Fantasy Harem Ch. 01 - Mia

Story Info
[Full Version] My bratty little sister takes what she wants.
11.3k words
4.29
39.7k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

You may have seen that I previously published "Fantasy Harem Pt. 01 Ch. 01: Mia".

That was merely a prototype for this, and I plan to delete it later.

If you haven't read it, don't bother, just read this one.

If you have already read it, please read this one too. You'll notice it's nearly 10 times as long, even if it starts out the same.

I'll be doing this--replacing the prototypes--with the rest of my published chapters moving forward.

At the end of this chapter, I have an overview of the series, so you get an idea of the rest of the stuff I'm writing in this framework.

Enjoy!

*

Fantasy Harem Chapter 1: Mia

I was woken abruptly by a weight bearing down on my legs. Jerking awake, I tried to sit up, only to find my arms held me back, as my wrists were tied to the bedposts above my head. Falling back, I looked down to find an alarming sight. My little sister (step-sister, technically) was straddling my legs, looking right at my face, giving me a shit-eating grin, totally naked, and stroking my hard cock in both of her hands.

This was certainly unprecedented. I can't really claim it was unexpected, however. Mia had been trying to seduce me for months. "Accidental" nudity, dropping things just so she could bend over and rub her ass against me, sitting herself in my lap and grinding her ass in my crotch, breaking rules just so she had an excuse to ask for punishment in the form of spanking---the works. Staying true to my Brotherly Duty, I deflected her sexual shenanigans and resisted her constant attempts at seduction.

However, neither of those seemed to be an option. She had really learned her knots; I could barely move my wrists. When I tried to twist my hips to dislodge her, I found that she had restrained my ankles with equal proficiency. My only options to avoid fucking my baby sister were to wiggle my whole body so that she can't keep her grip--which would probably hurt my dick if her grip doesn't let up, plus I would have to keep it up until she gave up, which isn't gonna happen--or force myself to go soft through sheer willpower and thinking about old people. Neither one was going to work.

There's something you need to understand about my little step-sister Mia. She is unreasonably attractive. This petite girl is only 4'10" tall, with flawless lightly tanned skin and a slender figure with a slight hourglass shape, perky B-cups topped with cute pink nipples and areolas. Deep blue eyes, a cute button nose, and kissable lips are framed by chin-length curly golden-blonde hair.

A 21-year-old college student, Mia has the nubile body of a teenager, the ability to harness the charm of the most adorable, precocious 8 year old girl you've ever seen, and has absolutely none of the innocence that might imply.

Her every curve, every movement, every sound she makes, it's all unbelievably cute. And that cuteness turns into sexiness when coupled with her absolute lack of innocence and willful lasciviousness. And that's not even mentioning the fact that I love her more than anything...

So believe me when I say there was no way my pillar was going to fall with her straddling me and stroking my cock in her tiny, dexterous hands.

Once I had fully woken up and thought through my options, she seemed to know the exact moment when I realized that I was fucked. Or rather, that she was going to be fucked. Using me.

My cock pulsed as I finally let myself look at my sister in all her nude glory. Her perky tits pointed hard nipples almost straight ahead, and I could see the cleft of her labia glisten pink with her obvious arousal. A drop of her excitement dripped between her legs as I watched, mesmerized.

My shaft was painfully hard as she scooted up to straddle my groin. She pressed her slick, wet labia against the bottom of my shaft and shifted her hips slowly forward and back. Forward to the head, back to the root.

I didn't fight her as she lifted her hips and pointed my cock upward. I just stared at her glistening, pretty pink cunt as she spread her lips with a couple fingers and started descending toward my tip. Finally nesting in her cleft, she slowly impaled herself on my erection. I could feel her lower lips stretch deliciously around my head as she pushed slowly.

After a few seconds, she winced as I felt a barrier. Fully determined to get this over with, she lifted up an inch and then dropped all of her weight right on me, my cock splitting her hymen and penetrating all the way to the root. She cringed as she fought the pain of being impaled so quickly on her first time, and fell forward onto my chest.

Maybe she wanted to hide her pain, maybe she just wanted to recover, I don't know. All I know is I would have hugged her tight if I could move my arms. I did manage to plant a kiss on the top of her head.

I really did love her, and seeing her in pain was never fun, even if it was totally self-inflicted and against my declared wishes.

I say 'declared' wishes because I had told her no, I would not fuck her.

My real wishes were coming true at that moment as I savored the tight, warm, wet hole that was gripping my dick, and the realization of finally being inside my lovely, bratty sister's tiny, sexy body.

After half a minute or so, she pushed herself back up and looked me in the eye. It dawned on me at that point that it was strange for someone as outgoing and flirty as her to still have her virginity at 21...and the look in her eyes told me that it was because she was saving herself for me.

Fuck. This girl...I love her. As I gazed into her eyes, something clicked inside me. This was a long time coming. My sister meant the world to me. It wasn't just that she was all the family I had left, it was just how wonderful she is. And if she wants me to be more than just a normal brother, well, there's no way I'm going to refuse her any more.

As I took in her features, our eyes roamed each other's face until mine rested on her lush, slightly parted lips. I wonder how they taste.

Without even realizing it, I had lifted my head up towards her as far as I could reach. She didn't hesitate and lunged to capture my lips with hers. Her inexperience was apparent as she clumsily mashed her lips into mine. Her desperation to be one with me was intoxicating as I returned her kiss with a bit more finesse, but no less desire.

Turning my head, I brought my tongue to lick between her lips, then plunged into her mouth, which opened to let me pass. She tried to match my motions as I battled with her tongue until we were passionately locked in a deep kiss. Once a rhythm was established, we took our time to just relish in the realization of our love.

My cock pulsed inside her snatch as if to say, "Did you really forget about me?"

Breaking our kiss, we both burst into movement as I thrust my hips up and she started riding my cock. Starting with little, vertically circular strokes, she gradually moved higher and higher, until she was bouncing up and down most of my length. She leaned back and put her hands on my thighs for support as she watched my face.

I let my eyes wander all over the spectacle before me. Her perfect pink pussy sheathing and unsheathing my cock was mesmerizing. Seeing her little button of a clit poke out of its hood made me want to caress it with my fingers and tongue. Her bellybutton was a small indentation on her smooth, lithe belly. The bottom of her tummy even seemed to bulge slightly every time my cock reached deep. Her tits were both adorable and sexy as they jiggled energetically with every impact of our hips.

And her face was a marvel; her delighted grin at finally getting what she wanted--and enjoying the hell out of it--was totally unrestrained. And her eyes were glued on my face and sparkling as she soaked up the attention she had been trying to get for so long.

We fucked without talking for several minutes, nothing to be heard but the squelches of our joining and the clangs of bedsprings as she bounced on my cock. Oh, and her little whimpers. Oh my god, how I loved those little whimpers she released every time she moved. I couldn't get enough.

It felt like the longest time of my life. I still have no idea how much time passed that first time, but I spent most of it trying not to cum. I desperately wanted Mia to cum first.

Alas, eventually I thought about what I would do to her as soon as I got free of my restraints, and it sent me flying over the edge. Apparently she was close too, because as soon as my first blast of cum hit her cervix, she screamed and convulsed, her whole torso contracting like it was trying to make sure my dick would never leave. We came blissfully together, and then she leaned forward onto my chest while we recovered our breath.

"Mia...fuck, that was amazing....I...I'm not going to fight it any more. I love you, Mia. As more than a sister. I'm sorry you had to go to such lengths to get me to admit it."

Mia looked up at me with watery eyes and a look of hope.

"Also, please untie me. Being unable to hug you is rather distressing," I said.

She chuckled and gave me a smirk as she reached to untie me. "I love you too, dummy."

----------

Once I had my hands and feet free, I wrapped her petite frame in my arms and held her tight against me. Really tight. I may or may not have still been mad at her. She didn't complain, though.

I relaxed and started stroking up and down her back. She was so short I could reach the back of her knees without shifting position. I felt her smooth, flawless skin all the way from her neck down to her thighs, working my hands in opposite directions. I gave special attention to her cute little butt.

Meanwhile, she seemed content to snuggle into the base of my neck, just enjoying our closeness. I enjoyed the feeling of peace and togetherness as well, but there was something I just couldn't resist doing.

SMACK! Out of nowhere, I reared up and smacked her ass hard. Her body tensed and she yelped into my neck, but didn't make any move to escape. Her ass felt amazing in my hand as I groped her roughly.

SMACK! I slapped her other cheek, and I smiled as her yelp was replaced this time with a horny, needy whimper. This slut is gonna get what's coming to her...and she's gonna love it.

I continued spanking her hard until her ass was bright red and she was practically shivering on top of me, and I felt warm tears on my neck.

I could have told her why I was doing it--that she still needed to be punished for tying me up and basically raping me. But she knew this already.

I could have told her I was doing it just because it was satisfying to me. But she knew this too.

And she also knew that she loved it herself.

So nothing needed to be said. I kissed her on the top of her head and cradled her neck in one hand before spanking her one last time with my other hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked gently.

She looked up at my face. "Mmmhmm. I..." she shyly buried her face in my neck again before continuing, muffled. "I really liked that." Goddamn, she's so fucking cute!

"I know you did, you're leaking like a faucet down here." I emphasized my point by sliding a finger through her dripping slit. She shuddered at the stimulation as I dragged across her clit.

"You're a little masochist slut, aren't you?" I said with a smile, as if she was a toddler and I was asking her if she liked flowers. She shuddered again, and her little arms pulled her in closer to me before she shyly nodded against my neck.

"All you wanted was for your brother to use you like a little subby cocksleeve, right? To use and abuse you however I want? To hold you down and fuck your tiny sister pussy with my big bro cock?"

By this point her whole body was squirming atop me as she tried to burrow her face into my neck. I could tell she would have been nodding furiously if her intense arousal wasn't completely taking her muscle control from her.

Her legs came together as she continued to fantasize about being dominated by me, and it was just in time to squeeze my newly recovered cock as my erection returned from the feeling of being covered in the puddle of squirming sexual neediness that my sister had become. My cock poked her folds as I reached full mast, and her hips pumped unconsciously to swipe my tip through her folds. I was ready to go again.

Grabbing her tiny body and flipping us over was easy, and I lifted myself up on my hands. Mia still clung to my neck, so I took her hands one at a time and pinned them to the bed with my own. Her face was red from both crying and being unbelievably aroused, and her cheeks were wet with tears from being overwhelmed.

I would have felt sorry for her if I wasn't certain that this was all because she was getting exactly what she wanted. She was overwhelmed with pain and arousal, sure, but I could tell she was crying tears of joy, too. I smiled at the beauty of her happy tears. There's nothing more beautiful than happy tears on someone you love. And goddamn, did I love my lil' sis.

She turned her head and averted her eyes from my gaze as I smiled at her. "Look at me," I commanded, but gently. Slowly, she turned to look at me, and our gazes met. The mixture of pleading lust, gripping fear, sheer happiness, and boundless trust in her eyes was absolutely intoxicating. It was everything I ever wanted. All I wanted was her to keep looking at me like that...and to give her what she wanted.

Pulling both of her wrists together above her head and pinning them with my left hand, I used my right hand to first caress her cheek, which made her smile. Then I slid my hand down and grasped her throat, just firmly enough for her to feel just how little control she had---and how very much control I had over her. She whimpered and her abs twitched as a spike of arousal shot through her nerves.

My hand continued down, circling one of her lovely handful-sized tits, spiraling in on her very erect little nipple. When I reached it, I pinched it, twisted, and pulled. Her back arched and her moan was so high-pitched it seemed ultrasonic. I released it and watched her perky breast jiggle as it quickly returned to its resting position.

My hand journeyed down across her toned belly, teasing her belly button on the way, causing her to giggle and shake. So fucking cute!

Lower still, my hand found her shaved mound. I stopped, lifting my hand to then start on one of her legs, teasing down the inside of her thigh until it met the crease of her hip. She whined.

She was totally drenched, probably more aroused than she had ever been, and I wouldn't have been surprised if it was physically impossible for her to be any more turned on, but that wasn't going to stop me from trying to ratchet it up to 11.

I teased up her other thigh, and she was shaking from need, twitching her crotch toward my hand as hard as she could. I could see her abs activating and undulating as her hips sought out stimulation.

This girl was gonna climax hard no matter what I did, but the question was: how do I want her to cum?

It was actually a no-brainer: I wanted to feel her cum on my hard cock. So I lined up, looked into her eyes as they registered what I was about to do, and shoved into her quivering cunt.

Her eyes bored into mine as she fought the pleasure, her face screwing up as she was quickly overwhelmed. Her whimper crescendoed directly into a full-on scream as her eyes rolled up in her head and her entire body spasmed with all of its strength. I had to clamp down and rest my full weight on her, my head in the crook of her neck, to keep her pinned down as her completely mind-melting orgasm tore through her.

It was sexier than anything I had ever even imagined or dreamed. My sister was vibrating on my cock, screaming her pleasure to the heavens, just from insertion.

And oh my god, the sensations on my cock. Her tight, clutching cunt spasmed on my shaft, internal muscles grabbing and pulling and massaging and going absolutely crazy. If I hadn't cum so recently, I definitely would have blown my load at the amazing sensations.

I had had pretty good sex before, but this was a whole new level of sexy and amazing.

And it just kept going, and going. After thirty seconds, her muscles seemed to lock up, and she gasped airlessly like a fish as the pleasure just didn't stop ravaging her nerves.

After a full minute, she finally gasped in a lungful of air, and started panting heavily. I held still to let her catch her breath, though I remained buried balls-deep inside her.

When she could finally speak, she just said, "Holy shit." I raised my head up to look at her face. Her eyes wandered around randomly, unfocused as her mind tried to come to terms with what just happened.

I shook my head in wonder. "Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked, as if the answer wasn't obvious.

"Did I enjoy...what, that....there just aren't any words! I... that was the most amazing thing that's ever happened! Fuck!" Her body shuddered in a late aftershock, and her eyes flickered up into her head in pleasure. She looked back down at me. "Yes, I enjoyed myself," she laughed.

"Good!" I said. "Ready to start, then?"

Her eyes went wide as dinner plates. "Oh shit," she said. I grinned and started pulling out slowly. "Oh fuck oh shit shit SHIT FUCK YESS!!" She shouted as my cockhead returned to her entrance and I plunged back in hard, burying myself back to the hilt in one smooth motion. Her body shook, like my passage was releasing latent aftershocks through her. Like she had a new mini-orgasm from every half-inch of my thrusts in and out.

I didn't stop. I thrust in deep and pulled out almost all the way, sawing through her quivering passage, enjoying every little shudder, plowing through every speed bump. All the while, Mia continued to gasp and moan and whimper and sigh, the noises as varied as they were lovely. I sat up and pushed her ankles up over my shoulders so I could plow down into her hard.

I fucked her, all the while amazed that I wasn't cumming already. But I really wanted to cum inside my little sister. My little, constantly cumming, masochistic subby slut of a bro-con sister.

I pulled out just long enough to spin her onto her belly. Her limbs were like noodles, nerveless from her extreme orgasms. I straightened her out flat, before lifting her hips and putting a pillow beneath them. Then I spread her legs slightly and kneeled between them, groping her little ass as I lined up with her pussy.

Pushing inside her, I leaned forward, pushing further in and over her until my weight was distributed between my knees, my elbows, and her ass.

In this position--I think some call it 'prone bone'--my lips could reach her neck and her ears, and I whispered in her ear about how sexy she was, and that she belonged only to me, and that I would use her like a fucktoy--no, that she was my fucktoy, and I would use her whenever and however I wanted. She whimpered with every word, clearly even more turned on by it than I was.

In this position, thrusting was easy--nay, comfortable, even, as pushing my hips forward put more and more of my weight on the cushion of her ass, driving my cock harder, deeper inside her. Pulling back up was as easy as putting my weight on my arms and legs, before thrusting back down and gouging her front wall--and her g-spot--with every slow but forceful thrust.

I loved this position because it was easy to thrust and comfortable. No need to balance on knees or keep my weight suspended--I could put all of my weight on Mia and she would just enjoy the greater feeling of togetherness it invoked while I was deep inside her pussy. Plus, being so close to her face, we could both hear each other's sounds--the musical whimpers, moans, and groans of satisfying sex, and the feedback that these sounds provide.