Fantasy Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gazing at her beautiful face, seeing that her eyes were closed, and mouth open, still softly panting, I murmured, "Open your eyes. I want you looking at me when I sink my cock into that sweet little pussy."

Peeling open her eyes, she didn't look away, as I lifted her ass into my hands, spread her swollen pussy lips with my thumbs, poised my cock at her opening and slowly began to fill her cunt with the thickness of my aching cock. "You like that?" I asked, running a finger over her clit, as I pushed into her, pulled back then pushed into her deeper still.

Nodding her head, she whispered, "Yes, very much."

Smiling, I picked up my pace and really began to pound her hot, quivering little pussy. Ramming into her deeper and harder with every thrust, I smiled watching the magic of her coming apart all over again. Then running a finger along the crack of her ass, pushing in just the tip, my grin grew even wider as her eyes flew open, looking startled that I'd go there. Leaning over her mouth, I whispered menacingly, "I'm guessing that man of yours has never fucked your ass before, either."

When those pretty eyes of hers suddenly began to grow dark with desire right before my eyes, as she slowly shook her head, I tell you, I was so fucking glad I'd packed some lube. And now that virgin ass would be mine, too. And fuck, just the thought of it, had my aching cock ready to spew all over again.

Once I'd filled her pussy up with my release, after she'd also come insanely hard again, she seemed more relaxed, and eventually we actually ate and talked, and even managed to laugh a little.

But as the night wore on, I knew there was one thing I still had to do. So, with her curled on her side on the bed turned away from me, looking peaceful and relaxed, I kind of wondered if I should go through with it. But if not now, than when would I ever get another chance? I knew this couldn't go on forever as much as I would have loved it to.

So, with two swift swats to her backside, I growled, "Come on, up on all fours."

Eyes wide, she quickly did as she was told. And just the sight of her sweet round ass poised in the air like that so invitingly, had my cock twitching for a taste. Running my lips down along her back, I cupped her ass hard and squeezed, then reaching lower, I started to finger her pussy with two thick fingers, pumping in and out of her hard. After roughly finger fucking her till she was good and wet, pulling them out, I switched and thrust in my cock, slamming it deep into her tight little cunt, groaning as my balls slapped tight against her ass, my breath already coming so damn hard. Jesus, it just felt so fucking good with her. Clutching a fistful of that fiery red hair, I began to ride her like that, hard, and wild, like a fucking, rutting beast. Grunting and groaning as my cock slammed her cunt. And let me tell you, it had to be the hottest thing ever, taking this little beauty so savagely, my cock burrowing so hard and deep and fast into her quivering cunt, that I felt the sweat running down my chest and back, tickling my ass and balls as I poured every last thing I had into her. Never in my life had I fucked a woman like this -- so raw and nasty and so insanely hard. Yanking on her hair, roughly pulling her head back, I sank my teeth in her neck, grinning as she bucked hard against me, visible shivers running down her spine, clearly every bit as overcome and into as I was.

Then pressing a long, thick finger in beside my cock, the tightness of it filling her cunt to the max, driving into her mercilessly with both, I fucked her so hard, filled her up so tight, she soon began arching her back, her mouth falling open on a desperate cry as she came harder than I'd ever seen a woman come.

Bending over her, unable to resist lapping my wet tongue along the length of her spine, savoring the salty taste of her, I pulled out and reached for the lube I'd set on the bed. Then quickly lubing up my fingers along with my incredibly erect cock, running my lips down along her back, I slipped my tongue into the crack of her ass, and licking there, too, I had her groaning at the illicit feel of my tongue tauntingly circling that tight forbidden little hole. Distracting her, by fingering her pulsing clit, I managed to press one of my lubed fingers past the resistance of her incredibly tight ass. And after giving her a chance to adjust to the feel of that, I pushed in a little deeper, till gradually I was carefully finger fucking her tight, quivering little asshole. Loving how hard she panted and moaned, as I at the same time shoved two long fingers into her cunt, slowly beginning to push deep in and out of both her holes in tandem, filling her completely over and over in the most highly erotic rhythm, that had us grunting and groaning and rocking mindlessly against each other, both desperately seeking relief. Slipping my finger out of her ass, slowly and carefully I began to fill that unbelievably tight hole with the length of my heavy cock, first with just the thick head popping past the tight opening, I slowly pushed past the resistance, till I finally, blessedly, had the whole fucking deal burrowed deep inside her warm little body. And holy fucking shit, what a feeling that was. My fingers buried in her hot, tight little cunt, with my cock buried balls deep in her quivering ass. Nothing had ever felt like this -- absolutely nothing.

"Oh, wow, oh, wow," she cried, as she thrust her hips back to take me even deeper. On the tip of my tongue to ask if her idiot husband had ever made her feel like this, since I honestly didn't give a fuck whether he had or not, my heart nearly pounding out of my chest, I just kept riding her sweet little ass, roughly fingering her squelching cunt as I prepared for the biggest climax I'm sure either of us would ever have.

Finally, as the earthshattering blast of the most powerful orgasm, probably in history, raced through my veins, her breathless pants and little groans becoming more broken and desperate as she slapped her tight ass against my thighs, over and over, taking my cock harder and deeper into her body than I could even believe, with one last hard pounding thrust of my cock, I felt her begin to collapse beneath me, with both her pussy and asshole fisting tight around me. Throwing back my head, shooting my load into the depths of her sweet, sweet ass, for what felt like forever, I groaned so deep, that I could barely breathe by the time I pulled out, collapsing on the bed beside her, I wrapped her in my arms.

Brushing the hair back from her eyes, I smiled, kissed her lips and murmured, "Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart."

Softly laughing, tenderly cupping my face in her hands, she said, "I couldn't believe you actually went through with my abduction fantasy."

Unable to resist kissing the end of that cute little nose, I murmured, "Like you said, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. And this was just so incredible I have a feeling we'll want to do it again -- not in another seven years, but maybe even every couple of months. Fuck, was this ever hot."

Happily smiling into my eyes, still trying to catch her breath, suddenly she narrowed her eyes and said, "Yeah, but don't you dare cut off my undies again. I just bought those, and they were really expensive."

Touching my lips to hers, I reached under the pillow and pressed a small blue velvet box into her hand. "After an experience like that, I'd happily buy you a hundred more. Especially if they look as fucking hot on you as that set did."

Staring at the box in her hand, she looked up at me and asked, "What's this? I thought we said after our fifth, no more anniversary gifts."

My body still humming as I held her close, playfully nipping at her shoulder I said, "Why don't you open it and see."

The moment she spied the glittering diamond eternity band inside, I smiled watching her eyes fill with happy tears. Wrapping her arms tight around my neck she kissed me hard on the mouth. Finally pulling back, she whispered, "It's beautiful. I love it. Thank you."

Plucking the ring from the box, I took her hand and slipped it onto her finger, and said, "I was thinking, especially after this, that we make a promise to each other that we never let things get stale between us again, no matter how busy we are. I hope you know that I love every last thing about you, baby. And now I'm hoping things will only get better from here on in."

Clutching me tight, she softly moaned against my chest. "Mmmm, and I do love, you. And if this is anything like the new you, sign me up, because I know I've never felt happier than with you right now."

Nuzzling her neck, I carefully asked, "So, you were even okay with the anal?"

Biting her lip, she grinned and said, "I'd say that was a great big yes. And if ever want to work my body over like that again -- please feel free."

Gently nipping at her swollen lips, hugging her to my chest, I smiled telling her, "Your husband really is the luckiest bastard on earth, and believe me, now he knows it."

12