Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan was in the arms of someone, but it wasn't some ominous stranger. She was kissing the shit out of Stacy! My world suddenly twisted and I nearly collapsed in the doorway. I finally got myself together and hoarsely, at a near whisper said, "What's this?"

Morgan pulled her lips from Stacy and turned to me, "Don't be silly. Take off your clothes and help me with my fantasy."

Morgan and Stacy had connected while Stacy went through her divorce. Neither of them had ever had sex with a woman before, but they found themselves deeply attracted to each other. That night was their first time together. I participated enthusiastically, several times, in both. Morgan was understanding of my need to make love to Stacy first thing. Once I did that it was on and we had a blast.

Stacy has an amazing influence on Morgan. She did what I could never do. She got Morgan to come out of her shell. Morgan no longer hesitates to say what is on her mind. It is like watching a flower bloom. So far Stacy hasn't left, and I hope she never does. The three of us are inseparable.

I'm living my greatest fantasy. Well, there was one other that I got to see fulfilled. Morgan stood at my side as I asked Stacy to marry us. She said yes. It was a bit difficult to find a minister that would do what we wanted. We had a nice little private ceremony with Morgan as Matron of Honor. Morgan and I then swapped places and she married Stacy too. None of it was legal, but we weren't bothered by that. The promise is enough for us.