All Comments on 'Fantasy Fulfilled'

by Odysseuswanderer1986

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
seriously hot

bisexual girl here and I have to tell you. this story is fucking hot

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
Very hot

I love it when the boys and girls play together.

RichardWrightRichardWrightover 8 years ago
Very very hot

Love it. My wife and I have both had bi experiences over the years. This is sensational.

ZoeyZolaZoeyZolaover 8 years ago
omg so fucking hot!!!

I adored this story!!! Please don't let it be the only one.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 8 years ago
Enjoy your creative juices

You have a talent for expressive communication and stimulating your readers with reality as it should be. I wish you much success.

letsgetofftodayletsgetofftodayover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Really hot story. Had to hold back to get all the way through without finishing myself early. :) I was dissapointed at first that you skipped over a certain activity, then later thrilled that you had saved it for the end.

You encapsulated the fantasy of being a straight guy who is overcome by lust at his first gay experience very well. I also took note that I really like the first paragraph, it was a really good, sexy hook that set the tone very well.

mysteriousactsmysteriousacts9 months ago

The different perspectives were a nice touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOdysseuswanderer1986@Odysseuswanderer1986
Bisexual UK guy, looking to explore the rich world of eroticism. Consider myself intelligent, well-read and politically aware, but hopefully not as arrogant as typing that just made me feel... Always happy to chat when I'm able, if you wish to know more, ask away. A fun thing:...