonnie home, and I made a date with Mike and his wife for a hot tub night next weekend. Mike said he would supply the steaks, and I said I'd bring the wine, and his wife said she would provide the holes. We all laughed as we walked towards our cars. I hope the other ladies speak up about their desires to our group.