Fantasy Football

Story Info
Putting into reality what had been a long time fantasy.
2k words
3.78
11k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea was originally yours. True, you did it in the heat of our lovemaking to get me as turned on as possible. The story did that -- our lovemaking was even more intense than usual. But, the story stayed with me, and I hoped with you. As I planned the actual event, I figured I would find out.

I started with the hotel suite. We both had our favorite downtown hotel, and we had grown accustomed to a particular suite -- two rooms, exquisitely furnished, spacious and elegant. The room itself reeked of sexual plan and pleasure. I reserved the room with early check in so that we could have it for the football game and the rest of the evening and night as well.

Now the hard task of finding our companions: I didn't want it to be anyone we knew -- I knew that would not feel right to you or be nearly as sexy. These would be strangers playing the role of my football friends. But in fact they would be "one game stands", here for the game and gone from our lives forever afterward. So, the plan had to be to use our favorite site on line and reach out to some single males to check their interest in a larger group. I didn't want many -- three to four "football friends" to share the game ... and you ... with me. It would require some planning and luck to find the right set of companions. Just my kind of challenge...

But before I could begin to recruit our friends, I really needed to make sure you were ok with the idea. I didn't want to be the guy who got everyone excited about the plan only to have our main character decline to participate. So, I waited for a moment of relative calm in our life, when we were both naked and in a sensuous mood and I popped the question. "Do you remember the fantasy you constructed for me once in which I had some 'friends' over to our hotel suite to watch the game? You remember, you come back almost through the first quarter and apologize because you spent a lot of money shopping and were late to boot."

"Oh, I remember," you said softly. "But it was just a fantasy, right?"

"Well, true. But it's one I haven't forgotten. And like many of our other fantasies, it might be a lot of fun to find out how it is in real life," I responded in a matched hush tone. "Three to four guys, plus me. Nothing beyond that and with strict rules for all of the guys."

"And what would you have them do to me...or for me to do to them?" you asked with a quickening of your breath. "Tell me how it would be..."

And I did. And then...it happened.

I used this tacit permission as a greenlight to ask "friends" over for the game. I carefully vetted a number of potential candidates over the next week and sent emails to 7 or 8, knowing that some would not be available. Interestingly, almost all responded with interest, most with enthusiasm. The fantasy seemed to strike a resonant note with other guys as well. Still, I had said only 3 or 4 and that was still the plan. So, I distilled down to four, under the assumption that at least one would flake on the day of the event. They all four accepted and the date and time and plan was set....

The day arrived and we left early for the hotel. Status counts and my countless nights in hotels has a benefit. We checked in early to our room, which would provide a place to watch the game and ultimately a place to play. You dressed for a shopping trip, knowing that the payoff for once would not be the bags you brought home but the guys that awaited you when you returned. When you left, I offered you one more chance to back out, which you thankfully and sexily declined. I watched your gorgeous butt leave the hotel room and readied the room for my "friends."

The game started at 1 and the first arrival came at 12:30. 3 more guys arrived in the next 15 minutes, disproving my theory about drop-out rates. Maybe this idea is more universally appealing that I thought? Or maybe the photos of my wife are just as sexy as I think.

Everyone was a little uneasy at first, since they were also strangers to each other. A quick round of tequila shots calmed the nerves and we settled down with tequila, beer and chips to watch the game and await the "action..."

It was 1:30 when you opened the door to the suite and stepped inside with a few bags and a nervous smile. You said hi, and then apologized to me for being late. I pretended to be stern and told you that there would be consequences, but that you should go into the bedroom and get changed into something more appropriate for the game. And off you went...

When you left, the looks on the guys' faces were amusing. Every one of the guys was excited and delighted that you were as hot and gorgeous as you were when you walked in. The game suddenly receded in importance.

Just as we started to look back at the TV screen, you came back in, wearing an incredibly sexy, flowing outfit that was revealing without giving away the whole picture. It was the tease that guys like best, showing enough to excite and gluing everyone's eyes to your motion through the room, in the hope that more would be revealed. In the end we are all still schoolboys, looking up girls' dresses in the hope of seeing something forbidden...

The first thing you did is ask, "Can I get anyone a beer or tequila shot? I'm having one or two, I guarantee." It was unanimous so you carefully poured 6 shots of tequila and brought them one by one to each of our new friends. As you did, each friend introduced themselves and got a shot of tequila and a sexy kiss from you. You grabbed a second shot and came back to join us in front of the TV. The couch was crowded as were the adjacent chairs, so you asked John, Bob and Roy if you could sit on their collective laps. And you did by putting your arms around Bob's neck and settling onto his lap in the middle of the couch. As you did, the lacy thing you were wearing rode up above your hip showing the sexiest black thong imaginable. Everyone's eyes were riveted.

Bob laughed at your energy as you sat down and ran his hand up and down your side. You softly cooed and told him that it felt good, to keep going. As his hand moved up your side and toward your breast, you leaned way back and reached for Roy's face, to Bob's right. You planted a long and wet kiss on Roy, just as Bob started to fondle your tits. And, as you stretched your body out on the couch on top of the guys, John started running his hands up and along your legs. You were now moved up more toward Roy with your arms around his neck, kissing him and pulling him closer, while both Bob and John stroked your body.

At this point, Roger was feeling the need to be involved as well and moved from his chair to his knees kneeling in front of the couch. While Bob and John continued to stroke your body, he reached up and lifted on the delicate hip strings of your thong and pulled it off past John's hands. Now your beautiful pussy was on full display and moving with suggestive and pleading rhythms that begged for more attention. Roger was first to respond by gently parting your legs and kissing and licking your stomach. At the same time his right hand moved between your legs and began to massage your pussy. John helped by reaching underneath you and putting his hands under your ass, lifting it up closer to Rogers lips and within reach of his own.

Bob began kissing and licking your breasts, while you have turned your upper body enough to begin unbuttoning Roy's shirt. As you move down his shirt with your fingers, your mouth follows. You pull his shirt out from his pants and unbuckle. his pants. As you are unzipping his pants, you are pulling his cock out and licking it, even as you continue to undress him.

You are not being ignored while you begin to work on Roy. Now, John has his face between your legs and is beginning to lick your pussy, while you writhe into his face. Both Bob and Roger continue to stroke you and Roger even plays with your clit while John licks you. And you have Roy in your mouth. It's so hard for you to concentrate on anything other than the stoking and licking that you are experiencing, but you still manage to make Roy begin to moan. And your moans are escaping from your cock engorged mouth, as your pleasure builds from the attention.

At this point, you pull Roy's cock out of your mouth and tell your new friends that you are having trouble concentrating and need someone to put their cock in you. John hops onto his knees and pulls his pants down to free his hard cock. He volunteers to be the one who starts first and firmly pulls you to your knees in a doggie position on the couch, with your mouth now fully over Bob's lap. John rubs his cock at the opening of your pussy and gently but firmly puts himself into your now very wet pussy. You moan loudly and muffle your sounds by burying your face in Bob's lap. Roy begins to thrust himself in and out of you and you become more animated in your moans. You manage to unzip Bob's pants and with his help pull them down, exposing his very large and throbbing cock as well. With both of your hands gripping it, you back down onto John and now, begin to come hard for the first time.

To be honest, much of the rest of the play session is a bit of a blur. One by one, each of the guys took their "turn" with you. Sometimes they fucked you from behind while you were sucking someone else, but several of them got time with you one on one in missionary positions. But almost all the other times, you had your hands as well as your mouth and pussy full...

All four of my "friends" had cum at least once -- it was hard for me to keep track. But I could tell you were getting tired. You hadn't called "uncle" yet, but I knew you were close. And I hadn't had my time yet. So I asserted my spousal privilege and announced it was now my turn. Something about the idea of being watched while finishing with you was extremely erotic, even in the midst of extreme erotic stimulation. Everything had taken place in the living room of our suite, but I now lead you and our friends into the bedroom, where I laid you down on the king -sized bed. I moved over you and looked you in your tired but happy eyes and told you I love you. I then put myself into your cum filled pussy, held myself up by leaning on my elbows and watched your face and eyes while I moved my hips firmly but rhythmically. I knew you had already been fucked enough so this was more love than sex, even though I was on the brink of coming the entire time I was in you. Finally, after only a few minutes, I couldn't hold back and I came... hard... inside you, letting my moans tell the story of my climax.

And so it was, an engaging fantasy that became an erotic reality. Life sometimes calls for us to push our limits and when we do, the rewards can be extraordinary...