All Comments on 'Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 04'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ElectricOutcast2XElectricOutcast2Xover 4 years ago

I'll give you credit, you're giving the relatives pretty normal reactions to their May-December romance and at least making them eventually be adults about it. Your writing has been making me brainstorm an idea I've been having for a few months. Happy Holidays and Happy Writing.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Just brilliant

Well written and clever story. I’ve been waiting a while for the continuation of this story, and it was worth the wait. Hopefully the next chapter will be here soon. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Happy to See This Story Continuing !

Love these two. And it was so worth the wait. Now I can't wait to see what they get up to next. Just hope that I won't have to wait too long. Thanks for this! Five Big Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hopefully another update

Wonderful story, with many legs.

Hopefully you will revisit this couple and continue to inform us on HOT MRS RYDER.

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And what of the Honeymoon ? LoL what a story. Like my neighbors down the street. Happiest couple around .

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Another great chapter! The boys took the news better than I expected but then came the surprise. Instead of having time to work out their story, the surprise arrival was, well, a huge surprise! Even that went better in the end than I expected, but it wasn’t as focused or as detailed as with the brothers so there’s an opportunity for another round of conflict over that angle if you ever decide to add another chapter. While this might be a good place to wrap the story, I’m actually hoping for one more round to let us be witness to a lovely HEA (even if we’re led to believe for a bit that it’s not going to happen!). Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I appreciate these detailed love stories.

Believe it or not...its these sort of good feeling stories that get me so turned on that i cum multiple times, no toys or touch needed. Writer, you've made me cum every night the past two weeks. I needed the release really bad. Thank you! ❤

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

Another 5 star series! I hope there's more in the works for Catherine and Jason, especially the birth of their baby (and I'd be tickled pink that you chose my b'day as the due date)

Thanks for sharing your excellent writing and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES